Session 16 July 2016

Laura said:
Q: (L) What is the importance of this project that it would attract such attack?

A: Imagine all your group with their crystal connections then beginning to utilize them in unison?

Q: (L) In other words, once everybody who requests them finally gets their crystals, there's a possibility that we could then organize utilization of the crystals in like a sychronization or something? Doing EE together, singing songs together, reciting some of our protection texts...

(Pierre) Does everyone doing something like that together possibly lead to a change of state, change of reality?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) What if everybody just began to build a spiral of energy? On, say, Wednesday night at such-and-such a time, we'd all gather together with our crystals that provide the link-up. And then, just basically maybe sing some songs to connect chakras just to see what happens? I guess we should experiment with that.

A: Yes!

Q: (Galatea) Would it be a good idea for us to meditate and envision a better reality with our crystals?

A: Try to avoid defining how it might happen, but, yes!

Q: (L) Everybody could visualize themselves in a "new world", but without trying to define what it is or how it happens. Don't limit it or anticipate.

A: Soon we will provide inspiration! Continue the project for now but with all awareness!

I wonder what will they propose. :)
Thank you for the session, lots of answers in this one.

3D Student said:
And wow on the crystal project! Using the Holy Grail energies reminds me in Back to the Future when they had to use the lightning storm to power the time machine.

Haha. Yes! 1.21 gigawatts! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5cYgRnfFDA

Laura said:
I just thought it was bizarre that it was since we began the crystal project that everything has gone totally kaflooey.

Yes, there was also a mass shooting in Serbia: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,42145.0.html

First, thanks to an interesting new session. :)
Laura said:
Q: (Data) What is imminent now when they refer to global events?

A: Open your eyes and compare to sessions!
Laura said:
Session Date: February 6th 2016

(L) I want to go back to our refugee problem. I was reading an article where it was said that this guy Erdogan is deliberately pushing refugees into Europe as a way of holding European leaders hostage more or less. The idea is that EU leaders are put on the spot to show their "Christian charity" so to speak to look after the downtrodden. Also, he's using it to insert terrorists into Europe. I think we've already established that there are a certain number of terrorists that ARE being inserted into Europe via the refugee stream. Is it also true that Erdogan is deliberately pushing this stream as a way of creating chaos in Europe?

A: Yes. But do not forget the cause of refugeeism: the aggression of the imperial ambitions of the Israeli-American alliance.

Q: (Joe) Thing is, I would wonder about the extent to which Erdogan decides very much in Turkey at all.

(L) That's what they just said I think: that AIPAC is the driver, or something similar.
Due to the recent failed military coup , hm, for some things he knows, for some do not know, some decisions he made, some do not, do not you think that something "strange smell"?
Laura said:
(Joe) But even inside Turkey, they've been infiltrated by these NATO stay-behind networks for a long time. There are people inside the Turkish military and intelligence establishments that are kind of autonomous nodes there. They can basically do what they want out of the oversight of the official government. They would probably be working under the control of NATO and the American-Israeli interests.

(L) And I guess their controllers want just absolute chaos?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Geopolitically, this is ultimately part of their fight against Russia. They figure that to prevent any rapprochement between Russia and Europe, they'll engineer the downfall of Europe. Divide and conquer. Then they can keep Russia out of Western Europe and stop Russia from expanding and taking its rightful place. They're willing to destroy everything to stop that.

A: Remember Plato's tale of Atlantis: The global ambitions of that empire brought its total destruction.

Q: (Joe) In a previous reference to Atlantis, you said that they ended up causing their own destruction because of their greed for energy. Like an energetic hunger, energy weapons, or whatever... But that probably precipitated geological destruction as well. The two are linked.

A: Similarities abound. Money equals energy.

Q: (Joe) You said that previously, as well. Does that suggest that at least initially, a financial crisis first...

(L) The PTB could be having financial motives, but those motives lead to the use and expenditures of energies in ways that are supposed to protect or enhance or promote their financial ambitions but which are ultimately extremely destructive and hard to contain once let loose.

Q: (Joe) I was thinking that overtly, the first blow to the empire this time may come in the form of...

(L) Economic collapse.

Q: (L) And then that can lead to just rampant militarism. That is the usual solution to economic problems. Go to war and steal other people’s stuff. Okay, next?

A: Keep in mind that it all is part of the cleansing process.

Laura said:
Q: (L) Okay, next question is: Who was behind the attempted coup in Turkey?

A: You nailed this already.

Q: (L) So, it was the USA, NATO, CIA...?

(Galatea) The usual suspects...

Q: (L) And they apparently fell into some wishful thinking, or they tried to do it in a hurry. They tried to find any straw that they could grab to get rid of this guy?

Q: (Joe) On this topic, were we right that the shootdown of the Russian plane was not done by Erdogan or with his consent, but rather by a fifth column?

Q: (Joe) To basically put a bloody knife in his hand and screw up his relations with Russia...

(L) So he's being set up, and driven crazy, and he's being used by 4D STS and so on and so forth... Things aren't gonna get any better there with somebody like that in charge.

(Joe) Is he basically dealing with a fifth column aligned with the West that exists within the power structure in Turkey?

I do not trust neither Erdogan,sorry.
Do the same knife had when it comes to the refugees?

As a Turkish reader I especially appreciated this session. Thanks to all of you. In 27 June I came to Atatürk Airport from Manchester Airport. And after one day, in 28th of June STS attacked to Atatürk Airport. We had started to normalise our relationship with Putin and Russia. They did not want us to have good relationship with Russia and finally they tried a military coup. I was speaking with some Turkish friends who are interested in sessions. We thought that Erdoğan was an OP. But now we are surprised by this session. There is still hope for him. I had never felt like that before, we repelled a vicious coup attempt. In my life, as a Turkish first time I felt that we were able to resist dark powers. I and many of us renewed our self-confidence. I hope we will have a better relationship with Russia after this time. Laura, C's and others I love all of you. Thanks again. :)

Have nothing to say but didn't want to censor my wish to add a thank-you noise.

Thank you for the great session. We are living in very turbulent time! What's coming next?

A big thank you for another Session filled with so much helpful information!
Really looking forward to "singing" with everyone.

Majisyen said:
As a Turkish reader I especially appreciated this session. Thanks to all of you. In 27 June I came to Atatürk Airport from Manchester Airport. And after one day, in 28th of June STS attacked to Atatürk Airport. We had started to normalise our relationship with Putin and Russia. They did not want us to have good relationship with Russia and finally they tried a military coup. I was speaking with some Turkish friends who are interested in sessions. We thought that Erdoğan was an OP. But now we are surprised by this session. There is still hope for him. I had never felt like that before, we repelled a vicious coup attempt. In my life, as a Turkish first time I felt that we were able to resist dark powers. I and many of us renewed our self-confidence. I hope we will have a better relationship with Russia after this time. Laura, C's and others I love all of you. Thanks again. :)

Thanks for checking in on this.

Just because Erdogan isn't a psychopath doesn't mean he's not seriously unstable or unreliable. Paranoia really can destroya! Also doesn't mean he's not an OP. But whatever he is or isn't, it's still true that he can certainly align himself with more positive forces and, with such alignment, maybe do a few positive things. A lot remains to be seen. In fact, a lot of research indicates that a normal human being with serious negative programs from childhood, who gets into a situation of stress or is betrayed or toyed with by real psychopaths, can sometimes be worse than they are. Psychopaths are brutal mainly when they need to be, instrumentally, but a damaged normie can be vengefully brutal, gratuitously evil, so to say.

Nothing is black and white - there is a lot in between and a nuanced portrait is most likely to be more accurate.

Laura said:
I was just scoping out the news sites and came across this article:

From Orlando to Nice: One month of madness
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/voices/2016/07/15/voices-dark-distressing-time/87151734/

I just thought it was bizarre that it was since we began the crystal project that everything has gone totally kaflooey.

Since more people will be getting their crystals, I guess we should be watching if the chaos will increase.

Thanks so much for this new and very interesting session! Take good care of yourselves and be safe, everyone! :hug2:

Laura said:
Majisyen said:

Thanks for checking in on this.

Just because Erdogan isn't a psychopath doesn't mean he's not seriously unstable or unreliable. Paranoia really can destroya! Also doesn't mean he's not an OP. But whatever he is or isn't, it's still true that he can certainly align himself with more positive forces and, with such alignment, maybe do a few positive things. A lot remains to be seen. In fact, a lot of research indicates that a normal human being with serious negative programs from childhood, who gets into a situation of stress or is betrayed or toyed with by real psychopaths, can sometimes be worse than they are. Psychopaths are brutal mainly when they need to be, instrumentally, but a damaged normie can be vengefully brutal, gratuitously evil, so to say.

Nothing is black and white - there is a lot in between and a nuanced portrait is most likely to be more accurate.

Thanks for this clarification Laura. Me also I don't trust Erdogan at all specially seeing to how is now dealing in Turquia after the coup. And how he has been till now, a despote. It is confusing and I did not know anymore what position is taking Sott.net face to this dilema.

Anyway, we learn always after each session and always ask questions.

Thank you!

Corvinus said:
It's quite possible that athletes themselves are not aware of it, or it is being presented as "vitamins" or as "biologically active substances".

Doubt it, they very well know the difference.

Ok, I understand your point. I'll try to clarify mine. :) But first, I am not trying to defend Russian athletes, or any other athletes for that matter. Personally, I find the whole idea ridiculous, especially when a team or a country can literally "buy" an athlete from another country, and suddenly they are defending this country's "honor". Not to mention continuous damage these athletes do to their bodies in the name of some ideal, while in reality they don't do anything that would practically benefit their fellow men. But I do like watching Olympics. :cool2: That is as far as my familiarity with professional sport goes. ;)

Having said that, I find it hard to believe that all the athletes are aware of the fact that they are being given doping drugs. Some of them - perhaps, but certainly not all of them. In fact, many of them don't even know what they are taking exactly (I saw a documentary on the topic) and rely on their sport doctor's expertise. If they all were aware, we wouldn't have such pathetic and self-righteous displays such as this one.

Corvinus said:
It is normal thing for sports, just it is getting more obvious and transparent with negative energies surfacing more and more.

Yes, it is definitely unprecedented in its intensity. There is no doubt that there is an international racket going on with the whole doping issue, but it is much more subtle than steroid use, for example. Also, if everyone is using, then we still find ourselves in a kind of "objective" situation, where we still get to see people with altered body chemistry competing. :D

Nevertheless, in this particular case the whole scandal has nothing to do with sport.

Thank you so much for this session you did on top of the large crystal project. It came right on time and has so many good information, like the one about the negative thought loops and in which way they can become a feeding tube for 4D-STS. Fwiw, I had some just recently and they partially became quite invasive. However, this may have been connected to last week's events with all their crazyness as well.

Trying to ease these thought loops I wrapped my left hand around my personal crystal (as far as I know, the left side is connected to the right brain and stands for the more emotional and intuitive functions), and I did some POTS and some Pipe Breathing also. It worked for me. But a deeper work to get to the roots of these thought patterns and their connected emotions is definitely still in order (and in process). The relief I experienced was just connected to the symptoms.

I am looking forward to the continuance of the crystal project and experiment - in which ways it may bring all of us more together and thus making us stronger together - which may have a yet unprecedented impact on the work we do. I try not to anticipate, but it's hard ;)

To Laura, speedy recovery :hug2:

Thank you so much for this session you did on top of the large crystal project. It came right on time and has so many good information, like the one about the negative thought loops and in which way they can become a feeding tube for 4D-STS. Fwiw, I had some just recently and they partially became quite invasive. However, this may have been connected to last week's events with all their crazyness as well.#Quote from Learner's post.

Exactly as described in the session and by other members, in our household, my partner and I just went through a horrible period of external pressure coming from cildren and familly that resembles quite closely that which was described here! Wow, thank you for the heads up, we thought we were losing the plot here for a day or two! Quite fascinating how the events miror themselves across the planet!

Thank you for the efforts and the session, each new one is so synchronic (is that even a word) with our life as it unfolds, the closer we come to the Wave....

(I began being very concerned by the fact that i was acting soooo unlike myself, and we did a daily writing exercise together until we found that something was playing with our minds and hearts. And by reading this session out loud to my partner last night we both had tears, as it was nailed so accurately by the C's (my partner is becoming more and more curious towards the forum, which I talk about with her a lot (positively so may I add)))

A: Soon we will provide inspiration! Continue the project for now but with all awareness!

These communications are inspiration in and of themselves! Thanks for scribing.

Back
Top Bottom