Reinforcements?

Timey

Jedi Master
We've all heard the C's talk about reinforcements being "on their way". I always thought this was literal, as in 4D STO showing up, and I think lots of other people do as well. But I had a thought the other day. Maybe we are the reinforcements; people waking up and beginning the Work. Kind of like ground troops securing the landing zone. It does seem that more and more are beginning to question their reality and seek the truth.
What do you guys think?

After reading that I just thought: If help is on the way, and some of us are the C's in the future, and the Wave will bring us to meet all of our selves, then I'd say that yes we are the help.

It's an old idea - there's been a bunch of references to it both in the transcripts themselves and in the surrounding discussions, both serious and joking ones. (Laura and others used to joke that they themselves in the future would be the help on the way, and the C's suggested that this was true, but that there was also more than that)

And seeing the way things are progressing, it looks that way - while who knows what else might enter at some point, regardless, the network keeps both growing and developing, both as a whole and in terms of the individuals part of it. And new major discoveries are made from time to time that help everyone (the latest dietary overhaul, for instance) - and new major challenges when faced are handled with collective support from the network.

As people progress, they might find themselves eventually in various roles where they contribute each in their own way and become this help. It remains to be seen - except for those who're already there - what's ultimately in each of us to Do as our part of this whole.

While the saying goes as: "help is on the way", I have always sensed a double entendre as to the meaning: Help is on The Way - the 4th way school that is. We are learning and working not for the school as such, but for a meaningful life outside of it - radiating effects into the greater reality, butterfly wings, and all that. Non scolae sed vitae, as the Romans put it.
Would this be otherwise, the C's phrase would have been: "help is on its way", I would have thought. ;)
fwiw.

I'm thinking that "help" and "reinforcement" can also be viewed in terms of people and credible scientific backing. Even "opposition" can be "help" if we use it to increase understanding and sharpen discernment, OSIT.

If some 9 foot / 3 meter tall soldiers land on this BBM with photon guns a blazing and start beating the krap out of humanity, then yes, I would hope for some outside help. But perhaps the help we are receiving is the potential ability to help ourselves, "here" and "now". Both individually and as a group.

Remember the fallacy of religion where some savior will "save" us. 'Tis up to us, individually to improve our own condition. Unless of course there is some kind of Star Wars battle...

Timey said:
We've all heard the C's talk about reinforcements being "on their way".

Never heard the C's talk about reinforcements being on their way, but help on the way, yes. Maybe there's no difference in the two terms, but the C's seem to be so pedantic and exact in their exchanges and meanings that I sometimes think we should try to quote what the C's say as accurately as we can so as to avoid misinterpretation in the meaning.

I always thought this was literal, as in 4D STO showing up, and I think lots of other people do as well.

There's been many discussions on the forum about this and the general take on it is that the help will more likely come from people residing in this density who start to wake up, rather than any 4d sto craft landing to save us.

But I had a thought the other day. Maybe we are the reinforcements; people waking up and beginning the Work. Kind of like ground troops securing the landing zone. It does seem that more and more are beginning to question their reality and seek the truth.
What do you guys think?

I'm not sure I'd go with your thoughts of “ ground troops securing the landing zone” that implies an expectation of 4d sto saviour forces eventually coming to save us, whereas it's more likely we are on our own.

3D Student said:
After reading that I just thought: If help is on the way, and some of us are the C's in the future, and the Wave will bring us to meet all of our selves, then I'd say that yes we are the help.

My impression of the statement "Us in the future "was that the C's were at one point in "time" a soul group much like us. They have gone through 1-4 already and have now to fullfill the learning duties of 6th. In the very distance future "we" will also eventually progress to 6th just like they did..Hence they are us in the future..

I usually see the "help is on the way" as those gems of knowledge that we find from time to time in the path, such as for instance: The knowledge about psychopaths and Political Ponerology by Lobaczewski, the psychology-narcissism books, Eiriu Eolas, the paleodiet, etc. I think that in part, that is the "help that is on the way". Let's see what new knowledge will come this new year through the 'creative pipeline', quoting a cassiopaean term.

I think maybe they were referring to new people coming to the forum and helping in any way to spread the information, community growing, or to them coming on the wave and transforming themselves in some way with some knowledge, realization that comes in the time of transition when people see true faces of a Universe, connected to a grand design, only seeing it can make a huge difference maybe. About some external help or intervention beside information I'm not to sure because it's based on religious thinking, and if there were I wouldn't want it because it sounds self-defeating, someone doing the job for us.

Peam said:
Timey said:
We've all heard the C's talk about reinforcements being "on their way".

Never heard the C's talk about reinforcements being on their way, but help on the way, yes. Maybe there's no difference in the two terms, but the C's seem to be so pedantic and exact in their exchanges and meanings that I sometimes think we should try to quote what the C's say as accurately as we can so as to avoid misinterpretation in the meaning.

Fwiw, they did mention it once that I'm aware of (click the quote link to see the whole session):

Laura said:
Q: Who is pulling the strings behind this whole thing?

A: It is better not to know specifics. But a clue: STS Consortium.

Q: I would really like to have some knowledge that would protect in this situation. I would like to know what actions to take, some inside information, something that would help us. Here we are, these guys keep us just constantly upset. Is this the way it is going to continue to be from here on out?

A: Not to worry, reinforcements are on the way.

Q: I sure wish they would show up now! We could use the cavalry. I mean, here we are, the wagon train is drawn up in a circle, we are surrounded by Outlaws, we are down to our last few silver bullets; you keep telling us that we aren't supposed to worry, that reinforcements are on the way, and so forth, and we just keep hanging in there, working, working, working, and I don't see anything materializing here. I think we ought to just sell the house and retire.

A: Not yet!

Since that time (2002), I think there is little doubt that this network has increased in strength and become reinforced, and it certainly continues to do so today.

Often times I hear people ask here on the forum 'Where is the help that was promised?' and I've never understood that question...to me it is beyond obvious that much help and reinforcement has been provided to not only the core group at the Chateau, but any member who joins this forum and asks sincerely (for help or reinforcement).

The C's are obviously intentionally open with these statements, so it is fun to talk about it and ponder the different possible meanings. There probably isn't any one single right answer (how could there be?) - but more likely several different factors all combined together. Osit.

Jason (ocean59) said:
There probably isn't any one single right answer (how could there be?) - but more likely several different factors all combined together. Osit.

I agree. Who wants a "single right answer"? That is soooo classical (not-quantum speak). :D

My thinking is to interpret the phrase, "help is on the way", is that the "We are you in the future", phrase is not just limited to those who are physically/actively participating in the Cassiopean Experiment, but includes any, & all. Thus, all of us are part of the, "We are you in the future". Even though not all of us are privy to the channeling , ( Laura chose to ask for more, worked for it, & thus she received, &, fortunately...she has also shared...), but IMO we are part of the whole ALL, (Including the "Wave", this "realm change" that is, as we have been informed, approaching.)
It seems to me that any "reinforcements" ( or any "like" definition) is the merging of all of us with ourselves. If I am correct (in my own personal interpretation), we all have parts of us throughout all densities (7 is my understanding through what I have so far read.), but we are only "aware" of the particular density we currently occupy. At realm change, those densities will meet. That in that instant, will be the "illumination" of the what, the who, the where, we "are". Then we proceed from there. A recognition of what is, what was, & what is to be. Call it what you like, but it seems to me that it will be a culmination. Where we proceed at that particular "culmination", may be determined by where we need to be, based on our "lessons".

For me, at this time, my perception is, "You" are your reinforcement.

I still have much to learn. Just my "take"...

Back
Top Bottom