Session 1 August 1998

My understanding about gravity waves, unstable gravity waves and permanent unstable gravity waves, is as follows.

The vast immensity of creation is gravity (gravity waves), then these gravity waves become unstable because they are configured in something (planets, suns, beings in all their configurations, etc...).

And these unstable gravity waves can be permanent, because that configuration in "something" (said suns, planets and beings and more) remain in that form permanently (although they evolve and vary from time to time).

At the moment I interpret it that way.

Q: (L) Then, is there also specific sound configurations involved?
A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when thought manipulated by gravity chooses to produce sound which manipulates gravity.
Q: (L) Now, did the fellow who built the Coral Castle spin in his airplane seat while thinking his manipulations into place?
A: No. He spun when gravity chose to manipulate him to spin in order to manipulate gravity.
Q: (L) Does gravity have consciousness?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is it ever possible for the individual to do the choosing, or is it gravity that IS him that chose?
A: The gravity that was inside him was all the gravity in existence.
Let's try to make sense of the following statement:
Gravity is manipulated by sound when thought manipulated by gravity chooses to produce sound which manipulates gravity.
The arrow (->) means "manipulates". For example, X -> Y, X manipulates Y.
Sound -> Gravity
Gravity -> Thought
Thought -> Sound

There is a loop, a circuit handling wavy disturbances! An "instability" is created, corresponding to "utilization" which provokes the desired gravitational response. But for this happen, gravity must be aware of what "someone" wants to do. In other words, gravity makes choices! Isn't that what consciousness does too? Both are intertwined, as if they were contained inside each other.
Q: (L) Well, I am just trying to get a grip on some ideas here...
A: Then change the thought pattern. Gravity is the "stuff" of all existence, therefore it has an unchanging property of quantity.
Q: (L) So, gravity is not being "used," per se?
A: Close.
Q: (L) You said that light was an energy expression of gravity. Then you said...
A: You can utilize gravity, but you cannot "use" it. You cannot increase or decrease that which is in perfectly balanced static state.
Q: (L) So, gravity is in a perfectly "static" state. Yet, it can be "utilized." Can you make clear for me the transition from the static state to transition. What occurs?
A: There is no transition, just application.

There is a loop, a circuit handling wavy disturbances! An "instability" is created, corresponding to "utilization" which provokes the desired gravitational response. But for this happen, gravity must be aware of what "someone" wants to do. In other words, gravity makes choices! Isn't that what consciousness does too? Both are intertwined, as if they were contained inside each other.
Problem here is we have no oversight what is running under the hood of the Universe. I call it Ethero-Mechanics. C's can see what is under the hood. Like how a repairman opens up the car's engine hood and sees what's what, what lines go where, what currents are running under, so he can tell why everything works under the hood of the car.

All your bolded sentences, with how people describe their cloud-busting activity. What I described in the weather thread, creating rain, causing storms and making heavy overcast skies. Gravity - conscious - apparently is just hanging-out there, reacting-interacting to human consciousness. It requires intent and energy: I had to literally force my mind to focus on the sky, expend energy by 'Imaginating' / manufacturing a series of mental images about the exact steps of the changed weather. I described the sky-presence, the sky behaving (what I felt) as reactive cattle. If aware gravity was-is in the sky, then it reacted as intelligent-clay or reactive cattle. Resulting in clouds amassing, rains, lightning storms.

Gurdjieff described travel via spaceship as Falling. So if you know, how to ask gravity in order for gravity to allow you to fold space, then gravity - like intelligent cattle - gets out of your way and creates a hole-fold, through which you can fall through. But you folded space and ended up at your desired location, because gravity allowed it. You teleported.

