Session 19 July 2014

Many thanks for this great session! It's interesting that the seat of War Crimes Commission is located in Kuala Lumpur. This is the organistation which found Israel guilty of crimes against humanity.

Another very interesting session indeed, thanks to the chateau crew and the C's.

Tristan said:
(Perceval) It seems to me that this might apply to a lot of forum members who have been just quietly absorbing the information, but unable to do anything with it because of all this programming and stuff. The seed of knowledge has been planted in those people, but they haven't actually done anything with it.

Much of what has been said in this session reminded me of the chapter where G mentioned the different circles
existing
"The next circle is called the 'mesoteric,' that is to say, the middle. People who belong to this circle possess all the qualities possessed by the members of the esoteric circle with the sole difference that their knowledge is of a more theoretical character.' This refers, of course, to knowledge of a cosmic character. They know and understand many things which have not yet found expression in their actions. They know more than they do. But their understanding is precisely as exact as, and therefore precisely identical with, the understanding of the people of the esoteric circle. Between them there can be, no discord, there can be no misunderstanding. One understands in the way they all understand, and all understand in the way one understands. But as was said before, this understanding compared with the understanding of the esoteric circle is somewhat more theoretical.

I am kinda thinking if another interpretation of these circles could be the level of "being awake" and vice versa the level of "being in sleep/dream". And in this regard the movie Inception could be a good analogy of this concept, where there were different levels of dream states and in order to get into a higher level (thus closer to 'being awake' state) kicks/shocks were necessary.

One method used to awaken from a dream within a dream is called a "kick", which is the sensation of falling, hitting water, or a sharp jolt that can startle the sleeper awake.

_http://inception.wikia.com/wiki/Kick

thank you so much guys! I felt that you will immediately make session, and here it. Damn Israel...

Q: (Data) Why did the plane deviate from its usual course?
A: Instructed by ATC.

Can you say me what is ATC? Kiev's "Anti-Terrorists Campaign"?

Lumiere_du_Code said:
Can you say me what is ATC? Kiev's "Anti-Terrorists Campaign"?
ATC=Air Traffic Control:
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_traffic_control

Altair said:
Many thanks for this great session! It's interesting that the seat of War Crimes Commission is located in Kuala Lumpur. This is the organistation which found Israel guilty of crimes against humanity.

Yep, and apparently Malaysia doesn't recognize Israel, and ex Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Mohamad (who established the War Crimes Commission) in 2003 "blamed Israel and its western allies for creating most of world's crises and wars."
http://www.sott.net/article/282329-Infiltrated-Mossad-in-Malaysia

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuala_Lumpur_War_Crimes_Commission
The KLWCC was instigated as an alternative to the International Criminal Court in The Hague, which Mahathir accused of bias in its selection of cases to cover.[...]

In November 2013, the tribunal convicted State of Israel guilty of genocide of the Palestinian people and convicted former Israeli general Amos Yaron for crimes against humanity and genocide for his involvement in the Sabra and Shatila massacre.[12]

After last session i tough WOW and now it is even WOOOWEEER!!!!

Like it was written many of us ( me 1st ) visit this forum on daily basis and read , look up, do not comment allot because it is hard to speak in different language and to express yourself ( at least this is for me ) but every time I read it find some new idea something that makes me know more!

When you think about it is is easy to be smart, but if you look from position of people doing this real work ( not like me just picking up after it is done ) I really admire you that you can do this and ask and understand how to ask right questions. Many of them come up to my mind but it is hard to be focused to ask questions with no prejudice with your own idea.

I can just say thank you every time you post something you make my day! :)

militants didn't force down this Boeing, but the whole world them for it blames without uniform analysis and the trials, any freaking international commissions so there and didn't arrive. the junta rivets false "proofs", headings of world mass media shout "Putin killed people!". I simply shocked from this absolutely perverted false damn world. ALL bloody world lose brains. those unfortunate people battle for the truth, perish daily from our Ukrainian citizens murderers, and them blacken, and blacken, and blacken. in a couple of places of a planet the small group of non-humans sits and decides destinies of thousands people... dispose of lives as simply a peel from sunflower seeds throw out. for the sake of the sick feelings of a superiority, arrogance, arrogance and demonic nature. I can't reconcile to such world. :mad:

:) Thanks for another fascinating session! I want help more! Please let me do something!!

SeekinTruth said:
Thanks for getting another very informative session up so quickly!

Flight MH17 being blown up by an on-board bomb confirmed the suspicion that it would be the way to do it - least risky. And there just was no convincing evidence of the plane being shot down with a missile. Add to that the plane took off from Shiphol airport, as readers of these sites know, under control of the Israelis, and the likelihood of it being done that way was really high.

In terms of great shocks, there are so many things that can converge, such as cometary catastrophes, economic collapse, many interconnected natural disasters (earthquakes, volcanoes, superstorms, etc. interacting with cometary events) plagues, ecological destruction, onset of ice age, and on and on; it seems very probable that in the near future, there will not be anywhere near 7 or 8 billion people on the planet. Of however many survive, there will be a shock that is almost unimaginable and must shake things up to a point where those who have that "seed" will have more opportunities to get things moving for great transitions to whole new world, it seems.

Let's buckle our seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

and the United States appointed for a long time a scapegoat for collapse of own economic system - "elite Russian hackers are guilty". I more than once read such charges from America, they declare that hackers from Russia attack their banks, government websites that hackers pull down the U.S. economy. Psychopaths once again throw the ulcer another!
Psychopaths once again its leanness into other

here news in Russian about it:
http://aftershock.su/?q=node/245123

Thank you for this very insightful session!

