Question about interaction between 4D STS and other entities in 5D

Russ

Jedi Master
This is a pretty simple question - it occurs to me that if a 4D STS entity died and went to 5D, would they be able to manipulate, for example, 3D beings who have just died, by pretending to be God etc? I think it is possible, but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere. It seems to stand to reason that a 4D being would be more experienced in the 5D environment, but also stands to reason there are ways which make it impossible for them to interefere, such as "compartments" for each kind of entity, grouped or individual. Does anyone know more about this, or have any thoughts?

I suggest that, unless you are willing to go to 5D and do the research yourself, there are other questions that are more pressing, with answers that can be more easily verified or refuted.

I did think that, but also I thought if a few people saw my post and considered it, it might help someone who may find themselves in that situation. Mainly though I would like to read about other possibilities. Just because it could be confusing when first going into 5D, and it could help to have some ideas on what could happen and what to do etc. But I agree it is a vauge area, I'm not expecting an amazing discussion about it.

Russ said:
I did think that, but also I thought if a few people saw my post and considered it, it might help someone who may find themselves in that situation.
Are you saying that your post would help people who 'find themselves' in 5D?

Russ said:
Mainly though I would like to read about other possibilities. Just because it could be confusing when first going into 5D, and it could help to have some ideas on what could happen and what to do etc. But I agree it is a vauge area, I'm not expecting an amazing discussion about it.
How about focusing on '3D' since that is where you are (presumably, since I've not met you I have no proof ;) )? I cannot imagine any circumstance where a hypothetical discussion about the finer workings of 5D (if it even exists) would help anyone reach a more objective understanding of 3D or of themselves.

Ultimately, any yarns you spin about what may or may not happen in 5D are purely hypothetical and cannot be proven or disproven from our current vantage - so while it may be a great way to expend mental/emotional energy, it certainly seems to be only that.

I truly do not mean to sound harsh, but it sounds like you are 'creating great and complicated theories', perhaps with a misuse of the energy of the sex center (as that is one way such things manifest).

anart said:
Are you saying that your post would help people who 'find themselves' in 5D?
Well, obviously not if they're already in 5D, not sure if thats what you meant. But we could all be going there. I will give an example: take two different timelines, in both of them a certain person dies, but the difference between them is one read my post and another didn't. Say they enter 5D and theres no one there to help them, and there some huge booming voice telling them how much they messed up and how they have to do what they say, and there are lots of people all falling for it and telling them to do what the booming voice says. Well if they read my post, they *might* stop and think before they do it. But if they didn't they might willingly go for it, not knowing what it could be.

Its a very long shot I know, it sounds silly, but it doesn't take much energy to post it, and it could help someone. I don't think that if 4D is there and does this kind of thing, that just my post would help them 100%, but it might tip the scales a bit.

anart said:
How about focusing on '3D' since that is where you are (presumably, since I've not met you I have no proof ;) )? I cannot imagine any circumstance where a hypothetical discussion about the finer workings of 5D (if it even exists) would help anyone reach a more objective understanding of 3D or of themselves.
Well my main focus is on 3D, 99% of the time. The 1% doesn't really take too much to do. Hmm... it might be more than 1% actually ;) my main focus really is on 3D, its very rare I think about 4/5/6/7D anymore. I did used to think of it a fair bit, but like you say I did realise it was mostly a waste of time and energy, and cut down on it.

But I can imagine where a discussion about 5D could help someone reach a more objective understanding of 3D or themselves. What I said above - you could have some 4D entity messing around whilst you're trying to contemplate your life, they might even say something like, "why bother, just go straight back there". If I was 4D STS, I would be targetting people in 5D if I could, I would be going, "right get those people and make sure they learn as little as possible, then make them go back so they don't get any wiser".

anart said:
Ultimately, any yarns you spin about what may or may not happen in 5D are purely hypothetical and cannot be proven or disproven from our current vantage - so while it may be a great way to expend mental/emotional energy, it certainly seems to be only that.
Yes, I know its hypothetical and for the most part a waste of energy, but I don't see too much harm in a little speculation. I only really think about things like, what danger there might be. I don't think "ooh I wonder what it looks like" etc. I did used to though.

anart said:
I truly do not mean to sound harsh, but it sounds like you are 'creating great and complicated theories', perhaps with a misuse of the energy of the sex center (as that is one way such things manifest).
Hmm I don't think you're sounding harsh at all, actually you sound like a genuinely nice person trying to help. You might be a bit blunt but, well, I like that. I've found that some people who "sound" too nice can be intentionally sounding nice, just so the people they talk to think they are.

I have read that about the sex centre before, I'll do some more research on it, I only have a basic understanding of how it can be misused.

