Session 10 October 2020

And as if it wasn't enough :rolleyes:

And although not in France itself, in the same paper we read: Saudi man arrested after attacking French consulate in Jeddah - The Canadian
A Saudi man was arrested on Thursday after stabbing a guard at the French consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The victim, employed by a private security company, was taken to hospital and his life is not in danger, the French Embassy in Saudi Arabia has confirmed.

The assailant was arrested immediately after the attack by the security forces, the embassy continued in a statement, which “strongly condemns this attack”. “She assures the victim of her full support and expresses her confidence in the Saudi authorities to shed light on this attack. “French expatriates in the country are invited to” show maximum vigilance “.

You posted it before me Chu

And in Saudi Arabia, attack of a French consulate guard.

A man wielding a knife reportedly attacked a group of police officers patrolling the streets of Avignon in France. The officers opened fire, killing the assailant. The incident took place just hours after a similar attack in Nice.
The attack took place at approximately 11:15 local time. According to French media, the alleged attacker shouted, "Allahu akbar," as he lunged at the officers.
Police initially deployed non-lethal munitions to stop the assailant but were forced to open fire with live rounds after he charged at the cops.
The incident took place shortly after an attack at the basilica in the Norte-Dame area of Nice in which three people were killed by a man armed with a knife.
An investigation into the Avignon incident has been launched, while anti-terrorism prosecutors have already begun work on the Thursday morning’s attack in Nice, in which the assailant is also believed to have shouted "Allahu akbar".
ALSO ON RT.COMFrance: 3 killed by attacker shouting ‘Allahu akbar’ in suspected ‘terrorist attack' at Nice church
Meanwhile, French diplomatic authorities in Saudi Arabia have confirmed an attempted knife attack on the country’s consulate in Jeddah. The alleged perpetrator was taken into custody. One security guard was injured in the incident and taken to hospital.
"The assailant was apprehended by Saudi security forces immediately after the attack. The guard has been transferred to hospital and his life is not in danger,” the French diplomatic mission in Saudi wrote in a Twitter statement.

Last edited:
And there is this as well.

Turkish nationalists marched through the outskirts of Lyon, France, following violent clashes with ethnic Armenians who had blocked a roadway to show their support for Yerevan in its war with Azerbaijan in Nagorno-Karabakh.
Members of the ‘Gray Wolves’, a Turkish nationalist group, took to the streets of a Lyon suburb and a nearby commune on Wednesday night, after several Turks were reportedly injured earlier in the day by Armenian demonstrators.
France’s Independent Union of Police Commissioners said in a tweet that 150 “overexcited individuals” had participated in a “punitive expedition in search of Armenians” in Vienne, a commune 35 kilometers (22 miles) south of Lyon. Footage posted to social media shows a group of people shouting and waving Turkish flags while moving through Vienne, as a police cruiser retreats.

The group also filled the streets of Decines, a suburb of the southeastern city.
In one video, the mob can be heard chanting, “Allahu Akbar”, “Where are the Armenians?” and “F**k Armenia, we're going to f**k you,” French media reported.

Les Turcs sont la, les Arméniens vous pouvez sortir si vous voulez 🐺🇹🇷 https://t.co/moHSHkbjT0pic.twitter.com/GrwoGTtalx
— Bozkurt Yiğit (@YigitKarahan69) October 28, 2020
The unrest comes hours after hundreds of ethnic Armenians blocked the A7 motorway connecting Lyon and Marseille, as part of a protest against Azerbaijan and Turkey’s military actions in the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh region. Scuffles later broke out, with Turkish media claiming that commuters, some of them Turkish nationals, were blocked from passing through.
Several people sustained injuries during the clashes, according to media reports.
Armenia and Turkey are fierce rivals, not least because of the bitter 20th-century legacy of the genocide of Armenians by the Ottoman Empire – which killed an estimated 1.5 million people – but also due to Ankara’s long-standing military and political support for Azerbaijan.

Another one but unsuccessfull this time.

Alleged terrorist attack foiled near Sartrouville, France following earlier incidents in Nice & Avignon – reports​

29 Oct, 2020 14:15 / Updated 3 minutes ago
Get short URL
Alleged terrorist attack foiled near Sartrouville, France following earlier incidents in Nice & Avignon – reports

Follow RT onRT
A man has been arrested near the Saint-Martin church in Sartrouville in possession of a knife, amid earlier attacks and incidents across France on Thursday.

