Report from Earthfiles - Good tall blondes?

Virtualme

Padawan Learner
I came across this report days before I joined this forum. What do you make of this? It sure matches much of what is revealed in some of the transcripts here. Even the artist impression of a Lizzie carries the Cs description of an upright Alligator/Croc.

_http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2121&category=Environment

A man named Tyler Jones reported his account of meeting Tall Blonde Humanoids. They revealed to him an ongoing battle between two groups of thiers that involves us and our survival. The good side want us to have the chance to grow and join the intergalactic community. The bad side class us as meat with no rights and wish to remove us from existence. (Lizzies, Greys & negative tall blondes) The host of the website often intertwines similar cases into one file. Im quite sure the same file talks about Mantis beings being involved too and piloting/operating triangular crafts in star wars events against the positive blondes inside spheres.

A few weeks back I caught by chance a UFO documentary called Danny Dyer investigates UFOS. Amidst this average offering he meets a chap in the UK who films the sky every night from his house in the country. Your shown what is described as a black triangle moving towards a ball of light over/ahead of some trees and nudging it!

If anything I seem to have been led here after all of the above coming to my attention. Spooky

mod: link deactivated

If the "bad" guys consider us as meat, why should they want us to be removed from existence? A farmer sees his cattle as meat with no rights too and he has no intention to remove them because they are his investment. The first rule of the game ist to protect your investment. In order to optimize your profit, you have to have a good strategy how to raise your cattle most efficient.

If i read messages like this, i try to look at it from a perspective of a farmer who pass his message to his investment to keep is fresh and productive.

I just read the first four pages and it says the tall blond controllers see humans as roaches, not meat. Something to squash underfoot, rather than consume. Interesting stuff, but to read all of it you have to pay $45. If all the knowledge wasn't available through Laura, her books and community, I might have paid up. But it is.

The Strawman said:
I just read the first four pages and it says the tall blond controllers see humans as roaches, not meat. Something to squash underfoot, rather than consume. Interesting stuff, but to read all of it you have to pay $45. If all the knowledge wasn't available through Laura, her books and community, I might have paid up. But it is.

By meat and consume I was relating to info from the transcripts here.

I agree with you on the 45 dollars requirement. I once payed for a full years subscription and got fed up with the way "Laura" reports on new findings but then mixes in old stuff to bulk it out. Ive read about "Laura". In one account she promised a book to a abductee after they shared their encounter with her. They never got the free copy of that book which isnt nice!

She often refers to Whitney S - and I`m not too sure about that guy and his claims either.

no-man's-land said:
If the "bad" guys consider us as meat, why should they want us to be removed from existence? A farmer sees his cattle as meat with no rights too and he has no intention to remove them because they are his investment. The first rule of the game ist to protect your investment. In order to optimize your profit, you have to have a good strategy how to raise your cattle most efficient.

If i read messages like this, i try to look at it from a perspective of a farmer who pass his message to his investment to keep is fresh and productive.

If you read the report it will make more sense although I do understand and repect your reply.

Let me take what you replied with. The Farmer(supposed creator of man in this report) in this case is a group of tall humanoids. This group have over time split into two parties. One wants us to grow and develop whilst the other deems us worthless - fed up with us and the energy they place monitoring us. The ones who wish to remove us have been at war with the ones who value our existence for centuries. These bad guys have turned away from their own kind and employed other ET races with power to help them. See, the tall bad ones cannot do the damage themselves without facing the wrath of their own kind. So, we find Lizzies and Insectiod presence here carrying out an agreed contract for the tall bad ones....Or thats how I interpreted that report.

Im not saying this is in total clarity what is before us but saw a connection to what the Cs have spoken of.

Virtualme said:
The Strawman said:

I agree with you on the 45 dollars requirement. I once payed for a full years subscription and got fed up with the way "Laura" reports on new findings but then mixes in old stuff to bulk it out. Ive read about "Laura". In one account she promised a book to a abductee after they shared their encounter with her. They never got the free copy of that book which isnt nice!

She often refers to Whitney S - and I`m not too sure about that guy and his claims either.

Is there a reason why you put Laura's name in quotes?

Virtualme said:

Do you mean Linda Moulton Howe, rather than Laura? (The Earthfiles website with the $45 subscription available is Howe's.)

Rather than let this thread become more confusing than it already is I did a tiny bit of digging. Virtualme must be talking about Linda Moulton Howe, rather than our Laura. The Whitney S is in fact Whitley Strieber,with whom LMH is aligned.

I'm sure many people here already know this.

Just to clarify my comment: the LMH stuff that I read was interesting like some stories or novels are interesting. She may be writing true accounts, or hoaxes -I don't know. But why pay $45 to find out when we already have Laura's work?

Virtualme said:

Just to point out the facts, I've never charged anybody a subscription fee for anything. I don't deal with abductees. However, I don't see much to criticize about combining new findings with older material if the context warrants it. We DO give books away to those who can't afford them, and the only references I might make to Whitley Strieber might be to point out that he is probably misguided if not an outright disinformation outlet.

Mixing up names this way is not a very nice thing to do even if inadvertent.

Ouch :)

I was referring to "Laura", another person with the same number of letters in their name that starts with an L and ends in an A. I didnt choose to place the name here as I feel it h ind ers you with news flashes of must read articles that then require money to read them.

Apologies to Laura...and yes, you can place this in your baked noodles if you so wish.

I will log out and leave the forum as I feel Ive let myself down , insulted Laura and the forum community in general.

Virtualme said:
I will log out and leave the forum as I feel Ive let myself down , insulted Laura and the forum community in general.

Why not take it as a lesson about your own attentiveness and continue to read and learn?

Shijing said:
Virtualme said:

Why not take it as a lesson about your own attentiveness and continue to read and learn?

I`ll read and learn from here by your invitation of kindness, but observe only.

Let others younger than me speak here with more clear insight. I just got my lifelong tingling in my right ear as I typed that.

Thank you Shijing for understanding my crazy logic.

I never intended to cause ill will to Laura. L A U R A, L I N D A or STO, STS

Love and light.

Me

Last message but keep up the good work.

I didn't read the article that was provided here. But just by reading about the theoretical ideas posed in the comments, made me think that if one group sees us as cockroaches that certainly would explain to some extent why they are poisoning our food, air and water supply at every opportunity they have at their disposal. :shock:

So hypothetically it might be we have 1 group that's trying to poison us to death. Another group that wants to harvest us for food. Another group that wants to use our bodies so they can survive in 3D. And another group who is trying to help the transitioning of our souls from 3D to 4D. Whew... :cry:

At any rate, our collective consciousness is evolving. We are able to consider these things. That's quite a leap from the old Beaver Cleaver days.

As a side note to Virtualme, I'm sad you felt so strongly about leaving the forum. As one newbie to another, it's like entering a new class in grade school, you may mess-up and say something out of place, but if you're serious about your progress, which hopefully is why you came here in the first place, you will see the importance of sticking with the class and make the appropriate adjustments. If you read the C's transcripts, they admittedly call for networking in the fullest sense for co-liner exchanges. I'm sure you have a lot to share. Nobody's going to bop you over the head for sticking around to participate in the learning process. But you have free will to do as you please.

I don't think you need to stop posting, VirtualMe. Just think about what you are posting and how others might take it. I wasn't offended, I was just pointing out a couple of obvious thoughts that should have come to mind.

My name has been confused by other people - the most interesting confusion is when people call me "Gloria." Weird.

I used to confuse your name with Diana for a couple of years, in my own head that is, rather than on a public forum.

Also the spelling of the surname, e.g. when searching for books to buy, was a challenge for a while, but I now have it mentally programmed in as "c-z-y-k", like the spelling of Nietzsche, also programmed in as "z-s-c-h-e".

Back
Top Bottom