"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" Best Documentary on 9/11 so far!

Just finished watching the whole Documentary on youtube. I agree, it is the best 9/11 documentary I seen thus far. Thanks for the recommendation.

Went to the website and ordered it too. It looks very very interesting. Some of the other docs on there also looked worth watching.

Thanks for the heads up Pashalis!

I agree that this is a very good documentary, and I've already gotten some positive feedback from people I've recommended it to -- thanks from me as well, Pashalis.

Just finished watching all three parts on YouTube. What a magnificent piece of work! This is by far the most comprehensive and meticulously done documentary on the subject. One of the many brilliant ideas in the film are those snippets with the debunkers lecturing. Their arguments are laughable at best.

I hope this film goes viral. I'm gonna buy it, too, to support the makers.

Thank you Pashalis - Caught the 3 episodes and agree it was done well as a continuous narrative of events in this big woven messy web. As Aragorn above describes of the "debunkers", (including NIST) they were indeed comical in their stances. :deadhorse:

Aspects of aeronautical engineering, re VMO stressors of the alleged aircraft types are plain to see when speeds and altitude air pressures are factored. The dead fish of the Pentagon narrative, and the disappeared aircraft sucked under the field were well described. And then of course they also describe the pulverization of the buildings, its contents and people without knowing why viz Judy Wood, who also does not know why. One small observation (1:24:52 video #1) was a couple of seconds of recovered coins that some looked slightly electrified and deformed. The heat for many months afterwords within the foundation is well noted. The direct auditory and visual observations from people onsite cannot also be dismissed - as was done. The Larry Silversteine saga; building purchases, its symbolism, insurance, asbestos abatement costs, corporate and government lease holders (not discussed) etc. seems to have presented the perfect venue for the coordinators in their continuous efforts at creating fear and reason for their post actions, which we are living with today.

In the end, it seems it does not matter one bit what anyone says, what science says, "we're sticking to it and we don't care what you think" type of thing.

The C's were on the mark; a specially prepared building, planes and something from above we don't quite understand, osis.

At this point I think that in New York on 9/11, a combination of some sort of controlled demolition (probably advanced military grade technology, that is not known/handled in the public domain aka, classified) and "a force" that was induced or used to dustify those buildings was used to destroy those buildings on this day.

If we factor in Judy Woods book (while keeping a critical mind on some of her conclusions and research) a picture emerges that goes beyond just an ordinary controlled demolotion of buildings. There are quite a number of "strange" anomalies surrounding that event in New York, that just do not fit to just an ordinary controlled demolition. But as we can see in the documentary above, we don't even have to go into the "crazy" specifics of this event alone to disprove, without a shadow of a doubt, the official story of what went on there...

Combine all the above with this interesting documentary:

https://youtu.be/n_fp5kaVYhk?list=PL004853194232FF27

and this documentary about the Israeli connection to 9/11 discussed here:

https://youtu.be/blSifMddGf8

and you get a pretty good and brought overview on the whole 9/11 thing up to now.

Aragorn said:
Just finished watching all three parts on YouTube. What a magnificent piece of work! This is by far the most comprehensive and meticulously done documentary on the subject. One of the many brilliant ideas in the film are those snippets with the debunkers lecturing. Their arguments are laughable at best.

I hope this film goes viral. I'm gonna buy it, too, to support the makers.

It really is very good. Easy to watch & it makes the cover-up so obvious you'll be scratching your head as to how people still believe in the official version. To dismiss the testimonies of all those people who were in & around the buildings, the civil engineering experts, even the footage from various news outlets that contradict the story shows how little they think of the people. The roadside footage of the plane dropping out of the sky was real scary, & seeing people jumping out of the burning buildings again made me feel sick. Those debunkers are quite something though. A crap answer to all the logical & legitimate questions. The end was the worst, so sad the speech that guy gave, & I was hoping the statistic he gave wasn't going to apply to him. Unfortunately it did.

Pashalis said:
Perceval said:
H-kqge said:
It can also be bought on on the UK Amazon site at approximately £33. I'd like to get the DVD before it gets taken off the web like other important videos that i've missed.

I just ordered the DVD. It's cheaper to buy it from their website than Amazon UK.

_http://www.usfilms.ea29.com/

Thanks Perceval!

I've just placed an order there and reviewed it on Amazon... _http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F12IRSO

Just a heads up that I received the 3 DVD package today :)
And by the way, there are still only 4 reviews on amazon and one ridicules one star review which I have voted down and reported as inappropriate/abuse...

The first video on youtube has only about 30 000 views as of yet... :umm:
I mean if any video on 9/11 should go viral, then this one should be it IMO.

Pashalis said:
Pashalis said:
Perceval said:
H-kqge said:
It can also be bought on on the UK Amazon site at approximately £33. I'd like to get the DVD before it gets taken off the web like other important videos that i've missed.

I just ordered the DVD. It's cheaper to buy it from their website than Amazon UK.

_http://www.usfilms.ea29.com/

Thanks Perceval!

I've just placed an order there and reviewed it on Amazon... _http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F12IRSO

And by the way, there are still only 4 reviews on amazon and one ridicules one star review which I have voted down and reported as inappropriate/abuse...

The first video on youtube has only about 30 000 views as of yet... :umm:
I mean if any video on 9/11 should go viral, then this one should be it IMO.

I've just put my review there. It really is an easy watch, & well presented. I'll have the funds to order the DVD soon. What was the point of that 1 star post?

[quote author=Pashalis]

[/quote]

Hi Pashalis!! I just want to ask you if you can check if this package comes with subtitles in spanish. I sent a private message to their youtube channel before buying but haven't received an answer yet.

Thanks and enjoy the documentary!!

Peche said:
[quote author=Pashalis]

Hi Pashalis!! I just want to ask you if you can check if this package comes with subtitles in spanish. I sent a private message to their youtube channel before buying but haven't received an answer yet.

Thanks and enjoy the documentary!!
[/quote]

I guess not. I have just unpacked it and it seems that those DVD's are not playing on my Laptop for some reason...
Could be a problem with my Laptop but I'm not sure. Has any of you the same problem?

I looks like all three parts are available on his youtube channel with Italien narrator voice:
_http://www.youtube.com/user/luogocomune2/videos

And the first part is also available with French narrator voice...

Maybe spanish is also in the making?

I don't have the DVDs but perhaps the DVDs are
regional and will not run on certain OS?

Just a thought... try running the DVD on Linux?

Back
Top Bottom