Session 10 February 2018

goyacobol said:
Wow! I think that is one of the best sessions ever. Thanks to all of you for the great questions!

I also found Nienna's quote to be really exciting:

Nienna said:
<snip>
Q: (L) Well, they said the power for changing reality lies in the belief center of the mind. But then they also said something about emotions. Emotions that are limiting, and then emotions that help to progress... So, maybe the belief that one needs to cultivate - if any - is the belief in unlimited possibilities AND also in the benevolence of the universe and the process. Maybe that's what it is?

A: Yes yes yes!

<snip>

And also particularly this one on neurofeedback:

(L) And those are the kinds of things that probably the neurofeedback can fix more easily than anything else because those are things that produce certain brain waves that persist over time. There's no other way to get to them because you can't TALK your way through something that's preverbal! You can get into some kind of body therapy and spend years with a therapist, but why do that when you can just go directly and change the brain waves? And if you change brain waves, the brain's going to change. Right?

So many possibilities! :clap:

Many thanks indeed for a data dense information packed session. I was particularly taken with the quotes section on belief. For me it brings some much needed clarity. Joining all these dots - belief, thinking errors, the dense material in the reading list - is illuminating and rewarding.

Laura said:
the possibility of becoming fully "who we are". The "where are we going" may depend on that.

This 2-stage process keeps coming back to me in my mind as a necessary thing - so it would seem that the "where we are going" 2nd stage absolutely depends on 1st stage of becoming (or remembering) "who we are".

Like you I read an absurd amount but the reading is off in relatively fringe areas of wave physics, signal processing, acoustics, optics, theories of vibration, etc. It is not possible to recommend the books despite their importance as there is a lot of foundation necessary to get into them. But similarly they are painting a cohesive picture of a seemingly unified body of knowledge.

I have heard that for other entities out there, such bodies of knowledge (based fundamentally on the principles of wave physics) are commonplace and well developed, but for us, we have been coaxed into this highly selective and highly excluding pseudo-knowledge base that purposefully paints a very incomplete picture of reality based only on particle physics.

For untampered civilizations particle and wave physics are given equal license, but for us wave physics was largely left by the wayside (except for fairly benign things) way back in the 1920s around the time of the Solvay conference.

I think you will agree that all this extra work researching and redeveloping pillars of a more complete and accurate knowledge base is largely due to this ongoing tampering with what gets accepted into the common knowledge base and what gets cointel'ed into obscurity and ridicule.

Anyhow despite all this, all indications suggest that things will come full circle regardless, highlighting if nothing else, the sheer ineffectiveness of tampering with civilizations in the grander scheme of things.

Demiurgical beings playing god.. the Gnostics knew it all along.

Fantastic session - many thanks for sharing! This bit caught my attention in particular:

A: Indeed. All in your group should read these books in order to jump start the necessary processes for achieving receivership capability. Those who have been blocked up to the present will find unblocking therein if they are able to receive.

It rings true for me personally, I have been struggling with connection and felt blocked up, stale. So this forms a part of my resolution for 2018 - get to the bottom of my little dramas, move on and reconnect with others. I have been reading the forum and have already started neurofeedback sessions with a bit of counselling. There already are subtle but noticeable changes after the first session.

I have also been going through the development trauma material but this will take a bit longer. It's a lot to take in and it's confronting but I will persevere. On top of that, I am also focusing on exercise and aim to get fitter and stronger. It is all rather exciting, who knows where it will lead but for the first time in quite a while I feel energised and excited about the future.

Thank you for all this research and getting everyone involved. It's stuff like this that reminds me why I feel strongly connected to the group.

lunar7 said:

Ain't that the truth. Sometimes it is very disheartening to realize the amount of reading/research one must do just to put a relatively small part of the picture together. The specialization, the particularization of about everything, means that most researchers in any given field have no clue about what they learn impacts other fields. It's always astonishing to me how little knowledge of real history and archaeology and sociology and psychology biblical experts actually have. That is changing somewhat, but for most of the mainstream theologically committed types, it's not.

wow, thank you for this astonishing session.

and for the interesting discussion as well. It always amazes me how synchronized things seem to happen, like Laura following her nose and finding the useful books to share. Or like I hit former researched points again, suddenly seeing the whole field in a totally new perspective.

About being like little children, curious and adventurous, I can definitely say that this is true. If you talk to people about the power of thought(s) and they deny the existence of such, ask them to do the rice experiment (it is as simple as cooking rice, divide in three jars, label one "love", one "hate" and one "ignore" and invest 20 Minutes per day on the experiment). Those who are let's say childlike enough will make this experience and learn from it. But most will never even consider to try it out and be happy to stick to their beliefs, which is much more convenient and safe to them in my eyes.

Thanks so much for the fascinating session!

Regarding the new Nazis on the left, I don't know if it will come to this, but what would be the ultimate conclusion of radical lefty thinking? If you think about the Eugenics movement and the technocracy movement, the lefty Nazi narrative might go something like this: We have an overpopulated, polluted, patriarchy-controlled planet. But if we finally could carry out our hyper-progressive policy, forcing everyone to reduce CO2 and hire disabled trans women, then we can save humanity and create a just, fair and environment-friendly society. So who is it that constantly and annoyingly prevents this? It's the conservatives, those underdeveloped subhumans who believe in Jesus, deny climate change and hate gays. They can't even see how they are destroying the planet. So we might as well strip them of their rights, put them in camps or kill them - overpopulation problem solved, planet solved, and no more obstacles to a just, fair and offense-free society... Don't know, just something that came to mind.

luc said:

Regarding the new Nazis on the left, I don't know if it will come to this, but what would be the ultimate conclusion of radical lefty thinking? If you think about the Eugenics movement and the technocracy movement, the lefty Nazi narrative might go something like this: We have an overpopulated, polluted, patriarchy-controlled planet. But if we finally could carry out our hyper-progressive policy, forcing everyone to reduce CO2 and hire disabled trans women, then we can save humanity and create a just, fair and environment-friendly society. So who is it that constantly and annoyingly prevents this? It's the conservatives, those underdeveloped subhumans who believe in Jesus, deny climate change and hate gays. They can't even see how they are destroying the planet. So we might as well strip them of their rights, put them in camps or kill them - overpopulation problem solved, planet solved, and no more obstacles to a just, fair and offense-free society... Don't know, just something that came to mind.
It could go along those lines indeed. What I envision is something like "psychiatric" reeducation centers like in the soviet union (if you don't believe in the glorious revolution, something's wrong in your brain). There is also the possibility of mass hysteria as in the chinease cultural revolution.

luc said:

Makes sense to me Luc.

Not only that, first I thought, (years ago and not understanding the full picture) ''well the Left have their crazy gender politics but at least they are not the war mongers like we have seen on the so called Right. Now a few years later the overall tensions are even higher then they were during the Cold War between the US and Russia.

Not only that, Liberal mascots such as Angelina Jolie for example sees NATO as an instrument that must make the world safe for women. See: https://www.sott.net/article/373612-Feminist-Angelina-Jolie-teams-up-with-NATO-to-make-the-world-safe-for-women

It kind of made me wondering if gender politics at some point will transform into an Imperalistic tool in which the West will ''Free the world'' in name of ''equality''

Point being, the Left now isn’t the Left of tomorrow. It’s transforming into something far more extreme and we have yet to see it's ''final form''

Besides, people on the Left, the radical part. The amount of hate they carry, there so called ''victimhood'' and their perspective that the rest of the World is against them. - Something is definitely brewing. OSIT.

- Thanks for the session, much to think about. :flowers:

Thank you for the session! Full of synchronicity with what i am going through. Even just dreamed about getting harassed by dark creatures in a narrow cave. Just before reading the session i was explaining my mate the WWII, being a test of resolve (we failed, he said) and eradicating independence giving genes, more than a hobby of AH. We are all in the same boat here.
My community is under mind-siege, as i just realized. Many suddenly cannot stand their neighbor. We will have to reconnect to find our power back, step over induced emotions, but there is still time, and ideas what to do about it and will to do our best.
Lately been mingling in society, looking for inspiration where to go next, what are people talking about, can i still relate, etc.
The takeover of green fascism is duly noticed by many old leftist, talks about feminism going wrong, pressing vegetarianism, politicians being inept more than ever, evil/immoral-ism wantonly killing freedoms, the tightening of the net, abound.
But still a lot of hope, courage, humor and friendliness. Most people still smoking, now a lot of people must go outside.
At some point, my old leftists will get attacked by the state again, forget left and right, Adolf was a vegetarian antismoker.
For you forumites, for my future, for my bit of input in my community, i will do my best to catch up reading the books, the world and Sott affairs will have to wait. Cheers!

