Session 10 December 2016

Divide By Zero said:
Laura said:
Seems to me that having a well-developed sense of self and a strong will would be very helpful if one is obliged to be chipped on the chance that said chips are designed to induce behaviors that are not beneficial to the self.

Yeah, same with vaccines. Some people in the healthcare industry are forced to take vaccines in order to keep their jobs, the medical mark of the beast we could say!

To know what to do to minimize the harm on the body and brain, helps immensely.

Of similar effect would be the EM bombardment through technology. Overcoming a fuzzy mind takes a lot of will power, and being kind to others at the same time takes more. I agree that a real sense of self would constitute the best way to weather the changes that may be afoot.

I'm a bit late to the party, but thank you for the session. I have been curious about the Keshe foundation and suspected it a fraud although I was remaining open to it.

Looking forward to the Crystal Connection Network! Lately I've been thinking about taking voice lessons actually, since I don't think my singing is too good, although I know it is more about the intention in this case. :P I was also wondering about playing an instrument at the time the singing is going on, since I had a dream of me playing an ocarina this morning.

As for the Amazon Go or whatever it's called, the amazon stores, seems like an effort to collect even more consumer data, since it will allow them to monitor not just the typical online transactions and amazon pantry purchases but also the day-to-day purchases one makes, and therefore amazon will basically know about almost everything that you consume.

Glad to hear your leg has improved a lot, Laura. :)

thank you for this wonderful session! I have a question about the Reiki
"(L) All bets on what Russia will do are off. Okay, change of topic: the next thing is that we've got probably about seven more days of selecting crystals for the Crystal Project. Then we'll have all the crystals packed up and shipped out. And then we plan on inaugurating our Crystal Connection Network, which is kind of like a radio talk/discussion exchange interactive thing. I'm hoping to use the crystals to help people to enhance their distant Reiki abilities by use of connecting to the network. If you can connect to the network, and you have your Reiki attunements and your crystals, then you can enhance your distance Reiki abilities. We can use the network to maybe send healing energies to any members of the network that need any kind of healing. That's one of the things I'm planning on doing. Is this a good plan?

A: Excellent and so much more will develop."

I have been attuned to the first, second, and third levels. However I am unsure as to the validity of all of my attunements. I am checking into that by contacting the person in the line above the person who gave me the attunements. I noticed heat when doing Reiki after the first level, but after the second level attunement the force and heat seemed to be lessenned, and then further lessened after the third attunement. The energy is there but the heat feels much diminished. My Reiki master said not to worry about it.
Considering Laura's experience with a 'faulty' attunement I am concerned about participating in the Reiki Crystal Project in that I may throw energies out of alignment? Or would participation re-attune me? Any thoughts on my quandry?
Plus, another Reiki question. I have seen the symbol the C's gave us, but I don't know how to draw it. I was given to understand that the order and direction of the strokes were important. Can anyone verify that for me?

Hello people kind!

Gurdjieff said you can't do the Work unless you have burning questions.

Excuse if I repeat perhaps already told here, but with this expression he agrees, it is impossible to make effectively something if netdeystvitelno the internal need for it, they are the movements from within / spiritual draft. When literally pushes you on action and you not especially analyze, you just do.

Thank you castle crew for the session! Things heating up! Me still making small steps, the christals help ground and give extra connection. Last friday, the mitochondrians, could help get my energy better by not going so much against the day/night rhythm. Big thing for a owl.. But might work.

Yes, concerning Keyshia's technology, I consider it nonsense too. But there are other systems of fuel-free generators. In a particular - https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=CrWg_3SRvGY&list=PLGallUGGsDsyZYZnDWcjmDpg3vnTzV9gH

I received my crystals a few days ago. Many thanks, they are beautiful. I have been doing the Daily Readings aloud each day. The readings lift my spirits, something I need in these ominous times.

The first night, with the Dream Crystal by my bed, my dreams were more colorful and I was more conscious of them. Night is the time when my Soul is free to work things out. Most mornings I awake with new insights.

The House Crystal I put near the parakeets cage. I rescued her and she has had a hard time getting over the trauma of the experience. The first day the Crystal was near her cage she was jumping around flapping her wings, chirping and singing. She has definitely energized since the Crystal has been near.

The Crystal came wrapped in cloth and labeled. Very nice. Thanks again for your efforts on this.

Mac

Yuriy said:
Yes, concerning Keyshia's technology, I consider it nonsense too. But there are other systems of fuel-free generators. In a particular - https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=CrWg_3SRvGY&list=PLGallUGGsDsyZYZnDWcjmDpg3vnTzV9gH

Yurie,

The link was broken up so here is the full link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrWg_3SRvGY&list=PLGallUGGsDsyZYZnDWcjmDpg3vnTzV9gH

I don't understand Russian but I used Google Translate on this site _http://multik.biz/watch/cerxCT0UG78

Here it says:
Videos uploaded by Peter Dmitriev | Search Peter Dmitriev
3 years ago

I apologize for not having continued the theme of the generator asinhronika, now it came to filming. The idea is that we should not take small engines for the alteration !!! Comrades commentators - ,, comments and statements of opinion are always welcome. Delete will mercilessly along with the author, those who do not comply with standards and insulting interlocutor.

Asinhronik on magnets (for windmill) Part 2 video download - Download

It looks like he is using the magnets along with wind power. Have you tried any similar devices? It looks very interesting.

Edit: Didn't see your reply and translation search Goyacobol.

If it was for wind power, it has nothing to do with free energy. But I don't see anything about wind power.

So we see how easy it is for people to see magic when something is quite normal.
In my below examples, a card trick looks impossible to me, but I am not skilled at sleight of hand.

This is sleight of technology :)

Oh and another pet peeve of mine. They use terms like "defying gravity" when someone jumps real high. Umm, no, if gravity was defied there would be no reason to jump. But our education system and books given to us are really bad at making science fun and common sense, instead makes it like magic :(

Yuriy said:

No, this is full of questions, not answers.
You can't use a video as science especially when he runs that test and you don't see what COULD be turning this "generator" or "alternator". Just the way he tests it either shows that he is hiding something or a less skeptical view- he doesn't know how to properly test energy IN vs energy OUT (pIN/pOUT should be less than 1 on over unity)

I work with equipment like this all day, so I can spot things.

With magic card tricks, I would ask a guy that does card tricks to see if it's real.

But I can see how someone that doesn't work with 3 phase motors might be wow'ed by this.

You can't use a video as science especially when he runs that test and you don't see what COULD be turning this "generator" or "alternator". Just the way he tests it either shows that he is hiding something or a less skeptical view- he doesn't know how to properly test energy IN vs energy OUT (pIN/pOUT should be less than 1 on over unity)

With magic card tricks, I would ask a guy that does card tricks to see if it's real.

But I can see how someone that doesn't work with 3 phase motors might be wow'ed by this.

Dear Divide By Zero, you assembled the similar engine? It is time. Two, there are other designs with the similar principle presented on video according to the link. You watched all videos presented in link?

Divide By Zero said:
Edit: Didn't see your reply and translation search Goyacobol.

If it was for wind power, it has nothing to do with free energy. But I don't see anything about wind power.

So we see how easy it is for people to see magic when something is quite normal.
In my below examples, a card trick looks impossible to me, but I am not skilled at sleight of hand.

This is sleight of technology :)

Oh and another pet peeve of mine. They use terms like "defying gravity" when someone jumps real high. Umm, no, if gravity was defied there would be no reason to jump. But our education system and books given to us are really bad at making science fun and common sense, instead makes it like magic :(

Yuriy said:

You are right, it isn't "free" energy and I think that's what Yuriy meant. I didn't watch the whole video to notice he must have used an electric drill to start the generator moving or keep it moving vs the wind. It is more like using 2 sources of energy to covert it to electricity. It took energy to charge the magnets and requires the wind energy too. It is more like a tweak for a wind mill I think. Maybe they use stronger magnets in commercial wind mills I haven't checked them out much.

Christine said:
Thank you Konstantin for the photo is like Laura said, I will not say better either, I think and I see it around me but I could not put it in writing. Thank you Carl for having done, I allow to put the photo on my page FB, thank you again. :thup: :hug:

Copy that, really spot-on words on the feeling one can have witnessing all that nonsense.

