Question about storms in Europe!

aelyrsenn said:
dwarf100 says otherwise... :cool2:

Again, if you check dwarf's posts you will find that he didn't refer to 35 story building in any. In fact it was Arbitrium Libererium's post in which he describes event he witnessed in or around Belgrade, where I believe you can find 35 story building.

And it would be according to this forum rules if you can give us a little more knowledge about how you find this forum and something about yourself in this section.

aelyrsenn said:
or it could just be spring,nothing unusual at that time of year....

Certainly it was a spring storm. :)
But, as a light worker noticed, the thunder from single lightning was unusually long. Of course I've heard this type of thunder lightning before, but this was at least two to three times longer than the longest I've ever heard. Maybe the thunder of 10 seconds is not unusual for some parts of the world, but I never heard them.
In addition I felt (subjectively) that everything was more electrified than its normal for a spring storm. And… it was „kind a dirty” electrification, not strong clean vertical polarization, it was more like electrified dust and clouds and fields whirling making it imppossible to quickly discharge.
During that storm I was working at computer, and thought that it will be a good idea to preventively turn it off and unplug it from the electrical network. But I'm a little stubborn and I made that just after my USB memory stick make sound like chshsss ... after which it stopped working. :(
But, the storm passed quickly and I turned on computer and everything was working fine, even USB memory. :)

Arbitrium was talking about building of 35 floors in Belgrade(Beograd) that is in Serbia, not Croatia.
Little history and geography lessons.
We have a prophet in Croatia that said that good weather will be only in June this summer, I wonder(if it's true of course) what is going to be in July and August.
That prophecy is for Croatia only!
I understand meaning of learning by myself but I'm frightened for my and my fellow countryman when I see our state of mind in becoming days, hope that changes will not come soon, we need time and lots of help.
Good queston for C's would be how many humans is needed to transform to change earth so we can go to wright direction?
Wave is coming and I think we are not ready!

Good queston for C's would be how many humans is needed to transform to change earth so we can go to wright direction? Wave is coming and I think we are not ready!

They would probably say: Wait and see, but the point of no return has been already crossed if you are talking about humanity as a "whole"(which it never were here on earth if you count polarization and OP's), nothing is black and white. Everybody will do what they'll do and right direction is subjective perspective here, others have also free will to make their own choices.

Regulattor said:
aelyrsenn said:
(moze bit,a koja je to zgrada od 35 katova u HR?):))

Please reread this:
Arbitrium Liberum said:
... Just yesterday in Belgrade, Serbia (just next to Croatia) I saw lightnings that goes across all the sky, not just one part. After that I was in a busy and very noise shopping mall, but the thunders were heard also inside like a really big cannonade.

Last week I saw something magnificent, lightning striking in the top of the building of 35 floors, and then to the ground, I was standing only some 800 meters from that point, so there was no thunder, just short and very load "boom" sound...
Apparently what AL described above did not occurred in Croatia and since this is English spoken forum, please use English language in your posting.

Thanks/hvala.

Yes, that's correct. It is in New Belgrade, Serbia, when you approach by the highway from the west (Zagreb), it's called Genex Kula. It is not Croatia, but it is only some 150 kilometers far from Croatia.

copyofgenexyd6.png

Back
Top Bottom