Pyramid Power

From my point of view, to energize the body complex, it is best to sleep well.

To paraphrase the C's, that break from the OP drain makes all the difference. And in the dream we recharge from the 7 density.

I have observed (although of course you cannot be completely sure) that OPs have a lot of trouble sleeping. Their energy is best obtained awake.

And also, as I recall, the pyramid used for that purpose must have specific dimensions (provided in the Ra Material). The emission of a pyramid with other dimensions can be very harmful and even using the correct pyramid, if the exposure to it is for longer than the recommended time, it can overload the system and do more harm than good.

In my New Age era I thought about doing it for a while, but for "some reason" I didn't.

Long time ago I made a small one of cardboard and I put meat inside. Too check, I put sideline a box made of cardboard too with meat under too.

If I remember well, the two pieces of meats were "mummified" after a certain time. So it was inconclusive. I wanted to have a piece of meat without something above to compare but it was impossible in a small flat with a cat...

Since I never reiterated the experience.

Long time ago I made a small one of cardboard and I put meat inside. Too check, I put sideline a box made of cardboard too with meat under too.

If I remember well, the two pieces of meats were "mummified" after a certain time. So it was inconclusive. I wanted to have a piece of meat without something above to compare but it was impossible in a small flat with a cat...

Since I never reiterated the experience.

Aha, really? That is interesting, and kind of funny... Too bad we don't have another control group, but maybe in the future it could be examined again.

No but if you read the details, and if I remember well, it's not so simple. The effects are produced at a certain place in the pyramid.

It is kind of a lot of text to parse through, but from what little I can piece together that appears to be correct. I find it hard to find any one statement that will sum the matter up briefly, but the gist of it that I'm seeing is that the kinds of effects observed in the King's and Queen's Chambers were made with the proportions/size of the Pyramid of Giza in mind. While it does say that one can go into a Queen's Chamber position for aiding in meditation for instance, getting the size and proportions sufficiently correct in a structure of your own to enter into and appropriately utilize these effects would probably be rather difficult, as the structure would have to be pretty big I think. You'd need some land, in all likelihood...

The smaller pyramid effect should be more obtainable for many, which is why I brought that up first. About the entering-into kinds of pyramids though, it does say that a teepee for instance can be used to similar effect also, but again we come to the size/land issue potentially so I dunno. Maybe worth mentioning.

From my point of view, to energize the body complex, it is best to sleep well.

To paraphrase the C's, that break from the OP drain makes all the difference. And in the dream we recharge from the 7 density.

I have observed (although of course you cannot be completely sure) that OPs have a lot of trouble sleeping. Their energy is best obtained awake.

And also, as I recall, the pyramid used for that purpose must have specific dimensions (provided in the Ra Material). The emission of a pyramid with other dimensions can be very harmful and even using the correct pyramid, if the exposure to it is for longer than the recommended time, it can overload the system and do more harm than good.

In my New Age era I thought about doing it for a while, but for "some reason" I didn't.

Well, sleep is good when you can get good sleep yes, but there's no reason not to have an additional tool in your spiritual "toolkit" as it were, no?

While they do give instructions on the use of a smaller pyramid, they do so with the caveats you mention, that is correct, but again so long as one uses their discretion and does observe them there is not really any particular reason to be concerned for oneself I think.

Here they give the general description of the method and a 30-minute limit attached:
57.13 Questioner: Is there currently any use for the pyramid shape at all that is beneficial?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in the affirmative if carefully used.

The pyramid may be used for the improvement of the meditative state as long as the shape is such that the entity is in Queen’s Chamber position or entities are in balanced configuration about this central point.

The small pyramid shape, placed beneath a portion of the body complex may energize this body complex. This should be done for brief periods only, not to exceed 30 of your minutes.

The use of the pyramid to balance planetary energies still functions to a slight extent, but due to earth changes, the pyramids are no longer aligned properly for this work.

Here they more explicitly state that it is generally only meant to be done once in a 24-hour period, and they also describe exactly what the mechanism of the effect is (that is to say, dealing with exhaustion. Beats coffee, maybe.):
66.27 Questioner: How many applications of thirty minutes or less during a diurnal period would be appropriate?

Ra: I am Ra. In most cases, no more than one. In a few cases, especially where the energy will be used for spiritual work, experimentation with two shorter periods might be possible, but any feeling of sudden weariness would be a sure sign that the entity had been over-radiated.

66.28 Questioner: Can this energy help in any way as far as healing of physical distortions?

Ra: I am Ra. There is no application for direct healing using this energy although, if used in conjunction with meditation, it may offer to a certain percentage of entities some aid in meditation. In most cases it is most helpful in alleviating weariness and in the stimulation of physical or sexual activity.

