Session 17 July 2022

Hello to you all,
Here are two texts of Mr Ridoux, astrologer and historian.
An astrological article speaking, among others, about Ukraine.
BAM 2022-8 - 1 - Juin 2022 - Ukraine.pdf

The second article, entitled "Le Monde", gives a good idea of all the contracts known or not, of all the countries and the stakes that are at stake for them, with regard to Ukraine and especially Russia.
For me, a very good overview.
BAM 2022-8 - 2 - Juin 2022 - Le monde.pdf

The website, in French, English and Russian : Site de Charles Ridoux

Enjoy your reading
Channa

If it wasn't a foreign intelligence then it could have been the Russian secret police Okhrana. From Wiki:

And it seems that Rasputin was under surveillance by Okhrana.
A few tidbits that might be of relevance:

Aron Simanovich (1872–1944) was Rasputin’s secretary, installed in that position by the banker D. L. Rubinstein (who was possibly tied to German intelligence). Anna Vyrubova (1884–1964), Rasputin’s close adherent and best friend of Tsarina Alexandra, introduced Rasputin to the empress and acted as their go-between. On this clique, French Ambassador Maurice Paléologue wrote:
“As the Emperor never ventures to decide anything without his wife’s opinion, or rather approval, the net result is that it is the Empress and Madame Vyrubova who really govern Russia! … Since Sturmer has been in power Rasputin’s authority has greatly increased. The peasant magician is becoming more and more the political adventurer and swindler. A gang of Jewish financiers and shady speculators, such as Rubinstein, Manus, etc., have thrown in their lot with him and reward him generously. On their suggestion, he sends notes to government departments, banks and all influential people. I have seen several of these notes, in a dreadful scrawl and couched in coarsely imperious terms. No one has ever dared to refuse his demands. Appointments, promotions, postponements, favours, dispensations, subsidies—everything has been granted him” (An Ambassador’s Memoirs [1925] vol. I, p. 229; vol. II, p. 267).
Paléologue characterized Stürmer (who was prime minister for ten months in 1916) as “worse than a mediocrity—third-rate intellect, mean spirit, low character, doubtful honesty, no experience, and no idea of State business” (vol. II, p. 166). According to Vyrubova’s mother, “Our good M. Sturmer consults her on everything” (vol. II, p. 233). Solzhenitsyn has a bit more on this in Two Hundred Years Together, ch. 12.

Simanovich wrote a memoir (which historians tend to see as unreliable and highly self-flattering). It led to this bit of hagiography on Rasputin, based on Simanovich's writing: “Vindicating Rasputin”

I've since heard a 'geopolitical theory' for why Abe might have been targeted: although he was a nationalist and supported Japanese moves to rearm and ditch neutrality, the argument goes that he was nonethetless 'sensible' and might have stood in the way of American/Consortium plans to 'arm Japan and throw her against China' in the near-future.

What I noticed was, if I saw it correctly, that Abe was in power when the Covid thing started. Not many people remember anymore that Japan didn’t quite follow along with the Covid madness at the beginning and that fact was very under reported in the mainstream. If I remember correctly, that relaxed handling of the covid situation remained for months in Japan. Remember that the covid madness really took of around march of 2020, globally. Notice: He remained in power until 14 of September 2020. The official reason for his retirement was that his health deteriorated significantly in June:

Abe's colitis relapsed in June 2020 and resulted in his health deteriorating through the summer. Following several hospital visits, Abe announced on 28 August 2020 that he intended to retire as prime minister, citing his inability to carry out the duties of the office while seeking treatment for his condition.[289]During the press conference announcing his retirement, Abe indicated that he would remain in office until a successor was chosen by the LDP, but declined to endorse any specific successor.[290][291] Abe expressed regret at being unable to fully accomplish his policy goals due to his early retirement.

So basically, Japans relaxed handling of the covid policies pretty much matches Abe‘s timeline in power.

Thank you all so much for the session! :love: Y... regarding:
A: Stay the course and network more! Some of you are slackers! Goodbye.
Point taken Cs! Sometimes we need a good "kick in the butt" to keep us from going back to sleep! :-D:halo:Thanks Cs!

PS: When in doubt, I copy the message in the original language. Just to let you know that I have not used any "bad words". The translator is bold if there is any inappropriate word!:flowers:

¡Muchas gracias a todos por la sesión! Y... respecto a: Punto tomado Cs! A veces necesitamos una buena "patada en el trasero" para no volver a dormir! Gracias Cs!

PD: Ante la duda, copio el mensaje en el idioma original. Solo para que constaten que No he utilizado ninguna "mala palabra". El traductor es un atrevido si existe alguna palabra inapropiada!

Yes, I also had the same hypothesis.

Like @PERLOU I was also tempted to ask about some unsolved girl murders in Spain. And I've been reflecting and I really think it's not relevant, if it's not the pedophile elites that rule our world, it's some lone wolf pedophile, what difference does it make what their names are? What I think really intrigues me is why this is happening.

And I understand that suffering is imperative to "grow", but when it comes to helpless children, with these horrific deaths, we know that some are being tortured for months before being killed, it's like too much.

We know that there are hundreds and hundreds of children who have suffered this fate, and that it has been going on for many centuries. I don't think it's unwise to think that all souls have gone or will go through this kind of terrible experience. What kind of lesson is there? That is what I would like to ask the Cassiopaeans
I have learned that all there is is lessons, but I also feel distraught thinking of the suffering of children at the hands of pedophiles. I try to justify it with maybe being the result of past-life actions, or a life plan before incarnation, but it still hurts to think of children suffering. No matter how much I try to understand that there is a light/darkness, good/bad, gravity/antigravity, matter/antimatter relationship (the last two not being remotely something I can say I understand), I cannot help but feel pain for those kids who suffer and cannot defend themselves.

Thank you all for this amazing session! I had a good laugh this time with the 'swear jar' 😂

I think we have experienced this in our household; my mother-in-law (fully vaccinated) was hospitalized in April due to an influenza, and this time (4 weeks ago) she has had a severe flu which she hasn't been able to recover completely till now, at the same time we (my wife and me who are not vaccinated) had a flu, and lasted 1 week or so.
We are seeing more severe colds/sinus infections and even allergies among friends and relatives who’ve been jabbed. That’s a loose, anecdotal observation, tho. One friend, who now “gets it” re the vax, says every little ailment she had is worse after having taken it.

Thanks for the session, which takes time and effort from those involved. Great stuff to ponder here.

It's the 'transdensity' aspect of viruses (whatever EXACTLY they are!) that worries us about some of y'all 'denying their existence'. What possible connections might you be 'shutting off' in terms of your 'antennae' and the 'information field'??
For me, this is a key issue arising from this session. I have been contemplating Gert van den Bossche’s research synthesis about the complex interactions of SARS-CoV2 and mass vaccination. A question that arose for me was “is there a third force that orchestrates how virus evolve, behave and interact with humans?”
So the answer I have now is , yes there is.
@MK Scarlett , thanks for the info you posted.

“celestial intentions” was also a sub heading Laura used in ‘Comets and the Horns of Moses’- Good vs Evil-The Cosmic Connection’. Speaking to cometary catastrophes being covered up as the reason for the destruction of civilizations and that the people needed the rulers to intercede on behalf of humanity. That in the past people expected their leaders to protect and/or were responsible for the disasters. Current events perpetrated by the ruling elite seem to be deliberately creating the social, physical, environmental, financial unrest and uncertainty bring down society before any actual environmental dissolution.

They are setting in motion catastrophic disaster before the fact! There is not even attempts to hide their hateful, deceitful, lying injustices. It was said if one had psychopaths who needed aliens. To this I would add who needs a cometary catastrophe? Or am I missing the point that it is the only way to reset the psychopaths, as well as ushering an upgraded humanity, hopefully?

A few tidbits that might be of relevance:

Aron Simanovich (1872–1944) was Rasputin’s secretary, installed in that position by the banker D. L. Rubinstein (who was possibly tied to German intelligence). Anna Vyrubova (1884–1964), Rasputin’s close adherent and best friend of Tsarina Alexandra, introduced Rasputin to the empress and acted as their go-between. On this clique, French Ambassador Maurice Paléologue wrote:

Paléologue characterized Stürmer (who was prime minister for ten months in 1916) as “worse than a mediocrity—third-rate intellect, mean spirit, low character, doubtful honesty, no experience, and no idea of State business” (vol. II, p. 166). According to Vyrubova’s mother, “Our good M. Sturmer consults her on everything” (vol. II, p. 233). Solzhenitsyn has a bit more on this in Two Hundred Years Together, ch. 12.

Simanovich wrote a memoir (which historians tend to see as unreliable and highly self-flattering). It led to this bit of hagiography on Rasputin, based on Simanovich's writing: “Vindicating Rasputin”
I bought that short book by Colón and have begun reading it. Ouf, it's philo-semitic in the extreme.

Still, the premise may be correct; Rasputin may have been a strong advocate for Jewish rights in late imperial Russia.

If her conclusion, however, is that he was thus targeted for elimination by Russian anti-Semites, that doesn't fit with what we've just heard from the Cs, that he was targeted by 'the Mossad of that time'.

The 'Jewish Question' indeed loomed large in Russian politics at the time, but I think the timing of Rasputin's assassination in late 1916 speaks more to getting him out of the way for keeping Russia in the war, and the 'regime change' to come in 1917.

Have you read Two Hundred Years, btw? They still haven't officially published the thing!

Last edited:
I bought that short book by Colón and have begun reading it. Ouf, it's philo-semitic in the extreme.

