Questions to Cassiopaeans.

No worries, as Nienna pointed it out, The Wave series is a really good start to begin with, and regarding trivial questions, some of them might seem trivial to you but it has a background behind, which later are discussed in the threads of the session or on a separated one. It can be true also, that at the beginning when we began asking questions as a group, some of them were a little bit less of importance than other questions, or were answered somewhere in the old sessions, but we have worked it out so that doesn’t happen again, always trying to discuss questions and do research before presenting them to the Cs.
I did another post providing context to all these themes. I really hope this time it can be considered a contribution!

Some have been discussed on this forum. But none was asked to the Cassiopaeans, I checked it out beforehand on the transcripts.
As C's said, they teach us to figure out by ourselves.
Themes (I think as) more importants
1) Who is behind Cicada 3301? What is its goal?
I also don't know what circada 3301. So searched on the internet, first article is wikipedia

Cicada 3301 - Wikipedia

Cicada 3301 is a nickname given to three sets of puzzles posted under the name "3301" online between 2012 and 2014. The first puzzle started on January 2, 2012, on 4chan [1] and ran for nearly a month. A second round of puzzles began one year later on January 4, 2013, and then a third round
This is the puzzle by 4Chan. Search forum or transcript on 4Chan, you understand the dynamic ( purpose, means, effect etc.)
2) What was the cause of the Vela Incident?
I don't remember what this incident is, looking at what the incident is (found nuclear radiation, but no body claimed responsibility and changing version of American response), is generally sign of Israeli involvement. So I search on "Vela Incident and Israel". Found this article. The Vela Flash: Forty Years Ago | National Security Archive
Controversy Hovers over Possible Nuclear Signal Detected in South Atlantic in 1979; Israeli or South African Origin Suspected by Some Experts – and President Carter

CIA Saw “Probability of a Nuclear Test as 90% Plus,” According to Newly Posted Document

Additional Evidence Casts Doubts on White House Science Advisers’ Dismissal of Possibility of a Nuclear Test

3) How truthful are Ion Mihai Pacepa's claims?
you want to be specific of claims that you want to validate. As a defector to USA, there will be some mixups.
4) Who was the Area 51 caller who desperately phoned Art Bell? What happened to him after the call was interrupted?
This is in the session , 16 matches in 8 transcripts - Cassiopaean Session Transcripts Search
5) Who wrote the Urantia book? Is the information on it any accurate?
here from session. Cassiopaean Session Transcripts Search
6) Was Pol Pot directly influenced by lizzies like Hitler was?
Quite possible as Vietnam war was used to haul out some bodies to underground as C's mentioned.

you can research on by yourself for most of the items by yourself. Beyond that if you still have questions, write down what you have done and which one is still not clear.

The key question is: if you had the answer to this or that question, what difference would it make? So many questions are objects of curiosity but are they really going to help get you, or anybody anywhere? What is the underlying point of any question? That’s the question that has to be asked first. If you knew, then what? Or so what.

I agree that there are many questions asked of the C’s that don’t matter in the big picture; they don’t really further the notion of evolving to 4DSTO worthiness. That’s my criterion.

If I really knew for certain about the moon landing or Paul McCarty being replaced or Area 51, is it going to bring me closer to “heaven”?

No. It’s a fun distraction, but no.

BTW I do recall the Urania book being discussed here and the C’s inferring it was a nothing burger but, of course that must have been erased by the Mandela effect.

The key question is: if you had the answer to this or that question, what difference would it make? So many questions are objects of curiosity but are they really going to help get you, or anybody anywhere? What is the underlying point of any question? That’s the question that has to be asked first. If you knew, then what? Or so what.

I agree that there are many questions asked of the C’s that don’t matter in the big picture; they don’t really further the notion of evolving to 4DSTO worthiness. That’s my criterion.

If I really knew for certain about the moon landing or Paul McCarty being replaced or Area 51, is it going to bring me closer to “heaven”?

BTW I do recall the Urania book being discussed here and the C’s inferring it was a nothing burger but, of course that must have been erased by the Mandela effect.
I agree with you, with just one small detail that I think.

For me, as it seems for you, all those questions are of little importance, fun to satisfy curiosity.

However, what is one way for someone is another way for another person. What is important to someone is not important to another and vice versa.

Free will.

What is true is that many of these questions have already been answered in the sessions.

Another thing is that what is answered in the sessions is not liked, because someone expected another answer.

Once again..., what one person doesn't like is the lighting and the "aha" moment for another.

Hello gc8, I see that you haven't made an introduction in the Newbies board yet. It would be appreciated if you would do so. Nothing really personal, just what some of your interests are, how you found the forum, if you've read any of Laura's material. If you are not sure what to post, you can look at other posts on the board to get an idea.

Also, when you post a video or article, would you please write a short description of what they are about? That way people will be able to see if they are interested in looking at them. Very many here on the forum are really busy and it helps them to decide what to spend that time on. :-)

I agree, we should be thinking hard about what questions to ask. Questions that can potentially unlock some useful knowledge or provide light that can illuminate multiple parts of 'the mosaic' that have not been lit up before. Any question could do that perhaps, but questions that involve a lot of 3rd density details could get mired in said details. Questions that could provide light into our current and near future would be desirous, (that could be a trap though), if asked in such a way that is open to researching the answer.

I have been trying to formulate a question like "Can you tell us anything more about the nature of the vibrations of being and consciousness that we are attempting to raise the frequency of, anything qualitative, quantitative, anything measurable, or is there another clue we could follow?" If something has a frequency in 3d, that frequency can be measured and quantified. We use cycles/sec to measure physical phenomena, even brain activity can be somewhat measured today. Could a 4d scientist somehow measure or otherwise observe these vibrations of humans and other beings in 4d or 3d? Could a 3d scientist measure or otherwise observe these vibrations of beings in 4d or 3d? If so how, could we have a hint? I imagine these 'vibrations' flow in an 'ether' of some sort. How right is the old concept of the ether?

I am not presenting a formal question yet anyway. I was thinking about this one.
Edit: I should say we don't really measure brain wave activity, just the 'wake' it leaves in our realm it seems.

Back
Top Bottom