Russ said:
I will give an example: take two different timelines, in both of them a certain person dies, but the difference between them is one read my post and another didn't. Say they enter 5D and theres no one there to help them, and there some huge booming voice telling them how much they messed up and how they have to do what they say, and there are lots of people all falling for it and telling them to do what the booming voice says. Well if they read my post, they *might* stop and think before they do it. But if they didn't they might willingly go for it, not knowing what it could be.

Its a very long shot I know, it sounds silly, but it doesn't take much energy to post it, and it could help someone. I don't think that if 4D is there and does this kind of thing, that just my post would help them 100%, but it might tip the scales a bit.
Hi Russ,

I don't think that it will be your post that makes the difference. For someone to remember such a post, they would had to have fused their magnetic centre and created a Real 'I', something permanent. That is the goal of the Work. Another way of putting it is that they would have had to have integrated the lower selves with the higher self in order to create the self that could remember such things from life to life. With the caveat, of course, that this possibility still remains hypothetical.

It is quite normal, I think, when one encounters this information in the beginning, to become fascinated with the idea of the different densities and with what might happen in other densities. But as one progresses in the Work, you realize that the real Work is done right where we are. You gradually turn your focus away from such speculations and to the job at hand.

henry said:
But as one progresses in the Work, you realize that the real Work is done right where we are. You gradually turn your focus away from such speculations and to the job at hand.
Yeah I think the Cs mentioned if the Work gets done right, even if you do go to 5D, it would be a short stay. And even the "fun" stuff is going to happen right here in 3D, apparently lots are coming here, some just to watch. If only SOTT could sell tickets...

henry said:
Hi Russ,

I don't think that it will be your post that makes the difference. For someone to remember such a post, they would had to have fused their magnetic centre and created a Real 'I', something permanent. That is the goal of the Work. Another way of putting it is that they would have had to have integrated the lower selves with the higher self in order to create the self that could remember such things from life to life. With the caveat, of course, that this possibility still remains hypothetical.
That does sound very possible, I think I have a pretty good idea what you mean. Its scary. I think what confuses me is that the C's said 5D is a contemplative zone, so it sounds to me like some kind of memory is retained (from 3D to 5D), or at least there is access to previous lives, and that if 5D is a contemplative zone, I did theorise that the contemplation had a knock on effect on the following incarnation (5D to 3D etc), even if its not in the form of distinct memories, but perhaps a soul group, genetics, predisposition etc. But in the end of course I don't know ;)

henry said:
It is quite normal, I think, when one encounters this information in the beginning, to become fascinated with the idea of the different densities and with what might happen in other densities. But as one progresses in the Work, you realize that the real Work is done right where we are. You gradually turn your focus away from such speculations and to the job at hand.
Yeah, and little bits are still lingering on for me, perhaps you could call it the final strands. I think another part of why I posted this was because I felt like I needed to "release" it if you know what I mean? I can definately see what you're saying. Also the process of fully fledged speculation about higher densities, and the tapering off into more of a focus on where one is and what one can do, seems to be a valuable learning process in itself. I agree it does seem to be a normal, natural process.

By the way, I would say thank you, but I don't like it... it always seems to me like its assuming the end of the conversation, when you could have more to say. I do want people to know that I am thankful every time I get a reply, even though I hardly ever say it.

Russ said:
I think what confuses me is that the C's said 5D is a contemplative zone, so it sounds to me like some kind of memory is retained (from 3D to 5D), or at least there is access to previous lives, and that if 5D is a contemplative zone, I did theorise that the contemplation had a knock on effect on the following incarnation (5D to 3D etc), even if its not in the form of distinct memories, but perhaps a soul group, genetics, predisposition etc. But in the end of course I don't know ;)
I think the Cs also said if you want to get in touch with the recently departed it's best to do it quickly while the immediately preceding life is still a big part of the 5D experience, apparently the most recent life loses its dominance rather quickly, course there's no time there so as you say, who knows.

I seem to recall the C's saying that the "thread" which connects a soul to 5d, and brings that soul TO 5d when its body expires, is impervious to outside tampering. Hypothetically, I'd assume that 5d itself is also impervious to outside or even inside tampering. How would a 4d entity be able to manipulate in 5d, any more than a 3d can manipulate in 4d etc? Being that when we reach 5d, we're all on equal recapitulative (is that a word?) ground?

BTW, if there are questions like this that you need answered, Laura and co. most likely already asked the C's about it. Because they would know better than we about 5d.

I seem to recall the C's saying that the "thread" which connects a soul to 5d, and brings that soul TO 5d when its body expires, is impervious to outside tampering. Hypothetically, I'd assume that 5d itself is also impervious to outside or even inside tampering. How would a 4d entity be able to manipulate in 5d, any more than a 3d can manipulate in 4d etc? Being that when we reach 5d, we're all on equal recapitulative (is that a word?) ground?

Back
Top Bottom