Session 13 April 2024

Thank you all present for the session, they are always welcomed.

Q: (L) Well, speaking of things intensifying rapidly, what was up with that big boom or explosion sound that happened when I was in the middle of that interview with Jay Campbell and Hunter Williams where we were talking about whether or not there would be a nuclear war, or what would happen to the US? Would there be cometary explosions, or what? And I had just opined something along the line of that I think that the US was going to be destroyed, and that I didn't know for sure whether it would be nuclear war, whether it would be comets, and then right then: BOOM! I mean, you'll have to watch it and get to that point to exactly what it was saying. I can't remember exactly, but it was something like that. So what was this boom?

A: Confirmation.
Maybe it was the cosmos in appreciation for all the hard work and faith in the experiment sending you a message. If I have to guess, I would translate it as this.

LAURA, YOU ROCK.;-D

Yeah I too sympathize with them about that aspect, also, if the children shares the same blood type or share similar genetics, most likely they won’t have good health growing up, (Assuming they also got vaccinated) This could literally affect the crown big time.
I have always wondered why the Royal Family is so popular and held in special respect in the Anglo-Saxon world among the people of former British colonies. It always seemed to me that there is nothing special about being a king or queen today, especially since in the world, but mainly in Europe, there are other royal families, e.g. in the Netherlands, Denmark, Spain, Norway, but their role is rather decoration, representation, not actual exercise of power. Why is this English family described in all media and artificially maintained interest in it, when Queen Victoria was a German from the Saxe Gotha Coburg family, and many of her descendants and relatives ruled throughout Europe? This circus costs many millions of pounds to British taxpayers and the RF are like monkeys in this circus, controlled, forced to some nefarious activities by the PTB, serving to control the entire Anglo-Saxon population. Unfortunately, Kate and Queen Elizabeth II paid for it with their health, which is sad and shows that psychopaths have no respect for an individual and all of humanity. I also wanted to say that in my opinion, the RF agreed to a comfortable, prosperous life, splendor, popularity, public respect without working every day, and I don't know what benefits this brings to the average Briton, who considers this family to be almost sacred? The frequent gossip and gossip about RF in the Polish mainstream media irritates me, because I don't care at all what they do, I don't feel subordinate to them in any way and there are much more important things that the media is silent about. My question will remain open whether the RF are able to publicly say what the Covid vaccines really were, thereby warning some of the planet's humanity in the name of truth? I sincerely doubt it, they will get seriously ill one by one, maybe even die, but they won't say a word about it, using their popularity to warn other people. Perhaps some people here, especially those from the Anglo-Saxon culture, will consider me a boorish or rude person, but that was not the purpose of my statement, I simply expressed my thoughts and doubts that have been swirling in my head for several decades.

Thanks for the session as always interesting.
From what I heard, she didn't even want to take it in the first place. You never know, but if she didn't, and then they kind of forced her because she's supposed to be this example... That's really even sadder.
Unfortunately many famous, politicians, public figures etc, done it to show as an example of good citizens.

Queen Sofia (Spanish Royal) admitted to hospital last week for urinary tract problems, there is also literature of this type of problems as a adverse effect of the jab, I would not be surprised if this is the case, since she also had the so called vaccine.

On April 13th she was discharged from the hospital, commenting feeling very well, that she is "as good as new" and looking forward to returning home.

Thank you for the new session :-) I wonder if maybe the C's are just trying to point in the direction of the questions, I keep having in my mind their last "slip-up " On the subject of numbers symbolizing the code for changing our reality. Maybe they wanted to point us in the direction, I understand that there can be noise in the communication channel however it was quite precise information and immediately followed by "oops mistake". In this session, on the other hand, they talk about the lack of needed knowledge and to ask. Maybe they see that our exam is approaching quite fast and we, despite good development, are not yet fully ready, and with the help of such slip-ups they want to steer us to ask them questions ourselves. I just don't know what they could be about, maybe directly the fourth density? E.g. how to move in it, or what to do immediately after the transition? In addition, Laura's dreams supposed to tell her that someone is protecting her, and confirmation of the destruction by meteorites of the US during Laura's talk. All of these things may be trying to say "Listen it's about to start, you need to make final preparations".

Just as a curiosity and coincidence, they also say that the wife of the president of Spain was a man originally.

Was some kind of engineering done so that the visible people in charge of the countries (many of them) share some common traits?

Generalized disaster.

Ah... And thank you for an interesant session.

Thank you very much for another session, I’m glad to know from the C’s that Tom, Pierre and Jar are ok and protecting Laura and the network. The upcoming changes really seem around the corner now, each month feels more tense, the world gets crazier and crazier, it is disheartening most of the time. So it’s good to know that there are guides and angels protecting us.

Thank you dearly for the session.

Dang that vaccine, I’m grateful that many of my family members chose to opt out but there are many who didn’t. I suspect one who didn’t is my eldest daughter (24y) and that she lied to me to save me from worry or being upset with her. Makes me want to vomit if I think about for too long.

The descriptions of the afterlife thread has been part of preparations for me to hold ‘it’ together when/if people I love start to become ill or die -in all the other ways that are staring us down too ….
I dunno if I’ve got what it takes to walk this road, I used to think so but I am not so sure anymore.

