Quantum Jumping?

I assumed this would be a good place for this, seeing as how it pertains to the mysteries of the mind. Has anyone heard of this Burt Goldman-Quantum Jumping? I searched it in the index and did not find any matching results. I'm in a hurry here today, but I wanted to get this out there, because I read part of the wave today that seems like it may pertain to this. Beware, you will be not drowned, but up to your ankles in marketing if you give them your e-mail; and they do sell it as a get rich quick type of thing, so instead of giving the direct link, I found this guys commentary on scams and thought it was good, and toward the end he will give links to this Burt Golman stuff. Seemingly Burt Goldman and scam (when googled) kind of turn up evidence in his defense... Anyway, it is about jumping into other realities and learning from your other selves who have already learned whatever you want to know. I have not yet signed up for this but am pretty interested/intrigued, especially since I could astral-project when I was younger. Here is the link _http://robertworstell.com/sedona-method/sedona-method-quantum-jumping-turned-scams/index.html

And then, I caught this part of the wave and this is what the C's said, and it sounds pretty similair if you ask me:

July 23, 1995

Q: (L) The first thing on my mind is an experience I had several nights ago. It seemed as though there was some sort of interaction between myself and something “other”. Could you tell me what this experience was?

A: Was eclipsing of the realities.

Q: (L) What is an eclipsing of the realities?

A: It is when energy centers conflict.

Q: (L) What energy centers are conflicting?

A: Thought energy centers.

Q: (L) Whose thoughts?

A: Thoughts are the basis of all creation. After all, without thought nothing would exist. Now would it?

Q: (L) True.

A: Therefore, energy centers conflicting involve thought patterns. You could refer to it as an intersecting of thought pattern energies. […]

Q: (L) I also seemed to be aware of several dark, spider-like figures lined up by the side of the bed. Was this an accurate impression.

A: Those could be described as specific thought center projections.

Q: (L) I seemed to be fighting and resisting this activity.

A: That was your choice. […]

Q: (L) At what level of density do these thought centers have their primary focus?

A: Thought centers do not have primary focus in any level of density. This is precisely the point. You are not completely familiar with the reality of what thoughts are. We have spoken to you on many levels and have detailed many areas involving density level, but thoughts are quite a different thing because they pass through all density levels at once. Now, let us ask you this. Do you not now see how that would be possible?

Q: (L) Yes. But what I am trying to do is identify these conflicting thought centers. If two thought centers, or more, conflict, then my idea would be that they are in opposition.

A: Correct. […]

Q: (L) Okay, in the experience I felt a paralysis of my body. What caused this paralysis?

A: Yes. Separation of awareness, which is defined as any point along the pathway where one’s awareness becomes so totally focused on one thought sector that all other levels of awareness are temporarily receded, thereby making it impossible to become aware of one’s physical reality along with one’s mental reality. This gives the impression of what is referred to as paralysis. Do you understand?

Q: (L) Yes. And what stimulates this total focus of awareness?

A: An event that sidetracks, temporarily, the mental processes.

Q: (L) And what event can sidetrack the mental processes to this extent?

A: Any number.

Q: (L) In this particular case, what was it?

A: It was an eclipsing of energies caused by conflicting thought centers. Whenever two opposing units of reality intersect, this causes what can be referred to as friction, which, for an immeasurable amount of what you would refer to as time, which is, of course, non-existent, creates a non-existence, or a stopping of the movements of all functions. This is what we would know as conflict. In between, or through any intersecting, opposite entities, we always find zero time, zero movement, zero transference, and zero exchange. Now think about this. Think about this carefully.

Q: (L) Does this mean that I was, essentially, in a condition of non-existence?

A: Well, non-existence is not really the proper term, but non-fluid existence would be more to the point. Do you understand?

Q: (L) Yes. Frozen, as it were?

A: Frozen, as it were.

Q: (L) Was there any benefit to me from this experience?

A: All experiences have potential for benefit.

Q: (L) Was there any detriment from this experience?

A: All experiences have potential for detriment. Now, do you see the parallels? We are talking about any opposing forces in nature, when they come together, the result can go all the way to the extreme of one side or all the way to the extreme of the other. Or, it can remain perfectly, symmetrically in balance in the middle, or partially in balance on one side or another. Therefore all potentials are realized at intersecting points in reality. […]

Q: (L) Was one of these conflicting thought centers or energies some part of me?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And was it eclipsed by interacting with a thought center energy that was part of or all of something or someone else?

A: Or, was what happened a conflicting of one energy thought center that was a part of your thought process and another energy thought center that was another part of your thought process? We will ask you that question and allow you to contemplate.

Q: (L) Does it ever happen that individuals who perceive or think they perceive themselves to have experienced an “abduction”, to actually be interacting with some part of themselves?

A: That would be a very good possibility. Now, before you ask another question, stop and contemplate for a moment: what possibilities does this open up? Is there any limit? And if there is, what is that? Is it not an area worth exploring? For example — just one example for you to digest — what if the abduction scenario could take place where your soul projection, in what you perceive as the future, can come back and abduct your soul projection in what you perceive as the present?

