Sacha Stone - New Age Justice Warrior, or CointelPRO?

Aeneas

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Possibility of Being mentioned this figure in another thread and as I have been sent a few of his videos over the last few months, then I thought it interesting to start a separate thread about him.
DVM-TV has also an interview made by Irma with another dark individual, Sacha Stone, on a con-court, International Tribunal for Natural Justice, ITNJ) shortly before the ‘court’ took RB’s testimony on child sacrifice in April 2018. (Ronald Bernard’s testimony for ITNJ – here)
Sacha Stone is a very prolific type and has a very lively fantasy. According to his own bio, then:
  • He established Humanitad in 1999 and has worked across both the NGO and IGO sectors as an outspoken advocate of human rights and natural justice.
  • Sacha founded the New Earth Project an evolving blueprint for sustainable, sovereign and self-determining communities
  • Sacha is also founder of the ITNJ International Tribunal for Natural Justice (the one mentioned by PoB above)
  • Sacha is founder of the World Health Sovereignty Summit
  • Sacha is an activist, public speaker, publisher, writer and film-maker
PoB called him a dark individual and from what I have read and seen this is true, though what he says and writes sounds lovely: peace, sustainability, humanity, fighting sex abuse and pedophilia, apart from painting a picture of winning the good fight against the bad guys. But the truth is always in the details. Apart from all the New Age mumbo jumbo and non sensical words to bamboozle the reader or listener, he is also a grey/ET hugger. He calls the aliens incredible benevolent beings, though admitting that some are less. But it is all fine that they slice and dice us up because we have at some level agreed to it, he says. How that makes them incredible benevolent just beats me. To get a picture of him here is a recent video (21/12/2020) and I put the video at the point where he talks about aliens and he appears manically in love with them.

Further from the video and for the segment of the New Age, who are also Pro-Trumpers, he is their man. He says that in the video that Trump and his generals are absolutely in control and have been for 4 years. Perhaps having noticed the rap of Q, he says he is not particularly a fan of Q but in no uncertain terms makes it clear that he KNOWs what he is talking about, unlike the stupid people (he says). According to his estimates Trump and his war team is about 15 chess moves ahead of his opponents. Nice to get such precise information :lol: Here is that clip (4 minutes):

He is also against Gates, the vaccines, the Bilderberger, wars, entropy etc. One can see how such a figure can act in the role of a New Age CointelPro Messiah to attract a certain segment of the population a la the controlled opposition (the Protocols of Zion) and then tar them or derail them with wild conspiracy theories. As the C's have said, there is a program for everyone. Some of what he says is right or quasi right but it is twisted. I may imagine it, but it appears that he or his handlers (if he has such) have read some of the transcripts from the C's and added that into the mix with his own spin on it. He mentions for example that our power is locked up in the DNA and we have to unlock it to come into our own. So it is the sandwich approach with two lies wrapped around a truth to make it easier to swallow.

To be continued...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah some of my family members follow this Sascha guy. He's in the same gang as Charlie Ward, a self professed ex cult kid who now has inside info from some guy who knows exactly whats going down and Trump has this all under control, it'll happen on this date and if it doesn't then just wait a bit longer, the plan is all in play, blah blah blah and his other mate who's even more of a whack job Charlie Freak. He's a fruititarian (how do you even spell a word that shouldn't exist, I'm not sure??) with the same kind of word salad mumbo jumbo as Mr Stone.

They're all about ascension, nesara-gesara, intel, the 'real king' of England who's name is Greg and has a very Australian g'day mate kind of way about him :lol2: ... and his own home made throne in his lounge room. I tell ya, if you watch these guys for long enough you'd think they actually believe themselves!!

Oh yeah some of my family members follow this Sascha guy. He's in the same gang as Charlie Ward, a self professed ex cult kid who now has inside info

and his other mate who's even more of a whack job Charlie Freak. He's a fruititarian (how do you even spell a word that shouldn't exist, I'm not sure??) with the same kind of word salad mumbo jumbo as Mr Stone.
Yes, it is as if they come in a bundle. The person I know who sent me videos of Sasha Stone also sent links to Charlie Ward, Charlie Freak and Simon Parkes. All saying the same endless drivel in regards to Trump and trusting the good guys, the plan, the military, God and the ascension. It also has made me wonder if they were partly targeting the rapture movement or what is left of it.

I will continue with a bit more about Sacha Stone and partly look at the links which PoB posted:
On Sacha and dark connections, read this as a starter: The secret sex parties of the elite and Sacha Stone again under fire

He is as mentioned above founder of ITNJ of which Pob wrote:
But that’s another long story. Good and comprehensive material on ITNJ can be found in this exposé:

THE ITNJ (International Tribunal for Natural Justice) REARS ITS UGLY HEAD
which says:
The ITNJ is an illusion. An internet stage play. A reason to grab onto the hearts and minds of people who believe that a hearing on Youtube from a BAR member's office in Australia will ever get them justice. And they'll keep the show going for as long as you allow them to do it.
When looking at the link, it does look to be a stage play which gives victims of abuse a hope that somebody takes their abuse serious when in reality nothing happens. No names are exposed and the exposure starts and ends with the videos. This could reasonably be argued to actually be to the benefit of the pedophiles and predators.

In line with that thought comes one of Sasha Stone's very good friends, Ciro Orsini, about whom Sasha says:
Ciro and Sacha have known each other for decades and have done many things together. The question therefore is, what Sacha Stone knew about Ciro Orsini’s business activities and whether he did not find it inappropriate to involve him (nevertheless) in the founding of ITNJ and Humanitad’s projects.

Ciro Orsini is beloved by all those who come in to contact with him and a dear friend of mine over many many years. (…) despite his tendency to strike rock and roll poses for photographs which are dangerously akin to those occultist poses which many of the practising dark-hearts in the music business also strike. Something those of us who adore him find amusing. A kinder and more sympathetic man you are unlikely to meet. He is actually fairly well known in parts of Europe for his charitable works.”
SACHA STONE
Considering that kind of praise, then it is a little at odds to find out that he apparently founded an elite sex club Nights of St. Francis, which engages in bondage, satanic rituals and worse. One gets a pizzagate feel from reading about it.

Nights Of St Francis

A similar club like SNCTM is Nights Of St Francis (NOSF), a secret society that also organizes elite sex parties. They present themselves as the Freemasons and make all kinds of references to the Illuminati, the film Eyes Wide Shut, satanism and rituals on their website and social media. Nights Of St. Francis was founded by Ciro Orsini, the co-founder of the ITNJ (International Tribunal of Natural Justice). The ITNJ says they stand up for victims of sexual exploitation or ritual abuse.

NOSFofficial_Instagram_Masons_Google_search

Nights Of St Francis offers a glamorous, commercialized version of the Illuminati sex parties that take place in expensive mansions. Upon arrival, guests receive champagne by men and women with a Venetian mask and bare torso. The dress code is for men a tuxido, for women a cocktail dress, or lingerie with a robe and mask. A buffet is served on a nude model.
Just to add to the pizzagate feel, then Ciro Orsini also has a chain of pizza restaurants, called Ciro's Pomodoro.

Here is much more about Ciro Orsini, the best friend of Sacha Stone, Ciro Orsini.

Back to Sacha, who as mentioned above also founded Humanitad, which is an organisation whose mission is:
Humanitad is dedicated to inspiring tolerance and goodwill between people of all nations and faiths. It is committed to ushering in a new era of truth, transparency and right-mindedness whilst inspiring growth in the spiritual framework within which we function as a species.
When one looks at the history page, it appears to be only a picture gallery of Sacha Stone meeting all kinds of ambassadors and leaders. And yes, Sacha is in every single photo.

If one looks at the previous Facebook bio of Sacha which he put up before someone quizzed him about it, then perhaps it is not so strange that he is in every photo:
Sacha Stone Facebook Bio.png

Yes narcissist seems to fit the bill, so does hyperactive. What about misanthropic?
Misanthropy is the general hatred, dislike, distrust or contempt of the human species, human behavior or human nature.
Well, he does say that he likes aliens, so perhaps that explains his misanthropic view.

This also makes it a little strange that he (officially Humanitad Foundation which is him) launched a campaign which he called Jesuishumanity (probable a play on Je suis Charlie). It is on the face of it against war, but it appears to be more like a trailer add promoting Sacha. Their FB page appears to just promote Sacha, ITNJ, Sacha, Sacha and Sacha. In case I forgot to mention it, It also promotes Sacha.

I am reminded of Ponerology and how organisations with good ethical visions are started and then taken over by psychopaths until they become but a shell of themselves. There is of course the more nefarious way that such organisations could get started, namely that they are ponerized from the beginning, meaning they are started by pathological deviants. They are created with an attractive facade and thus pull well meaning people in. I think a number of those people who are in the ITNJ are believing they are there for a good course without knowing that they are hoodwinked and used to create a veneer of credibility. The purpose of such organisations is also that the founders are the least of people to be accused of what these organisations purport to do. A little bit like the pedophiles who start charities to look after child orphans. Coincidentally Ciro Orsini with Armand Assante has a charity for homeless children.
Likewise such organisations such as those which Sacha has started, can open doors up to many high places and organisations of influence, not to mention the possibility of funding.

Sacha also founded the organisation the New Earth Project.
The NewEarth Project was birthed not as just another organisation working toward a brighter future for mankind, but as a global movement or platform to unite the millions of noble yet disparate efforts already underway.

Yes, we seek to create community exemplars of consciousness-in-action and yes, we seek to provide tools and resources which support humanity in transcending its limitations, but even more than that, we seek to unite all those who are likewise seeking the same.
These organisations all seek donations, have nice sounding objectives, rely on volunteers and in the end works more like a recruiting web, pulling well meaning people into something that at best only distracts and at worst also tars those people by mere association with guys like Sacha Stone and Ciro Orsini.

A website looking into Sacha called Riddled, described Sacha in this way:

[Sacha] rebranded himself as Messiah of the New Age when his would-be rock-star career went tits-up in 2003. Since then he has been claiming credit for United Nations initiatives, bolstering his pose as an independent peace negotiator by photobombing meetings of ambassadors, and promoting a portfolio of New-Agey companies like Humanitad, the Natural Justice Academy, the International Tribunal for Natural Justice, New Earth Nation, New Earth University… all about Childhood’s-End / Age-of-Aquarius / Cosmic-Consciousness Global Transformation, and the appropriation of indigenous cultures. There may well be Spirit Quests and Sweat Lodges involved, and one expects his sites to use Papyrus font throughout. His logos are modelled on Mandalas but come across as half Spirograph doodle and half Biohazard pictogram.

One video which shows him in the Messiah role can be seen below, because Sacha is also into giving us all free energy, tapping into the vacuum etc. One of the people, Hanchey, with whom Sacha is working on this has in the past started a multi-level marketing in the past and gone bankrupt. Just saying.

As the Sacha says, he got this by sitting together with people very high up from various institutions and the military industrial complex, who felt to give it to Sacha :umm:

Sacha has also come up with a life elixir, which will give immortality or close to it. It comes at just $825 for a months supply. It is called the Immortalis Klotho Protocol and is described by Sacha at this link. It is unclear how much Sacha's input is in this or just gives the airs that it is his thing.

Another things about Sacha which I should have mentioned in the beginning is that he was born in 1966 in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe as Simon Jean Paul Sacha Adams. He was a son to Sir Walter Adams, who also was an interesting figure in the circles of power. See this video about this part and more about Sacha. Podcast #041 - Sacha Stone or this link which is the transcript of the first link.

Considering that Sacha is supposedly attacking all the vested interests, then one can ask the question as to how such a guy manages to get by. But it appears as if money is not an issue:
All this costs a lot of money. We see the same thing at the ITNJ. The organization is loaded with money, there seems to be no limit of funding. Part of the money comes in through donations, most of the work is done by volunteers. Several insiders have stated Sacha and judge Sir John Walsh of Brannagh amongst others, do get paid. In the meantime Sacha is well off and is living the lifestyle of a millionaire. Four sports cars (including a Ferrari and Maserati), an apartment in London for tens of thousands of Euros rent per month, a second home in Bali, large-scale parties, many foreign trips.

This lifestyle requires a constant source of income of many tons, if not millions per year. This does not add up with the type of organisations he operated in the past years. Where does the money come from? Who pays him for which services? Perhaps there is a simple explanation for all this, but it is in sharp contrast to similar initiatives that often have to make ends meet. That also contributes to the growing distrust.

Some links used in this post (though not all) with some already having been mentioned:

There is much more which can be said about the various activities of Sacha, but I hope the above paints a little more of a picture and also why I posted this in the New Age Cointelpro subforum.

Edits: Highlighting and correction of a link.

Last edited:
Thanks, Aeneas, for posting. He definitely seems to be a very shady character.

The free energy angle is very interesting. I delved into that a number of years ago, and it’s a pit.

I believe there is free energy technology existing that works, but is held tightly under wraps. All the ‘openly accessible’ free energy proponents have very dark connections, mainly to the military-industrial complex and diverse three-letter agencies. Reminds me of the Italian guy that was discussed a few years ago on the forum, forgot his name - he presented a whole package: free energy, unlimited healing and solutions for aging, spiritual guidance ... and space travel!

A rabbit hole.

I hesitate to post a piece by Ritchie from Boston but there are some concerns raised here alright concerning apparent links between Sacha Stone and a group of now highish profile anti covid agenda Drs such as Carrie Madjej and Sherri Tenpenny with links back to a new age body called The Academy of Divine Knowledge (just $33 a month of course). Make of it what you will.

TWITTER HELPS PUSH THE COINTELPRO "DOCTORS"

Untitled2.jpg

I hesitate to post a piece by Ritchie from Boston but there are some concerns raised here alright concerning apparent links between Sacha Stone and a group of now highish profile anti covid agenda Drs such as Carrie Madjej and Sherri Tenpenny with links back to a new age body called The Academy of Divine Knowledge (just $33 a month of course). Make of it what you will.

TWITTER HELPS PUSH THE COINTELPRO "DOCTORS"

View attachment 51148
I think there is a lot to make of it although I am really not sure just what that might be. There are a lot of instances of seemingly like minded sources who seem to have a set of biases that could said to be colinear with a lot of what is expressed in this forum. The docs echo many things I would say I tend to believe and yet this Sacha is a bit creepy to say the least. Throw in Hugo Talks (whoever he is he) and it makes me wish I could order a program a hotdog and a beer from the stadium vendors. (Old American saying: “Ya can’t tell who’s who without a program.” A magazine with the players uniform numbers and the position they play sold on game day at the ball park). (Saying this for clarification for non English speakers as idioms often get lost in translation)

Madej Lee Merritt etc seem so knowledgeable and sincere I tend to agree with them. But I notice I am seeing this sort of “he said/she said” more and more from multiple overlapping sources all vaguely trying to criticize each other. Like a three way conflict.

So what to make of it: the Doctors are unaware they are aligning with a set of new age hucksters? The New age theosophists are intentionally reaching out to sabotage the fight-back narrative? Or attempting to gravy train and benefit from the genuine desire of humanity to be free from a control system run amok? Is it all one big psyop? (I don’t think so but some of the players have to be government plants to stir up division) is it just a massive chaotic zoo? Maybe it is all just a matter of semantics and messaging?

It gets curiouser as we go along.

I lean toward guilt by association with the doctors. I followed a couple on TG and it turned into money grab post after money grab post. For a brief while a year or two ago, I followed Sacha on FB and noticed a peculiar, deeply unsettling pattern of a bunch of "spiritual" women essentially catfighting in every post, trying to garner the attention of the guy who picked and chose what he'd respond to but the questioners were always met with somewhat vicious responses from what I recall. The whole feel was so off that I unfollowed him and began wondering about everyone who associated with him.

He is nothing more than a "New Age" grifter, that grabs onto an issue, that can bring in revenue. Or where he thinks he can make a buck or two, has some questionable connections. Drops from the scene, when his nonsense and financial exploitation is exposed.

Reminds me of the Episodes of Laura and Vincent Bridges.

The question isn't of throwing a Stone under the bus - that is an easy call - the question is the docs who stood up against the vaca scene in what seemed like an heroic manner. All of them echoing a lot of what was said on this forum. So are they dupes who fell in with the wrong crowd or is something else going on?

I think it is an important question because I see this paradigm playing out in multiple arenas. EG, If the Duran legitimizes a certain talking head clown does that delegitimize the Duran? Does a key error in point of view or a lapse in judgement mean the entire house is made of cards?

Last edited:
The question isn't of throwing a Stone under the bus - that is an easy call - the question is the docs who stood up against the vaca scene in what seemed like an heroic manner. All of them echoing a lot of what was said on this forum. So are they dupes who fell in with the wrong crowd or is something else going on?
I wouldn't fault the doctors. They have a message which is important to bring out and so are happy when someone offers a platform. Yet, not all platforms are worth or even good to associate with and some can actually do damage to the message by simple association.

Sacha is happy to interview these people as it gives him a little legitimacy and thus he can potentially pull in a few people to his camp. This could be simple opportunistic activity on the part of Sacha, but it could also be intentional, to damage people's reputations and cause distraction and division in people who are interested in finding the truth. In other words, the work of CointelPRO.

Back
Top Bottom