QUESTION FOR ARK: System Design, Pulsation Theory of the Universe

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
I read the article linked below and it was fascinating on a quick read through it. The author is a Mr. John Paily who lives in India. I've never studied physics, so I can't assess if this is science or nonsense (and his imperfect grammar makes it even more challenging at times).

Would it be possible to get Ark's opinion whether this article (or any of the others) is worth studying further?

Solar Activity and Climate Change on Earth From A System Design Perspective
This article discusses a perpetual "winding and unwinding" energetic motion everything in the universe, including the universe itself. Supposedly we're about to reach the point of the "flip" over from winding to unwinding (i.e. quantum wave collapse).
http://www.geocities.com/quantum_reality2003/2012.htm

The author summarizes his perspective as follows (bold emphasis mine):

The "Universe seems to be non linear and it is near non-equilibrium state, where even small actions can push many a system to critical state eliciting huge reactions. We are witnessing this reality now on earth, sun and in the outer space. We are also witnessing this in the psychological state of the individual, family, community, nations and the whole. We are moving into a time period when great earth quakes, volcanic eruptions and other associated natural catastrophes are going to strike Mankind stressing his consciousness and intelligence to evolve to discover the Universal Consciousness and Universal intelligence and thus get initialized.

It is time humanity stops to think and realize the interrelationship and oneness of nature and his role in the whole activity of nature. Humanity can only escape this destruction with the realization Absolute Knowledge or the knowledge of interrelationship and oneness of nature and change his attitude towards life and nature.

The author seek help to expand System Design speaking how it upholds the secret of Vedas, Bible and other ancient knowledge and explore its applied potential to social sciences, Health and Medical Sciences, Agriculture and Food sciences.

Other article titles:

Gravastar Theory versus Pulsation Theory of the Universe
The Secret of Instantaneous communication - The Secret of Quantum Action
The Abstract and Goal of the Project - Definition of Consciousness, Intelligence and knowledge
The Fundamentals of System Design - Points to Ponder about Nature
Fundamental Errors of Science and New Foundation to Science - Is Earth a Heart
Cycle of Genesis - The Intelligent Design - Beyond Genes - The Secret of 3 and Time cycle
The Physics of Soul, Consciousness and Intelligence - The Quantum Pulse and Time Cycle
The Enfolding and Unfolding Consciousness - The Secret of Time Cycle - What is Time?
The Structure of Consciousness and Intelligence -The Quantum Dance and Physics of Creation
The Objective and Subjective Reality - Cycle of Objective and Subjective Knowledge
The Ghost Called Energy - Ultimate Answers - Creation and dissolution - Physics of Breath

An humble but open challenge to all the Temples of Science and Spirituality

JGeropoulas said:
I read the article linked below and it was fascinating on a quick read through it. The author is a Mr. John Paily who lives in India. I've never studied physics, so I can't assess if this is science or nonsense (and his imperfect grammar makes it even more challenging at times).

Would it be possible to get Ark's opinion whether this article (or any of the others) is worth studying further?

Solar Activity and Climate Change on Earth From A System Design Perspective
This article discusses a perpetual "winding and unwinding" energetic motion everything in the universe, including the universe itself. Supposedly we're about to reach the point of the "flip" over from winding to unwinding (i.e. quantum wave collapse).
http://www.geocities.com/quantum_reality2003/2012.htm
It is a difficult task for me to reply. I read some of the articles, and they certainly make a nice impression. I have no doubts the the author is sincere. But ....

I really do not want to sound negative, but if I am also to be sincere, then I would apply to these writings the term "wishful thinking". This is not physics, according to my criteria. Physics needs to explain the numerical data that we know. It should be able to predict what the present day physics is predicting, and THEN even more. But this is not case with the articles above. Neither motion of planets, nor gravitational anomalies are predicted numerically. Interaction of light and matter is not treated numerically (one should be able to predict at least hydrogen spectrum). So, it is certainly NOT
a "theory". What is it? Well, a bunch of ideas. Some of them may be going in a right direction, some other in completely wrong directions. The proof of the pudding is always in eating it, and there is nothing to eat, as all is not even half cooked.

As I said: that is how I see it. I am not in any way criticising the author. He does what he can. He can't, apparently, do more.

I am somehow in agreement with C's when they commented as follows:

98-07-25 said:
A: It is not all that way, and you know it! Most are not eaten, just manipulated. Knowledge protects in the most amazing ways. Mathematics are "taught' in your realm in such a way that only a select few will learn. And mathematics is the language of all creation. For example, advanced math studies, such as algebra, provide the keys to unlocking the doors between the matter and antimatter universes. Suggest those present who still need to, learn algebra.
Q: (L) Okay, you suggest that those present learn algebra...
A: Who need to.
Q: (L) Are you saying that we can unlock doors between matter and anti-matter universes? Is that what you are getting at here?
A: Maybe...
;)

There seems to be no question that knowing is good but I think somewhere the Cs mentioned that the "door" might be a little dangerous without 4th/6th density help and that matching 4th density STS technologically would be a bit of wishful thinking. Besides some abstract form of protection, I do wonder if knowing has some concrete uses. Knowing a little about what is going on if things start getting even weirder is one thought that seems to apply to SOTT in general not just the physics part.

John G said:
Besides some abstract form of protection, I do wonder if knowing has some concrete uses.
Sure. For instance some people are using their knowledge to efficiently kill other people. We are of the opinion that it is the truth that will set you free. There is nothing more important than to know the truth. And in the process of getting to the truth nothing is more important than being able to discern the lies.

ark said:
John G said:
Besides some abstract form of protection, I do wonder if knowing has some concrete uses.
Sure. For instance some people are using their knowledge to efficiently kill other people. We are of the opinion that it is the truth that will set you free. There is nothing more important than to know the truth. And in the process of getting to the truth nothing is more important than being able to discern the lies.
It does seem quite dangerous out there and that certainly includes and inspires concrete actions on both sides of the fence. Some can even involve algebra as per Laura's post today mentioning Ivory Tower thought police.

Back
Top Bottom