Ancient Eyes

A Disturbance in the Force
The Russian Pyramids that were built by Alexander Golod. Specifically about a 73-degree angle. The reason Alexander Golod chose this angle was based on experimental designs that also included the mathematical relationship called the Golden Section. Has anyone attempted to build one for themselves and what were your results?

I'm currently building one roughly 9ft tall to meditate in and to do focused healing such as done by Joe Dispenza for example. I am also putting all my food and drink in it before consuming. I will also be putting in my seeds to grow with and the water I'll be watering them with but I am not growing the plants inside as of yet.

I will post more on this subject once experiments have started. If anyone is doing this or desires to do this and compare notes that would be great!

Hi Ancient Eyes, i have seen that type of pyramid in the moscow’s suburb - Novaya riga highway. And once there was a tv documentary about it, but sadly i have seen only a couple of minutes. Yes, sacred geometry principles were applied, some people go there meditating...and it went about changing physical properties of products. For example plastic canisters (standart 5 litres) with water, while outside temperature was about -30 Celsius - did not freeze.

Back
Top Bottom