Session 13 April 2024

Last edited:
That could make a lot of moo-la for someone who knows what they are doing. :-D
That wouldn't be me though.
Funny what @Scottie said about Yandex and the Russians knowing everything you’re doing. For quite some time I’ve dreamed of/wished I could move to Russia. Friends I’ve mentioned this to say I’ll be spied upon every second. I say, “How is that different from here in America?” Frankly I’d rather be watched there!😂

It seems a bit like reality playing out in real time. Imagine the shock these people must feel (to me they are just representatives of the 'professional managerial class') to find out they are being treated just the same as everyone else and because of their 'rank' they are being used to 'encourage' people to take the death jab and then being 'used' to cover up the consequences of this. I bet many people of similar age and education feel like this now. If they have worked it out, that is. Many won't.
Yes, and who knows what kind/what level of control those 'above' may have over the Royals. There seems to be some negative frequency involved, omens like horses through the streets of London. Don Juan would freak!

I showed that photo to my wife and I suggested to her that it could be a man...

She immediately came out in defense of the right to exist of unattractive women. :-D
Not meaning to point the finger and I myself am guilty of making fun of Jacinda Ardern, but I think that we need to be a bit less loose with calling or making fun of some of these women as looking like men. Very few people actually photograph well and some women simply do have more masculine looking features all dependant on which standards of beauty of different cultures or era are being applied. Also menopause and aging further changes a woman’s body.
Perhaps we should stick to what we know about a person and call people out on what they say and do rather than their appearance.

Not meaning to point the finger and I myself am guilty of making fun of Jacinda Ardern, but I think that we need to be a bit less loose with calling or making fun of some of these women as looking like men. Very few people actually photograph well and some women simply do have more masculine looking features all dependant on which standards of beauty of different cultures or era are being applied. Also menopause and aging further changes a woman’s body.
Perhaps we should stick to what we know about a person and call people out on what they say and do rather than their appearance.
The situation I have described occurred exactly as I have described.

And the point (although it is funny) of commenting on it is to point out that perhaps not all of these public figures will be men originally.

The true ugliness of a person is seen when you know them and not by their appearance (as you well know).

(L) We have the most corrupt, disgusting, perverse, perverted group of human beings in leadership roles in Western countries that could ever possibly be dreamed up in the worst nightmares of George Orwell.
Maybe if they had left the kids alone, like Putin says. But they came after the kids, so no protection for hermaphrodite Obama or transgender Macron.

Totally agree with that
This thread contains some posts making fun of older women only for their appearance. I don’t think we should’ve doing that.
Interesting, as I didn't see anyone making fun or scorning the appearance of older women but maybe I missed something? I think the gist of the matter was just the observation that many males in these elitist circles have deviant tendencies which can appear as transgender, hermaphrodite, or overly masculine partners.

Totally agree with that
This thread contains some posts making fun of older women only for their appearance. I don’t think we should’ve doing that.
As for my post, I'm not making fun of an older woman at all, because Britta Scholz is only 61 years old (I'm 50) and it wasn't my goal at all, and I noticed something that may be very interesting when it comes to one of the topics discussed on this topic. I have no idea if she is a man or a woman, but perhaps this is another similar case of PTB controlling perverted elites? Other observers noticed the same thing and on one of the blogs they had the same associations as me regarding Britta. Brigitte Macron is much older, but I'm not making fun of her age or appearance. Well, yes, but she's not a woman... https://i1.jbzd.com.pl/contents/2024/04/normal/6I3QZdYdTqCxQ320teQdg4xqWGb7KjWJ.png
:-)

Last edited:
Questions
If this is another outgassing and they become more frequent, could it effect the weather or atmosphere and it what ways.
Is a ship passing over the area during an outgassing sink as it will change the density of the surrounding body of water.
Further to clerck de bonk's answer, some experts think ships have been sunk this way. I attach an article on the subject in which David May and Joseph Monaghan of Monash University in Australia argue that such an event can happen and may well explain the disappearance of some vessels - see Could methane bubbles sink ships?

“Sonar surveys of the ocean floor in the North Sea (between Britain and continental Europe) have revealed large quantities of methane hydrates and eruption sites,” May and Monaghan wrote in their report, published in the American Journal of Physics.

“A recent survey revealed the presence of a sunken vessel within the centre of one particularly large eruption site, now known as the Witches Hole.”

“One proposed sinking mechanism attributes the vessel’s loss of buoyancy to bubbles of methane gas released from an erupting underwater hydrate,” they wrote. “The known abundance of gas hydrates in the North Sea, coupled with the vessel’s final resting position and its location in the Witches Hole, all support a gas bubble theory.”

The vessel they are referring to may have been a fishing trawler. Indeed, I dimly recall watching some years ago a documentary in which its was argued that a trawler had been lost in the North Sea in this manner. The North Sea is quite shallow (much of it was above sea level just a few thousand years ago) and contains large gas and oil deposits.​

Back
Top Bottom