Russia Begins Operations in Syria: End Game for the US Empire?

If western political strategists are using game theory, then it definitely appears that Putin understands the Achilles heel of the game theory: speaking the truth about what is going on and forming cooperating partnerships with others toward an agreed upon goal.

Fascinating.
So does that mean that Putin is the help that was on the way? I'm also reminded the C's mentioned other groups who where in contact with them (I think?), so I'm wondering how aware Putin is of 4D. He does seem to understand the system and psychopaths.

fwiw I had an early morning vision (on waking up and being relaxed) about two month ago involving a younger Putin.
It consisted of a few highly emotionally charged scenes. The first was of him looking at his hands covered in the blood of someone who had been shot right next to him - he was in shock. I don't know if it was a bodyguard or someone he was meant to protect.
The next was of a green hospital corridor, with dread sinking in.
The last was of a small grave and the feeling of loss of a dear friend.

I also dreamed around that time of him handling local psychopaths in Russia, and being fed up of all the traveling he had to do.
The specific theme of the dream revolved around him hearing of cases of drunken road rage (and watching footage of them).
The whole dream felt like a day in the life of Putin.

Laura said:
Mac said:
A world leader that tells the truth. God I thought I would never live to see it. It will indeed be interesting to see how it all unfolds. It could be terrifying but maybe this a real turning point.

Mac

Yup. And again and again, the Cs hints about the situation are proving correct.

Yes. I am sure that is what they meant when they said 'help on on the way'!

Exciting times indeed. Timing was totally perfect too, last window of opportunity prior to the 'no fly zone' being in the wrong hands. Feels so good to see the boot on the other foot. Haha that sure did catch them napping thinking they had it in the bag, could take their time, were the invincible empire. Gotta watch dem weasels wiggle now, sure is a 'pretty' sight but .... what do desperate losers, and penniless mercenaries DO?? We shall soon find out...... A great show so far though, I just have to keep my front row seat - am totally glued to the brilliant strategic chess-game :phaser:

RedFox said:
Fascinating.
So does that mean that Putin is the help that was on the way?

I started wondering that when I saw his tactical savvy over Crimea. It's a good question, I think.

There is relation between Norse, Vikings and Rus (Rus extrapolated to 'Russian'). And the old vikings, as ruthless and merciless as they were often reported to be, were also master strategists. They learned from their mistakes and experimented a lot, it seems...at least from my studies. I also read somewhere (I can't remember where), that one of the first things Putin did when he took office was to remind the Russian people of their Viking heritage. I'm sure that's in the historical record somewhere.

Buddy said:
If western political strategists are using game theory, then it definitely appears that Putin understands the Achilles heel of the game theory: speaking the truth about what is going on and forming cooperating partnerships with others toward an agreed upon goal.

One of the main tenets of game theory is that you calculate an outcome based on understanding the opponents reaction to your action. However, for game theory to work it means that you need to have an accurate assessment of the opponents utility function (what matters to him).

In the case of the psychopaths it seems that they assume that Putin must be wanting the same thing that they want: power and hegemony. If that is not the case their equilibrium outcome is no longer an equilibrium. Putin seems to understand this as the utility function of the psychopaths is pretty straight forward.

You can say that the Achilles heel of the psychopaths is that the believe that all players on the global scene are like them while Putin understands that this is not the case.

Yeah, I agree with the substance of your description. There may be psychopaths behind the scenes and among the visible members of government, but what I'm mostly seeing and hearing seems to be coming from infants and involves infantile behavior. I'm still laughing over McCain's comments. Just listening to his rambling incoherence and watching his head-lolling self-assurance, I'm reminded of an infant in that state of after-feeding drowsiness. :)

Game theory is based upon a simplified model of human being, in which it is a simple biochemical machine that seeks maximum gain and minimum loss. It is similar in certain way to the neo-darwinist worldview of the selfish gene paradigm. A person or a group of person who act according to non-materialistic values become unpredictable in this model, a frightening uncontrollable parameter to its proponents.

RedFox said:
I also dreamed around that time of him handling local psychopaths in Russia, and being fed up of all the traveling he had to do.
The specific theme of the dream revolved around him hearing of cases of drunken road rage (and watching footage of them).
The whole dream felt like a day in the life of Putin.

Reminds me of my dream in January, with Putin in it:

Pashalis said:
Thanks for the session!

I don't remember the exact date anymore but somewhere around the 26. of January I had an interesting dream.

The dream sequence:

I was in a stadium and in front of me on the other side of the stadium (like a big football stadium) was a screen on which Putin appeared and the message "Putin, the living God" came through. I don't remember anymore how that message was delivered, but I guess it was most likely delivered through the air aka: audible. Putin was dressed like somekind of holy or religious man. I don't remember the dress exactly anymore, but the feeling it delivered to me was like a dress from some kind of holy or religious man. Further the feeling I got in that stadium was a feeling of worship. I don't remember if there were other people in the stadium as well.

Buddy said:
RedFox said:
Fascinating.
So does that mean that Putin is the help that was on the way?

I started wondering that when I saw his tactical savvy over Crimea. It's a good question, I think.

There is relation between Norse, Vikings and Rus (Rus extrapolated to 'Russian'). And the old vikings, as ruthless and merciless as they were often reported to be, were also master strategists. They learned from their mistakes and experimented a lot, it seems...at least from my studies. I also read somewhere (I can't remember where), that one of the first things Putin did when he took office was to remind the Russian people of their Viking heritage. I'm sure that's in the historical record somewhere.