I was aware that the Israeli secret service had ties to Schiphol, but not that their ties are so deep into the security of the Dutch airport. From what I understand now, they can practically do as they please! :scared:

This makes the Bijlmer disaster of 1992 with El Al flight 1862 very suspicious, since alot of the details were hushed up.

Regarding the Malaysian crash itself: Like 9-11 I again have this feeling that we stepped into a parallel world. I cannot exactly put it into words, but it feels like the world took a wrong turn. Maybe this is what is meant by a marker point?

Another great session. Thank you all.

The clarification of some of the things in the last session about Caesar was great. Thanks to the chateau crew and the Cs, my understanding of Caesar is becoming so much more clear. He really was a remarkable man. Thank you for that.

And the bomb on the Malaysian jet seems to fit with what has been seen (or, not seen as with no smoke trail of a air-to-ground missile) by many. It is no surprise that Mossad is behind it. From what I remember of Controversy of Zion, this is what the Zions are all about - world revolution (war) so that all governments and religions are broken. Then, the Zionists will have world dominion.

I, also, remember that the Cs said that what the Israelis are going to cause their own destruction. It seems that more and more people are becoming aware of just how "evil" the Zionists are; and they have ponerized their society so much that many of them are buying into the whole Zionists schtick. Thank heaven for those Israelis who actually see the truth of what their rulers are doing.

Thank you for another great session, it really boils one blood to see with how much these psycho's can get away with.

author=Snow link=topic=35463.msg508731#msg508731 date=1405942090]
Thank you for this very insightful session!

I was aware that the Israeli secret service had ties to Schiphol, but not that their ties are so deep into the security of the Dutch airport. From what I understand now, they can practically do as they please! :scared:

This makes the Bijlmer disaster of 1992 with El Al flight 1862 very suspicious, since alot of the details were hushed up.

Regarding the Malaysian crash itself: Like 9-11 I again have this feeling that we stepped into a parallel world. I cannot exactly put it into words, but it feels like the world took a wrong turn. Maybe this is what is meant by a marker point?

If I remember correctly, the C's mentioned in a session (from 2010 I believe) that the percentage of Pyschopaths in Holland was 13% which is a lot for a country like Holland. So it isn't that suprising that they are deeply rooted in such locations.

The thing about people of conscience not being able to get on the same page also includes the problem of those who know their government lies and are made up of a bunch of murderous warmongers and bought up prostitutes, but can't quite let go of the "benefits" they themselves have gotten from the imperialist wars, plus among them are some who think there's a way to fix things or "save their country." For generations, people in the US and European countries have had a higher standard of living (consistently diminishing in an accelerated way, though) at the expense of the raping and pillaging of the rest of the world.

So the fear includes the financial and economic collapse of the western countries, the US in particular. Some of these people who don't buy the media's mind jobs still think that the collapse is not something imminent. They don't really understand that the dollar world reserve currency status is on its way out, and that spells the end of America's free ride AND their "superpower" status, not to mention the economic fundamentals are showing a catastrophic near future.

And those who think that something can be done to take their country back or reform it are exhibiting a lot of wishful thinking. As far as I can see, there's no political process that can change the course "The West" is on. You just gotta let the whole thing self destruct.

Great session guys! Thanks for getting it up so fast.

Cs said:
A: First of all notice that the STS side uses two hooks: money and promises of power. It is not so much "unity of purpose." Secondly, just as you have learned from your studies of psychology and from the work of Gurdjieff, people with the genetics for "soul" or conscience are very wounded by the programming of family and society.

This is unfortunate but I can definitely see how situations like this are used against the 'potentially souled' to subvert their efforts that would be in opposition to STS.

findit said:
Reading about Caesar reminded me that I went and saw "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes." The ape leader is named Caesar who believes in family, social networking, and even after a human kills one of them, continues to maintain a level head and preach peace and ultimately has a showdown with a psychopath. ;-)

{snip}

I saw this movie this weekend as well and noticed the same qualities. It was very interesting to say the least but, I'm kicking myself for not making the comparisons to Caesar. In hindsight the movie appeared to really try to get the true concept of "Caesar" out in the open. He "the leader" was fearless, level headed, but still compassionate. Especially in the midst of chaos. Good movie in my opinion.

Cs said:
Q: (L) Okay, let me ask a few preliminary questions before we launch onto the topics of the evening. First question: What was going on last session when we were communicating with Julius Caesar, allegedly, when Ark was having a feeling of the hair moving on the side of his and then his glasses went all wonky? What was going on there?

A: Ark is closest in frequency to Caesar; thus the EM bursts upon connection.

Q: (L) Okay, that kind of leads to my other question. I think you once told us something along the line that it's not so easy... maybe it wasn't that it's not so easy, but that you couldn't really connect with people in 5D unless there was some kind of a strong tie or a binding element that connected you to them - in other words, to be able to get them on the phone, so to speak. So, what was it that made it possible for us to allegedly contact Julius Caesar?

A: Frequency of entire group was conducive to contact.

Q: (L) And why was that?

A: Strong psychic connection and long focus period in advance of attempt. Plus, as previously indicated, Caesar volunteered to be accessible. It is a sacrifice at that level. By the way, it WAS Caesar.

I thought this dialogue here along with the "Ark phenomenon" was interesting. Maybe the sincere and in depth study you guys have done regarding Caesar contributed to the connection? Or am I interpreting that wrong?

Back
Top Bottom