Session 13 April 2024

The implications are staggering.

They sure are. And there was a comment in a previous session that "information is key in the realm from which these things come" or something like that. The implications here, for me, are that it is possible for "someone" to send a small (or big!) space rock to a very specific location, if it's deemed appropriate. It also seems likely that there is a more natural or 'mechanical' cause and effect factor at work where certain types of information or energy on the planet act as a natural attractor for information or energy from another source.

Is this insidious or what?

I opened YouTube and a video for hiking in Madeira has come up on my feed:

I don't watch videos about hiking, or Madeira, and I have not typed the words 'hiking' or 'Madeira' into my laptop or phone.

The video is a year old and includes a paid promotion, so the algorithm is bumping it up.

Oof.
That's creepy and I expierenced something similar. Did you discuss it (hiking in Madeira in the context of the session) with somebody in the vicinity of your mobile phone/computer?

That's creepy and I expierenced something similar. Did you discuss it (hiking in Madeira in the context of the session) with somebody in the vicinity of your mobile phone/computer?

Nope. When the new session went up yesterday, I messaged @KSee to let her know, and that there’ll be stuff in it she’ll find interesting. I didn’t mention anything the session contained.

We’re working opposite shifts at the moment so we haven’t seen each other this week.

I opened YouTube and a video for hiking in Madeira has come up on my feed:

cookies! You read the session, a "bot" scanned all the text, cached it, and made it available to the next site you went to, which then used that data to give you a "tailored" advertisement based on key terms in the session.

In the real world, that would be like you going to a flower shop and then going to a bookstore and a person there handing you a tailored flyer suggesting you might want to check out some of their books on flowers because the flower shop owner sent a message to the bookstore owner that you like flowers.

Thank you to Laura, Andromeda and the rest of you for the new session - always a highlight of any day when a new session is posted!

A: Knowledge protects.
A timely reminder to us all, and there are so many ways that this is true - almost every day I find that knowledge gained from being a beneficiary of this amazing forum is used to guide or advise - across so many different activities - from wellness to practicing strategic enclosure in interactions etc.

Q: (L) You know, sometimes I wonder if the Earth is not surrounded by all kinds of
comets and things at all times, but they're just in another dimension or something, or another vibrational frequency and they can be let through if needed. Is that a possibility?

A: Yes
Wow, what comes to mind is what Gurdijeff said, that the Earth is always one step away from death:

"The organic life is very fragile. The planetary body can die at any moment. It is always one step from death. And if you could manage to live one more day, it is only a chance accidentally givento you by nature. If you will be able to live even one more hour, you can consider yourself to best lucky person. From the moment of conception we are living on borrowed time."

Thank you for one more excellent session :hug2::flowers:

There does seem to be a tendency among those political types of note to marry rather masculine-looking women. I'm allowing here for ageing etc, but in the case of Barbara Bush, even pictures of her when young look very masculine.

View attachment 94616
I think she is just unattractive woman , but her allegedly being granddaughter of Alistair Crowley is certainly interesting for this match.

cookies! You read the session, a "bot" scanned all the text, cached it, and made it available to the next site you went to, which then used that data to give you a "tailored" advertisement based on key terms in the session.

In the real world, that would be like you going to a flower shop and then going to a bookstore and a person there handing you a tailored flyer suggesting you might want to check out some of their books on flowers because the flower shop owner sent a message to the bookstore owner that you like flowers.

Ah, okay. I didn’t know they worked like that. So, that’s why it popped up in my feed.

But there’s 1.1 million other people whose feeds that’s popped up on too, who have watched it.

Hope they don’t get any ideas about going :-(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom