Session 12 September 1998

Thanks for the session!
Funny I did not remember at all that it was fluid crystalline ammonia-methane core, just crystallized ammonia.

I don't know if i got this.. so they use the metaphor of the two rocks to explain that matter and antimatter are more like two separate 'things' but they can interact with each other. So when a wave of hyperspatial energy - antimatter - comes, it'll magnetize, sort of, the material side?

Thanks for the session!
Funny I did not remember at all that it was fluid crystalline ammonia-methane core, just crystallized ammonia.

I don't know if i got this.. so they use the metaphor of the two rocks to explain that matter and antimatter are more like two separate 'things' but they can interact with each other. So when a wave of hyperspatial energy - antimatter - comes, it'll magnetize, sort of, the material side?
Yes, I think the main takeaway is that they "meet" but don't necessarily interpenetrate.

They can influence each others' polarity, i.e. magnetic leaning.
("rocks" colliding can influence their magnetics orientation)

So think of STO and STS in this context

Definitely food for thought

Q: (L) What does hyperkinetic sensate mean?

A: Your being merging with hyperspatial energy.
According to Merriam-Webster dictionary,

hyperspatial: of or relating to hyperspace
hyperspace: space of more than three dimensions

I had recently discussion with Redfox and rylek and we were speculating a bit about the transition into 4D, sharing our thoughts by the table which I think got us pretty close to "Your being merging with hyperspatial energy". My guess is that this process will continue probably until we're going to reach some Cut-off point as consequence of the catalyst, which could be caused by cometary event, providing necessary energy for Realm Border Crossing following after. But I better not to anticipate and let the future unfold. Thank you for the session!

Q: (C) What was Tommy's experience? [Chloe’s deceased husband]

A: Well, we must caution you that for those who presume "nothingness," there is usually a transitory period of total unconsciousness for preparatory and readjustment to 5th density purposes.

Q: (C) So, if you don't presuppose something, then you are just unconscious. (L) Or, if you presuppose nothingness, then... (C) Right, but that really surprises me because he had his own faith, but he did have a certain amount of faith. But...

A: Subject was unconscious prior to transition.

Q: (C) Oh, I see. That is what I thought. The doctor thinks he had an arrythmia and his blood pressure dropped so low he passed out. Okay, what happens when a person has gone through what they have presupposed and experienced that, and are ready to go on to what really happens, THEN what happens?

A: Dreamlike state gradually merges with reality.

Q: (C) And what is the reality?

A: Entrance into 5th density.

Q: (C) What is that like?

A: Well, what do you think it is like, my dear?

Q: (C) Well if I say what I think it is like, then I am presupposing.

A: No, not necessarily.

Q: (L) When you are in 5th density, are you merged with your various soul essences so that you can perceive all of your extensions into other realities at different points in 'space-time,' and are you in...

A: That would be quite a kick in the butt, do you not think?

Q: (L) In what sense? You once said that when you are in 5th density that you are in a condition of 'timeless understanding.'

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And that you see and perceive in this timeless understanding condition, like a state of pure consciousness. Is that so?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Do you feel happiness, do you feel... well, I guess feel is the wrong term because you don't have anything to feel with...

A: Full range of emotional responses in profound clarity.

Q: (L) Would one say that being at 5th density was a pleasant experience, or just an intense one?

A: Intense, but not as you would imagine this.

Q: (C) I assume that it is intense without the negative aspects, that it would be good...

A: No. Negativity, yes that is there, but there is not the underlying fear of physiological damage that one perceives in third density due to genetic body response through hormonal brain swarms.

Q: (C) Okay, so what does one do in everyday life once one has become adjusted to 5th density?

A: "Everyday life" does not apply.

Q: (C) Take it as a term. (L) In other words, what does one do in 5th density? (C) Yeah, what is one's activity?

A: Consider it a sort of timeless pondering learning.

Q: (C) Do different people learn different things?

A: Of course, according to one's karmic resonance profile.

Q: (C) What is the mechanism of learning?

A: Natural attractive growth balance.

Q: (L) I guess it is just a finding of balance. (C) So, it is not a mental learning that we do here, but a sort of consciousness absorbing. Kind of like what we would like to do here, sleep on a book and absorb it? (L) Is that a good analogy?

A: No.

Q: (L) Help us out here. I liked it!

A: Well, Laura, picture a 5 dimensional screen.

Q: (L) I can't. I can't picture anything 5 dimensional.

A: Okay, then now you know what we are up against in the explanatory mode here!
Thank you very much Laura for sharing, I wonder if you can visit the 5th density in your dreams?
Several months ago I had a very peculiar dream, -My father was driving (he died several years ago) and I was in the car with him, then I went into a place, there were people in different groups, and I saw myself in different situations with different people but what happened is that I saw myself feeling the unpleasant things about myself, things that one refuses to see oneself, behaviors, ways of acting that you see that do not make you happy or are bad about yourself. There was a great feeling of being present and feeling and seeing oneself, it was a unpleasant for me, but surely necessary if you want to learn or evolve to something better.

Lately I have been thinking a lot about how our being leaves imprints or internal impressions on the soul or interior, in life, on the 3D plane, and how long it takes to process that learning or impressions in a conscious way, I have had many intense dreams involving people and situations from over 10 years ago or more that happened in my life. I have felt lately that living is something so delicate and precious and that in the course of our life and human growth it is so difficult to understand it in the rush of just living, how many years of internal cleansing, or lifetimes it will take to clean that mud of hatred, actions and everything that takes us away from the source. It is really impressive.

Thank you very much Laura for sharing, I wonder if you can visit the 5th density in your dreams?
Several months ago I had a very peculiar dream, -My father was driving (he died several years ago) and I was in the car with him, then I went into a place, there were people in different groups, and I saw myself in different situations with different people but what happened is that I saw myself feeling the unpleasant things about myself, things that one refuses to see oneself, behaviors, ways of acting that you see that do not make you happy or are bad about yourself. There was a great feeling of being present and feeling and seeing oneself, it was a unpleasant for me, but surely necessary if you want to learn or evolve to something better.

Maybe this helps to answer your question. The C´s on where our consciousness goes, when we dream:
Session Date: April 8th 2023

(Adobe via Zoom) Where are we when we are dreaming, what, where exactly is that state of our being? Is it in a dimension, is it in a density or somewhere else? Where, in other words, am I seeing and learning from: a density, a dimension or somewhere else? Where is our dream state?

A: As has been said, it taxes the soul to be embodied. As to where "consciousness" goes, it can vary according to need and capacity. As to a "location" there is no real restriction. But imagine an inner space coordinate.

Q: (Joe) Same place you go when you meditate.

(Adobe) So it's essentially anywhere.

(L) I guess so. According to need and capacity.

I always wondered about - what is special about the earth at this point of "Wave" interaction. New age material is full of ascension where earth is center of "action". Earth as the center of action doesn't make sense in the cosmic scale.
(A) Okay, they don't want to continue this problem. (L) In the middle of the night the other night as I was going to sleep, I thought of something that you guys once said about the Denver airport, TDARM, that both sides can use airports and that the meaning was 'much, much deeper than that.' It made me think of what you had said before about planets and stars being windows or doorways. Is it possible that there are points in deep recesses or underground places of our planet where one can enter a portal and emerge through a portal on another planet or system. Are the centers of planets and stars the emergences of wormholes or something?

A: If utilized as such.

Q: (C) So it would have to be intentional. Is anyone utilizing them as such?

A: Maybe...

Q: (A) What is so particular about the center of a planet as opposed to the center of a snowball. Both are balls, one is just a little bit larger than the other. A planet is a big ball, a snowball is a small ball.

A: Have you ever tried to melt a planet in your hand?

Q: (A) No, because a planet is a little bit bigger than my hand. What is so particular about a planet. It is just a piece of matter like a snowball is a piece of matter.

A: Magnetic field gravity profile.

Q: (L) What is the magnetic field gravity profile?

A: Intensity and... here comes that word... density.

Q: (L) Well, off to the side, just what IS at the core of our planet?

A: Fluid crystalline gas core.

Q: (L) And what is this fluid crystalline gas core composed of?

A: Methane and ammonia.

Q: (L) How can methane and ammonia be crystalline?

A: They can be under the correct magnetic conductivity.

Q: (C) Can the condition found at the core be duplicated on the surface of the planet?

Q: (C) So you couldn't achieve the proper magnetic conductivity?

A: Right.

Q: (L) What is so particular about methane and ammonia that it composes the core?

A: Methane binds to the ammonium crystals.

Q: (L) Well, that's the bizarrest thing I ever heard!

Q: (L) Well, it's right up there in the top ten! (C) Was that the beginning of the formation of the earth when the methane bound to the ammonium crystals?

Q: (L) Well, how did it get there?

