Putin t-shirt

A Jay

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I've been wanting to have the picture that's gone around facebook of Putin riding a bear put on a t-shirt, but I can't really think of any good captions to go along with it. What I've come up with so far:

- something about 'Putin me on'
- No more Mr Nice Putin
- Putin is my Homeboy
- Russian Calvary

Any other creative suggestions?

Attachments

• vladimir-putin-riding-bear.jpg
    vladimir-putin-riding-bear.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 432
I like the idea :) and would personally would vote for "Putin is my homeboy".

And I worked on a similar graphic myself some time back and based on the one you are showing though after some adjustments I came up with the following and could be available with a much higher resolution than the one above:

Attachments

• Putin-bear-water-v2.jpg
    Putin-bear-water-v2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 406
;)
Puttin' Off the inevitable
Puttin' It all In
Puttin It all on Red
Puttin' One over
Just Puttin' Around
Puttin' On the Ritz

Putin - Taking out
Putin Bear it or not
Putin hunting/fishing salmons
Bear; brand new Putin's chess figure
Vlad the bearboy (instead cowboy)
It's only judo
Don't hope I can't swim...
Grizzly is next - small steps first

My caption would be - The Russian Bear

I like 'Russian Calvary' as well.

crimea+river.jpg

I like the first picture on the front (with "No more Mr Nice Putin") of the T-shirt with rs's picture on the back of the shirt. :)

I like Putin, I like the two pictures of him on the bear, I like the bear. How much? ;D

There must be some way to make humor from Putin and Medvedev working together. If I remember my Russian correctly, medved is "honey bear" and -ev would be "son of".

That's a good one, trendsetter. :lol:

I like the first picture with a caption saying "The Russian Calvary - Not Putin Around".

Hahaha!! I laughed so hard at some of these I almost dropped my ciggy! :lol2:

So I really like either, 'In the Russian Calvary, there's no Putin around' or 'Russian Calvary? Now you're Putin me on'.

I'll call the tshirt printing company tomorrow and see what the prices would be. If it's reasonable, I'll get the Putin +bear and a Caesar quenelle! Thanks for the ideas everyone!

Back
Top Bottom