Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

When it comes to Polish sources, I recommend this channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/CW24tv/videos
Cool explanation and analysis from our, Polish, point of view.
@Elisasheva , @Michal : why don't you start your own Telegram polish reinformation channel ? You can already post many news coming from here, and i can link to you french channels, translation is quick using deepl, it's usually short text with image(s) or video. Then start to invite some friends, this should rapidly grow - learn how to install telegram on PC (or Mac or Unix) - I do not know if you have many Telegram channels in Poland, but in French languages, they are countless. And of course there are all the ones in english too. Just my 2 cents :)

I'll not discuss about your comments on the tactical situation, but regarding your last paragraph. I feel something missing, i mean, what about these people who are caught in the middle since 8 years in the East of the Ukraine ? The government had 8 years to accept peace but they refused it. And now that the tide turned, you encourage us to wish for peace which would mean let these assassins unpunished ?
I like the way Dmitry Orlov put it:
People who are now speaking out against Russia’s military action in the Ukraine need to answer a simple question: Where have you been for the last eight years while the carnage in Donetsk and Lugansk was going on, while people were being burned alive in Odessa, while the Ukrainian government organized terrorist operations on Russian territory and while the entire Ukrainian population has been forced to kowtow to Americans and to speak Ukrainian, most often against its will? If your answer is “I didn’t know” then you have forfeited your right to an informed opinion on what’s happening there now. Please keep that in mind and act accordingly.

Wow, NATO is very generous. If I was Ukranian , which I'm not, I would not risk my life for people like Zelensky, Klitschkos, Tymoshenko and the rest of that elite class called the Oligarchs.
Actually, it isn't confirmed by Poland if they are sending jets. But even "if", I wouldn't call that "help" (source):
Poland will provide Ukraine with operational, mission-fit and non-operational machines that cannot be used in combat, but can be a valuable source of spare parts. The situation is similar in the case of machines donated by other countries. For example, out of 12 Slovak airworthy ones, there will be six. Bulgarian machines have also been described as in poor condition for years and only a few are fit for use. Regardless, they can be valuable as said source of spare parts.
In the current situation, the Ukrainians certainly have serious problems with the maintenance of their machines and with access to spare parts. Thus, even partially defective machines may prove to be a great support in the fight between Ukraine and Russia.
What a sad and embarrassing story.

This from South Front today, regarding the deployment of air support from NATO, with infographic inserted.

Bulgarian Prime Minister Kirill Petkov claimed that Sofia decided to supply Ukraine with 16 MIG-29s. The Ukrainian pilots could reportedly carry out combat sorties from the territory of Poland.

The initiative was opposed by the country’s Defense Minister Stefan Yanev. He said that this would drag the republic into a war with the Russian Federation. Now the pro-Western population demands his resignation.

Among other countries, Poland and Slovakia are ready to supply Ukraine with fighter jets. On February 28th, Ukrainian pilots from Ivano-Frankivsk reportedly went to Poland for MiG-29 fighters. The question is, where will they fly them to Ukraine as almost all the airfields in Ukraine have been destroyed by Russian strikes.

As soon as foreign warplanes enter Ukraine to hit Russian forces, Russian missiles will likely hit the foreign airports, thus, targeting the NATO territory. This is how the WWIII may become.

The mythology of "The Battle of Kiev" is building up speed. I won't highlight all elements of it but for me they are simply glaring.

“I need ammo, not a ride”, may well go in the annals of history, as one of the greatest war-time quotes! #Zelensky #Ukraine

1646091233646.png

I take that as a comical line of historical proportion attributed to this guy.
He's the perfect representative of the fighting Ukrainian, NOT.
He's the "Joke is on you" representative.

Same crap was sold in this picture and people ate it up.

1646091670018.png

I have three words for this, "G F Y"

The Pawn in the Great Game
1646034046379.png

Careful with that.

Now look very closely - you see that it is a fake image. Look how the yellow borders outside the blue swastika - those areas are not genuine yellow, but unevenly distributed. Also the blue swastika outlines in a finer detail: it has strange irregular patterns which are repeated (cloned) while angled.

It is a fake / altered photo in my opinion. (However i fully agree on that the guy is a pawn in a greater, cynical game).

FHEvKwyXwAgw1mJ.jpg

The original below

maxresdefault.jpg

i.jpeg

Indeed. Context is everything, and social media posts in general usually almost always have a big lack of context. Now, with the situation at hand, context is even more important. A situation like this is rather chaotic by nature and things can change at any point, so it is very easy to come to wrong conclusions if you judge things simply by social media posts without any context. On top of that comes a deliberate propaganda campaign where false information (and information totally lacking in context) is being put out like crazy, especially from the west.

Indeed.

Yes. The Kremlin website still isn't available either, and started to become unavailable shortly after things got hot: http://en.kremlin.ru/
That's rather unfortunate since that is the main source that can tell us what Putin and really do and say (transcript of speeches and mettings etc.).

Yes they have. Refer back to the two speeches Putin has made recently.

For now, I would suggest to be very careful, stay at home and only leave the house if absolutely necessary.... Also, be aware that the Ukraine Military is catching males and force them to fight for them against the russians.
Thanks, yeah and they are looking

Thank tou. yeah and they are looking for a people that make some marks.
I have met them several of times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly have a hard time trying to bear this situation, I really like these people, they are good and great, but they don't wanna listen to anything I have to say. I don't even try anymore
Same here. In the beginning, I've tried to explain something, but it only made me angry and did any good. So I've started to only observe those around me and speak nothing. This had a somehow calming effect on me and also let me understand them finally, or so I think.

For example, my parents listen to the Polish radio all the time now. So when I'm with them I'm also exposed to this station, and the level of propaganda there is, in my opinion, atrocious. Knowing what I know, I feel extremely uncomfortable listening to it. And I mean really uncomfortable. To the point that I started to reduce time spent with my parents in order to not listen to this radio broadcast. It's good to know what the other side is talking about, but seriously, enough is enough.

My reaction surprised me but it also let me come to the obvious conclusion. For all those people, they have listened to those lies for so long, that for them it's truth. They really believe all of this so anything else they hear from me feels improbable for them. So, I guess they feel really uncomfortable while confronted with the Truth (which they think are lies). Probably so much uncomfortable as I feel, while listening to lies and propaganda. It's like we are living in different realities. Realities composed of information that causes tangible friction when confronted with one another. But now, when I understood this, it's easier for me to bear all of this and keep in touch with people around me.

And indeed it's much worse than covid. Poland just has gone mad. I'm starting to worry that we could be maneuvered into war while the population will gladly take part. It saddens me that people I know who can think critically, are so manipulated into believing that Putin and Russia are evil. To the point that anytime they think something is suspicious in the news, they immediately explain it to themselves by some ridiculous reasoning and shove it under the rug so to speak. At the same time they praise and proudly share any piece of content that can confirm and reinforce their beliefs.

The mythology of "The Battle of Kiev" is building up speed. I won't highlight all elements of it but for me they are simply glaring.

“I need ammo, not a ride”, may well go in the annals of history, as one of the greatest war-time quotes! #Zelensky #Ukraine

1646091233646.png
I take that as a comical line of historical proportion attributed to this guy.
He's the perfect representative of the fighting Ukrainian, NOT.
He's the "Joke is on you" representative.

Uhm... No, really? Wait a minute. Shouldn't it be like this:

"I don't need ammo - I need a ride", that's what he needs plentiful. Going the anal History of war time 'quotes'. Given what I saw in that wicked video... Uhm, just to set the records straight, Mr "Ze"

Speaking about that video...

As a gay guy, I can somewhat accept the "funny" girly-gay presentation. Not being a fan of it, but ok.

What really ticked me off, was the combo between the pig and the fat guy. I got that strange taste of humiliation: (the view certain elites have onto the rest of the world population, for whom humanity symbolizes being marionettes and "low life pigs"; e.g. so easily fooled, so easily controlled - and you can do whatever you want.

It was that part of the video which in my opinion revealed a much darker, cynical sub-level..."embedded". Also the dark atmosphere in which the fat man and the pig played, were strange as well remarkable - while the "gays on top" (representing the psychopathic elite) danced in a white, light, bright environment, laughing, being sarcastic/ironic.

Hitchcock psychology anyone ?

_-2022-03-01-at-01.06.00.jpg _-2022-03-01-at-01.06.09.jpg

I had trouble connecting to The Saker over here in Germany as well thinking it was down.

The Saker says his site had trouble being accessed due to intense traffic and that they were working on the technical problems. I was only beginning to be able to connect to this site today and it still takes some time to load.

Here from Stockholm

the site of the Saker, Russia Today and Sputik News are easily and speedily accessible, today.
To my surprise, I may add.

Back
Top Bottom