And here they again describe that it is not to be done in excess as it can result in an "overdose" of this energy type:
57.20 Questioner: If a pyramid shape were placed below the entity, how would this be done? Would this be placed beneath the bed? I’m not quite sure of the arrangement for energizing the entity by “placing it below.” Could you tell me how to do that?

Ra: I am Ra. Your assumption is correct. If the shape is of appropriate size it may be placed directly beneath the cushion of the head or the pallet upon which the body complex rests.

We again caution that the third spiral of upward lining light, that which is emitted from the apex of this shape, is most deleterious to an entity in overdose and should not be used over-long.

In the above though, they're talking about placing it underneath one's bed (or pillow)? While that might work, if I were to do that I would almost definitely fall asleep in the process and incur the very "overdose" they advise against, so if you do that you might want to set an alarm first at least. I would say that placing it on the floor underneath a chair would be more practical for many, but it's up to you I guess.

They do elsewhere liken the overdose effect to being like "overcharging a battery" also, so do be aware. Otherwise, they make various other comments describing the (meta?)physical properties of how this is all supposed to work, but I will spare that for the time being.

Aha, really? That is interesting, and kind of funny... Too bad we don't have another control group, but maybe in the future it could be examined again.
Yes, time an motivation to be found. The person who introduced me to the pyramid question, said me some persons take advantage of it to sharpen used razor blades. I was surprised by a such profane usage but I was intrigued.

It is kind of a lot of text to parse through, but from what little I can piece together that appears to be correct. I find it hard to find any one statement that will sum the matter up briefly, but the gist of it that I'm seeing is that the kinds of effects observed in the King's and Queen's Chambers were made with the proportions/size of the Pyramid of Giza in mind. While it does say that one can go into a Queen's Chamber position for aiding in meditation for instance, getting the size and proportions sufficiently correct in a structure of your own to enter into and appropriately utilize these effects would probably be rather difficult, as the structure would have to be pretty big I think. You'd need some land, in all likelihood...
Yes, what I remember is that several vortex of energy are created by the pyramid. So for a big one you have to be at the right place to have a good effect and not a deleter one.

For a small one, did Ra give some length of time to use it? 1 mn, 10 mn , 1 hour ?

Yes, time an motivation to be found. The person who introduced me to the pyramid question, said me some persons take advantage of it to sharpen used razor blades. I was surprised by a such profane usage but I was intrigued.

I have briefly read similar things; I am not really sure what the source on them is but I guess we'll see if anything comes of it in time...

Yes, what I remember is that several vortex of energy are created by the pyramid. So for a big one you have to be at the right place to have a good effect and not a deleter one.

For a small one, did Ra give some length of time to use it? 1 mn, 10 mn , 1 hour ?

I have quoted the respective lengths above: they say not to do it for more than 30 minutes at a time, and only once per day (unless doing two shorter sessions in an experimental fashion, but no other cases than this are mentioned).

Speaking of lengths though, the question of sizes and angles often comes up, but in respect to the proportions involved for the small pyramid they have this to say:
57.21 Questioner: What would the height of one of these pyramids be, approximately, in centimeters, for best functioning?

Ra: I am Ra. It matters not. Only the proportion of the height of the pyramid from base to apex to the perimeter of the base is at all important.

57.22 Questioner: What should that proportion be?

Ra: I am Ra. This proportion should be the 1.16 which you may observe.

57.23 Questioner: Do you mean that the sum of the four base sides should be 1.16 of the height of the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

I'm not sure what he means by "sum of the base sides", but I think it means the distance from the center base to the corner should be 1.16 times the height of the pyramid. Maybe I've got that wrong, I just can't seem to wrap my head around the language.

Well regardless, the Great Pyramid today according to Wikipedia stands at 138.5 meters and has a base of 230.3 meters, and going by my calculations the distance from center base to corner should be 162.85 meters, or about 1.175 times the height. Historically the pyramid has had its outer limestone casing removed, and I would wonder if by doing so the internal function of the pyramid hadn't been altered in the process, changing the points of energy flow and so on. It might not even be functioning in quite the same way it'd been meant to in the first place, being slightly misaligned perhaps. It is a curious possibility I think.

I make these. The spiraling energy coming from the tip is pretty potent (Orgonite)
Your pyramid is very nice but for research and experimenting purposes the best is to have one made with neutral material in a first time.

I have quoted the respective lengths above: they say not to do it for more than 30 minutes at a time, and only once per day (unless doing two shorter sessions in an experimental fashion, but no other cases than this are mentioned).
Good so we have a good indication.

I'm not sure what he means by "sum of the base sides", but I think it means the distance from the center base to the corner should be 1.16 times the height of the pyramid. Maybe I've got that wrong, I just can't seem to wrap my head around the language.
For me it's the perimeter. But as Ra said, it's matter not. The proportions are important I think.

Just going by personal anecdote, I'd have to agree @Roadhizzy. It feels very strong, and charges you up quick.
You mean you already have one and already test it?

Yeah, many semi-neutral pyramids are crystal. Quartz etc

Or people make tents, seen many coming out of Russia (teepee is similar design but a cone)

Orgonite is special as its 50% metal and is basically a solidstate device with piezoelectric core crystals (can see the tip in my photo)

Layers of brass, aluminum and black iron oxide (pottery glazing powder)

For me it's the perimeter. But as Ra said, it's matter not. The proportions are important I think.

I think that's what it refers to. In any event, a pyramid with a proportion of 1.16 of that distance compared to the height would have a slope angle at about 50.6°, so it would be more straightforward to just refer to the angle of the pyramid in future cases. As it stands today, the Great Pyramid has a slope angle of 51°50' for comparison.

You mean you already have one and already test it?

I do, having had it for about, two years? It's basically a large paperweight, standing at about 7cm tall and running 10cm along the base. I was initially under the mistaken impression that it might have some kind of a healing effect, but nevertheless it has been about as good for the purposes stated in the Ra material I would say, having used it intermittently over this time period.

Your pyramid is very nice but for research and experimenting purposes the best is to have one made with neutral material in a first time.

The material may actually matter a little bit. According to this:
57.19 Questioner: Is there any variation in the effect with respect to the material of construction, the thickness of the material? Is it simply the geometry of the shape, or is it related to some other factors?

Ra: I am Ra. The geometry, as you call it, or relationships of these shapes in their configuration is the great consideration. It is well to avoid stannous material or that of lead or other baser metals. Wood, plastic, glass, and other materials may all be considered to be appropriate.
58.14 Questioner: Then if I just used a wire frame that were four pieces of wire and joined at the apex running down to the base, and the pyramid were totally open, this would do the same thing to the spiraling light energy? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The concept of the frame as equal to the solid form is correct. However, there are many metals not recommended for use in pyramid shapes designed to aid the meditative process. Those that are recommended are, in your system of barter, what you call expensive. The wood, or other natural materials, or the man-made plastic rods will also be of service.
66.23 Questioner: Is there a best material or optimal size for the small pyramid to go beneath the head?

Ra: I am Ra. Given that the proportions are such as to develop the spirals in the Giza pyramid, the most appropriate size for use beneath the head is an overall height small enough to make placing it under the cushion of the head a comfortable thing.

66.24 Questioner: There’s no best material?

Ra: I am Ra. There are better materials which are, in your system of barter, quite dear. They are not that much better than substances which we have mentioned before. The only incorrect substances would be the baser metals.

We have a list of what to use (wood, plastic, glass, "other natural materials", and I think they're maybe insinuating precious metals also when referring to 'barter') or what not to use (lead, "stannous material", or other "baser metals"), but they don't really seem to go into much length about why that is that I can see (aside from it "[aiding] in the meditative process"), nor do the questioners follow it either. I suppose the connotations could be inferred well-enough, but it would be nice to have some kind of hard confirmation one way or another.

Hi people. In the Ra material it says that a small pyramid can be used for "energizing the body complex" as it puts it (paraphrasing). I was just wondering, does anyone on the forum have experience with this?
Dear Lathyrus: You may want to refer to Pyramid Power by Dr. Patrick Flanagan and Pyramid Power II. Pyramid Power II provides much of the scientific evidence behind the work. I am the archivist of Patrick's personal library consisting of over 45,000 books. To date, I have logged approximately 6,400. Due to Patrick's research in Egypt, with pyramids and water, you will also find other books related to same in his library which may also assist you in your research. PatrickFlanaganLibrary.com. A quick search of the forum provides a couple references to Patrick, specifically with respect to his knowledge of mind control. Patrick is also known to come to those who ask for his assistance in the dream time. Who knows, right? ;-)

Dear Lathyrus: You may want to refer to Pyramid Power by Dr. Patrick Flanagan and Pyramid Power II. Pyramid Power II provides much of the scientific evidence behind the work. I am the archivist of Patrick's personal library consisting of over 45,000 books. To date, I have logged approximately 6,400. Due to Patrick's research in Egypt, with pyramids and water, you will also find other books related to same in his library which may also assist you in your research. PatrickFlanaganLibrary.com. A quick search of the forum provides a couple references to Patrick, specifically with respect to his knowledge of mind control. Patrick is also known to come to those who ask for his assistance in the dream time. Who knows, right? ;-)
Hi Gisele,

Wow, really? What a surprise, here of all places. I will be sure to give them a look when I have the opportunity, thanks for the suggestions.

Who knows, indeed.

Back
Top Bottom