A: Methane collected at the core after cooling. Buoyancy is determined by gravitational profile. This is why Jupiter and Saturn, for example, both of which are less dense than the Earth, but have immensely stronger gravitational fields, have atmospheres consisting of ammonia as the dominant gas.

Q: (C) There are a lot of different facts there and there must be a conclusion to be drawn from these facts. (L) How does this very strange core in the earth relate to gravity waves?

A: Well, the wave is an integral factor of the excitation of the basic substance.

Q: (L) Are you saying that excitation of these substances produce gravity waves?

A: Excitation of the environment produces a wave of the foundational entity of that environment.

Q: (L) What is the foundational entity of the environment of this core?

A: Same as all others.

Q: (L) Well, you have led us in a huge circle here!
Probably this earth's core is what that gets excited by Wave and changes the environment (part of frequency band from 3D to 4D) , that triggers changes in DNA of the people who are prepared ( operating in certain frequency or in resonance), opens more to the information field for the necessary changes. Given the large size of earth and its core, that will be mass scale transformation. This is very different from limited scale artificial technology of higher density beings ( 4D STS or STO) who can open portals and move the people.

There are cases where 4D STS moved masses through portals (as C's mentioned). Ex: Kantek migrations through portals near Kiev, migrations out of earth ( Mohanjo daro, Neanderthal during the time of Kantek disintegration etc.). In those cases, it movement of same 3D folks ( 3D -> 4D -> 3D back) but no significant lasting DNA changes.

I always felt curious about C's comment session-20-october-1994
Q: (L) Well, I don't exactly get what you mean. The whole point of this article is to say that ET's who abduct people are here to help us evolve and that it is only us, if we have dark and dirty unconscious minds, who perceive them as negative.

A: Wrong, you do not need "help" evolving, nor does anything else.
It looks to me that this whole ascension is about the effect of earth's core to the periodic Wave travel. - being at the right place and time, with right frequency. All else (4D STS attempt to replace us, comets either riding the wave or not etc.) are external to this central event, though it is linked to it.

C's also hinted about effect of species on the planet on the core in few occasions. session-10-january-2015
A: Activation of inner earth energies in response to events elsewhere. We have noted that your planet responds to activities on the surface. Often this is expressed as heat which results in earthquakes and/or volcanic eruptions. But it can also call forth other types of frequencies. There is another aspect that you should consider: the use of infrasound machines by secret projects to control human emotional states. Such instruments can evoke even more devastating responses from the planet and thereby the solar system.

Q: (L) So are you suggesting that this could have been...

[Q & A segment REDACTED by legal advice]

Q: (L) Are you also suggesting or saying that the use of the infrasound machines in and of itself can evoke negative reactions from the planet?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And then if it evokes negative reactions from human beings, that amplifies the negative reaction from the planet?

A: Yes

I always wondered about - what is special about the earth at this point of "Wave" interaction. New age material is full of ascension where earth is center of "action". Earth as the center of action doesn't make sense in the cosmic scale.

Probably this earth's core is what that gets excited by Wave and changes the environment (part of frequency band from 3D to 4D) , that triggers changes in DNA of the people who are prepared ( operating in certain frequency or in resonance), opens more to the information field for the necessary changes. Given the large size of earth and its core, that will be mass scale transformation. This is very different from limited scale artificial technology of higher density beings ( 4D STS or STO) who can open portals and move the people.

There are cases where 4D STS moved masses through portals (as C's mentioned). Ex: Kantek migrations through portals near Kiev, migrations out of earth ( Mohanjo daro, Neanderthal during the time of Kantek disintegration etc.). In those cases, it movement of same 3D folks ( 3D -> 4D -> 3D back) but no significant lasting DNA changes.

I always felt curious about C's comment session-20-october-1994

It looks to me that this whole ascension is about the effect of earth's core to the periodic Wave travel. - being at the right place and time, with right frequency. All else (4D STS attempt to replace us, comets either riding the wave or not etc.) are external to this central event, though it is linked to it.

C's also hinted about effect of species on the planet on the core in few occasions. session-10-january-2015
! Great dot-connecting seek10 !

Perhaps this is why it has been stated; The importance of riding the wave and Being.

We-all do what we can to help circumnavigate the attempts to steer things in a certain direction, to certain "ends".

Interactivity with nature is good.

And nature in the broadest sense is everywhere

have atmospheres consisting of ammonia as the dominant gas.
This statement from C draws my attention and I try to google the composition of the Jupiter and Saturn atmosphere. It shows that both planets are mainly made of Hydrogen and Helium.

What’s happened here?

Back
Top Bottom