Still, the premise may be correct; Rasputin may have been a strong advocate for Jewish rights in late imperial Russia.
Yeah, that's the impression I got too.
If her conclusion, however, is that he was thus targeted for elimination by Russian anti-Semites, that doesn't fit with what we've just heard from the Cs, that he was targeted by 'the Mossad of that time'.
Wouldn't be surprised if Parvus (Alexander Israel Helphand) had a hand in this group, whatever it was. Germany was using Parvus to destabilize Russia (via the Bolsheviks) as a means of pressuring Nicholas to negotiate, and Parvus was playing the Germans to get what he and his network wanted and sabotage negotiations. (There's a great section in Conjuring Hitler called "Conjuring Lenin" that has some pertinent info, and then there's Spence's book on Wall Street and the Revolution with even more info on Parvus.)
The 'Jewish Question' indeed loomed large in Russian politics at the time, but I think the timing of Rasputin's assassination in late 2016 speaks more to getting him out of the way for keeping Russia in the war, and the 'regime change' to come in 1917.
Could be. Alexandra's clique was rumored to be pursuing a separate peace with Germany, and she was basically in charge at the time (with Nicholas away at the front).
Have you read Two Hundred Years, btw? They still haven't officially published the thing!
Just unofficial translations available online. But the official translation is scheduled to be published in 2024.

A: Stay the course and network more! Some of you are slackers! Goodbye.
This is particularly poignant. As an aside, I decided to DuckDuckGo "amyloid" and promptly received this missive : https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Amyloid : shows up as homogeneous pink material in lamina propria and around blood vessels. 20× magnification. Amyloids are aggregates of proteins characterised by a fibrillar morphology of 7–13 nm in diameter, a beta sheet secondary structure and ability to be stained by particular dyes, such as Congo red. In the human body, amyloids have been linked to the development of various diseases.

I then decided to search "amyloid" on SOTT and it was quite enlightening indeed... ; anyhow I wanted to test an hypothesis I had regarding the unusual nature of the blood clots that we see now, of them being amyloid clots, not normal blood clots; which I think I got from someone interviewed on Alex Jones or Stew Peters - I forget when some short time long ago, the way time is flowing now.... [it really feels that way]

I'll start from oldest to newest and see how this red string progresses across the room from frame to frame:

[cigarette break]

Prelude: I was watching an interview I found here Connecting the dots and it triggered this poignant revelation. Maybe I'm using the wrong word, poignant? Anyway...

Session 3 January 2009 : dant : The Living Force · From Omnipresent |
"but I stumbled on this one and wonder if this is a good read? _http://www.bioinitiative.org/report/docs/section_1.pdf"
There is evidence that high levels of amyloid beta are a risk factor for Alzheimer’s disease, and exposure to ELF can increase this substance in the brain. There is considerable evidence that melatonin can protect the brain against damage leading to Alzheimer’s disease, and also strong evidence that exposure to ELF can reduce melatonin levels. Thus it is hypothesized that one of the body’s main protections against developing Alzheimer’s disease (melatonin) is less available to the body when people are exposed to ELF. Prolonged exposure to ELF fields could alter calcium (Ca2+) levels in neurons and induce oxidative stress.
The consequence of prolonged exposures to children, whose nervous systems continue to develop until late adolescence, is unknown at this time. This could have serious implications to adult health and functioning in society if years of exposure of the young to both ELF and RF result in diminished capacity for thinking, judgment, memory, learning, and control over behavior.
Sounds like fun. Insert 5G here, please; all primed and ready, SIR!

Pyrroloquinoline quinone - for energy issues :​

PQQ is a neuroprotective compound [...] shown to reverse cognitive impairment. PQQ also protects the brain against neurotoxicity induced by other powerful toxins, including mercury. PQQ prevents aggregation of alpha-synuclein, a protein associated with Parkinson’s disease, and also protects nerve cells from the toxic effects of amyloid-beta proteins linked with Alzheimer’s disease and thus reduces the formation of new amyloid beta aggregate
PQQ has been shown to promote memory, attention, and cognition;
supplementation with 20 mg per day of PQQ resulted in improvements on tests of higher cognitive function [...] by more than twofold in their standardized memory tests. Interestingly, co-administration of the unrelated compound coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) further improved performance on standardized memory tests when subjects also took 300 mg per day of CoQ10.
Interestingly, we have some of our answers before we even have our real questions... Ah, life is strange :headbash:

Session 11 October 2014

RedFox The Living Force · 43 · From UK Oct 13, 2014​

"On the truncated liquid, something else came to mind (hopefully this isn't too far off tangent) [...] Connecting with the previous post (miss folded proteins/prions) _Prion Protein Interaction with Soil Humic Substances: Environmental Implications"
After shedding from diseased animals, prions persist in soil, withstanding biotic and abiotic degradation. As soil is a complex, multi-component system of both mineral and organic components, it is important to understand which soil compounds may interact with prions and thus contribute to disease transmission. Several studies have investigated the role of different soil minerals in prion adsorption and infectivity; we focused our attention on the interaction of soil organic components, the humic substances (HS), with recombinant prion protein (recPrP) material. We evaluated the kinetics of recPrP adsorption, providing a structural and biochemical characterization of chemical adducts using different experimental approaches. Here we show that HS act as potent anti-prion agents in prion infected neuronal cells and in the amyloid seeding assays: HS adsorb both recPrP and prions, thus sequestering them from the prion replication process. We interpreted our findings as highly relevant from an environmental point of view, as the adsorption of prions in HS may affect their availability and consequently hinder the environmental transmission of prion diseases in ruminants.
"_Mumijo Traditional Medicine: Fossil Deposits from Antarctica (Chemical Composition and Beneficial Bioactivity)"
Mumijo is a widely used traditional medicine, especially in Russia, Altai Mountains, Mongolia, Iran Kasachstan and in Kirgistan. Mumijo preparations have been successfully used for the prevention and treatment of infectious diseases; they display immune-stimulating and antiallergic activity as well. In the present study, we investigate the chemical composition and the biomedical potential of a Mumijo(-related) product collected from the Antarctica. The yellow material originates from the snow petrels, Pagodroma nivea. Extensive purification and chemical analysis revealed that the fossil samples are a mixture of glycerol derivatives. In vitro experiments showed that the Mumijo extract caused in cortical neurons a strong neuroprotective effect against the apoptosis-inducing amyloid peptide fragment β-fragment 25–35 (Aβ25–35). In addition, the fraction rich in glycerol ethers/wax esters displayed a significant growth-promoting activity in permanent neuronal PC12 cells. It is concluded that this new Mumijo preparation has distinct and marked neuroprotective activity, very likely due to the content of glycerol ether derivatives.
And, as an interesting aside, this will now bring us to our beloved

Senior pets - cognitive dysfunction syndrome

Keit Ambassador · 44 · From Novosibirsk Jul 30, 2018​

"Just like with humans, animal's aging brain goes through various gradual changes. Some of them are due to a natural wear, some of them due to an accumulation of free radicals, beta-amyloid plaques, and other degradation processes. Unfortunately, in many cases it isn't possible to reverse the process, but perhaps keep it manageable." ~This may be useful to determine the variable possibilities of cure / reversal / help for people infected with this horrible blood disease, as these vaccines may be causing to occur in people... I remember somewhere the C's said the body was an amazing machine(?) and their plan wasn't working so well, hence multiple shots and etc, etc, etc..... I don't know what relevance this may or may not have, but one never knows...

[another cigarette break]

---------------------------
Another thought occurs to me; I received my crystals recently! I'll make some time this weekend to post about it in the "crystals" section, but then this July session, and now this post, so Triple Jackpots don't happen too often these lifetimes, so....
---------------------------

Now its time for the fun part:

Lyme disease - treatment and options

happyliza The Living Force · 66 · From North Cyprus Jun 2, 2019

In fact, because neuroinflammation is so complex, targeted synthetic drug therapy often disrupts the healing process.
Many medications suppress or disrupt immune system functions and inhibit deep sleep, which is absolutely essential for recovery. Anti-inflammatory drugs, including steroids and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents like ibuprofen and naproxen, disrupt immune functions and inhibit healing.
These drugs have also been shown to inhibit clearance of beta amyloid, a proteinaceous substance associated with neuroinflammatory disorders that is the hallmark identifying factor of Alzheimer’s disease. Though short-term use of antibiotic therapy has shown limited benefit in some cases of dementia and MS, tolerance to therapy and relapse are inevitable with long term use of synthetic antibiotics.
This makes sense when you consider that LNB and other neuroinflammatory conditions are primarily associated with disruptions in the balance of the entire microbiome and chronic immune dysfunction — as opposed to infections with specific pathogens. So while antibiotics initially suppress microbes in general, with extended use, pathogens arise in the gut and skin, gut and brain barriers are further compromised, and immune functions are further depressed, thus enhancing illness.
Instead, to overcome Lyme neuroborreliosis, you must approach it like you would another neuroinflammatory condition. The key components of recovery from any type of neuroinflammatory condition include:

• Reducing both systemic and nervous system inflammation
  • Promoting optimal blood flow and vascular function
  • Restorating normal sleep
  • Supporting the immune system and restoring homeostasis
  • Enhancing healing and restoration of normal gut and brain barriers
  • Restoring balance to the microbiome of the gut and the entire body
Since stress is a powerful immune system disruptor, finding more calm is key to restoring immune health and resolving symptoms of neurological Lyme. One of the best tools to fight stress is getting optimal sleep. Without it, your immune functions are disrupted, and healing is compromised.
Sleep is especially important for recovery from neuroinflammatory illnesses. Studies have shown that even one night of compromised sleep in healthy people is associated with accumulation of beta amyloid in the brain, a hallmark of Alzheimer’s disease.
21. Shokri-Kojori E et. al. β-Amyloid accumulation in the human brain after one night of sleep deprivation. PNAS. 2018 Apr 9.

Have we found the true cause of diabetes, stroke and Alzheimer's?

