Session 2 May 2015

hesperides said:
André De Carvalho said:
Sorry for the double post!

Really, I'm not a double poster, but I just found this video out, like in this very moment, and it correlates so much with what I was trying to say in my last post that I am shocked by the coincidence, and I just have to post it here.

Seriously, it's partly what I was trying to say, and very inspirational.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=455&v=MFzDaBzBlL0

Sorry again, I hope you enjoy it.

As I tried watching your video link, I was only able to see the last minute from a total of 7 minutes, which made relatively few sense from what you were implying in your post. Then I restarted the video because I thought maybe I had missed something and this time it started from the very beginning. I´ve linked it here again, just in case others overlooked this issue like I did.

Thank you André de Carvalho, this bicycle experiment really illustrates the fact that we are not so smart as we think and a good example of how hard it can be to rewire our brain on the most silly thing. Like the guy says at the end of the video grosso modo "I learned that knowledge doesn´t equal understanding and truth is truth, no matter what I think about it."

It was shared from the last position viewed. To let it play from the beginning you would need to delete "t=455" in the link provided above :).

Anyways, here is the video from the beginning:

https://youtu.be/MFzDaBzBlL0

Divide By Zero said:
Mariusz, have you looked back at why the relationship ended?

Originally, when my last long term relationship ended, I was so sure that it was mostly her issues. Despite that, having time to look back and later on chat with her, I was able to learn that there were some issues that I had. At first, I was angry at her for not telling me these issues or giving me a heads up as we had an understanding to be open. She swore that it wasn't something that she was able to communicate at first and after reading some of Gabor Mate's books, I was better able to understand her issues to communicate and show her that it is ok to share negative emotions.

The key comes from what the C's say: It takes two to tango.

So, maybe some of your depression is coming from not yet processing your past relationship??
I do not know why the relationship ended. She did not want to tell me. I was all right all the time, supporting her. We never quarreled. Our meeting in a museum was also nice. She has told me about her mental problems being a student at the same time, but I did not believe her since she was writing to me in a normal warm way. This is a riddle to me why she broke up. And I much more need a girlfriend than a male friend. The reason is that I have never experienced love from any woman and I miss that.

Gawan said:
hesperides said:
André De Carvalho said:
Sorry for the double post!

Really, I'm not a double poster, but I just found this video out, like in this very moment, and it correlates so much with what I was trying to say in my last post that I am shocked by the coincidence, and I just have to post it here.

Seriously, it's partly what I was trying to say, and very inspirational.

Sorry again, I hope you enjoy it.

As I tried watching your video link, I was only able to see the last minute from a total of 7 minutes, which made relatively few sense from what you were implying in your post. Then I restarted the video because I thought maybe I had missed something and this time it started from the very beginning. I´ve linked it here again, just in case others overlooked this issue like I did.

Thank you André de Carvalho, this bicycle experiment really illustrates the fact that we are not so smart as we think and a good example of how hard it can be to rewire our brain on the most silly thing. Like the guy says at the end of the video grosso modo "I learned that knowledge doesn´t equal understanding and truth is truth, no matter what I think about it."

It was shared from the last position viewed. To let it play from the beginning you would need to delete "t=455" in the link provided above :).

Anyways, here is the video from the beginning:

https://youtu.be/MFzDaBzBlL0

Oops...my mistake. Blame it on mercury retrograde :P

Thanks for re-uploading it, my bad.

Merci Laura pour votre réponse, triste que la France soit un gâchis...

Merci pour le partage de la vidéo sur le vélo, expérience très intéressante...

Laura thank you for your reply, sad that France is a mess ...

Thank you for sharing video on the bike, very interesting experience ...

Prometeo said:
sitting said:
Laura said:
Well, I'm in the club too. I've completely lost faith in humanity as a whole, but I continue to work for those who seem to be something more than just ordinary, machine-like humans. That's what keeps me going:

Dear Laura,

I for one, am counting on it.

Allow me to add another poem (a part, from Shelley)--which expresses so well the sentiments I hold dear.

Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number-
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you
Ye are many-they are few.

PS
Although sometimes I do question the proper placement of many and few.

Funny quote. I remember this dream I had few months ago. I was on a boat traveling from island to island, the problem was not only the storm, but the black seas moving as one singular black mass. When I got to the second island, I saw guys wearing some police suits and they were pulling chained lions into the black mass. These lions were not fighting too much, these men had machines and chains attached to the lions to be eaten by this monster.

That's odd. Had a dream of a tiger walking into a backyard that I was standing in. So exit stage left to the next yard to escape but the tiger followed me. Not vicious or ferocious, but curious. Not sure if it would eat me or what. Ended up cornering me, almost in playfulness. There was no escape-but ended up laying on the ground with it and petting it-nervously I might add. And that woke me up. The meaning of the dream, if there is one, eludes me. Tigers, always seemed like the most majestic of animals on the planet.

Something is definitely forthcoming imminently. Last night I slept for fourteen hours which has not happened to me for five years. I usually sleep for five hours. I have a feeling this might be caused by DNA changes in my body or anything else related to changes in the environment.

MariuszJ said:
You are quite right as to the need to have a soul-mate partner but this is difficult to achieve since we do not communicate telepathically and can't feel the partner from distance. There are so few spiritually advanced people. You are not likely to come across them especially those ready to go out with you to have a chat.