Connected to this is:
1. why the cloaking of UFO motherships were said to fail during EM disturbances and they get de-cloaked and become visible. (Conscious Gravity threw a hissy-fit / got cranky with all that Humanity's Creative Energies just trashing around, maybe poking Conscious-Gravity?)
2. Reading this post I followed the reddit links and someone there mentioned another rumored whistleblower with liver cancer: They were visiting and looting/cataloguing non-public-access crash sites and his team was the second or the third one sent out.
Couple of things he said corresponds to what we gathered here:
> What allows them to fly so fast, what technology?
Gravity manipulation and the materials they are constructed from.
>How have they come to the conclusion the UAP being released are ET? If they don't know what the UAP are to begin withm, or if there is nothing inside them, its a pretty big jump to go right to ET...
They crash sometimes, parts fail and gravity engines near the surface of the planet can be like crossing an intersection. We recover these and sometimes find passengers. We mostly see drones now, back in the earlier days we saw a lot more piloted craft.
>What were the main reasons for the crashes? I'd think random lightning or freak accident seeing how advanced they are
You'd be surprised how many mistakes they make, especially the further back you look. One area they seemed to avoid like the plague we suspect is due to issues with gravity and flight. Before they figured it out we collected quite a few mishaps there. They've tried to shoot some down mostly over nuclear incidents but failed miserably.
Mistakes:
We encountered and reported them a lot here.

I think a lot of alien activities in this solar system what the C's commented on - resurrecting abduction victim who accidentally died from UFO-engine exhaust (on command from Higher Ups), tunnel drilling, copper, gold, etc.. mining and especially the past 300K year stretch time-bracketings are only undertaken, when they profit very well from it, so the energy-expenditure is very much worth it.

Otherwise they spend minimal amount of energy and do NOT do time-bracketing to FIX the mistakes on simple accidents, simple abductions, etc.. So a lot of mistakes are made in specific low-priority tasks. They simply do not deem it necessary to fix their crappy work.

That might explain multiple unreported crashes. Also the recent crash in the session with the young guy doing videos on his phone, how his family saw aliens waltzing around in the backyard and the police telling them they don't want anything to do with it if its real tall aliens..

So essentially gravity = consciousness = God has big problems with Orion STS, I imagine. :) And anybody poking around with Gravity.
Imagine you are God. You try to rest = gravity lies around everywhere. Then Orion STS starts building engines, which squeeze and distort gravity = God. Can it not feel like as if Orion STS is poking your back constantly, while you (God) are trying to sleep?

Despite Lizzies having hi-tech ships with gravity-manipulating engines, if the area they travel contains Cranky Gravity, which is trigger-happy, then gravity can cause all kinds of EM-disturbances to make the Lizzies fail, decloak, crash, etc..
Why not? Does it mean then STO respects gravity? If STO wants to travel somewhere, they respectfully pray to the Universe = Gravity = God with gratitude, so God = Gravity may Kindly Allow them to travel through space?

Q: (L) Now, did the fellow who built the Coral Castle spin in his airplane seat while thinking his manipulations into place?

A: No. He spun when gravity chose to manipulate him to spin in order to manipulate gravity.

So essentially gravity = consciousness = God has big problems with Orion STS, I imagine. :) And anybody poking around with Gravity.
Imagine you are God. You try to rest = gravity lies around everywhere. Then Orion STS starts building engines, which squeeze and distort gravity = God. Can it not feel like as if Orion STS is poking your back constantly, while you (God) are trying to sleep?
Well, Orion STS is part of gravity. Darkness is necessary for balance. If not, who would be there to close the loop? There must be some obstruction, some challenge for learning to be worthwhile. Objectively, there is nothing wrong with being STS; it's a choice. But since there is such a thing as "ultimate truth" independent of anyone's perspective, at some point facing it will be unavoidable. When a being actively refuses to face it, disintegration follows. gravity is there to allow consciousness to express itself, whether that "little unit" of consciousness likes gravity or not.
Despite Lizzies having hi-tech ships with gravity-manipulating engines, if the area they travel contains Cranky Gravity, which is trigger-happy, then gravity can cause all kinds of EM-disturbances to make the Lizzies fail, decloak, crash, etc..
Why not? Does it mean then STO respects gravity? If STO wants to travel somewhere, they respectfully pray to the Universe = Gravity = God with gratitude, so God = Gravity may Kindly Allow them to travel through space?
Wishful thinking is a great source of mistakes (lessons). When you see reality as it is, you merge with collective consciousness and you are granted deeper access into Creation. No need for fancy guns, lasers, time machines; you are technology and technology is you—which is why learning is about "knowing thyself." All the information is already there for you to access.
Q: (L) So we just have to stay on our toes at all times?

A: Absolutely don't let others distract you. You have suffered many attempts at distraction away from truth. Now follow some proclamations: Pause. All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds. Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.

Back
Top Bottom