A security cordon has been established in the area while investigations are carried out. The surrounding area was evacuated while bomb disposal teams investigated the suspect's car but no traces of explosives were found.
The man was arrested at approximately 1pm local time, according to French media, who also claim the man intended to carry out a copycat attack similar to the one which took place in Nice on Thursday morning in which at least three people were killed.
ALSO ON RT.COMFrance: 3 killed by attacker shouting ‘Allahu akbar’ in suspected ‘terrorist attack’ at Nice church
The would-be attacker's father reportedly raised the alarm with police, who scrambled to the church and quickly arrested him.
The news comes amid a slew of incidents across France in the wake of the Nice attack, including a police shooting in Avignon, the evacuation of a train station in Toulon and the arrest of a man in possession of a 30cm knife near a train station in Lyon.
Authorities in France raised the country’s terror threat alert system to its highest level amid the series of events on Thursday.

More insult toward Macron, justification for the killing of infideles, wow let just trow more oil on the fire. Well done MohaMAD

What happened to that censorship, Twitter? Ex-Malaysian PM says Muslims have RIGHT TO KILL millions of French​

29 Oct, 2020 14:17 / Updated 53 seconds ago
Get short URL
What happened to that censorship, Twitter? Ex-Malaysian PM says Muslims have RIGHT TO KILL millions of French

Mahathir Mohamad, seen alongside the aftermath of a deadly stabbing in NIce, France, October 29, 2020 © Reuters / Lim Huey Teng and Eric Gaillard

Follow RT onRT
As knife-wielding attackers terrorized France and killed three people, Malaysia’s outspoken former prime minister said that “Muslims have a right to punish the French” with murder. His comments sparked outrage online.
France was left reeling on Thursday from a series of apparent terrorist attacks. A knife-wielding man shouted “Allahu akbar” as he slaughtered three people in a church in Nice; police in Avignon shot another knifeman dead as he lunged for them shouting the Arabic slogan; and in Saudi Arabia, police arrested a man who stabbed a guard outside the French consulate in Jeddah. All three attacks come amid a countrywide crackdown on Islamic extremism, launched after a teacher was beheaded in Paris for showing students a caricature of the Prophet Mohammed.
ALSO ON RT.COMFrance raises national terror alert system to MAXIMUM level after Nice church attack
Former Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad took to Twitter seemingly in a bid to defend the attackers. “Muslims have a right to be angry and to kill millions of French people for the massacres of the past,” he wrote, without elaborating on which “massacres” he meant. In a rant spanning multiple tweets, Mohamad added that “the Muslims have a right to punish the French.”

Mohamad called French President Emmanuel Macron “very primitive” for blaming the teacher’s beheading on “the evil that is radical Islam,” and demanded the French government “teach their people to respect other people’s feelings,” or risk Muslims applying “the ‘eye for an eye’ law” – which he said they “by and large” have not applied yet.

The former PM did include a watery condemnation of the beheading, calling it “not an act that as a Muslim I would approve.”
Mohamad has landed himself in trouble for inflammatory comments before, including his remarks on “hook-nosed” Jews and for defending his country’s prosecution of gay people. His comments on France triggered another wave of condemnation, but some pundits were also outraged at Twitter for allowing his tweets to remain online, despite censoring US President Donald Trump and banning links to damaging information about his election opponent, Joe Biden.

Twitter did attach a notice to the tweet later on Thursday, warning viewers that while it glorified violence, "it may be in the public’s interest for the Tweet to remain accessible."
During a hearing in Washington, DC, on Wednesday, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey defended his platform’s censorship of Trump and his supporters. When asked why Twitter removed tweets by the president about mail-in voting but allowed Iran’s Ayatollah to post threats to Israel, Dorsey replied that Trump’s comments “can cause more immediate harm.”
Mohamad served twice as Malaysia’s prime minister, from 1981 to 2003 and again from 2018 until his resignation in March 2020. While his comments were notably extreme, current leadership in the country has also taken a dim view of Macron's crackdown. Earlier this week, the country’s foreign ministry summoned the French ambassador in Kuala Lumpur, telling him that Macron’s defense of the right to publish offensive cartoons constituted “inflammatory rhetoric” and “provocative acts that seek to defame the religion of Islam.”

FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT

C'est curieux ce que je ressens, je suis en parfait accord avec Laura, le Forum et les Cassiopéens mais si triste de voir mes compatriotes décapités, égorgés, femmes et hommes... Si triste...

