Question(s) for the C's?

zerowolfe, for what it's worth, I seriously doubt you offended anyone. No need to be concerned about that. We're all just here to learn. :)

Hi zerowolfe,

There was no offence. I saw it as members wanting clarification to what you wrote. Maybe you were offended by that? :huh: Perhaps you should start from the very beginning by reading the Cassiopaea.org site. Hopefully you might return someday.

Cheers.

Okay people i have a question about karma. I know that EE is about cleansing karma but i did not know how and what to do when i remembered and realized what things i did to many people-to some of the people i can tell the truth somehow but not all are available. And after doing the EE program i realized that it would be stupid to leave such things as sins to others unresolved but i don't know how to. I merely want to learn this lesson in this life if possible. I know that those people deserve the truth but they do not deserve the pain. :cry:

Hi ivan. Unfortunantly, I don't have all the answers. I believe that the most relevant thing is the realization that we sin against our own soul. We have done wrongs to ourselves and others, violating our own conscience, and that is what seems to do the damage to us. That doesn't mean that one is relieved of responsibility in a given situation, but letting the emotions out - experiencing them and then letting them go is one of the goals of EE as I understand it. That may place you in a clearer position to see where to go from there.

Maybe others can add to this to offer some more helpful advice. I wish you the best. :)

ivan said:
Okay people i have a question about karma. I know that EE is about cleansing karma...

Hi Ivan,

It isn't my understanding that the EE programme is for cleansing karma. It is more about releasing emotional energy that has been stored in our bodies over the years, pain and trauma we have repressed that acts silently to colour our perceptions. As we release this energy and feel these emotions, we are cleansing our machine, permitting us to see reality with greater clarity.

Yes, we will certainly feel the pain and shame of our past actions, and our thoughts may well dwell on how we can repair our past errors. But doing that is not simple. Each situation is different. The thread Vulcan59 referred to discusses this.

After doing the EE program I remembered more and more of the heavy sins against my own soul and against others and have been crying tons because i am not sure how to fix what i have done and to undo the damage against the soul if that is possible in this life time.

ivan said:
After doing the EE program I remembered more and more of the heavy sins against my own soul and against others and have been crying tons because i am not sure how to fix what i have done and to undo the damage against the soul if that is possible in this life time.

Becoming aware of sins against one’s own soul and others naturally leads to crying, imho. The tears are necessary for cleansing the heart. This awareness also leads to what Dabrowski termed "positive disintegration", which you can read about in this thread. Briefly, this means that the conflict between how one is and one’s ideal brings about the disintegration of one’s current mental/personality constructs, and the possibility of reintegration on a higher level. In the case of sins against one’s soul and others, the higher integration could include a more developed moral sense, greater compassion and altruism, and better comprehension of our own and others’ true needs.

Sorry, i cant seem to quote at all right now,but i was wondering if this frequency fence is the same as haarp, and does it include Canada?

Vulcan59 said:
Hi davey72,

Frequency fence is not the same as HAARP. Have a look here at the definition. :)

With that said, HAARP may play a role in reinforcing said frequency fence. Just a thought...

Maybe Laura you could ask the Cassiopaens if their are any people or questions from this site that they can randomly reflect on?

I have a question regarding Luck. Was doing some reading through the transcripts and came accross this:

Session 941028 said:
[...]
Q: (L) What occurred to make my pool clear up?
A: You restored your own energy.
Q: (L) And it had nothing to do with rituals?
A: Correct. In spite of rituals but you were lucky could have
gone the other way.
Q: (L) What prevented this from happening?
A: Divine intervention. [energy surge]
Q: (L) Well, my life seems to have been full of incidents of
Divine intervention. Is this true?
A: Yes
[...]

Session 941209 said:
[...]
Q: (L) Our anticipation constricts the channel when we ask
for that kind of information?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) We have to be completely uncaring whether we get it
or not, so to speak?
A: Happy-go-lucky attitude helps. As you were before.
Q: (L) So, as long as we are worried, tense, anticipatory,
and attached to the idea, we constrict the flow?
[...]

Session 950304 said:
March 4, 1995 Frank, Laura, TR and JR, SV
Q: (T) Good evening.
A: Luck.
Q: (L) Is the luck with us at this time?
Q: (L) Who do we have with us this evening?
A: Not yet.
Q: (L) The luck is not yet with us?
A: Try not to second guess what we mean.
Q: (L) What does "luck" mean?
A: Nilionna from "Cassiopaea."
Q: (L) What does the term "luck" refer to?
A: Discover.
Q: (L) Are we going to discover something very soon that is
lucky for us as a group?
A: Second guessing!
Q: (T) Hi, Nilionna!
A: Hello.
Q: (L) Nilionna, have you been listening to our discussion?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) We have been discussing some control systems for
our sessions.
A: Okay.
Q: (L) Are you saying that the control systems we are trying
to set up are okay?
A: Yes. No time limit, though, when it is advantageous to
stop for your benefit, the sessions will terminate.
[...]

Kind of fun to think about and as far as I can tell, Luck appears to be a 'response' by consciousness to a being or group of beings through whatever medium available for the particular situation to become beneficial - or in the terms of 'bad luck', detrimental. This seems to possible help to explain why luck can be experienced in so many ways, and also appears related to the magnetic center as it seems congruent with the idea of lessons being 'attracted' to one as one operates according to one's awareness and 'asks'. It seems to me that luck, consciousness, and hyperdimensional influence go hand in hand much if not all of the time. The question is, is this accurate and can luck also be related to the Law of Exception?

Hi Tempus Fugit,

You seem to forget this part of the 9 April 2011 session:

Q: (Galatea) Is it possible to harness good-luck energy?

A: Not in the sense you mean. The universe is about balance. There are no tricks or cheating.

So maybe, Luck also plays its role in achieving balance?

Back
Top Bottom