Richard Dolan

Re: Dolan - awesome

Breton said:
sankara said:
There is another awesome Dolan's intervention on the Veritas show...a must hear.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8834467829320172429#

Dolan is definitely a good researcher.

respect

If you want to hear Richard Dolan's interview mentioned above, but would like to have it in mp3 format for your mp3 player, you can download it using the link

http://www.blackvaultradio.com/bvrn/index.php?cat=TheVeritasShow&page=2

I did a right click and "save target as" for the download mp3 link for episode 12

Wow, this is really an amazing interview. DEFINITELY worth listening to. Dolan speaks of a time as a child, when his father sat him down and gave him some advice. What he said really stood out to me, though it's more impactful to hear him speak it...

[quote author=Richard Dolan's Father]"I'm gonna tell you something. You could be a minority of one. You could be up against a thousand people, and they could be screaming and yelling at you, telling you that you're wrong. But if you know that you have Truth, you gotta fight for it, and don't let anyone - ANYONE - shout you down. Don't let anyone push you around, if you have possession of the Truth. You gotta fight for it."[/quote]

JonnyRadar said:
Breton said:
sankara said:
There is another awesome Dolan's intervention on the Veritas show...a must hear.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8834467829320172429#

Dolan is definitely a good researcher.

respect

If you want to hear Richard Dolan's interview mentioned above, but would like to have it in mp3 format for your mp3 player, you can download it using the link

http://www.blackvaultradio.com/bvrn/index.php?cat=TheVeritasShow&page=2

I did a right click and "save target as" for the download mp3 link for episode 12

Wow, this is really an amazing interview. DEFINITELY worth listening to. Dolan speaks of a time as a child, when his father sat him down and gave him some advice. What he said really stood out to me, though it's more impactful to hear him speak it...

[quote author=Richard Dolan's Father]"I'm gonna tell you something. You could be a minority of one. You could be up against a thousand people, and they could be screaming and yelling at you, telling you that you're wrong. But if you know that you have Truth, you gotta fight for it, and don't let anyone - ANYONE - shout you down. Don't let anyone push you around, if you have possession of the Truth. You gotta fight for it."

[/quote] What his father said there sparked my emotional center, most definitely words to live by. I watched his interview with camelot the day before yesterday and clicked open a new page and ordered his book after about thirty minutes, as someone said before in this thread he is a historian with a open mind which is in my opinion a true jewel. And I also noticed him using certain "words" that we use and it made me feel that he "gets it" more from a aspect then other "researchers" so to speak.

After listening to this interview with Richard on the Veritas show, I felt once again, inspired and strengthened in my own personal resolve to search out for, and be ready to promote, truth and objectivity.

Even if I cannot battle for it right now at the same level that Richard is, I can try see and promote truth where ever I can, even in my day to day life: in my own relationships and in my own life decisions. And last but not least, in how I see myself.

This seems to be a battle for my own's soul's integrity. Or so I think.

Breton said:
_http://www.blackvaultradio.com/bvrn/index.php?cat=TheVeritasShow&page=2

I'm almost done reading his second volume. Wow! What a work and what a field to work in. Stepping through the stones of what's the truth and what isn't makes for an interesting read. The second volume deals with the years 1973 - 1991. A great read!

Richard Dolan's UFO's & The National Security State 1973 -1991

The first volume was excellent and highly informative. The second volume continues on the same path. In the second volume, we get to encounter everything from Carter and Reagan's statements and policies toward the UFO phenomena to sightings, alien abductions, disinformants, remote viewing and Ingo Swan, to Russia and China's encounters along with other governments disclosures. A great book and well-researched. Highly recommended.

Re: Richard Dolan's UFO's & The National Security State 1973 -1991

I'm really eager to start reading this one too. I have a few other books I want to finish up first, so maybe this will make a nice Xmas present ;D

Anyways, I recall Vulcan posting a bit about Ingo Swan, RV and "moon bases" from vol 2 in another thread, so I'll post it here to reference if anybody is interested:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14277.msg110265#msg110265

I just watched it now. Wow, many people have commented on what a great public speaker he is, but I must say he's such a nice guy as well. He hits the nail right on the head with so many things. I love how he basically keeps an eye on everything, from extinction of species to infrastructure collapse etc. It's all connected after all. The talk got scary for me near the end, even though I know we're living in a dystopian world that's well on it's way to imminent (self?)-destruction. Those in the know (insiders) are scooping with renewed vigour, as if they know the deadline is fast approaching.