It's curious what I feel, I am in perfect agreement with Laura, the Forum and the Cassiopeans but so sad to see my compatriots beheaded, with their throats cut, women and men... So sad...

C'est curieux ce que je ressens, je suis en parfait accord avec Laura, le Forum et les Cassiopéens mais si triste de voir mes compatriotes décapités, égorgés, femmes et hommes... Si triste...

It's curious what I feel, I am in perfect agreement with Laura, the Forum and the Cassiopeans but so sad to see my compatriots beheaded, with their throats cut, women and men... So sad...
Yes, it's terrible to contemplate, Perlou. Who was this teacher?

Beheadings have an occult aspect as well.

I wonder what more will come up on all this. Like 9/ll and other major synthetic terror events, there's that coordinating of multiple locations/attacks. Seems Turkey-Armenia-Azerbaijan represent a longstanding hotbed of discontent. The proximity to Iran can't be ignored either. In any case, the black ops coordinators -- whatever combination of intel agencies involved -- are juggling with fire here.

Yes, it's terrible to contemplate, Perlou. Who was this teacher?

Beheadings have an occult aspect as well.

I wonder what more will come up on all this. Like 9/ll and other major synthetic terror events, there's that coordinating of multiple locations/attacks. Seems Turkey-Armenia-Azerbaijan represent a longstanding hotbed of discontent. The proximity to Iran can't be ignored either. In any case, the black ops coordinators -- whatever combination of intel agencies involved -- are juggling with fire here.

Yes they ligth up a fire and expect that they can control it but after years of indoctrination in France mosque, can they really predict the reaction of the most fanatic muslim. Maybe this is why Erdogan and many other condemn this attack.

A terrorist attack at a church in Nice which killed three people has been condemned by Ankara. Turkey also expressed solidarity with the French people in a lull to the ongoing war of words between the two nations’ leaders.
The French government has now placed the country on high alert after a slew of incidents on Thursday.

A man and two women were killed in a terror attack in Nice, while police shot an attacker in Avignon who had shouted “Allahu Akbar.” A man in possession of a 30cm knife was arrested near a train station in Lyon, while another knife-wielding man was arrested near a church in Sartrouville.
A wave of condolences and support has poured in for France from around the world.
The Turkish Foreign Ministry said the country stands in solidarity with the French people against terrorism and violence.
There is no excuse to take someone's life that would legitimize violence. It is clear that the ones who commit such a violent act in a holy place have no respect for any humanitarian, religious, or moral values.
Turkish Presidential spokesperson Ibrahim Kalin also condemned what he described as a “heinous terrorist attack,” and said his country offered its “condolences to the French people.”
Ankara's message of solidarity on Thursday marked a break from the fierce rhetoric exchanged between French President Emmanuel Macron and his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan over the past two weeks.
The pair have sparred after the beheading of French teacher Samuel Paty on October 16 on the outskirts of Paris, with Erdogan angry at Macron and other Western leaders for their perceived “anti-Muslim” stance in the aftermath.
ALSO ON RT.COMAttack in Nice carried out by ‘Islamist terrorist’, Macron says, ordering troops to patrol churches & schools in France (VIDEO)
Other world leaders also offered their support to France in the wake of the stabbing, including UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who said Britain stood “steadfast” in the face of the “barbaric attack.”
Saudi Arabia's Foreign Ministry also condemned the attack, in a statement that said “extremist actions” are “incompatible with all religions and human beliefs.”
Addressing his “French friends,” Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte said: “You are not alone in the fight against extremism. The Netherlands is next to you.”
The Pope called on the French people to “respond in a united way to evil with good,” and Vatican spokesperson Matteo Bruni said: “Terrorism and violence can never be accepted.”

Moi, je suis anéantie et si triste... je n'arrive plus à y voir clair...

Me, I'm devastated and so sad... I can no longer see clearly...
Dear Perlou, take heart.

After learning of these monstruous murders, and knowing it was our last night of freedom in France, I went for a walk, to visit the shops in my little village and have a chat with the owners before they closed their doors for the second time this year. Everywhere it was packed with people who wanted to buy something to support them, so that they could reopen. Maybe it is futile, but people wanted to help, to support, to show that life is there. All in all it was a nice busy evening. It was my way of mourning the victims, of saying goodbye to our old reality.