Laura said:
lunar7 said:

Ain't that the truth. Sometimes it is very disheartening to realize the amount of reading/research one must do just to put a relatively small part of the picture together. The specialization, the particularization of about everything, means that most researchers in any given field have no clue about what they learn impacts other fields. It's always astonishing to me how little knowledge of real history and archaeology and sociology and psychology biblical experts actually have. That is changing somewhat, but for most of the mainstream theologically committed types, it's not.

Those 'experts' most likely wouldn't be allowed those jobs if they had that kind of knowledge. They could always work independently, but then who would publish their works? Sounds like your situation, no?

luc said:

First you have to convince them that there are Fascists lurking under every bed and bush, ready to spring forth and re-open the concentration camps. I thought this blog post (quoted below) summed up the nature of the progressive's hysteria about right-wing conspiracies pretty well. Basically it's an appeal to underdog status, and interpreting every rebellion of natural human nature from its agenda as part of a universal conspiracy because of how universal the reaction is.

[quote author=_https://unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ca/2013/09/technology-communism-and-brown-scare.html]
Brown Scare? Or dare I say... #BrownScare?...

It's actually not hard to explain the Brown Scare. Like all witch hunts, it's built on a conspiracy theory. The Red Scare was based on a conspiracy theory too, but at least it was a real conspiracy with real witches.... Moreover, the Red Scare was a largely demotic or peasant phenomenon to which America's governing intellectual classes were, for obvious reasons, immune. Because power works and culture is downstream from politics - real politics, at least - the Red Scare soon faded into a joke.
The logic of the witch hunter is simple. It has hardly changed since Matthew Hopkins' day. The first requirement is to invert the reality of power. Power at its most basic level is the power to harm or destroy other human beings. The obvious reality is that witch hunters gang up and destroy witches. Whereas witches are never, ever seen to gang up and destroy witch hunters. By this test alone, we can see that the conspiracy is imaginary (Brown Scare) rather than real (Red Scare).

Think about it. Obviously, if the witches had any power whatsoever, they wouldn't waste their time gallivanting around on broomsticks, fellating Satan and cursing cows with sour milk. They're getting burned right and left, for Christ's sake! Priorities! No, they'd turn the tables and lay some serious voodoo on the witch-hunters. In a country where anyone who speaks out against the witches is soon found dangling by his heels from an oak at midnight with his head shrunk to the size of a baseball, we won't see a lot of witch-hunting and we know there's a serious witch problem. In a country where witch-hunting is a stable and lucrative career, and also an amateur pastime enjoyed by millions of hobbyists on the weekend, we know there are no real witches worth a damn.
The primary technique is to present the natural order of human society, which the revolution has in fact totally overthrown - an order in which the young respect the old, the inexperienced follow the accomplished, and dogs obey their owners - as the existing order. The professional witch-hunter, who is in fact a petty bureaucrat, a tool of power and a bully for hire, appears to himself as a sort of daring rebel against the great conspiracy. Moreover, because this natural order both used to exist, and is always striving to spring up against Horace's pitchfork, it can be portrayed as the ruling order with great fictional nuance and detail - even after a half-century plus of permanent revolution.
[/quote]

Nienna said:
Q: (L) Well, they said the power for changing reality lies in the belief center of the mind. But then they also said something about emotions. Emotions that are limiting, and then emotions that help to progress... So, maybe the belief that one needs to cultivate - if any - is the belief in unlimited possibilities AND also in the benevolence of the universe and the process. Maybe that's what it is?

This is really important, or so I think! Very powerful and something to strive for.

I think so too. Not sure how I ended up watching this video while reading, pausing, and then continuing reading this session today, but I never thought Jim Carey would say something similar to what you have bolded above and the notion of intending and receiving from the universe what you need in your life (his bike example) summarized at about 23 minutes into the video.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnNHzhhVaiU

Thank you for sharing this session.

Raintree said:
I think so too. Not sure how I ended up watching this video while reading, pausing, and then continuing reading this session today, but I never thought Jim Carey would say something similar to what you have bolded above and the notion of intending and receiving from the universe what you need in your life (his bike example) summarized at about 23 minutes into the video.

That’s pretty par for the course, I think - an attempt to be funny that totally missed its mark.

I you compare his “motivational” speech (and I admit not watching the whole video, had to stop after about a third) with these of Jordan Peterson, the gulf between them seems unbridgeable.

Raintree said:
Nienna said:

This is really important, or so I think! Very powerful and something to strive for.

Thank you for sharing this session.

Thanks Raintree. Who would have thought Jim Carey could find something so close to what we are finding. Of course his early years were not without struggles as most of us realize can be a way to learn and grow if we take a different perspective.

Back
Top Bottom