Session 10 October 2015

DougEE said:
My take on self-presentation: The manner in which we present ourselves to the universe through our thoughts, words, and deeds.
My take on self representation: This could refer to the symbols we surround ourselves with, our music preferences, our circle of friends, our clothing, our programs and behaviours (habits).

I think that's pretty much it DougEE. Some things can fall into both categories, but both ways of communicating with the universe inform it, and the people around us, about who we are.

Thank you for the interesting session. The part where it was talked how small changes on ourselves can lead to a a big changes is very interesting and informative.
:thup:

Thanks to all the team, and all the members who have made the effort to change the world as we know it! Great and inspiring session.
For the last couple of years I've been learning the Hobby/sport of RC {remote control} planes, Flying. I have progressed quite fast as I love the blend of creativity and adrenalin. I have taken on more advanced skills in the last 6 months and have spent more time in doing so. So I have setup a work bench on the back porch, still close enough to the family to not exclude each other But have stopped watching TV. My TV time is now being spent letting my creative side lead me into some beautiful and complex creations, some of witch have only ever existed in the form of a drawing or 3D art. Taking those drawings, making them fly, sharing/helping others do the same to all around the world is giving me more joy than words can describe. New friends - New hope - New reality....... Please send some protective shielding to the Great and Loved Putin!!
I worry the Phyco's will not lie down easily.... Love you all

Thank you Laura! And the team, and of course the c's.. :perfect:. as always, a good info. And giving hope, to others, despite all the chaos, love you guys..really..hugs and a Big kiss to Laura...:)

Where does one get a good Winter coat?
The outdoor clothing company Patagonia...
Actually, I switched some years ago from outdoor clothes to workwear. Outdoor clothing is lightweight, fast drying but expensive and not very durable. I never had a Gore Tex coat that was waterproof for more than 1 or 2 years.
So maybe you want to go to your “local” amazon homepage or just google for ”workwear+coat” to get an idea what I mean.

miharo said:
Where does one get a good Winter coat?
The outdoor clothing company Patagonia...
Actually, I switched some years ago from outdoor clothes to workwear. Outdoor clothing is lightweight, fast drying but expensive and not very durable. I never had a Gore Tex coat that was waterproof for more than 1 or 2 years.
So maybe you want to go to your “local” amazon homepage or just google for ”workwear+coat” to get an idea what I mean.

I had the same idea when looking for good durable shoes

Very much thanks to all for that very helpful session as well for the lots of helpful comments.
At the moment I feel like there is so much to say that I can only stay silent, because it is too much.

I stumbled over the words presentation and representation, too. I tried to solve the problem via finding out the roots of both words. (I could not find so many english meanings, sorry)

praesentare überreichen, zeigen, gegenwärtig machen
repraesentare nachahmen, vergegenwärtigen, vorführen, vorstellen, bar bezahlen, sofort anwenden, sofort ausführen, sofort bewirken, sofort entrichten, sofort herbeiführen, sogleich erfüllen, sogleich leisten, sogleich verwirklichen, sogleich vollziehen, ohne Verzug bezahlen, ohne Verzug entrichten, sofort eintreten lassen, vor Augen stellen

Repräsentation steht für:
die Relation zwischen einem Bedeutungen vermittelnden Vehikel (z. B.: Worte, Hirnfunktionen, physiologische Komponenten und einem semantischen Gehalt
Politik: das Handeln einzelner für eine politische Einheit
Psychologie: die mentale Vorstellung der Außenwelt
Neurowissenschaft: die Verteilung von Gehirnfunktionen auf bestimmte Gehirnareale
Staats- und Sozialwissenschaften: das standesgemäße Auftreten innerhalb einer sozialen Rolle oder politischen Funktion, auch kulturwissenschaftlich etwa als Repräsentationsarchitektur
in der Mathematik: einen weniger üblichen Begriff für die Darstellung einer Gruppe oder einer anderen mathematischen Struktur (engl. representation

Präsentation steht für:
die Vorstellung von Personen, siehe Debütantin
die Darstellung von Waren, Gegenständen oder Informationen, siehe dazu Ausstellung Referat (Vortrag)
ein Ernennungsverfahren
einen Begriff aus der Mathematik, siehe Präsentation einer Gruppe
im Wechselrecht die Vorlage eines Wechsels zur Zahlung oder zur Annahme, siehe Wechsel (Urkunde)

in english:
Presentation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A presentation is the process of presenting a topic to an audience. It is typically a demonstration, lecture, or speech meant to inform, persuade, or build good will. The term can also be used for a formal or ritualized introduction or offering, as with the presentation of a debutante.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/representation:
representation ‎(plural representations)
1.That which represents another. The Venus of Willendorf was an early representation of the female body.
2.(law) The lawyers and staff who argue on behalf of another in court. People who cannot afford representation are eligible for government assistance.
3.(politics) The ability to elect a representative to speak on one's behalf in government; the role of this representative in government. The lack of representation in the British parliament was one of the main factors behind the American Revolution.
4.(mathematics) An object that describes an abstract group in terms of linear transformations of vector spaces.
5.A figure, image or idea that substitutes reality.
6.A theatrical performance.

Hope this will help . . . . :wizard:

Merci à toute l'équipe de LAURA et aux Cassiopéens pour leur message... Très instructif et toujours d'excellents conseils...

Thank you to all the team and Cassiopaeans LAURA to their message ... very informative and always excellent advice ...

Kindle said:
10-10, my birthday. Thank you Cassiopaea and team.

There have definitely been a lot of changes within and without <3

Great Session thanks, When i heard that russia was entering the fray in syria, I too was thinking about a new reality a new time line, thanks for sharing, and a belated happy birthday kindle.

Thank you for this rich session :)

Laura said:
(Pierre) And it connects to what we said previously about reality changes/splitting. If Putin wins the propaganda war, billions of people will see the world more objectively. That's not good for US supremacy.

I could see around me that some people begin to see Putin otherwise, it's encouraging and I wish him to win.

caballero reyes said:
Session 10 October 2015
«Perceval on: Yesterday at 03:59:18 PM »

(Perceval) Yeah, Germany is the economic powerhouse.

------------------------------- ------------------------------------- -------------------------

Perceval, you think that Germany controls all the money in the world?

I think Perceval was speaking specifically in regards to Europe.

Ursus Minor said:
By the way, Data had it wrong when he estimated that of 4 million people displaced only 180,000 went to Germany.
As of October 1, the official number of (registered) refugees/immigrants coming into Germany this year was 686,000 plus an estimated 290,000 that the German authorities failed to track and register. That makes it a million this year already.
With 80% of them being mainly unaccompanied young males, a rate of 6% of them being "agents" would already make them a formidable force to be reckoned with. :shock:

Could be, but it's also possible that the 'agents' were only introduced to a large degree at a certain point in time. For example, perhaps 99%+ of the refugees were genuine for many months. Then the 'plan' was put into operation at a certain point in time, and a large number of agents were introduced into the flow of refugees. In other words, has it been a long-term plan since the beginning of the refugee problem (i.e. for years), or only a more recent development?

Back
Top Bottom