Hmm very strange you write about Putin and Viking heritage. I just was reading last week some info in a book where it mentioned that Caesar had a Druid friend he respected! (I think Caesar wrote this in his records of the Gallic wars).

Another strange thing for me today is that I posted earlier about 'help is on the way' as it had been on my mind for last two days, (for that is what I imagined Putin, especially this latest move, to be), then continued reading the thread to come across Laura's post mentioning just that - in similar context! Syrious!!!

Agree with mkrnhr too. According to Wikipedia:

Theory of Games and Economic Behavior, published in 1944[1] by Princeton University Press, is a book by mathematician John von Neumann and economist Oskar Morgenstern which is considered the groundbreaking text that created the interdisciplinary research field of game theory. In the introduction of its 60th anniversary commemorative edition from the Princeton University Press, the book is described as "the classic work upon which modern-day game theory is based."

The book is based on earlier research by Neumann, published in 1928 under the German title "Zur Theorie der Gesellschaftsspiele" ("On the Theory of Parlor Games").

...and just a few years later, in 1951, in The Art of Clear Thinking, Rudolph Flesch mentions its "parlor game" origin in the same chapter as his description of Plato's Dialogs as a "yes/no game of formal logic" which is easy enough to understand and play as long as you have a foregone conclusion in mind (wishful thinking).

Games, for crying out loud! Being played by children with nuclear weapons at hand.

_https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156212532215533&id=509710532

_http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/10/reaction-in-syria-putin-great-putin.html said:
Radio news host Anatoly Kuzichev talked about the situation in Syria with military journalist Mudaram Hairbek, who is located in Latakia, during the program "Evening" with "Kommersant FM".

Mudar Hairbek:

"All the Syrian people are happy. Finally Russia made the iron decision to take part in our war. We wanted since the first year for Russia to help us as now.

See, United States of America brazenly help the Al Nusra Front, ISIS, all these terrorists. Through the UN, without the UN anyway they help. And Turkey and these countries, the Arabian Gulf.

Why should we now, as the West says, prevent Russia from helping us in the war. On the contrary, the Syrian people wanted from the first day of the Syrian crisis that Russia would take part in the war.

On the street everyone is happy, they all say exactly the words "Great Russia, Putin the Great, Putin the Caesar". Everyone says that. All the terrorists in the world gathered with us. They kill, I can't even compare them with animals. They are worse than animals. United States of America defend terrorists in Afghanistan, and in Syria, and here, and everywhere."

Skyalmian said:
On the street everyone is happy, they all say exactly the words "Great Russia, Putin the Great, Putin the Caesar"..."

Saw that quote last night and couldn't find it. Quite interesting.

Looks like more domino's falling down around Obama? All three of Obama’s proposed ‘trade’ deals are taking a dive.

The Western Alliance Is Crumbling, Obama’s Presidential ‘Legacy’ Heads to Failure
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/10/the-western-alliance-is-crumbling.html

EU Is Abandoning U.S. on Overthrowing Assad

Obama Cannot Defeat Assad without EU’s Help

EU Also Rejects Obama’s TTIP & TISA Demands

The European publics oppose America’s bombings, which have poured these refugees from American bombing, into Europe. European leaders are starting to separate from alliance with the United States.

As things now stand regarding these ‘trade’ deals, Obama will either need to eliminate some of his demands, or else the European Commission won’t be able to muster enough of its members to support Obama’s proposed treaty with the EU, the TTIP (Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership). Also, some key European nations might reject Obama’s proposed treaty on regulations regarding financial and other services: TISA (Trade In Services Agreement). All three of Obama’s proposed ‘trade’ deals, including the TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership) between the U.S. and Asian countries, are the actual culmination of Obama’s Presidency, and they’re all about far more than just trade and economics. The main proposed deal with Europe might now be dead.

On September 27th, France’s newspaper SouthWest featured an exclusive interview with Matthias Fekl, France’s Secretary of State for Foreign Trade, in which he said that “France is considering all options, including outright termination of negotiations” on the TTIP. He explained that, ever since the negotiations began in 2013, “These negotiations have been and are being conducted in a total lack of transparency,” and that France has, as of yet, received “no serious offer from the Americans.”

The reasons for this stunning public rejection had probably already been accurately listed more than a year ago. After all, France has, throughout all of the negotiations, received “no serious offer from the Americans”; not now, and not back at the start of the negotiations in 2013. The U.S. has been steadfast. Jean Arthuis, a member of the European Parliament, and formerly France’s Minister of Economy and Finance, headlined in Le Figaro, on 10 April 2014, “7 good reasons to oppose the transatlantic treaty”. There is no indication that the situation has changed since then, as regards the basic demands that President Obama is making.

mkrnhr said:
Skyalmian said:
On the street everyone is happy, they all say exactly the words "Great Russia, Putin the Great, Putin the Caesar"..."

Saw that quote last night and couldn't find it. Quite interesting.

Here you go: http://www.sott.net/article/303199-Syrian-publics-reaction-to-Russian-leadership-Putin-the-Great-Putin-the-Caesar

Still catching up on this thread, but... these words brought to mind a concept I learned back in my 'horse training' days.

the US being the head of the beast and Russia being the feet.

In Horse training parlance, it 'takes time for the message to travel from the head to the feet'. If the feet are where the 'action' happens, Russia is a step (more, even) ahead.

And, if the message has to travel from the head, through the heart, to get to the feet...well, Putin is standing firmly on all fours.

Back
Top Bottom