Radio Sott [Español] every Saturday!

IronFloyd

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Re: Radio Sott [Español] - Atando Cabos 22 de Noviembre

Great!... in half an hour we are online listening again :cool2:
 

truth seeker

The Living Force
Re: Radio Sott [Español] - Atando Cabos 22 de Noviembre

IronFloyd said:
Great!... in half an hour we are online listening again :cool2:
Gracias for the heads up! About 20 minutes and counting... Link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y11tXRKxxo

edit: time correction
 

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
I changed the title of this thread, so that you all know that it takes place every Saturday, and can leave comments and suggestions here, or have a discussion on anything related, etc. :)
 

IronFloyd

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Menrva said:
Excellent news SOTT espanol peeps! :D :rockon:
Great!

Respect of the guest of today, Gabriela Segura, I just saw on TV a very strange notice that said: "carbohydrates would be more harmful than saturated fats"... I think the fact that this is spoken on TV, is due to the diffusion of SOTT, but if you look, there is a subliminal and implicit message that says the fats are harmful anyway. We'll be fine tuned in 15 minutes!
 

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
IronFloyd said:
Menrva said:
Excellent news SOTT espanol peeps! :D :rockon:
Great!

Respect of the guest of today, Gabriela Segura, I just saw on TV a very strange notice that said: "carbohydrates would be more harmful than saturated fats"... I think the fact that this is spoken on TV, is due to the diffusion of SOTT, but if you look, there is a subliminal and implicit message that says the fats are harmful anyway. We'll be fine tuned in 15 minutes!

Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tARFd8FgcGg
 

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Thanks to all the chatters! I'm assuming that most of you are members of this forum, but couldn't recognize your names.

We've had a increase in listeners (only 10-15 live, but I think the last numbers Luis got were about 300 after the fact). Little by little, we build it! :thup:

We wanted to ask here if some of you can think of Spanish speaking authors or journalists you would like us to contact, and see if they agree to be interviewed. We already have a small list, but welcome all ideas. Thanks!

And thanks to Gaby for the excellent answers! There were a lot of questions, and she replied very clearly to all of them. I learned a lot, even though I know quite a bit about the diet from our research here on the forum and SOTT. It was great!
 

Gaby

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
It was a lot of fun :thup: I look forward to more shows on SOTT.net's hot topics :cheer:
 

Goemon_

Jedi Council Member
I am one of the "after the fact".
I am downloading this one now.

With good concentration I am able to understand something like half of what is said but that's a good exercise.
 

l apprenti de forgeron

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Chu said:
We wanted to ask here if some of you can think of Spanish speaking authors or journalists you would like us to contact, and see if they agree to be interviewed. We already have a small list, but welcome all ideas. Thanks!
It would be very interesting contact with Antonio Garcia Trevijano, a true political scientist, a Republican who fought against Franco in Spain. He has written many books (unfortunately in Argentina I can not find any). This one is the more famous, I think:
_http://www.casadellibro.com/libro-teoria-pura-de-la-republica/9788493804053/1815444

In the channel "Libertad ConstituyenteTV" are many videos:

Las 4 causas de la crisis: "Regalaron tanto dinero que toda España se compró dos casas"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbQRVAhCFnE

Antonio García Trevijano Teoría Pura de la República

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoN4SfPGzRU

RLC (17-06-13) Wikileaks constata toda la verdad de Trevijano y la Transición
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUCaIq5AAPo

Must be remembered that this man was the leading figure of the Spanish opposition in the '70s, and was shelved by order of Kissinger and the CIA. His whole life as political and researcher is impressive, but if you want only focusing on how the Spanish transition was organized in USA, it would be great.

Another author could be Atilio Boron (there are some items of him in SOTT)
http://www.atilioboron.com.ar/
 

Gaby

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
For hyperdimensional research, we could interview Salvador Freixedo, author of "Defendámonos de los Dioses". Apparently, he is still alive:

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvador_Freixedo

That is a loaded topic and to be honest, I don't know whatever happened to Salvador and his research. But it might be interesting to find out.
 

Yas

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Gaby said:
It was a lot of fun :thup: I look forward to more shows on SOTT.net's hot topics :cheer:

Ditto! I was super fun!

Thank you Gaby for being there! :)
 

Windmill knight

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Gaby said:
For hyperdimensional research, we could interview Salvador Freixedo, author of "Defendámonos de los Dioses". Apparently, he is still alive:

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvador_Freixedo

That is a loaded topic and to be honest, I don't know whatever happened to Salvador and his research. But it might be interesting to find out.

I remember that we tried to contact him around 7 or 8 years ago and we even sent him the Wave. We got news that he was too old to actively engage in any sort of project - but I may be recalling this wrongly. It wouldn't hurt to try again if he is indeed still around!
 

Tristan

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Must be remembered that this man was the leading figure of the Spanish opposition in the '70s, and was shelved by order of Kissinger and the CIA. His whole life as political and researcher is impressive, but if you want only focusing on how the Spanish transition was organized in USA, it would be great.

Another author could be Atilio Boron (there are some items of him in SOTT)
http://www.atilioboron.com.ar/

In that sense it came to my mind Alfredo Grimaldos investigative journalist who has good books regarding the intervention of the CIA during the years of transition in Spain and many other aspects of this period.

Also interesting is its investigations, eg:

In chapter 12 of his book The CIA in Spain, Alfredo Grimaldos says that there was no toxic oil syndrome (a rare case of threat to public health that occurred at that time) and that the real cause of the disease was a bacteriological escape from US military base in Torrejon.

An interview with him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Q3FiqhdE8
 

l apprenti de forgeron

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Yas said:
Gaby said:
It was a lot of fun :thup: I look forward to more shows on SOTT.net's hot topics :cheer:

Ditto! I was super fun!

Thank you Gaby for being there! :)
Congratulations! Thanks to everyone, specialy to you, Gaby. That was a great show with very important information. I hope it be seen by many people.
 
Top Bottom