But arrogance? Can you imagine someone killing a pig and later going back to the other pigs and throwing the remains so as to 'rub it on their faces'? Arrogance would sort of imply that you see the pigs as a sort of a threat to your status and you want to show that you're still on top - it's kind of personal. What sort of pathological, childish, full of petty feelings person would do that? Yet this is how 4D STS think and feel towards us, according to the Cs. On some other occasion they did suggest that 4D STS wanted to dominate men to the point of humiliation, or something along those lines. This tells me that in order to polarize oneself further towards STS, one needs to foster those petty, narcissistic, childish feelings. :nuts:
Yes, i can imagine someone doing that to the pigs, and it has nothing to do with seeing them as a threat. It's about making them afraid. It's about rubbing in their eyes how helpless they are, making them lose all hope for their fate, to make them give up, and then siphoning all life from them. It is about "spicing them up a bit" before they are being eaten.
It is not about being childish. It is purely about feeding, in the most self-serving way possible.

But arrogance comes from the total lack of realization that sometimes you get a pig that simply does not give up. A pig that will realize that, because there is no hope anymore, it has nothing to lose. And then the pig goes on a rampage, killing its owner before it gets killed.

They want us to be the pigs that give up, not the pigs that rampage at them.

I have always wondered why the Royal Family is so popular and held in special respect in the Anglo-Saxon world among the people of former British colonies. It always seemed to me that there is nothing special about being a king or queen today, especially since in the world, but mainly in Europe, there are other royal families, e.g. in the Netherlands, Denmark, Spain, Norway, but their role is rather decoration, representation, not actual exercise of power. Why is this English family described in all media and artificially maintained interest in it, when Queen Victoria was a German from the Saxe Gotha Coburg family, and many of her descendants and relatives ruled throughout Europe? This circus costs many millions of pounds to British taxpayers and the RF are like monkeys in this circus, controlled, forced to some nefarious activities by the PTB, serving to control the entire Anglo-Saxon population. Unfortunately, Kate and Queen Elizabeth II paid for it with their health, which is sad and shows that psychopaths have no respect for an individual and all of humanity. I also wanted to say that in my opinion, the RF agreed to a comfortable, prosperous life, splendor, popularity, public respect without working every day, and I don't know what benefits this brings to the average Briton, who considers this family to be almost sacred? The frequent gossip and gossip about RF in the Polish mainstream media irritates me, because I don't care at all what they do, I don't feel subordinate to them in any way and there are much more important things that the media is silent about. My question will remain open whether the RF are able to publicly say what the Covid vaccines really were, thereby warning some of the planet's humanity in the name of truth? I sincerely doubt it, they will get seriously ill one by one, maybe even die, but they won't say a word about it, using their popularity to warn other people. Perhaps some people here, especially those from the Anglo-Saxon culture, will consider me a boorish or rude person, but that was not the purpose of my statement, I simply expressed my thoughts and doubts that have been swirling in my head for several decades.
It is understandable why you feel that way - it is being rubbed into our eyes, forcing us to care about it, when it doesn't actually matter for anyone but the Brits. The only reason why, for example, the Polish media care about it is because they are spineless, they hate their own country, they love everything that is Western, and thus, they simp for the British Royal Family. Most of these people are just NPCs that need to have some authority above them they can look up to, some God-like figure, and the British Royal Family is among the last ones that remain.

And the reason why the former British Empire reveres the Royal Family is somewhat similar, but also different.
They are a stable symbol of authority, in times where authorities are dead or unreliable. They are a reminder of the greatness of the British Empire. They are an anchor to the past, to traditions, to stability.
That's why, in times where everything is being torn down, so people have nothing to rely on, no stable ground to stand, the Royal Family is so important for many. If they were to be gone, many would find their world to literally disintegrate, leaving them floating through the vast openness of the void of space.

And at that point, they will accept any solid rock that will fly towards them. Anything that will provide solid ground to stand on. Anything.
That's why they are so important, and destroying them might be even more important.

Thank you for sharing the session.

I had a couple of dreams the same night this week, one with my deceased mother, and the other with our recently deceased cat. It's interesting, after reading this session, that I dreamt about them both on the same night. It's not very often I dream, and even less often that I dream of either of them.

Poor Kate. I'd been wondering what was going on with her, and couldn't figure out why the royals, or their handlers, would put out obviously fake AI videos and keep quiet for all these months. I guess this reaction she's had is so associated with the jab that there's no getting away from the cause.

But then, whose life is it? They just do as they're told? What are they going to do now? Just never appear in public again and let other people make up stories about them on their behalf and create crappy AI photos and videos? Sheesh. It's disgusting.

But then, whose life is it? They just do as they're told? What are they going to do now? Just never appear in public again and let other people make up stories about them on their behalf and create crappy AI photos and videos? Sheesh. It's disgusting.
Is, and will keep being the life of the appearance.

Perhaps she has to remain in bed, I found this news, logical in that sense.
Inside Princess Kate and Prince William's secret plan to upgrade Adelaide Cottage
Kate and William, who moved their family from London to Windsor in 2022, are said to "adore" their home, but are contemplating renovations and extensions to the "red-brick annexe building" to assist Princess Kate during her cancer treatment, as reported by OK magazine.
Although Adelaide Cottage provides convenience as it is situated a short distance from their children's school in Berkshire, the family-of-five also spend time at Anmer Hall - their home on the Sandringham estate which is a much larger property.

Speaking of the plans, an insider said: "Nobody knows that there is quite a spacious red-brick annexe building that's not being used next door to Adelaide Cottage.

Back
Top Bottom