Q: (L) Oh, dear! Does this happen?

A: This is a question for you to ask yourself and contemplate.

Q: (L) Why would I do that to myself? (J) To gain knowledge of the future.

A: Are there not a great many possible answers?

Q: (L) Well, this seemed to be a very frightening and negative experience. If that is the case: a) maybe that is just my perception, or b) then, in the future I am not a very nice person! (J) Or maybe the future isn’t very pleasant. And the knowledge that you gained of it is unpleasant.

A: Or is it one possible future, but not all possible futures? And is the pathway of free will not connected to all of this?

Q: (L) God! I hope so.

A: Now do you see the benefit in slowing down and not having prejudices when asking questions of great import? You see when you speed too quickly in the process of learning and gathering knowledge; it is like skipping down the road without pausing to reflect on the ground beneath you. One misses the gold coins and the gemstones contained within the cracks in the road. […]

Q: (L) Okay, when this experience occurred, am I to assume that some part of myself, a future self perhaps, of course they are all simultaneous but just for the sake of reference, came back and interacted with my present self for some purpose of exchange?

A: Well this is a question best left for your own exploration, as you will gain more knowledge by contemplating it by yourself rather than seeking the answers here. But a suggestion is to be made that you do that as you will gain much, very much knowledge by contemplating these very questions on your own and networking with others as you do so. Be not frustrated for the answers to be gained through your own contemplation will be truly illuminating to you and the experience to follow will be worth a thousand lifetimes of pleasure and joy.

I think I will check into this more, in the future. I kinda of lack having time on the internet currently, so maybe other perspectives in the meantime will help me approach it more cautiously or already have feedback. Thanks :)

I heard something about this the other day and thought it would make a great movie.

There was a movie about alternate universes, The One with Jet Li. Kind of a "B" movie.

Let me know if you Quantum Jump.

SilverJeep said:
I heard something about this the other day and thought it would make a great movie.

There was a movie about alternate universes, The One with Jet Li. Kind of a "B" movie.

Let me know if you Quantum Jump.

Lol, there was a tv series Quantum Leap, but I don't think it was quite the same concept ;) I may experiment with this, if I ever get time, and just may buy the full product. It's funny, all the marketing kinda turned me off, but it seems to have pretty interesting feedback. In the introductory videos I believe he even said an alternate self taught him how to do the marketing :)

Hi Crystla24,

I dunno. The fact that you have to pay for this wonderful thing up front is a red flag to me. Laura has given away almost all of her work, and only asks donations as a way to balance all the hard work she has done make life-changing information available. But even then, each person still has to apply it with their own effort. If this was truly something that could help people, why would this guy withhold it? Plus it sounds like a short cut/free lunch sort of thing, and that never works out well.

fwiw

edit: typo

Crystla24 said:
Lol, there was a tv series Quantum Leap, but I don't think it was quite the same concept ;) I may experiment with this, if I ever get time, and just may buy the full product. It's funny, all the marketing kinda turned me off, but it seems to have pretty interesting feedback. In the introductory videos I believe he even said an alternate self taught him how to do the marketing :)

Crystla24, no offense intended at all, but it sounds like one of a million newage scams out there. I think he's taking people for a ride, so it might be a worth reconsidering getting involved in such things. fwiw.

Crystla24 said:
...maybe other perspectives in the meantime will help me approach it more cautiously or already have feedback. Thanks :)

To me, that link looks and reads like one of those paid for reviews.

The common denominator of all this talk is the Silva Method:

Practically, he’s mixed a lot of Eastern mystic and meditative practices in with and on top of the Silva Method. University researchers have checked out the Silva Method and it’s known for effective results. Goldman’s additions are interesting...
The best results I’ve personally seen and experienced were from a combination of New Thought, Silva Method, Huna, and Levenson Release technique.
_http://robertworstell.com/sedona-method/sedona-method-quantum-jumping-turned-scams/index.html

You are instructed to use your subjective feelings to determine your results, although he seems to say it backwards or in a distorted manner:

Your Freedom – whether you feel you now have more than when you started – is the key point to keep in mind as you create and travel your own path.
_http://robertworstell.com/sedona-method/sedona-method-quantum-jumping-turned-scams/index.html

"Quantum Jumping" is apparently just new variations on the older Silva themes:

The key point to Goldman’s stuff is his “going to alpha level” and then using visualization and mental programming with the use of affirmations.
What Goldman has changed is what visualizations you do when reaching alpha.
_http://robertworstell.com/sedona-method/burt-goldman-quantum-jumping-review/index.html

I'm personally familiar with the Silva Method and once made my own "alpha wave" recordings. One day I just said to myself: "this is just stupid...I could be busy doing something much more productive toward bringing me what I'm making affirmations about! Plus, I'm just training myself to be programmable by others."

And then came the inevitable: "God, I can't believe how dense I can be at times!"

Having said all that, if you "Quantum Jump", you'll come back and let us know? :)
FWIW

The experience that Laura describes sounds just like the dreams I've had that I posted in night terrors. Whoa, I never thought of them like that. Profound indeed.

FWIW Letter I sent today...

