Recovering from Arthritis

Hello friends!

Yesterday I was prepped late and the surgery did not start at 12 pm, it started later.

I had a quick covid test and it was obviously negative.

The surgery took longer than expected it was 3 hours, I gave more work to the Doctor 😛

The Doctor came out to inform my family that everything went well, everything went as he expected.

They put something called a nerve block that numbed my whole arm so I have no pain right now.

I had a very good night, I slept very well. I think I will be out of the hospital tomorrow. The nurses are very nice people.

There are no restrictions on visitors, no restrictions on the number of people, so my family is here with me.

Thank you for your prayers, I am touched by all the show of support.❤️❤️

Hello friends!

Yesterday I was prepped late and the surgery did not start at 12 pm, it started later.

I had a quick covid test and it was obviously negative.

The surgery took longer than expected it was 3 hours, I gave more work to the Doctor 😛

The Doctor came out to inform my family that everything went well, everything went as he expected.

They put something called a nerve block that numbed my whole arm so I have no pain right now.

I had a very good night, I slept very well. I think I will be out of the hospital tomorrow. The nurses are very nice people.

There are no restrictions on visitors, no restrictions on the number of people, so my family is here with me.

Thank you for your prayers, I am touched by all the show of support.❤️❤️

That's so wonderful to hear! I'm glad it went well, and that you are surrounded by family and had a good sleep. Fantastic news. Will you stay in the hospital for long?

This is such wonderful news Claudia! :wizard: I'm really glad to hear it all went so well and that you were taken care of by caring nurses. No limits on visitations is great news as well! Do keep us posted about your progress, onwards and upwards you go!! :thup:

Back
Top Bottom