Save the date ?

Anthony said:
There is also this interpretation by Laura.
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,30528.msg411858.html#msg411858

I could very well be 5 years till the comet cluster arrives and removes those which
it doesn't need, and then the remaining 2 years is spent in what Laura called
"return of Christ" which could actually be a global state of mind" until the wave arrives.

Well the cometary bombardment is not a one-off event, it is already happening. It is more likely that the ongoing cometary phenomena and subsequent pandemic will take some time to fully impact the population so 2 years seems like a fair amount of time for such happenings to transpire before the transition and return of Christ occur.

Session Date: February 13th 2011
Q: (Andromeda) When will this start [virus]? (Atriedes) That's kind of a prediction... (laughter) (Galaxia)
Soon, or long term?
A: 18 months to 2 years.
Q: (L) In other words, if Elenin or something else has something like that in its tail, and the earth
goes through the tail, it can still take a year or so for it to precipitate onto the earth?
A: Yes

Eboard10 said:
Anthony said:
There is also this interpretation by Laura.
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,30528.msg411858.html#msg411858

I could very well be 5 years till the comet cluster arrives and removes those which
it doesn't need, and then the remaining 2 years is spent in what Laura called
"return of Christ" which could actually be a global state of mind" until the wave arrives.

Well the cometary bombardment is not a one-off event, it is already happening. It is more likely that the ongoing cometary phenomena and subsequent pandemic will take some time to fully impact the population so 2 years seems like a fair amount of time for such happenings to transpire before the transition and return of Christ occur.

Session Date: February 13th 2011
Q: (Andromeda) When will this start [virus]? (Atriedes) That's kind of a prediction... (laughter) (Galaxia)
Soon, or long term?
A: 18 months to 2 years.
Q: (L) In other words, if Elenin or something else has something like that in its tail, and the earth
goes through the tail, it can still take a year or so for it to precipitate onto the earth?
A: Yes

There is a Rossellini film called "Germany Year Zero" on the post-Nazi Germany. Perhaps how those survivors of the Second World War, the survivors arriving to "0 new year" that the C's are talking also they find defeated, crazy and lost too, but in a greater level of destruction, macro-cosmic speaking.
Also all these events will be very complex (finally unintelligible for any materialist philosophy), how is the fall of all human civilization. It's actually so complex that I can just follow some small edges of everything that happens, all the signals of life. Since in this "film" (whose director seems to be a certain Consciousness and the studio a certain Gravity) become increasingly evident that the materialistic definitions can not encompass everything that goes into a natural phenomenon. Personally I think, based on the readings I've done of Gurdjieff (which so far are few), are due to materialist philosophies can't see/find the 3rd force that makes any phenomenon may exist (they only see one or two).

Anthony said:
Q: (L) Is there any particular reason you made the announcement about 5 years to go?

A: Just reminding you.

Q: (L) You normally have never been date-specific.

A: This is not "day" specific but close enough for horseshoes.

I am thinking about the horseshoes...are those horses free, who wear horseshoes?

Edit=Quote

Hi Ed, I think the horseshoe mention is referring to a game of horseshoe throwing (pitching horseshoes), where you aim the shoe at a stick in the ground. In short it just means: in close enough range to throw a horseshoe, or in this context the date is close enough. Whether or not there is embedded symbolic meaning of horses as emotions, or something else, I don't know, but doubt it.

Close enough for horseshoes. If you look at Density Wave Theory, Wikipedia the theory involves a lot of horseshoe symbols. Unfortunately I have no idea what they mean.

The symbol is Omega (found it on Wikipedia) & interestingly can mean year or date of death as well as being used in maths & physics. Just a thought. Always been intrigued by "close enough for horseshoes."

Horseshoe means lucky, but it is also the domestication. I posted a dream of a white horse at liberty. It seems to indicate that it is time to remove our fears and illusions. And it is time to take off our shoes domestication!

Applying some lateral thinking, especially since "2 go" is punctuated, maybe it means Togo (the country). As for the horseshoe meaning Omega, remember the phrase "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end."
If you imagine the serpent biting it's tail, then 'We are you in the Future' could be reminiscent of this, since at some point the future will rise up to meet us.

Interesting. I had also thought of country Togo which is on border of Burkina Faso. Regarding missing flight AH5017? Am I off on a tangent?

Together with the "Ukraine explosion" as the marker event in one of the first sessions, the "2 go = Togo" may be another confirmation that this is the beginning of the quick changes. Both happened within about a week of each other and they are plane crashes in both cases.

Not just about a week but 7 days exactly. Seems some strangeness with 7's & 17's going on. Has plane really crashed?

Interesting how far did you get with Togo and ouroboros...ouroboros is common symbol of eternity in Togo often found on the houses of the locals.It is a sacred symbol in Voodoo that is official religion in this country and for horse shoe thumbs up for omega that is in the shape of horse shoe, but didn't occur to you all that we are in Horse year according to Chinese cosmology ....there is something from I Ching (this is my favourite Oracle) "I-Jing “Water-Thunder Storage” contains 2 “Yang’s” and 4 “Yin’s”. “Yin” continues to
dominate the world. Clouds and thunder cross one another, with rain arriving. This hints the
beginning of many things, such as our infancy stage. While many countries start all over again,
there would be many difficulties and testing periods. " and then.."
The “4-green” star is the controlling force of this year. This is the star for learning..." just dont find yourself in the wrong time and the wrong place ..thats all :cool2:

just a thought here, but could it be 5 years to the arrival of something like ebola perhaps, lasting 2 years, before being "cleaned-out" ?

Back
Top Bottom