Remote controlled/Holographic Airplanes that hit Twin Towers

Andrew

Jedi Master
I'm not sure if this has been covered or not, but I watched an Interview with an experienced Aviator who seems to have justifiable evidence that Airplanes did not hit the TT's. He seems to believe Holograms generated from a near by airplane hit the TT's. I don't have all the facts of what he said at my finger tips but this interview from Project Camelot covers it: _http://www.projectcamelot.org/john_lear.html

It's also mentioned in the interview about a possibility, from a Whistle Blower, that the planes were in fact remote controlled from another location.

Two very interesting Theories, but as for the validity of the claims I can't say for sure. Although it makes for an alternative view-point into the actual events that might have occurred. I'll let those who watch this interview be the judge for themselves.

Yes, it has been covered, please use the search tab at the top of the page to see if subjects you would like to discuss already have a 'thread going'. Please search for Lear, Project Camelot and the 'no plane theory' - for further information.

Back
Top Bottom