Dear Burt and Staff at Quantum Jumping
I am writing in response to the two e-mails I received today concerning my overwhelming and immediate need to sign up for the Quantum Jumping course.
I have to admit I have been vaguely interested in your program. It appears to be an interesting development of the Silva Method.

My problem is your advertising material is so tacky, so sleazy and so remarkably demeaning that it makes me wonder how you can be involved in Consciousness issues at all.
Please take a moment to consider what I am saying. I am not merely bitching at you...

“This is your last chance to get the Quantum Jumping II for FREE
if you get Quantum Jumping I NOW...”

Probably not! Precedents suggest I will have this opportunity at least once a year.

“Will you make the choice to change your life?
Or will you return to your comfort zone, and let this door
close on you?”
So let me get this straight: you know that I need to change my life?
And you know that my comfort zone is...what exactly?
The tacit message is I do what you want me to or I...I am a looser?
I am not living up to your standards? I do not follow this.
I’d love to hear how you found out I need to change my life.
And how you established the insufficiencies of my Comfort Zone.
Was I put on Earth to please Burt Goldman?

“You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. There are over 35 000
Quantum Jumping members worldwide, and this is your chance to join them:”

Should I want to do this? Because 35K others are doing it? Quantum Jumping will have exactly whatever effect it can have on me, and the existence of the other 35 K is irrelevant. Contrary to popular New Age beliefs...

“Now listen, I know I've sent you a ton of emails over the past few days.”
“Now Listen”? Really? Yes Sir! I’m listening , Sir!

“But that's only because I want to make sure you take the jump.”
Well, you are so sweet. I am really touched. Burt, this is called Emotional Blackmail.
It’s BS. It’s tacky. I’m sure it works, very often. But I’m not sure you should be happy that it does.

Once you do, you'll never look back.
After 11:59pm tonight (Pacific Time) this offer is closed for good and there
is absolutely nothing I can do.”

Burt, I’m just an ordinary conscious, conscientious slob. I look back all the time.
That’s how we evaluate what we’re doing. We’re supposed to look back.
And Burt, if you have any freedom at all, and if you are conscious, you know perfectly well that you can do anything you want with the Quantum Jumping courses after 11:59 tonight: you can give them away for free, you can sell them for half prize in six weeks, you can light them on fire
and go skinny tipping in the Euphrates.

Understand this, I am sure your marketing literature is working for you. Perhaps that is not something to be proud of. You can present and sell your material with a lot more precision, and a lot more integrity. But it will take effort, and intelligence. And it will mean breaking out of the mold of all self-help/financial advice/”Madame Zolaria will tell your future if you cross her palm with silver” mailings that pollute our mind and time.

Believe it or not, I mean you no harm.
Give some thought to what I have said. Oddly enough, it might be helpful.

Sincerely

Hello denekin,
What's the purpose of this post? All I see is that you got confrontational with an automatic email. Sometimes, ignoring such emails saves energy.

You may have made some accurate observations, but your letter did come across as kind of rude, angry and patronising.
I think we've all had times when we want (and have!) to vent our frustrations by giving someone a piece of our minds, but where does it get us?
Maybe you could write a letter next time, expressing everything you feel, no-holds-barred, then delete it!

Seeing this thread, I can say that Quantum Jumping is pretty close to going to the upper worlds in Shamanism, using some meditation instead of drums or whatever means to reach a trance state, where one meets his higher self (or one's double in an inner dimension)...

...am I to assume that some part of myself, a future self perhaps, of course they are all simultaneous but just for the sake of reference, came back and interacted with my present self for some purpose of exchange?

A: Well this is a question best left for your own exploration, as you will gain more knowledge by contemplating it by yourself rather than seeking the answers here. But a suggestion is to be made that you do that as you will gain much, very much knowledge by contemplating these very questions on your own and networking with others as you do so. Be not frustrated for the answers to be gained through your own contemplation will be truly illuminating to you...

There are numerous ways to seek the answers and gain more knowledge. The difficulty being to know where to start and when to stop.

The exploration of our higher self, future self interacting with our present self, through contemplation and networking, this is the place!

A few scientists are more and more into retro-causality, not only revisiting our concepts of time, but calling out intuition, as a capacity of our right brain to recover informations from the future... [in French, an interesting link on this subject : http://www.doublecause.net/index.php?page=Bierman.htm]

I also think that all possibilities exist simultaneously.

Our future strictly depends on free will, in other words, upon the choise that we make at every instant. But still, all possibilities do exist at the same time. Only our focus of awarness changes.

Only our awarness dictates which state of the universe we contemplate every moment. Time is an illusion so perhaps we are only really always contempling a single state that 'jumps' constantly so fast it appears 'fluid', our awarness being the source of these 'quantum jumps'. In other words we constantly collapse everything in a single possibility.

Hard to describe because of the illusion of time. But I think the projector metaphor as given by the C's is quite a good picture. Everything is there on the film and our awarness is the projector. What appears to be a fluid motion of time is really a succession of images.

My thoughts. Feel free to comment or correct me if I'm wrong. I'm here to learn.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom