Questions for Cassiopeans

Bosnia in my heart

The Force is Strong With This One
What s function of Bosnian pyramid? Bosnian pyramid are real pyramid?In some tunnels have enormous radiation of ions is it good for health as it says Semir Osmanagić?why the pyramids were not recognized by experts archaeologists like real pyramid?

There are three pyramids: the sun, moon and dragon.

there is a thread about this topic here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1356.0.html

there are actually more then three pyramids according to Osmanagić.

this question was asked :

Session: 05.08.09

Q: (L) Are the pyramids in Bosnia just fiction, or are there indeed built structures under those pyramidal hills in Bosnia?

A: Yes there are pyramidal structures.

the answer is interesting becouse it certainly doesn't answer the question really.
they just said "there are pyramidal structures." but that doesn't necessarily mean that these are man made pyramids OSIT.

it would be interesting to see what the C's have to say about them in more detail but I guess I know how the answer would look like:
"for you to discover. learning is fun!" or something like that.

"Pyramids" is located approximately two and a half hour car ride from my house, I plan to visit Visoko and Pyramid, has a lot of things interesting about them, especially the tunnels that stretch for miles underground.

Back
Top Bottom