Question regarding the identity of a Blue Man

kVandi

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello again Cassiopaea Forum! I must bring this up before I ask, and I do apologize, but this question is slightly of a personal nature, but it is one that I think you will be interested in!

When I was around the age of three or four, I was sitting on my bed next to the window playing a nintendo game. After playing for some time I turned to my right and noticed a blue man with wild, black hair on the other side of the glass, and I seriously doubt that this was a mask (even though I was at a very young age I knew what a mask looked like and I have the memory still(Also WHO would do this to a child!?)). Please do not consider this to be a joke. That is all I can really say about the appearance of this man, other than it seemed to be he was taunting me and for some reason his tounge in a taunting manner kind of is recalled. As I sat there, looking at him i did not have any fear. In fact I just turned back to my game while he sat there and looked at me. For a minute at the most this continued till I thought "Wow, im not scared but this doesnt seem very good", so I stopped playing and walked out of the room to downstairs to inform my mother. Unfortuantly we were too slow and by the time we returned to the room the man was gone. I looked at the ladder, and It was Near the window, but not Enough to be at where he was, and I have tested this. So the question is( and I again apologize for the personal nature of this) Was this a Lizard? What was the nature of this encounter (to put fear, capture, kill?), what was the larger plan of this, and if he/they is still involved in my life today? I have a theory that because I am from sixth density( that is what my thoughts have told me) and am here to help, they recognized my potential and my mission and wanted to stop the love! Which I found funny because I, a three year old, showed no fear! Fairly powerful considering today.
I do apologize again but this question have been in the back of my mind since that date and today I thought that you might be able to tell me.
Please notify me as soon as possible if this has been answered.
Peace and love, kVandi.

I've only had one encounter with a lizzie, and it definitely looked like a lizard. So, I'd agree that it might have been an elemental.

Cesar said:
I'm sorry, can I ask what exactly are you referring to by "Elemental"? :)

Something similar to flora and fauna in other dimensions/densities. They can also be somewhat disturbing if they are larger and able to mimic human shapes. In some cases, they can be demonic energies that are not quite "grown" enough, or strong enough, to maintain a discrete reality. They can come into and go out of being rather quickly, like smoke from a fire.

I was under the impression that Elementals were thought forms that had no bodies (physical form) that rely on possesion in order to influence physical reality- I learned something today! Creepy, to say the least...

One point Kvadi has mentioned a "ladder" being near the window-but NOT near enough for this "blue man" to have been in the position at the window-as the "blue man" was gone when [you] returned with your mother is it not possible the "man" had time to move the ladder? And possibly not my business-but I am curious- WHY was a ladder positioned outside of your window?! Seems like an invitation of sorts-not just to Lizzies or what ever but also to anyone not so nice.

Also you were playing a video game-could it have been a retinal after image from playing the game?

Just tossing a couple things out there-this kind of thing is very difficult to define as it was not experienced by anyone other than yourself and it is a memory from a very early age- perhaps your mind was over stimulated by the game you were playing-all the rapidly moving images / lights/ sounds have a profound effect on the brain-especially in young impressionable minds (the whole point of video games)

I would look at possible rational explanations for your experience and try to examine those first before going to the "alien" or paranormal side of things - not to say however your experience was NOT one of those-anything is possible

F.W.I.W.

The ladder can be an elemental... they can take the forms of all kinds of things. Doing Spirit Release Therapy involves identifying and dealing with a whole host of bizarre, otherworldly things.

Laura said:
The ladder can be an elemental... they can take the forms of all kinds of things. Doing Spirit Release Therapy involves identifying and dealing with a whole host of bizarre, otherworldly things.

Whoa...now that IS freaky- so glad you are experienced in this sort of thing. I guess "Take nothing at face value" in this reality is the order of the day. Thanks !

tschai said:
Laura said:

Whoa...now that IS freaky- so glad you are experienced in this sort of thing. I guess "Take nothing at face value" in this reality is the order of the day. Thanks !

I may even talk about it a bit at Barcelona... if I manage to get there.

Laura said:
Something similar to flora and fauna in other dimensions/densities. They can also be somewhat disturbing if they are larger and able to mimic human shapes. In some cases, they can be demonic energies that are not quite "grown" enough, or strong enough, to maintain a discrete reality. They can come into and go out of being rather quickly, like smoke from a fire.

Laura said:

Wow, even the ladder...! :scared: I didn't know things could get that bizarre...! I guess I have to read lots more on the subject if I want to grasp all the possibilities. Thanks Laura.

Laura said:
I may even talk about it a bit at Barcelona... if I manage to get there.

You're worrying me now! I already got my spot reserved to see you! Has it gotten that bad? If that were the case, I'll pray it gets better before it gets worse... :)

Back
Top Bottom