Session 13 January 2024

@Michal . Why would he uses a computerised voice? His podcast always starts with hello humans. I looked and couldn't find his podcast...

Hi @gottathink. Have You been referring to similar concept of body fluid which Clif High in his recent podcast mentions (melanine)?
Hi Michal
To answer your question—no. I was referring to the cranial sacral fluid that flows through the brain and around the spinal cord.
It’s very interesting though the function of melanin throughout the brain and body. I had thought it’s role was simply as a pigment but like most if not all things in the body they have far reaching effects in multiple organ systems.
There doesn’t look to be much else posted on the forum about melanin apart from its role as a pigment. There was this though:
Melanin is known to absorb light and dissipate ultraviolet radiation, but in the fungi, it seemed to also be absorbing radiation and converting it into chemical energy for growth, perhaps in a similar fashion to how plants utilize the green pigment chlorophyll to attain energy from photosynthesis.
Which led me to Keyholes thread about light/circadian rhythm’s and energy production in the body. There is a lot to digest there and I don’t have the biochemistry background to really understand it well. Anyway perhaps the body’s melanin and it’s function absorbing radiation/light is something worth learning more about?

Thank you so much for this session! Quite a lot to take in.

I know they're saying it's as yet unknown, but there are some systems that have been looked at that sound like they could fit the bill. Possibly they mean not made mainstream yet? Or widely known?
For example, there's the Primo Vascular system:

I suppose the EM aspect of this could have to do with the "light and power" they mentioned.

There's also others I remember reading about, but that one sounded like the best hit.

The way I was thinking was along the lines of the sun charging the water with life-giving properties which cause the growth in spring, as I had understood the lore.

I'm wondering if "not as I am thinking" refers to the water collected still having some properties but more imparted by the collector, a la Masaru Emoto. Or if they're referring to the dew itself as being a metaphor altogether and I need to look deeper. Could it be referring to the fluid mentioned before, to be collected and stored for healing use?
Hello: Perhaps your question was a bit generic.... The May dew (in the Western Alchemical Tradition) is a medium that carries the spiritus mundi: but it is not indicated that it is the sun that "charging the water with life-giving properties".
I don't know what are the sources you cite, but I recommend "Aurea Catena Homeri" (Homer's golden chain) by Anton Kirchweger, you will surely find a pdf or translation into English or French.
Best regards

Hello: Perhaps your question was a bit generic.... The May dew (in the Western Alchemical Tradition) is a medium that carries the spiritus mundi: but it is not indicated that it is the sun that "charging the water with life-giving properties".
I don't know what are the sources you cite, but I recommend "Aurea Catena Homeri" (Homer's golden chain) by Anton Kirchweger, you will surely find a pdf or translation into English or French.
Best regards
What do you think "The May dew" is ?

What do you think "The May dew" is ?
Hi: Basically it is re-structured water (like rain water, snow, etc). We do not know if it responds to the classic formula (H20) or its molecule differs somewhat from ordinary water. Deuterium instead of hydrogen?
The Old Masters give many indications for collecting it, but most agree that it must not touch the ground, or that the sun's rays reach it (all very mysterious, eh?). So it can be inferred that it has some magnetic or electrical properties and that when it touches the ground there is "something" that depolarizes. Or it is some kind of ritual that leads to nothing useful, that is repeated from generation to generation and you get old believing that you gain something?
The matter of the dew is something very dear in the Tradition: but it is a very ungrateful and heavy practice. A real work of Hercules. I did not practice it, but I know several people who did and who have already abandoned it....
We do not know, after all you have to experience everything that is said in the alchemical treatises to know what you are doing and what you get as a result, so as not to fall into deception.
But it can also be several things... Can it be a metaphor? Sure. From a very expanded point of view, the sun, the moon and the sky that takes care of us can be a metaphor for something else....
Hug

I forgot to add this, Canseliet says that the upper waters were not made for man to disturb them with his modern industrial development... what Pierre said about what the earth looked like "from up there" comes to mind. All this perhaps makes communication-connection with "high" difficult.

another connection with sound, spring (first green as I already said, primevere-primavera, verre=green, glass= vert) reververation (french: (réverbération).
Distillations in alchemy refer to moistening something twice, that's why the RERER (green language between the letter r and the word air in French) "He carries the air in his belly (belly = belly, wind = vent)"
is also there. the purple (purpur), twice pure.
By the way, Cassiopaea A is the brightest astronomical radio source outside the solar system.

another connection with sound, spring (first green as I already said, primevere-primavera, verre=green, glass= vert) reververation (french: (réverbération).
Distillations in alchemy refer to moistening something twice, that's why the RERER (green language between the letter r and the word air in French) "He carries the air in his belly (belly = belly, wind = vent)"
is also there. the purple (purpur), twice pure.
By the way, Cassiopaea A is the brightest astronomical radio source outside the solar system.
correction: velly=ventre the original phrase is the wind carries it in its belly (wind similar to air), so there is a repetition between wind and belly. (Vent-ventre).

Hi: Basically it is re-structured water (like rain water, snow, etc). We do not know if it responds to the classic formula (H20) or its molecule differs somewhat from ordinary water. Deuterium instead of hydrogen?
The Old Masters give many indications for collecting it, but most agree that it must not touch the ground, or that the sun's rays reach it (all very mysterious, eh?). So it can be inferred that it has some magnetic or electrical properties and that when it touches the ground there is "something" that depolarizes. Or it is some kind of ritual that leads to nothing useful, that is repeated from generation to generation and you get old believing that you gain something?
The matter of the dew is something very dear in the Tradition: but it is a very ungrateful and heavy practice. A real work of Hercules. I did not practice it, but I know several people who did and who have already abandoned it....
We do not know, after all you have to experience everything that is said in the alchemical treatises to know what you are doing and what you get as a result, so as not to fall into deception.
But it can also be several things... Can it be a metaphor? Sure. From a very expanded point of view, the sun, the moon and the sky that takes care of us can be a metaphor for something else....
Hug
Interesting.

I often thought of "Morning Dew" being

1) First impressions and recollections upon waking up

2) As you stated: Water in a specific state taking internally.

[Perhaps in order to replicate conditions of a missing water vapor canopy]

Interesting.

I often thought of "Morning Dew" being

1) First impressions and recollections upon waking up

2) As you stated: Water in a specific state taking internally.

[Perhaps in order to replicate conditions of a missing water vapor canopy]

Your interpretation is also valid (if you adhere to the idea that alchemy is just a psychological discipline and flowery talk that alludes to the oniric/internal world).
It must be taken into account that each discipline has a context, a language that is its own (in addition to an internal representation system). And in the case of alchemical literature it is equivocal, multiple interpretations are allowed (mind, matter, psyche, energy).

I give a case: Fulcanelli, in his books he gives the recipe for a "particular." I know a couple of Brothers who brought it to a happy outcome.
And in fact, he has fragmented his Great Work (material operation) along the route of each cathedral. And he has shouted that Antimony is NOT the material of the Work ("his" Work).
What no one can understand is WHY his "disciple" Canseliet turned to the Dry Way of Antimony (starry martial regulus). One wonders if your Master says something clearly, why contradict him? In the case of Patrick Rivière (a disciple of E. Canseliet), he taught operative alchemy & spagyrics, and exhibited videos of him performing physical transmutations with the "Fire Stone" of Basilius Valentin (the supposed "teacher" of Fulcanelli)

Then, it is possible to apply it as a personal development system, or an operational practice. It is not exclusive: each one applies it in the internal, external or metaphysical world. I take it as the practical application of an esoteric teaching.
For example, the idea of "dew" can also be read as vulgar urine, or the Earth's "inspiration/breathing" process, from which some interesting salt can be harvested..
I wouldn't recommend drinking the unfiltered dew, nowadays (500 years after "Mutus Liber") there is a lot of pollution, bugs, etc. Although there are reports of French peasants who have prolonged their lives past 100 by drinking dew every morning, I would not dare to suffer from severe diarrhea (as a colleague told me).

In my personal case, I have collected "November dew". Not from May, because here in the southern hemisphere the seasons are inverted, so you see that the operation must be adapted to local conditions...
Hug

Hug
Everything related to alchemy is not of my interest, but when I thought about what you said about dew water I started to think.

Basically dew water is distilled water and today there are devices that use distilled water in their operation and no other kind of water.

They are air humidifiers.

The health properties are evident in the use of these devices and they require distilled water to avoid bacteria and minerals in the air to breathe.

When those exclusive books were written, the best distilled water would be dew (nowadays too if everything wasn't contaminated).

It is fascinating to read about those topics that you talk about and not understand anything (and I don't care if I understand it).

Back
Top Bottom