Thanks for the session!

Yuriy said:
Dear Divide By Zero, you assembled the similar engine? It is time. Two, there are other designs with the similar principle presented on video according to the link. You watched all videos presented in link?

No, there is nothing clear to follow- same issue I had with Keshe, videos but little paper. I will watch the others when I have time, but I find them misleading- plus I do not know Russian.

I gave up a few years ago to build these machines once I learned how to tell if the experiment was done right or wrong. I'm willing to watch more videos, but I prefer to read the plans on paper. When I was a child I drew up a perpetual motion generator-motor idea to show my teacher. A grown up who claims something revolutionary should be able to do the same and open their paper to discussion. A video is not sufficient.

My thanks, too, for this session as well as the last. Although wanting to focus on the more optomistic aspects that were brought out (especially vastly improved healing of Laura's leg), can't ignore the more ominous possibilities that could relate and are actual facts of our reality. This is an excerpt from a Natural News article posted on Dec. 5th:

(NaturalNews) As witnessed recently by the Washington Post’s horrifyingly dishonest “journalism” naming 200 independent media websites as pawns of Russian President Vladimir Putin, the dying establishment media is desperately trying to establish a news monopoly by discrediting all competing indy news publishers.

In doing so, the Washington Post (and its writer Timberg) just abandoned any last vestige of journalistic credibility. Now owned by Jeff Bezos of Amazon.com, the Washington Post’s willingness to prostitute its own credibility in an effort to destroy the independent media reveals something startling to the world: They’re desperate. Like a cornered, ravenous animal, the mainstream media is now fighting for its very survival and hoping it can eliminate all news alternatives before the public figures out how deeply they’ve been lying all long.

That description also applies to the globalists — nefarious manipulators of finance, technology and culture in order to achieve their selfish aims of world domination and depopulation. Following the BREXIT vote, the election of Donald Trump and the ending of the Renzi regime in Italy, the globalists are in full panic mode to regain control by eliminating every sector of freedom still remaining on our planet.

It’s all happening right now, day by day, played out in the pages of the New York Times. Here are the key areas where globalists have declared war on humanity (each is covered in more detail below):

1) The war on cash (freedom of commerce)

2) The war on automobiles (i.e. freedom of travel)

3) The war on the internet (freedom of expression)

4) The war on dissenting literature and news (freedom of information)

There’s also, of course, the war on your health, but that topic is so enormous it will have to covered in a separate article.

_http://www.naturalnews.com/2016-12-05-globalist-war-against-humanity-cars-literature-independent-news-targeted-for-elimination.html

Yes, that pretty well sums up what's looming that is giving any thinking person great cause for concern. I have personally noticed the war on cars stealthily creeping up & being implemented right under our noses. I first became aware of this particular aspect in connection w/ what I found in investigating the smart meter rollout. The smart meters are a needed component for the driverless cars and that is all a part of the whole Agenda 21/2030. This globalist plan is well underway and I keep clipping articles from my paper that relate to driverless cars. The article doesn't go into that particular aspect but rather details the other threats to personal freedom that all the new technology for cars presents.

Also being aware how insecure our money is in banks is a great concern, too. The laws have been rewritten to allow the banks to abscond with depositors' funds at any time as it is now legally not our money anymore. The rules for withdrawing cash have been written to make it very difficult to remove large amounts supposedly to thwart money laundering. These were used to convict former House speaker Dennis Hastert.

We know what happened in Germany w/ hyperinflation & that has been predicted to happen here for some time. I do my best not to dwell on these dire possibilities as there is little I can do on a practical basis. If you have stockpiled food/cash, sooner or later government gestapo or rampaging gangs will relieve you of both. It should be clear why so many of our able-bodied men who could fight to defend the people have instead been sacrified to the many ongoing wars overseas while the rest of us have been made sickly & weak w/ contaminated food, air, & water. Most of the country still has fluoride in the water supplies which is still being hailed as one of the greatest health achievements of the 20th century - along w/ vaccines. Way too many are still drinking the koolaid - duped & deceived by the Matrix. It will be interesting to see if what occurs in about 40 days will blow the Matrix to pieces.

Back
Top Bottom