Question on Thoughts

TheSpoon

Jedi
I posted a question about thoughts a couple of weeks ago in The Cassiopaean Experiment board which hasn't been picked up, so I thought I'd pare it down as a question for the C's.

It comes from Chapter 8 of High Strangeness where there's a transcript excerpt (traced back to Session 950723) that says:

Q: (L) At what level of density do these thought centers have their
primary focus?

A: Thought centers do not have primary focus in any level of density.
This is precisely the point. You are not completely familiar with the
reality of what thoughts are. We have spoken to you on many levels and
have detailed many areas involving density level, but thoughts are quite
a different thing because they pass through all density levels at once.
Now, let us ask you this. Do you not now see how that would be possible?

Q: (L) Yes. But what I am trying to do is identify these conflicting
thought centers. If two thought centers, or more, conflict, then my
idea would be that they are in opposition.

A: Correct.

Basically I was hoping to learn a bit more about the reality of thoughts, but specific questions for the C's could be:

1. Was the C's transmission accurately received here?

2. What are the limits (if any) to "thoughts pass through all density levels at once"? Are thoughts generally available to be received at all points in all possible worlds in all densities? Or is me saying "points" just hopelessly limited 3D thinking?

3. Can thoughts be said to have an origin - are they usually generated or received by an individual? Could an average ratio between generated vs received thoughts be given for souled humans?

4. How are the things that we experience as thoughts in 3D experienced in other densities?

Thanks!

Hello the spoon,

maybe have a look in this article (about thoughts):

_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_organicportals03.htm

And did you further use the search function of the forum/transcripts?

And here is a quote from AI:

Approaching Infinity said:
bobo said:
Interesting question, I was thinking about that, too!

C/s said: “Each soul has its own patterning, which is held in place by three bodies of existence, - thought center, spirit center and physical center."

If so, that would mean that the soul does not encompass the genetic body!?
"Alchemy is a mystery in three worlds", which mystery takes place in four worlds simultaneously. The four bodies are physical (1D mineral/metal), genetic (2D DNA), etheric (5D spirit), consciousness (6D unified consciousness). This is diagrammed in Secret History.

The "physical center" corresponds to our 3D self, which connects to the 4D "spirit center", emerging from the 6D "thought center". If the cosmos is structured according the seven densities outlined by the C's, and all of existence is contained within every part , then "work" on this level applies to all other levels simultaneously. A 'soul' can be seen as an individuated part of the the universe, like a hologram.

I think the problem is with the word 'soul'. It isn't very clear what is meant by this word. Gurdjieff uses it to refer to the 'permanent' part achieved via Work (i.e. no one has a soul), C's refer to OP's as "soulless" (i.e. 50% have a soul), but the term is commonly used as the "divine spark" within every part of creation (i.e. everything has a soul).

I think, in abductions, perhaps the 5D/etheric body is removed, but I'm not sure. It's all just theoretical for me.

fwiw

Legolas said:
maybe have a look in this article (about thoughts):

_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_organicportals03.htm

And did you further use the search function of the forum/transcripts?

Thanks for that Legolas, reading article now.

I did use the search function yes, although searching for "thoughts" turned up too many hits to be useful. I also specifically searched for "all density levels" to see if there was further discussion about this session which returned a single page of results but nothing relevant to the question of where thoughts come from.

Regards,
The Spoon

My thoughts fwiw.

The Spoon said:
3. Can thoughts be said to have an origin - are they usually generated or received by an individual? Could an average ratio between generated vs received thoughts be given for souled humans?
The human individual has a physical body, an ethereal or spirit body and a part that extends to the realm of pure thought. My current understanding is that thoughts are generated in the realm of thought centers and the human individual can receive these thoughts in the physical part of his existence. The type and quality of the receiver is determined by the training and tuning of the body-mind complex. For example, an artist, philosopher, mathematician and mystic would each act as different type of receiver of the energy from the realm of pure thought.
In Work terms, as one balances out the lower centers, the communication with the higher emotional and higher intellectual centers are facilitated. Could it be possible that what is referred to as the higher intellectual center and higher emotional center represent the connections a human being has with the realm of pure thought and the ethereal realms respectively?

[quote author=The Spoon]
4. How are the things that we experience as thoughts in 3D experienced in other densities?
[/quote]
It has been said that in 4D, thoughts become "reality". One possible interpretation could be that the substance of what constitutes reality in 4D is of a finer quality which is closer to the quality of thought than our 3D reality where the substance of reality has a more coarse quality.

Don't know if this topic is still active, but it is the one closest to my search query.

I recently finished the book Soul Hackers by Laura and I remember reading a passage saying that their is 1.6 million 4D STS beings who's full time job is to send or manipulate thoughts of human beings, thus shaping our world to their liking through us.

Then it made me ponder on the origin of thoughts because these 4D guys, to be able to send us thoughts, must get them from somewhere.

Now I read from the above replies about thoughts going through all densities at the same time. Do i understand that all forms of thoughts will originate from the 7th D ?

Thoughts are such a driving force in life that I wonder where is the point of origin. What/who creates thoughts in order for these to get down to all beings minds, no matter the density ?

Or how about an infinity of thoughts is always available through all densities at the same time, but your life experiences, or tuning determines which one makes it to your conscious level and you make your choices in life based on those ?

Omega said:
Don't know if this topic is still active, but it is the one closest to my search query.

I recently finished the book Soul Hackers by Laura and I remember reading a passage saying that their is 1.6 million 4D STS beings who's full time job is to send or manipulate thoughts of human beings, thus shaping our world to their liking through us.

Then it made me ponder on the origin of thoughts because these 4D guys, to be able to send us thoughts, must get them from somewhere.

Now I read from the above replies about thoughts going through all densities at the same time. Do i understand that all forms of thoughts will originate from the 7th D ?

Thoughts are such a driving force in life that I wonder where is the point of origin. What/who creates thoughts in order for these to get down to all beings minds, no matter the density ?

my take on this is when thoughts go through all densities at the same time then there would be no point of origin

Edit: maybe the C's would give this as answer:

3D thinking.
there is no ultimate point of origion as there is no start or end

From our position in 3D it is imo of greater importance to realize that thoughts exist
and whatever comes into your mind are NOT your thoughts.
The realm of thoughts is like the air we all need to breathe in 3D.
It is an all pervasive realm, i.e.existing in and moving through all densities.
Therefore in the work we are practising not to identify and to discern where the
thoughts might come from. This is very important because we know that 4DSTS
technology can project thoughts as well as HAARP and other means.

my 2cents

[quote author=Pashalis]
Edit: maybe the C's would give this as answer:

3D thinking.
there is no ultimate point of origion as there is no start or end
[/quote]

I'm having a hard time figuring or imagining this. No origin... Probably 3D limitations.... will come later I guess.

Mod Edit: Fixed quotes

In esoteric traditions there exist a series of bodies :
1) the Physical body 2) the ethereal body (or Astral body) 3) the mind body 4) more they reported something like an akasic body
I have posted in this section :
"about bodies and the definitions of density and dimensions"
but I know that this post is not clear because the argument is very complex.
However in esoteric traditions the reality is seen as someting without time in the same manner of relativity.

That is exist an infinity (not really but an incommensurable number ) of frames (like the old frames of films projected at cinemas)
Each frame is composed of a 3D Frame with our reality and body plus a etheric-body (somewhere not in 3D)
plus a mind-body (somewhere not in 3D not in the planes of etheric-body-reality).
The time is perceived by us as a succession of connected-frames.
So we choose a thought between a series of our mind-bodies-frames every times.
But we identify ourselves us a projection of our true-self in this 3D-reality and in this reality a thought as to be represented us an EM-field produced by our brain. So our brain is a limit for us, because we can select only a limited set of possible thoughts.
How is possible that a 4D being influence us sending our thought ?
I really do not know (this do not means that I do not believe in this possibility).
andreaB

andreaB said:
How is possible that a 4D being influence us sending our thought ?
I really do not know (this do not means that I do not believe in this possibility).
andreaB

Hi, andreaB:
Are you familiar with Castaneda's work? A search of the forum will give you much info.
He speaks of "the predator's mind" which ties in with what I wrote.
A thought comes to mind and you automatically say: this is my thought, I am thinking this.
This is a conditioned response which does not correspond to reality.

Hi all,

From memory I gathered the thought that the C's once described humans as 'waveform reading consciousness units' or something like that (don't have the exact quote with me).

So when it comes to the origin of thoughts I often observe within myself that it is not I doing the thinking but it is me receiving thoughts from somewhere - be it from within (memory based) or through me (fantasy or creativity related) or from without (science related or inspirationally given). Thoughts are perceived by me as belonging to some sort of 'field' of mutually related concepts (theories, explanations, depictions, descriptions, or whatever) and those fields consists of waveforms, I think.

All those thoughts can lead us to knowledge of various kinds - but understanding is another matter altogether. For understanding we do have to experience first hand that our knowledge is objective, i.e. congruent with 'what is' or reality based - otherwise we would be dreaming in our perpetual sleep that we know something. Which is totally subjective, ultimately.

Tricky, isn't it... Truly food for 'thought' (i.e. meditation).

I seldom have the illusion that my thoughts are really mine since I do not identify with them but always try to put them under scrutiny both for their content as for their traceable surroundings (context).

Hope this helps a bit.

I know this may sound stupid, but I was thinking if some 4D beings can be scared of 3D? Because some of 2D beings can sure scare the hell out of me:) Probably not in the same way, (I mean only by the appearance,like bugs, sharks, spiders etc.)

Palinurus said:
I seldom have the illusion that my thoughts are really mine since I do not identify with them but always try to put them under scrutiny both for their content as for their traceable surroundings (context).

Hope this helps a bit.
Thanks Palinurus, interesting post which I re-read again this morning. I know what you mean about thoughts not being really your own. It came to me that my thoughts are "mine" in a similar way that the coins in my pocket belong to me. I didn't necessarily create them but I probably had some say in them getting there, and they're certainly my responsibility once they're there!

I have experienced projections of thoughts.

For instance, I was sitting around a table with some other people, talking. Once I felt the presence of some invisible being and a rather strange off-topic sentence related to what another person said appeared in my head, along with a urge to say that strange sentence. I didn't say anything, rejected the sentence, thought it was completely stupid and wondered how it was possible to get a thought like that.

Then another person uttered exactly the same sentence. All the other people laughed and laughed, it was really stupid, off topic, embarrassing to say something like that.

Furthermore, the presence of the invisible being felt like one of the psychopaths in my family, which was some hundreds of miles away at that moment.

This is one among other reasons that I know there's "something" going on.

Back
Top Bottom