I laughed where he talked about people who say "if they are so technologically advanced, then they must have solved their major social, economic and political problems", and he used the example of us going back a 1000 years in time.

Editorial director of World Watch, Ed Ayres, wrote in his 1999 volume God's Last Offer, a compelling analysis of our global plight:

God's Last Offer said:
We are being confronted by something so completely outside our collective experience that we don't really see it, even though the evidence is overwhelming. For us, that 'something' is a blitz of enormous biological and physical alterations in the world that has been sustaining us.

It also states that the global population increases by eighty million each year. Studies have shown that, due to rapid industrialisation and continued population growth China alone would need an extra 200 million tons of grain per year by 2030, an amount equal to the export capacity of the entire world in 1997 - and agricultural yields are falling, due to topsoil depletion, droughts and unforeseen consequences of industrial farming.

Corporate globalisation, a system aimed at short-term profit over long-term consequences, runs a going-out-of-business sale of the Earth's resources.

I'm up to 1989 right now in Vol. 2, and wow, are the 80s ever the heady times for UFO researchers. Lear, MJ-12, Lazar, you can just feel the machine turning. The elites were trying their darndest to lead people down a bunch of different dis-info paths too. Dolan really seems to have outdone himself on this one.

I've read it just recently. Towards the end Richard talks about possibility of existence of "breakaway civilization".
Civilization with alien technology and understanding of science far ahead of what mainstream or military knows.
Fascinating - a 'must read' for everyone.

ozrich said:
I've read it just recently. Towards the end Richard talks about possibility of existence of "breakaway civilization".
Civilization with alien technology and understanding of science far ahead of what mainstream or military knows.
Fascinating - a 'must read' for everyone.

And for those who do not have the book yet, meanwhile you can watch Richard Dolan here talking about his book and in the same time the breakaway civilization.

Quote from: Session 000415
A: All are possible futures, just wait and see. There is an alien race that has plans to replace your physical vehicles with a new "model."
Q: (L) What are they going to do with the old models?
A: "Retire them."
Q: (T) Which race is this?
A: Orion STS.
Q: (L) Is this essentially what happened with Neanderthal?
A: Yup!

Quote from: Session 000415
Q: (L) So, in effect, we ARE the new Neanderthals on the eve of extinction. You have said that those who transition into 4th density in the body will go through some kind of rejuvenation process or body regeneration or something. Does that mean that these present "Neanderthal" type bodies that we presently occupy will morph into something more in line with the new model? Is it genetically encoded into some of them to do so?
A: Something like that.

So, is the 'breakaway civilization', if it is indeed as Dolan suggests, the new race? Maybe it was just me, but I thought I saw a cloud come over his expression when he talked about this in the video referenced above in this thread. I come away from reading Dolan and John Keel (and also 'The Secret Team') feeling well convinced that there are a whole lot of things which have been keep VERY secret from the majority of people. Maybe much of this activity is ultimately about the creation of the new race, with the new FRV, which suddenly can be entered onto the playing field with a tremendous advantage over us 'in the dark Neanderthals' when the right time comes.

I just ordered vol.2 last week, can't wait to read it. Vol. 1 is as mentioned; excellent.
It's so good to have info like this that is so well documented and people like Richard Dolan
to show the non believers who think all this UFO business is non existent that well, maybe it's not.

The copy I ordered just arrived in the mail yesterday and based on you guys comments and watching his video, I look forward very much in reading this book.

Kind of wondering if there is any connection between all the UFO activities as described in the book at Hessdalen and the seed vault at Svalbard?" Geographically, there's quite a distance between the two positions but are they somehow connected? Any thoughts? :huh:

Vulcan59 said:
Kind of wondering if there is any connection between all the UFO activities as described in the book at Hessdalen and the seed vault at Svalbard?" Geographically, there's quite a distance between the two positions but are they somehow connected? Any thoughts? :huh:

Interesting.
I will keep this in mind as I'm reading the book, got it today. :D
As I don't live far from Hessdalen I'm now really looking forward to reading it, having grown up with all the stories and all.
It could be a connection between the seed vault and hessdalen as Svalbard is a part of Norway.
I mean, there has been high strangeness all over up here just the last couple of years. Ufos/strange lights in the sky and strange 'drilling' sounds coming from underground.

Back
Top Bottom