Laura Administrator · From France Aug 21, 2019​

"The diseases most people die of have been attributed to unhealthy lifestyles. But evidence now suggests bacteria are to blame, heralding a revolution in medicine
Health 7 August 2019
By Debora MacKenzie"

The strongest case against P. gingivalis is as a cause of Alzheimer’s disease. This constitutes more than two-thirds of all dementia, now the fifth largest cause of death worldwide. It was long blamed on the build-up of two brain proteins, amyloid and tau. But that hypothesis is crumbling: people with dementia may lack this build-up, while people with lots of the proteins may have no dementia – and most damningly, no treatments reducing either have improved symptoms.
[...]
Moreover, half of the brain samples from people without Alzheimer’s also had gingipain and amyloid, but at lower levels. That is as you would expect if P. gingivalis causes Alzheimer’s, because damage can accumulate for 20 years before symptoms start. People who develop symptoms may be those who accumulate enough gingipain damage during their lifetimes, says Casey Lynch at Cortexyme.
[,,,]
But it also reflects the long-held belief that heart attacks and the other conditions are primarily the result of bad lifestyle, not bacteria. Such underlying paradigms in science can take decades to change. That happened when bacteria, not stress and stomach acid, were shown to cause stomach ulcers. After decades pursuing these explanations, many medical experts are reluctant to admit that amyloid may not cause Alzheimer’s and high cholesterol may not lead to heart disease.
With the world’s population ageing, we don’t have decades before these diseases become a health crisis severe enough to break health systems and societies. We need a new paradigm. That means facing the possibility that it may all be down to germs, after all.

Session 23 May 2020

Gaby SuperModerator May 25, 2020​

New research finds that an HIV enzyme plays a crucial role in driving Alzheimer’s-related brain pathology by altering the APP gene. The findings warrant “immediate clinical evaluation of HIV antiretroviral therapies in people with Alzheimer’s disease,” say the authors of the study...

The APP gene encodes a protein called amyloid precursor protein found in the brain and spinal cord, among other tissues and organs. While the exact role of the APP protein is still unknown, scientists have found links between mutations in this gene and the risk of early-onset Alzheimer’s cases .

They found that the APP gene breeds new genetic variations within neurons through a process of genetic recombination. Specifically, the process requires reverse transcriptase, which is the same enzyme found in HIV . . .

The researchers report that 100 percent of the brain samples that had the neurodegenerative condition also had a disproportionally high number of different APP genetic variations compared with healthy brains.
"Think of the issues in those with cognitive decline when it's hard to regulate emotions, there's lack of concentration and attention, and people are not open to learn new things or to different perspectives."

Session 17 July 2021

~ WELL isn't this interesting, and one year EXACTLY from this session. Amazing :wizard:

Natus Videre Jedi Master · From Earth Jul 25, 2021​

Jumping to Magnetite on Wikipedia:

Human brain​

Living organisms can produce magnetite.[50] In humans, magnetite can be found in various parts of the brain including the frontal, parietal, occipital, and temporal lobes, brainstem, cerebellum and basal ganglia.[50][58] Iron can be found in three forms in the brain – magnetite, hemoglobin (blood) and ferritin (protein), and areas of the brain related to motor function generally contain more iron.[58][59] Magnetite can be found in the hippocampus. The hippocampus is associated with information processing, specifically learning and memory.[58] However, magnetite can have toxic effects due to its charge or magnetic nature and its involvement in oxidative stress or the production of free radicals.[60] Research suggests that beta-amyloid plaques and tau proteins associated with neurodegenerative disease frequently occur after oxidative stress and the build-up of iron.[58]
Hmmm, magnetite. So does this mean all those who became magnetic as a side-effect are 100% growing? Anyway, now I think it's time to get back to Ol' Faithful :

[AND OF COURSE I POSTED IT LIKE AN IDIOT BY ACCIDENT. EDIT:]

Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

XPan

The Living Force · From Stockholm, Sweden
"I have read somewhere among the endless amounts of articles and reportages, without being able now to pinpoint the exact article - that these strange blood clots are the body's reaction to the ingredients from the injections - creating a very tough kind of protein-tissue long strings of clots in blood vessels) - similar to amyloid "plaque" accumulating among the brain cells in Alzheimers Disease. Apparently the clot tissue is so tough, that the body really can't remove it anymore..."

pecha

Jedi Master · From Greater Chicago Area
"Indeed, it could be amyloids or something similar. The amyloid plaques you mention are linked to misfolded proteins, or prions, which I hear in some discussions around the vaccine too.
What they found in the vessels though seem novel, as in I've not seen amyloid fibers/fibrils grow that large.
If they are amyloids, a good way to protect against those is watching the diet. Supplements like curcumin (natural & powerful anti-inflammatory) from turmeric and compounds in olive oil inherently inhibit amyloids. See: Natural product-based amyloid inhibitors
From that journal article, curcumin is praised:

"Nonetheless, extensive literature shows that curcumin prevents amyloid formation, amyloid induced cytotoxicity, and provides beneficial in vivo effects including reduced plaque burden"
Curcumin is present in very small amounts in the turmeric plant, but one can get more concentrated forms of it as a supplement. This brand I like very much: NOW Supplements, Turmeric Curcumin."
They observed under microscope some raw cloths, washed of blood, good number of pictures at different zoom level.
It's a bit disgusting :-O

www.naturalnews.com

EXCLUSIVE: Shocking microscopy photos of blood clots extracted from those who "suddenly died" - crystalline structures, nanowires, chalky particles and fibrous structures

EXCLUSIVE: Today we are publishing a series of lab microscopy photos of bizarre clots which are now being routinely found in adults who "suddenly died," usually in a number of months following covid vaccinations. These clots are often referred to as "blood clots" but they are
www.naturalnews.com
www.naturalnews.com
More info from a remote viewer, who did a session a few years ago about there being fibrous, cord-like, amyloid-like materials in the blood vessels. He references the same article with info from the embalmer in the second video:

Remote Viewing: Update to the Update of Ominous Feeling, Amyloid Clots

Update to the Update to the Update: More Feedback Ominous Feeling

Ocean

The Living Force
"Spartacus :

It's far, FAR worse than you know. We've left Clown World and are entering Hell World.

Self-assembling peptide and protein amyloids: from structure to tailored function in nanotechnology

Self-assembling peptide semiconductors

What exactly are they doing with the mRNA gene therapy "vaccine" shot? Why have they forced it on the human population?
Armed with self-assembly as a synthetic tool, powerful chemistry protocols can be developed that are capable of organizing organic and inorganic building-blocks into unprecedented structures and patterns. You are the LAB RAT."

etezete

Jedi Council Member · 53 · From Augsburg, Germany
"From the very lengthy study of your first link, almost at the bottom: (bolded parts by me)
"This work convincingly demonstrates that if amyloid fibrils are made of biodegradable building blocks and are administered through the gastrointestinal tract to enable correct digestion, they could revolutionize fields such as pharmaceutics, food technology and nutrition, thereby tremendously widening the scope of applications of these fascinating materials."
yeah, i know that they have been working for a long time already on putting whatever they want into us via food, but reading it with such euphoria ... feels a little scary...."

=----------------------------------=

As you can no doubt tell, I am quite tired now. Thank you all to those who read this to the end :P

Last edited:
MK Scarlett said:
It's the 'transdensity' aspect of viruses (whatever EXACTLY they are!) that worries us about some of y'all 'denying their existence'. What possible connections might you be 'shutting off' in terms of your 'antennae' and the 'information field'??
Thanks Niall for this sentence that makes a LOT of sense to me!

While his latter writings (this one for example about Covid-19 where there are a lot of assumptions and clear misunderstandings) might not be very reasonable, Paul Levy might be onto something about this transdensity structure/aspects of viruses, as what he calls "Wetiko Virus" (more precisely what the Native American people called Wetiko) would be "a non local virus" or "a field phenomena". It could maybe have the more or less close same meaning as transdensity structure/aspect.

If you have not read his book, Dispelling Wetiko, there are articles on Sott:

Describing Wetiko: Colin Wilson's Sci-Fi Classic 'The Mind Parasites': Fiction or Reality?

It should get our attention that every person or group of people that have discovered what the Native American people called wetiko unanimously consider it to be the most important topic - there's not even any competition - to understand in our world today. To give one example: Carlos Castaneda's Don Juan refers to wetiko (though by a different name) as "the topic of all topics." Called by many different names throughout history, the spirit of wetiko renders every other issue secondary, for wetiko is the over-arching umbrella that contains, subsumes, informs and underlies every form of self-and-other destruction that our species is acting out in our world. If we don't come to terms with what wetiko - which can be conceived of as a virus of the mind - is revealing to us, nothing else will matter, as there will be no more human species. Wetiko inspires the darkest evil imaginable while, at the same time, potentially helps us to wake up to our true nature as creative beings. How wetiko winds up actually manifesting depends upon whether we recognize it as the on-going revelation that it is - it is showing us something about ourselves that is of supreme importance for us to know.

What I've bolded in red above, made me think about viruses that could well be as the two sides of the same coin, depending of the context, whatever we call it (internal and/or external toxic environments, both physical and/or spiritual, etc.), allowing us or not to pursue our short journey as indiviuals or long one as species:

Q: (Joe) Do viruses come from outside of the human body or from inside?

A: Both.

Q: (Joe) So the body can also make them?

A: Yes
I guess it's all about balance, as it often is. Maybe some viruses made by our own body could fight (meaning with good health) against a "bad one" that come from outside, and/or maybe our own body could make a virus on its own (meaning from toxic environment) that would affect a "good one" came from the outside. And vice versa.

A lot to think about, for sure! We are indeed far from having understood everything about viruses in the broadest sense that can be, and it is very likely that we will not be able to as long as we are in 3D.
I wonder if this has to do with the concept of "thought forms"...Perhaps, the compilation below might give us some clues:

Session date: April 23, 2022
(Ark) What are densities?

A: States of awareness in interaction with information.