It is my experience that you are probably in error on this point.
Like you and many others, I always wanted to find my soul mate. If there was ever something of strong intent it was this matter. Many times, there were personal discussions between myself and God/All That Is/7th Dimensional Entity. Where was the "Other One"? Eventually, there became a series of dreams about her. The first two dreams were highly unusual, and probably should post about them in the dream forum. Something happened there that to my knowledge has never been expressed by any other person. Anyways, we did meet telepathically-but the weird part was that it took me 10 years to locate her, and I know that it is her. Unfortunately, as luck would have it, she lives in Odessa Ukraine. Not exactly a place to go on vacation right now!

My feeling is that when the C's say "Help is on the way" the possibility of finding ones soul mate is more likely now due to cosmic influences. Do not give up on that quest if it is what you want or seek.

Edit=Quote

That was an amazing video, André de Carvalho. By the way, are you brazilian?

Ops, I did not do my homework, just saw your introduction! Anyway, thank you for sharing and glad to know you speak portuguese!

ziggystarlust said:
MariuszJ said:
You are quite right as to the need to have a soul-mate partner but this is difficult to achieve since we do not communicate telepathically and can't feel the partner from distance. There are so few spiritually advanced people. You are not likely to come across them especially those ready to go out with you to have a chat.

It is my experience that you are probably in error on this point.
Like you and many others, I always wanted to find my soul mate. If there was ever something of strong intent it was this matter. Many times, there were personal discussions between myself and God/All That Is/7th Dimensional Entity. Where was the "Other One"? Eventually, there became a series of dreams about her. The first two dreams were highly unusual, and probably should post about them in the dream forum. Something happened there that to my knowledge has never been expressed by any other person. Anyways, we did meet telepathically-but the weird part was that it took me 10 years to locate her, and I know that it is her. Unfortunately, as luck would have it, she lives in Odessa Ukraine. Not exactly a place to go on vacation right now!

My feeling is that when the C's say "Help is on the way" the possibility of finding ones soul mate is more likely now due to cosmic influences. Do not give up on that quest if it is what you want or seek.

Edit=Quote
You definitely should describe this somewhere in the forum since you say you can communicate telepathically.

And along the lines of that video, I once had a similar experience ...

Around 10 years ago I thought it would be a fun idea to buy a watch which ran anti clockwise. All the numbers were anti clockwise from 1 to 12, and of course the hands went around anti clockwise too.
Its at times like these where you realise just how hardwired your brain is when it comes to generic everyday activities. Once you've learnt how to tell the time as a child, you merely have to look at a set of clock hands and you instantly see the time in your head. You don't even need the numbers.
At first I couldn't tell the time at all with this thing - I hard to use a process of mentally converting each set of hand positions back through the clockwise version in order to read it. It was ridiculous, even the process of determining how many minutes you had until a certain time is a completely reflexive action that requires minimum mental effort. Or at least it used to!
So I continued on with the watch, and after a few weeks i was able to train myself (reprogram myself) to actually read this thing and successfully use it in daily activities.

And here's the weird thing - I got rid of that watch around 10 yrs back, and even now I still see the time in reverse in my head at certain periods of time - always in the night and early hours of the morning up until I get up, the hands in my hand still go anticlockwise.

Basically, by deliberately overwriting the original 'time telling' program in my brain, I now seem to have permanently damaged it to the point where I live with two versions of clock face in my mind depending on the time of day.

This experience has taught a me little lesson on just how much our brains are hardwired when performing certain tasks.

So be warned, don't buy a backwards watch!

Great André de Carvalho...

For those like almost all of us that can not afford to have a reverse Bike...

Here is this Software that reverses the direction of your mouse...

try it, the effect in your brain will be very similar as in the Bike case... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

SakasaMouse is a freeware to reverse direction of mouse cursor movement in x-axis and/or y-axis.
If you move mouse to the right, the mouse pointer moves to the left.

_http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA026826/

Considering that is session of the transcripts has a Father Malachi reference, this maybe of interest. Many people here are aware of the fact that he performed exorcisms for the Catholic church. He was also the personal secretary to two Popes and had the job of delivering the Fatima Prophecy to them. One of them fainted when reading it. Might have been Pope Paul XXIII that was to release the information in 1960 and he didn't.

Father Malachi was a frequent guest on the Art Bell show, and had the opportunity to listen to his interviews several times. Art could never get the Father to reveal very much. It was the priests belief that it was for the Catholic church to release such info. When corned by Art Bell, the only thing that I had ever heard him say was that is worse than you can ever imagine.

Evidently, Father Malachi did reveal some starling information as he approached his passing. Taking into account world politics at this time, it seems extremely relevant...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sosatXEV9JU

ziggystarlust said:
Considering that is session of the transcripts has a Father Malachi reference, this maybe of interest. Many people here are aware of the fact that he performed exorcisms for the Catholic church. He was also the personal secretary to two Popes and had the job of delivering the Fatima Prophecy to them. One of them fainted when reading it. Might have been Pope Paul XXIII that was to release the information in 1960 and he didn't.

Father Malachi was a frequent guest on the Art Bell show, and had the opportunity to listen to his interviews several times. Art could never get the Father to reveal very much. It was the priests belief that it was for the Catholic church to release such info. When corned by Art Bell, the only thing that I had ever heard him say was that is worse than you can ever imagine.

Evidently, Father Malachi did reveal some starling information as he approached his passing. Taking into account world politics at this time, it seems extremely relevant...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sosatXEV9JU

ziggystarlust,

I know the Fatima story is a popular subject from time to time but I think the Cs have said it is a false message here: Session 21 October 1995

Q: (L) I'd like to know what the prophecies that were given to the children at Fatima tell about the planet, the prophecies that are supposedly sealed up in possession of the Catholic Church.

A: False.

Q: (L) OK, then, they were false, so we don't have to worry about them, in any event, is that what you're saying?

A: Yes.

Back
Top Bottom