Questions Regarding Mouravieff's Gnosis and Recent Articles on Sott

SeekinTruth

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I was not sure where to post this (Work, Outer Space & “Inner Space” Sciences, Our Orwellian World, etc.) so I’ll post it here.

After reading the recent articles, posted on sott, ‘Review of William Engdahl’s Seeds of Destruction’ (three parts), and ‘The Post-Bush Regime: A Prognosis’, I had a cumulative, vehement emotional and intellectual reaction to their implications (which were not new to me but culminated in said reaction). Specifically, the reaction was linked to the connection of these implications to what Mouravieff says about the growth and development of organic life on earth and man’s role in this process in regards to the developing of our “Ray of Creation.”

According to Mouravieff, organic life on earth - man, fauna, and flora together - forms a “transmitter station” for cosmic energies, and as such, plays a role in the normal development of our “Ray of Creation.” The interdependence of the completion of the “Ray of Creation” (leading to what seems to me a transition to the next higher density for each of Earth, Sun, and Moon) and the esoteric evolution of mankind are pretty clearly indicated in ‘Gnosis.’ Now, the engineered reduction, or more precisely, destruction, of the human population (and especially through the manipulation of organic life forms, in conjunction with the manipulation of human minds to go along with this hidden agenda) seems to me could have a “higher purpose” besides serving the psychopathic tendencies of the hidden human elite to get the resources of the eliminated population. It could very well be part of a Hyperdimensional disruption of a natural process that could set the conditions leading to “the Accomplishment” (and may have too high a chance of success on the Esoteric plane without such disruption). Doesn’t this seem to be interfering both with the quality and quantity of all organic life for the very sneaky purposes of our hypothesized “Hyperdimensional Overlords?”

Am I misunderstanding these implications and drawing inappropriate conclusions?

There is also the problem of distortions and glosses in Mauravieff’s work influenced by Synarchistic ideologies, as well as other distortions such as his establishing the historicity of the Gospels and the Bible, and tying them to geologic and anthropological time scales. Since he added his opinions in several ways and did not in fact transmit the “True Tradition,” should we be circumspect about his information on the role of man as part of organic life in the process of evolution in its cosmic sense, if I may term it so?

Any insights and guidance would be highly appreciated.

SeekinTruth said:
Now, the engineered reduction, or more precisely, destruction, of the human population (and especially through the manipulation of organic life forms, in conjunction with the manipulation of human minds to go along with this hidden agenda) seems to me could have a “higher purpose” besides serving the psychopathic tendencies of the hidden human elite to get the resources of the eliminated population. It could very well be part of a Hyperdimensional disruption of a natural process that could set the conditions leading to “the Accomplishment” (and may have too high a chance of success on the Esoteric plane without such disruption). Doesn’t this seem to be interfering both with the quality and quantity of all organic life for the very sneaky purposes of our hypothesized “Hyperdimensional Overlords?”
Could well be. But what about comets? Historically, they are the real killers of humanity. Who controls them?

Joe

SeekinTruth said:
Since he added his opinions in several ways and did not in fact transmit the “True Tradition,” should we be circumspect about his information on the role of man as part of organic life in the process of evolution in its cosmic sense, if I may term it so?
Yes; question everything. And by all means, delve deeply. In terms of practicality however, I would just stick to understanding what can be understood for now. The first time I read Gnosis, I had the C's "Biblical gloss" comment uppermost in my mind whenever I found myself struggling to understand how and where Mouravieff's "geologic and anthropological time scales" fitted into The Big Picture. With one eyebrow raised, I cynically passed over swathes of his work, comfortable in my thinking that I was correctly discerning the "Biblical gloss" the C's warned about.

In retrospect, having read Gnosis again one year later, I was completely wrong. SO much more of his work came alive as I grasped deeper meanings and was simultaneously humbled to admit potential further insights down the road.

Gnosis, like Revelations, reveals itself with time, I found.

Good point about comets historically destroying humans and civilizations, Joe. But I thought about it for a while and I don’t see why it all can’t be part of the same agenda (and not mutually exclusive). Nobody has to control the comets, just control our (masses of human population’s) knowledge and awareness about them and let the “fireworks” begin when they will. If among humanity, there is a nucleus formed that is, through conscious efforts and suffering, growing and developing threatening to spread and have more and more of the human population be open to their influence and example, this could really be a “frightening scenario” not only for the pathocrats but their hyperdimensional masters. And the latter would take action through the former to lessen the threat. Because left undisturbed, even as the comets arrive, it could have very different outcome for humanity than what was planned by them.

Gnosis as defined by Mouravieff & Gurdjieff is a major and defining move from the often anti-established church rhetoric so often seen on "Gnostic" websites but seems(I am still reading) to move from the early church gnostic search that allowed a pluralist Godhead and YHWH as the demented creator often spoken of as the Lord as different to God to a very defining (almost)theology which is allowing a more stable and hopefully a more broadly acceptable base for an alternate spiriturial life The comment by L and the "C"s are very interesting

Back
Top Bottom