Q: (L) Does that mean the state of awareness interacting with the information somehow affects what is "real" to use a loose term?

A: More or less.

Q: (Ark) Awareness of whom?

A: Consciousness that is capable.

Q: (Ark) I don't understand. Which consciousness? Whose consciousness? I don't understand.

A: Wave reading consciousness units.

Q: (Ark) Where is this wave reading consciousness unit? Where is it?

A: You are one.

Q: (Ark) It means densities are totally subjective, or is it objective?

A: Both.

Q: (Ark) How is it objective? In which sense? How is it objective if it is related to wave reading consciousness unit. Wave reading consciousness unit is subjective, so how can densities be objective? Physics needs objectivity.

A: If the wave reading consciousness unit aligns with the consciousness of the field, then the perception is more objective than subjective.

Q: (Ark) What is consciousness?

A: Life.

Q: (Ark) What is life?

A: Consciousness.
Cs: The dimensions are a human construct that we have used since there are no better terms available.

Puma says: "I don't know about you but what the Cs say is very clear. Each of us is a Unit of Wave/information reading consciousness. We are all in this DENSITY INTERPRETING, PROCESSING that information. The interpretation shapes your dimension. It is like in school, 30 children are in third grade, however, within that grade there are more advanced children due to their environment, their emotional, social, social, economic, physical, climatic background. They have or are consciousnesses capable of obtaining more information and ACT/APPROACH accordingly.

Dimensions are the result of people's imagination? As they say, each person is a world?

Sessiom 3 February 1996
A: First of all, confusion abounds here due to incorrect interpretations of the last subject discussed. Dimensions are not densities!!!! Dimensions are strictly the result of the universal consciousness as manifested in the imagination sector of thought. Density means level of development as measured in terms of closeness to union with The One... Cycle. So, obviously, the "chupacabras" is a manifestation of human consciousness, and, human beings are a manifestation of the Chupacabras consciousness. Get it? Now, a shocker for you: You would not exist if someone didn't "dream you up."

Q: (L) Who dreamed me up?

A: Not important just yet. You literally are the "figments" of someone's imagination, and nothing more!!!

Q: (L) You mean God dreams and brings us into existence?

A: Remember, "God" is really all existence in creation, in other words, all consciousness. This is because all existence in creation is consciousness, and vice versa.
"You wouldn't exist if someone didn't "dream" you AND " You are literally the "products" of someone's imagination and nothing more!!!"

I selected some passages that I consider relevant to the topic at hand. The quotes belong to the group that channeled RA. Now, keep in mind that what I transcribe below was passed through a translator. For further details on the material, please refer to the site in its original language (English). Transcriptions from L/L Research. Channeling circle session 14:
[...] "The dimensions of space/time and time/space are further separated in their concept and experience. There is a clear delineation between one and the other, from waking to dreaming. The delineation between wakefulness and sleep in higher densities is more vague. In fourth density, mental purity accompanies the entity traversing the incarnation, which is much more comparable to the third-density sleep state, for the mind is less saturated for a fourth-density individual."[...] [...]

[...] "The dream state of a fourth-density entity could be likened to your deep meditation in third density.[...] The dream state in the higher densities is more akin to meditation, and this becomes more and more the existential norm the higher the density, so that in third density you enter a sort of 'coma state', you have access to that state of being, and then you come out of it, into what you perceive to be the waking state."

"In fourth density that state is less like a coma state. It is still necessary for the individual to maintain incarnation, that is, to live and not die or cease incarnation, but it is not so much like a coma state, and one is more conscious during sleep. What in fourth density would be analogous to the activity of dreaming is more easily retained, and in fifth density even more so."

"The fifth-density state of being is so acute in incarnation that the entry into a state of being in that dream state is very subtle. It is like a lucid dream that you enter into with intention, and where you perform the actions that you are conscious must be performed, and you awaken consciously from that state and continue in the waking state of incarnation. And in sixth density the state between sleep and waking is so subtle as to not even pinpoint the concept of being asleep or awake, or being in a meditative state versus a non-meditative state. It would be something like when on your third-density planet people take a coffee break and rest from activities for a moment. The state of pure time/space becomes more and more attainable the higher the frequency of that density and at some point at the end of the series of densities, the self dissolves into the pure state."
C's: "The unconscious mind is also a channel of communication with one's higher self, with other beings, and with the universal mind."

"Mind fusion is possible for those who love".

Session 03 June 1995:
A: First of all, "chakras" are a little understood and non-proven phenomenon. Now, it just so happens they do exist, but in different form than reported by many in the so called "psychic" community. So you see, you have opened yet another "can of worms."

Q: (L) Well, Worms Are Us! I knew that question would last all night! Why did I ask it? (SV) Well, let's go for it! (L) Okay, first worm... (T) Worm One... (J) Worm One... (L) ...what, exactly, is a chakra?

A: An energy field that merges density one, two, three or four with five.

Q: (T) A focus point that merges densities to fifth density contemplation level?

A: Close.

Q: (T) What purpose do we merge to the contemplation level through the chakras?

A: You are all connected with level five on a short wave cycle, reference text.
Now, following the train of thought, let me mention some passages from an article published in SOTT, entitled: "Creative Imagination and Mystical Experience in Ibn`Arabi's Sufism, by Henry Corbin". I believe that this information can be connected with what has been presented so far. First of all, the imagination will be spoken of as an "organ" that both "produces symbols and apprehends them". The world of archetypes that is objective and, as the text says, "materially immaterial". A universe that we can perceive through the imagination. Not the imagination that is related to the unreal, it is an intermediary between the physical and the spiritual. Well, I begin to quote the parts that, in my opinion, are important to continue with the "weaving" of thought. Reading the entire content of the article will bring more clarity. It even contains images that will help us to make the journey thus generating a greater understanding. Highly recommended!
"Ibn `Arabi sees the human soul as unlimited potential and understands that the goal of life lies in the actualization of that potential." [...] Arabi stresses that an image brings together two sides and unites them as one; it is both equal to and different from the two."

"An image is both the mirror and the object it reflects, or else it is neither the mirror nor the object. A dream is both the soul and what it sees, or else it is neither the soul nor what is seen. By nature, images are/are not."
screen_shot_2021_04_21_at_13_5.jpgscreen_shot_2021_04_23_at_17_0.jpg
"In the eyes of reason, a notion is true or false. The imagination perceives notions as images and recognizes that they are simultaneously true and false, or neither true nor false. The implications for ontology become apparent when we look at the three "worlds of imagination."

"According to Ibn 'Arabi, the heart has two eyes, reason and imagination, and the dominance of one of them distorts perception and consciousness."

The intermediate world of archetypes or "images."

For them the world is "objectively" and really threefold: between the universe that can be apprehended by pure intellectual perception and the universe perceptible by the senses, there is an intermediate world, the world of archetypal figures, of subtle substances, of "immaterial matter."

"This is as real and objective, as consistent and subsistent as the intelligible and sensible world, it is an intermediate universe "where the spiritual takes body and the body becomes spiritual."

"The organ of this universe is the active imagination; it is the locus of theophanic visions the stage on which visionary events and symbolic stories appear in their true reality."

The science of imagination

"The organ of prayer is the heart, the psycho-spiritual organ with its concentration of energy, its himma"[...]"Prayer is a creator of vision, it is simultaneously prayer of God and prayer of man. Then we will get a hint of who and of what nature is the "form of God", when it is shown to the mystic who celebrates this inner liturgy".

"The Divinity is in humanity as an image is in the mirror"[...] "Human consciousness is rooted in the Divine consciousness and is a reflection of it, that is, of the consciousness of one's own being." As Meister Eckart pointed out: "The eye with which I see God is the same eye with which God sees me"[...].

"Find your center: The center is where your divinity and your humanity unite, and you become a son of man. In Hermetic philosophy, this alchemical process is called Self-realization".
Keeping humanity off center is key to the dark powers. As you can see from the quotes, there is no separation. Our souls are the reflection of the Divine. Towards the end of the article it talks about the "Temple" and says:
"The temple that contains me is your heart. The mystery of the Divine essence is none other than the temple of the heart, and it is around the heart that the spiritual pilgrim circumambulates".
LFO said: "I remembered this concept of the symbolic reality mentioned by the Cs, how important it is for an individual seeking to know and expand consciousness to learn to interpret the symbols of this reality. Alchemy, Tarot use archetypes to show something deeper through their symbolic language that speaks directly to the imagination since apparently our intellectual center is generally not trained to interpret and understand that language.

Speaking of imagination, I am reminded of the concept of negative imagination that causes us to waste energy when we dissociate and spend a lot of time avoiding being alert here and now and therefore inhibits the development of the soul and how important it is to try to stay alert and be careful that negative imagination becomes a habit".
I totally agree, we must be careful! We can be generators of a reality based on illusions, disconnected from our Divine center. "Balance is the key".

"Alchemy, Tarot use archetypes to show something deeper through their symbolic language that speaks directly to the imagination since apparently our intellectual center is not generally trained to interpret and understand that language"....
Apropos of this, something Laura explains about the subconscious comes to mind:
Laura said, "One of the most striking aspects was the consistency that could be seen in the symbolic or archetypal language of the subconscious when asked a series of questions, all the subjects, one after another, coming from all walks of life, with a different level of education and intellectual development, followers of different religions and belief systems, responded with the same types of symbols related to similar problems and relationships."
Finally, "You wouldn't exist if someone didn't "dream" you" and " You are literally the "products" of someone's imagination and nothing else!!!"..., acquires a new light. This makes me think about the form of manifestation of thought/information.

Be this manifestation a Virus (the Cs said viruses are "thoughts manifesting"), Crop Circles (the Cs said they are not only messages, it is also like a Reiki for the planet), Reiki symbols, Language, etc...You guys what do you think about this? :ummm::aureola:

Back
Top Bottom