Questions to Cassiopaeans.

Viktor

Padawan Learner
Below I will post a list of possibly interesting questions to the Cassiopaeans about themes (I think as) more important, Brazil‐related inquiries, and (things I think as) trivia. I had been criticized before for posting a lot of questions without contributing to the group, I do not disagree; but I think this post's questions could introduce new subjects and cases to the forum members, so it could be somewhat of a contribution. So let's get started.

Themes (I think as) more importants
1) Who is behind Cicada 3301? What is its goal?
2) What was the cause of the Vela Incident?
3) How truthful are Ion Mihai Pacepa's claims?
4) Who was the Area 51 caller who desperately phoned Art Bell? What happened to him after the call was interrupted?
5) Who wrote the Urantia book? Is the information on it any accurate?
6) Was Pol Pot directly influenced by lizzies like Hitler was?
7) What was the use of Costa Rica's spheres?
8) The Naga Fireballs on the Mekong River are devices or just mundane natura phenomenon?
9) On the 2014 14th June session it was mentioned that dinosaurs ''had to go'' because they did not evolve the right way. Why did not the evolve ''correctly''?
10) Is there any truth on Kervran's biological transmutation theory?
11) Does Lakhovsky antennas work?
12) What caused the Hollinweel Incident?
13) Which mechanism was used to destroy the Twin Towers? Were there bombs planted before on the buildings to detonate on the moment of the planes crash? (It is not a question about whether it was an inside job, of course it was! The inquiry is about the method of destruction).
14) Is Earth expanding? Does it happen because of neutrinos as claimed by Konstantin Meyl?
15) Is there an underground liquid water ocean on the moon Europa? Does it hosts 2D life?
16) Are there other places in the solar system that have 2D life?
17) Why did the Pioneer Anomaly happen?
18) It had been mentioned the big foot is a species that lizards keep as manual workers and pets. It is understanble their use as a workforce. But why as pets? Why would lizzies need company? Do they treat their ''pets'' like humans treat theirs?
19) Is there any special reason for the crafts having saucer, triangular, and cigar shapes?
20) Why would they sometimes appear as if they wanted to be seen? (Remember Belgian Ufo Waves and Phoenix Lights).
21) Were the Kelly Hopkinsville beings greys? Which species they were?
22) Were the beings on Pascoula Abduction related to the lizzies? Or they were another species?
23) Who built the Georgian Guidestones? What was his intention?
24) Is there any truth on Viktor Schauberger's claims? Did he really built a flying saucer to the Nazis?
25) It is true that all diseases are caused by body acidity?
26) Is the Searl Effect true?
27) Do structured water and nanobubbles bring healthy benefits?
28) Why are so much UFO activity on volcanoes?
29) Did Viktor Grebbenikov built levitating platforms?
29) How true are Walter Russell's ideas?
30) Is Rudolph Steiner's Waldorf Education really better?
31) Is the book The Secret Life of Plants trustworthy?
32) Are Tom Delonge and Lue Elizondo desinformation agents?

Brazil Relates Inquiries

1) Was Chico Xavier an actual medium?
2) Are Lula and Bolsonaro both agents of globalism?
3) What species was the Varginha ET? Was it a kind of grey?
4) Is Karl Brugger's The Chronicle of Akanor an accurate book?
5) On Villas Boas case, what was the species under the armor that kidnapped him? Were they lizzies? (Villas Boas Abduction was an amazing case that happened 4 years before Barney and Betty incident)
6) What was that substance that they applied on Villas Boas?
7) Were the Ubatuba fragments legit?
8) What happened to Coronel Fawcett while he was trying to find the ''City Z''
9) What happened to the two men on the Lead Masks Case? Who were they?

(Things I think as) Trivia
1) What happened to the only three men who managed to escape from Alcatraz?
2) Who was Dan Cooper? (The man who hijacked a plane)
3) What happened to the Patanela Yatch?
4) Why did the Pope resign?
5) Was Harold Wilson a KGB spy?
6) What were the roman dodecahedrons used for?
7) What was the cause of the Great Sheep Panic?
8) Are Rodin Coils capable of producing special effects?
9) What happened to the Roanoke Colony?
10) Is it true the Davidovits' geopolymer theory for the building of the pyramids?
11) Who was Zodiac Killer?
12) Were there giants on Pantagonia when Europeans visited the region?
13) What was the Oaksville Jelly that fell from sky? Is it any related to angel hair?
14) Why does the Romanian Karpen's battery producing energy to this day?
15) Why do ghosts appear on photos?
16) Is the torus shape and the flower of life the basis of the universe?
17) Is there anything special about spirals? Is the universe spiral‐shaped?
18) Are the Klerksdorp spheres artificial?
19) What was the Betz sphere?

Last edited:
Below I will post a list of possibly interesting questions to the Cassiopaeans
Strong performance!:shock:
I liked it the most

Of course, Putin personally instructed him.

Сильное выступление!
Мне больше всего понравилось это
Конечно же Путин его лично инструктировал.

For most of the questions you wrote, one can find answers by searching forum and transcripts. One can give answer but you will have more questions. If you search by your self and think, it gives you more information as there are many angles of interpretation to the same question.

Strong performance!:shock:
I liked it the most

Of course, Putin personally instructed him.

Сильное выступление!
Мне больше всего понравилось это
Конечно же Путин его лично инструктировал.
I hope the post introduced to you topics you previously did not know.

For most of the questions you wrote, one can find answers by searching forum and transcripts. One can give answer but you will have more questions. If you search by your self and think, it gives you more information as there are many angles of interpretation to the same question.
Some have been discussed on this forum. But none was asked to the Cassiopaeans, I checked it out beforehand on the transcripts.

You should know the procedure, you should contribute now by giving context to each question.
The intention was rather to be a list of not-so-much mentioned topics. Many I think could be unknown to many members.

I hope the post introduced to you topics you previously did not know.
You are absolutely right, I do not know most of the topics you have asked questions about. But I must say that I don't want to know until you interest me. Until you show that I need to know this and many other forum participants too. The purpose here is completely different. Cosmic consciousness and self-improvement in achieving it, as I understand it. So where is it and where is the notorious KGB spy I mentioned? How will information about him help me achieve my goal? Maybe it will help somehow, but it is very doubtful.

Вы совершенно правы, я не знаю большинство тем, о которых вы задали вопросы. Но надо сказать, что и не хочу знать пока вы не заинтересуете меня. Пока вы не покажете, что мне это нужно знать и многим другим участникам форума тоже. Цель тут совсем в другом. Космическое сознание и работа над собой в его достижении, как я это понимаю. Так где оно и где упомянутый мной пресловутый шпион КГБ? Как информация о нем мне поможет достичь цели? Возможно как то и поможет, но это очень сомнительно.

Do you know that to answer these question, we must provide context to understand where are you coming from with these questions and its importance? Also, did you read the recommended books from the book section, such as The Wave series? It is for consideration to others to discuss these subjects first and present a context, also if they are of the general interest, before asking the Cs. I selected some of them, to discuss what I mean:

1) Who is behind Cicada 3301? What is its goal?
What is Cicada 3301, need context.

2) What was the cause of the Vela Incident?
What was the Vela incident, where was it?

3) How truthful are Ion Mihai Pacepa's claims?
Who is this, and what are the claims?

4) Who was the Area 51 caller who desperately phoned Art Bell? What happened to him after the call was interrupted?
Why is this important?

5) Who wrote the Urantia book? Is the information on it any accurate?
Can you do a summary of this book?

6) Was Pol Pot directly influenced by lizzies like Hitler was?
According to Wiki:

Pol Pot was a Cambodian revolutionary, dictator, and politician who ruled Cambodia as Prime Minister of Democratic Kampuchea between 1976 and 1979.

Why do you think he could have been influenced by Lizzies the same as Hitler? If he acted psychopathic, the answer would be 'yes' since psychopaths are easy to be manipulated by hyperdimensional forces. Read the Wave series from Laura.

7) What was the use of Costa Rica's spheres?
This one could be interesting, but again, did you research on the theories behind them? Some might not know about them.

8) The Naga Fireballs on the Mekong River are devices or just mundane natura phenomenon?
Can you provide context about it?

9) On the 2014 14th June session it was mentioned that dinosaurs ''had to go'' because they did not evolve the right way. Why did not the evolve ''correctly''?
You missed the context of this question in the session:

Session 14 June 2014
''(Chu) I have a question. Linked to the beginning of the session... Starting with dinosaurs, if humans can bring so many disasters to themselves like the Roman civilization, how come there were cometary impacts in the past? So, my theory is there's gotta be something else. Either these things are gonna happen no matter what and people get crazy and start acting in all these weird ways because they sense that something is coming, or/and possibly combined with...

A: You are an experiment! It was necessary for evolutionary progress to proceed, so the dinosaurs had to go!''

They were referring that we humans are an experiment, having dinosaurs coexisting wouldn't be possible for our development on Earth, so they had to go.

10) Is there any truth on Kervran's biological transmutation theory?
Context, what is the theory about?, we have to be considerate towards others and provide a context to our questions.

11) Does Lakhovsky antennas work?
See previous answer (SPA)

12) What caused the Hollinweel Incident?
SPA

13) Which mechanism was used to destroy the Twin Towers? Were there bombs planted before on the buildings to detonate on the moment of the planes crash? (It is not a question about whether it was an inside job, of course it was! The inquiry is about the method of destruction).
Read Laura's and Joe's book 9-11: The Ultimate Truth the answer is there.

15) Is there an underground liquid water ocean on the moon Europa? Does it hosts 2D life?
The answer to this seems 'Yes', however there is a project from Europa Spacial agency to respond to this, so let just wait and see.
Regarding your second question, if bacteria could be considered as 2D depending on the case, then the answer should be 'yes' since there are bacteria on different shape or form outside Earth like the ones they found in Mars. If you are thinking like birds, little mammals, or reptiles type of form, then answer is 'No' since atmosphere of solar system planets proves that big animals are not able to survive on those environments.

16) Are there other places in the solar system that have 2D life?
SPA

18) It had been mentioned the big foot is a species that lizards keep as manual workers and pets. It is understanble their use as a workforce. But why as pets? Why would lizzies need company? Do they treat their ''pets'' like humans treat theirs?
Why would we need company? We are also STS. So, why would be weird that we or other species can be treated as pet by a Lizard being. Perhaps they could be less caring compare to us with 2D beings, since we still can be STO candidates, but not in 4D STS which is the higher form on the ''negative''.

19) Is there any special reason for the crafts having saucer, triangular, and cigar shapes?
Read the book High Strangeness by Laura, the answer is in there.

20) Why would they sometimes appear as if they wanted to be seen? (Remember Belgian Ufo Waves and Phoenix Lights).
Read The Wave series, the answer is in there.

23) Who built the Georgian Guidestones? What was his intention?
Since it is true that Robert Christian is not a real name, and it's the person who designed the guidestones, these were already destroyed so it won't make much sense for the public nowadays, however by its descriptions we could deduct that it was most likely a Mason or a representative of some group type society.
22) Were the beings on Pascoula Abduction related to the lizzies? Or they were another species?
Who is that? And why is this important?

25) It is true that all diseases are caused by body acidity?
The answer to this is no. many things can provoke an illness, depending on the person and the case. It is true however, that acidity in the body can contribute to many illnesses.

28) Why are so much UFO activity on volcanoes?
I think they mentioned somewhere that some Volcanoes are an entrance to 4D bases. Can't really find the quote or the related text.

29) How true are Walter Russell's ideas?
Context?

32) Are Tom Delonge and Lue Elizondo desinformation agents?
Who are they?

1) Was Chico Xavier an actual medium?
What do you think?

2) Are Lula and Bolsonaro both agents of globalism?
About lula:

''Q: (Alejo) Is Lula, from Brazil, a useful idiot? Or is he in on the globalist agenda?

A: He is now initiated.''

By that time he could be part of the group and being elected to carry on their agenda, but that could change.
If Bolsonaro was the one they wanted out, then the most likely answer is no.

3) What species was the Varginha ET? Was it a kind of grey?
Why is this of any importance?

5) On Villas Boas case, what was the species under the armor that kidnapped him? Were they lizzies? (Villas Boas Abduction was an amazing case that happened 4 years before Barney and Betty incident)
Can you provide more context?

6) What was that substance that they applied on Villas Boas?
SPA

7) Were the Ubatuba fragments legit?
SPA

(Things I think as) Trivia
1) What happened to the only three men who managed to escape from Alcatraz?
2) Who was Dan Cooper? (The man who hijacked a plane)
3) What happened to the Patanela Yatch?
4) Why did the Pope resign?
6) What were the roman dodecahedrons used for?
7) What was the cause of the Great Sheep Panic?
8) Are Rodin Coils capable of producing special effects?
9) What happened to the Roanoke Colony?
10) Is it true the Davidovits' geopolymer theory for the building of the pyramids?
11) Who was Zodiac Killer?
12) Were there giants on Pantagonia when Europeans visited the region?
13) What was the Oaksville Jelly that fell from sky? Is it any related to angel hair?
14) Why does the Romanian Karpen's battery producing energy to this day?
15) Why do ghosts appear on photos?
16) Is the torus shape and the flower of life the basis of the universe?
17) Is there anything special about spirals? Is the universe spiral‐shaped?
18) Are the Klerksdorp spheres artificial?
19) What was the Betz sphere?
If you feel they are ''trivia'' then It's kinda not considerate from you, wanting to take Laura's time and energy to ask these questions.

Viktor, please read The Wave series and other books you can find in our recommended books list. As I have said in another thread where you posted, the Cs do not give out answers without research by the questioner. They don't give out answers like candy.
Q: (L) That’s what I mean. If there is nothing crucial about this at the moment, if spectral analysis is what we need to find and you are not going to tell us what it is composed of … ARE you going to tell us? What is it composed of? Or do we have to do a spectral analysis and find out on our own?

A: Have we not already indicated? Knowledge is power. If we give it to you like Halloween candy, it is diffused.
They are here to help us to do research and learn on our own. Not give answers to questions just because someone wants quick answers. That doesn't help the individual at all.

Do you know that to answer these question, we must provide context to understand where are you coming from with these questions and its importance? Also, did you read the recommended books from the book section, such as The Wave series? It is for consideration to others to discuss these subjects first and present a context, also if they are of the general interest, before asking the Cs. I selected some of them, to discuss what I mean:

What is Cicada 3301, need context.

What was the Vela incident, where was it?

Who is this, and what are the claims?

Why is this important?

Can you do a summary of this book?

According to Wiki:

Pol Pot was a Cambodian revolutionary, dictator, and politician who ruled Cambodia as Prime Minister of Democratic Kampuchea between 1976 and 1979.

Why do you think he could have been influenced by Lizzies the same as Hitler? If he acted psychopathic, the answer would be 'yes' since psychopaths are easy to be manipulated by hyperdimensional forces. Read the Wave series from Laura.

This one could be interesting, but again, did you research on the theories behind them? Some might not know about them.

Can you provide context about it?

You missed the context of this question in the session:

Session 14 June 2014
''(Chu) I have a question. Linked to the beginning of the session... Starting with dinosaurs, if humans can bring so many disasters to themselves like the Roman civilization, how come there were cometary impacts in the past? So, my theory is there's gotta be something else. Either these things are gonna happen no matter what and people get crazy and start acting in all these weird ways because they sense that something is coming, or/and possibly combined with...

A: You are an experiment! It was necessary for evolutionary progress to proceed, so the dinosaurs had to go!''

They were referring that we humans are an experiment, having dinosaurs coexisting wouldn't be possible for our development on Earth, so they had to go.

Context, what is the theory about?, we have to be considerate towards others and provide a context to our questions.

See previous answer (SPA)

SPA

Read Laura's and Joe's book 9-11: The Ultimate Truth the answer is there.

The answer to this seems 'Yes', however there is a project from Europa Spacial agency to respond to this, so let just wait and see.
Regarding your second question, if bacteria could be considered as 2D depending on the case, then the answer should be 'yes' since there are bacteria on different shape or form outside Earth like the ones they found in Mars. If you are thinking like birds, little mammals, or reptiles type of form, then answer is 'No' since atmosphere of solar system planets proves that big animals are not able to survive on those environments.

SPA

Why would we need company? We are also STS. So, why would be weird that we or other species can be treated as pet by a Lizard being. Perhaps they could be less caring compare to us with 2D beings, since we still can be STO candidates, but not in 4D STS which is the higher form on the ''negative''.

Read the book High Strangeness by Laura, the answer is in there.

Read The Wave series, the answer is in there.

Since it is true that Robert Christian is not a real name, and it's the person who designed the guidestones, these were already destroyed so it won't make much sense for the public nowadays, however by its descriptions we could deduct that it was most likely a Mason or a representative of some group type society.

Who is that? And why is this important?

The answer to this is no. many things can provoke an illness, depending on the person and the case. It is true however, that acidity in the body can contribute to many illnesses.

I think they mentioned somewhere that some Volcanoes are an entrance to 4D bases. Can't really find the quote or the related text.

Context?

Who are they?

What do you think?

About lula:

''Q: (Alejo) Is Lula, from Brazil, a useful idiot? Or is he in on the globalist agenda?

A: He is now initiated.''

By that time he could be part of the group and being elected to carry on their agenda, but that could change.
If Bolsonaro was the one they wanted out, then the most likely answer is no.

Why is this of any importance?

Can you provide more context?

SPA

SPA

If you feel they are ''trivia'' then It's kinda not considerate from you, wanting to take Laura's time and energy to ask these questions.
I am really sorry for the annoyance. It was not my intention.
But sometimes trivial questions are asked. For instance, once it was asked if Hitler was gay, there was another about Madelaine's disappearance. Things that do not really have the utmost importance are sometimes inquired.
I will do the post again providing context to everything.

I am really sorry for the annoyance. It was not my intention.
But sometimes trivial questions are asked. For instance, once it was asked if Hitler was gay, there was another about Madelaine's disappearance. Things that do not really have the utmost importance are sometimes inquired.
I will do the post again providing context to everything.

No worries, as Nienna pointed it out, The Wave series is a really good start to begin with, and regarding trivial questions, some of them might seem trivial to you but it has a background behind, which later are discussed in the threads of the session or on a separated one. It can be true also, that at the beginning when we began asking questions as a group, some of them were a little bit less of importance than other questions, or were answered somewhere in the old sessions, but we have worked it out so that doesn’t happen again, always trying to discuss questions and do research before presenting them to the Cs.

Back
Top Bottom