I bought a "rose of Christmas" (helloborus) because it blooms even in winter, it can withstand the cold and the snow (which is nice when one lives in the mountains). I like it because for me, it symbolizes life, hope, perseverance and beauty, even when the outside world is cold and harsh.

Our government will probably use these attacks to grant itself new powers, but let us be like the rose of Christmas Perlou, let us live as good as we can during this long winter of the collective soul.

Après avoir appris ces meurtres monstrueux, et sachant que c'était notre dernière nuit de liberté en France, je suis allé me promener, visiter les magasins de mon petit village et discuter avec les propriétaires avant qu'ils ne ferment leurs portes pour la deuxième fois cette année. Partout, il y avait plein de gens qui voulaient acheter quelque chose pour les soutenir, afin qu'ils puissent rouvrir. C'est peut-être futile, mais les gens voulaient aider, soutenir, montrer que la vie est là et qu'elle doit continuer. Ce fut une belle soirée bien remplie. C'était ma façon d'honorer les victimes, de dire adieu à notre ancienne réalité.

J'ai acheté une "rose de Noël" (helloborus) parce qu'elle fleurit même en hiver, qu'elle peut résister au froid et à la neige (ce qui est pratique quand on est à la montagne). Je l'aime beaucoup parce que pour moi, elle symbolise la vie, l'espoir, la persévérance et la beauté, même quand le monde extérieur est froid et dur.

Notre gouvernement va probablement utiliser ces attaques pour s'octroyer de nouveaux pouvoirs, mais soyons comme la rose de Noël Perlou , vivons aussi bien que possible pendant ce long hiver de l'âme collective.

rose-de-noel.jpgrose-de-noel.jpg

For the past few weeks, I have been feeling an increased awareness that what the C’s have said that there will be a sudden change when the wave hits. The earth will be completely different, and our lives will have a new purpose. I am sensing that we will not have any need for government, banks, corporations, or jobs.

With that said I can see why this craziness is happening. If people know and believe what the C’s has revealed, then the whole PTB matrix will simply crumble to dust. The whole purpose of this craziness is to keep the people believing in the greed matrix thus the need for government, banks, corporations, and jobs. What the people believe is what will manifest for them after the wave.

It is sad to see so many believe that their salvation is what the PTB promises them will be their future. Especially, since the obvious past PTB failures.

Hello to all of you,

Strange day today
My son phoned me from France today. Confined but he continues to work.
He won't be able to come and see me and not at Christmas either because there's going to be a new birth in his family.
He worries about me being alone and asks my opinion on everything that is happening.
So I play the strong woman. And I write "I play" because I am not always strong.

I read Perlou's message. Yes, sadness....
It's true that today I had tears. Because of the despair of this world.
But I'm trying to recover very quickly by telling myself that I don't want to be food for "them".
And if it really doesn't go well, I fall asleep for 5 or 10 minutes and then everything gets better.

Then I received this:
Your Post-COVID Life Will Be Controlled By Track & Trace Apps Funded by the Rockefeller & Clinton Foundations
1604013353768.png

Then tonight, I heard on French television, that if the country was not confined, there could be at least 400,000 deaths....
Ah well, they already know the number of deaths before they die !!!!

So I reread this year's sessions:
Q: (L) Is it likely that there will be a REAL plague or pandemic at some point?
A: Yes, it is.
Q: (Andromeda) Over the next 2 years?
A: Yes, we will
Q: (Artemis) Are people prepared to face the plague?
A: Yes, they are.
+
Q: (L) So there might be something else that comes as a wave of infection and they will call it....
(Andromeda) ... the second wave of corona.
(L) But it will be something else. Is that what it is?
A: Yes, it is.
+
Q: (L) They have NOT learned their lesson ...
A: Nature will intervene as well. Beware!
+
A: Nothing they thought happened because of wishful thinking.
Just keep your eyes and ears open!
Lots of surprising twists and turns. Better than a roller coaster.

The world has gone crazy
Ok, so this is just the beginning....
So we all go to the balcony, and we hang on, and we watch

There is a French draftsman, Sempé, who had made a drawing (I have not found it).
Where he says:
"The situation is serious, but it's not desperate...
The situation is desperate, but it's not serious.

To finish on a positive note:
I received the crystals two days ago.
Since I no longer have cold hands, they are even warm....
And above all, I no longer have the stress that was almost permanent since an accident a few years ago.
So once again, thank you for the crystals.
And thanks to Laura for following the advice of the Cs and for starting this forum where we are all connected.

Tenderness
Channa

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom