Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I was watching Zelensky on Youtube and decided to see the comments below. I saw maybe 7-8 of them and people are supporting him and advocating for the end of the war. When I compare this to start of the Covid pandemic people were also kinda supporting these measures in Europe, but look now, after 2 years, comments on youtube regarding protests against corona dictatorship, it changed dramatically.
Who knows how people are going to look on the present situation 2 years from now.
The Ukrainian army is a clown show. Likewise the Ukrainian govt. I wouldn't put it past Ukies to paint Z and V on their own destroyed equipment, such is the level of BS coming from that quarter. But even if this is Russian equipment, it's a drop in the ocean compared to the mountain of obliterated Ukrainian military hardware that lines the streets and roads of Ukraine.
I do not think it is a clown show, I would say it is pretty capable in my opinion to prevent army like French one from invasion, although they do not have French nuclear weapons. Also Ukrainian soldiers are worth of respect because most of them are probably not criminals, they gave an oath, and many of them just want to defend their country. Although I think that most of the people still would not fight and Russians probably could have already taken both Kiev and Kharkiv if they wanted, but they are negotiating now.

Maybe things could be solved without further war or STS forces are just trying to prolong war with these negotiations to be able to spread more of their propaganda and maybe weaken Russia.

53.000 Inhabitants, 3,900 square kilometres :) Thats a small town. Even the german Bundeswehr could take this....
The operation in South Ossetia was connected with the defense of this state from the Nazi regime of Saakashvili, who is now imprisoned in the state that was the president. Russia did not capture South Ossetia with a population of 53k, but defended it and moreover successfully.
@Tycho, you might want to watch this very interesting documentary. I watched it a couple of times and may watch it again. Saakashvili was on my radar for quite some time as he was married to a Dutch woman and I remember watching documentaries about him and his wife on Dutch TV (that should tell us something), both NATO puppets being groomed years before his so-called Rose Revolution and presidency.
As this documentary shows, Georgia in fact attacked Russia, and did so with the help of NATO military personnel, NATO weapons and equipment, NATO 'counter-terrorism' training, and a green light from Washington. In fact, fighters from the Ukrainian National Defense Forces (UNA-UNSO), set up by NATO, supplied snipers and other military personnel, the same organization that would later become instrumental in orchestrating the coup d'etat in Kiev and today's bloodshed against ethnic Russians in Eastern Ukraine.

Former US Ambassador to Russia William J. Burns, who is now CIA director, admitted in a classified 2008 embassy cable that NATO expansion to Ukraine crosses Moscow’s security “redlines” and “could potentially split the country in two, leading to violence or even, some claim, civil war, which would force Russia to decide whether to intervene.”

That is exactly what has happened.

Here I provide the crucial historical and political context that the Western media is leaving out about the Ukraine crisis. You can't truly understand the conflict without this background information:

FWIW

ADDED:
I don't think I can believe that a guy who is the head of Russian Intelligence and who knows Putin already for about 40 years would stutter and let to be cornered like that. I do believe he is capable of playing it when needed.
IMHO, he seems afraid of something or someone. Either under extreme pressure or being blackmailed.

Could be mistaken, though - after all, great actors do exist. If he is faking it, what is the objective? Vlad gets to look powerful? 🤷

This is interesting, news from today. Sneaky Uncle Sam...
Prime Minister Fumio Kishida said Monday it is not acceptable for Japan to make a nuclear sharing arrangement with the United States, rejecting the idea of hosting U.S. nuclear weapons as a deterrent amid Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Kishida said in parliament, "It is unacceptable given our country's stance of maintaining the three nonnuclear principles," following a call by former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe the previous day to discuss the option of nuclear sharing.
cropped_image_l.jpg

Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida speaks during a House of Councillors budget committee session in Tokyo on Feb. 28, 2022, wearing a mask for protection against the coronavirus. (Kyodo) ==Kyodo

Although it relies on the U.S. nuclear umbrella, Japan maintains its three principles of not producing, possessing or allowing nuclear arms on its territory. In World War II, the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were devastated by U.S. atomic bombs.

Kishida, elected from a Hiroshima constituency, has called for a world free of nuclear weapons.

Appearing on a TV program on Sunday about Japan's security environment in the face of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, Abe said, "It is necessary to understand how the world's security is maintained. We should not put a taboo on discussions about the reality we face."

Abe, who heads the largest faction of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party, also said, "As a country that experienced atomic bombings, we must uphold the goal of abolishing nuclear weapons."

Some nonnuclear members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization hold U.S. nuclear weapons under their nuclear sharing arrangements.

Take your blinders off !!!!

I'm glad I took the challenge to pick-up youlik's "hot potato" ,as it is in full display in the above video. Race segregation in full display.

And I'll say it again, Russia is facing the same but from the Western Elites by the way they view/treat the Russian People (Slavs), "untermensch".

The Pawn in the Great Game
1646053187098.png1646034046379.png

Former US Ambassador to Russia William J. Burns, who is now CIA director, admitted in a classified 2008 embassy cable that NATO expansion to Ukraine crosses Moscow’s security “redlines” and “could potentially split the country in two, leading to violence or even, some claim, civil war, which would force Russia to decide whether to intervene.”
Any well read in history high school kid would draw such a conclusion or expect such a reaction. The problem for the Puppet Masters today is that Russia is not the Russia circa 1917 or 1990. To think Russia would react differently is delusional or the desired reaction of those who provoke this. I think the latter is true.

Russia already showed how it would react in Chechnya, Georgia and even in the case when US had a base in Kazakhstan.

:lol2:

Does Long Covid have something to do with it?
Politicians claim: Putin has gone "mad"

"The effects of a long Covid infection could cause brain fog, which is claimed to be the cause of the Russian president's actions"

I've been waiting for this. actually since duma has reatified putin's decisions I thought the focus of the madness was sputnik 5 and in general adenovirus vector vaccines (resulting in war between the "sane" vaccinated with prifzer and moderna and the -flicking-g rest of the world) anyway guys: WHAT A SHOW. practically all countries with high vaccination's rate are shooting themselves in the balls and living in a parallel world where instead of two ex-balls they have 4. like the ghost of kiev.:-D

A bit off topic: unfortunately, there has been no access to Twitter in Russia for a couple of days now, except via a VPN in some cases. So people from Russia cannot see your tweets here and cannot access them via the links, so if tweets are shared without comments, people from Russia have no idea what the post is about.

A bit off topic: unfortunately, there has been no access to Twitter in Russia for a couple of days now, except via a VPN in some cases. So people from Russia cannot see your tweets here and cannot access them via the links, so if tweets are shared without comments, people from Russia have no idea what the post is about.
I think it's better in this case to share tweets as images by doing screenshots.

Regarding "is the price to pay", Rutte did say during the parliamentary debate on Ukraine (today):

(Source, in Dutch)

Another source quotes it as:
Yes, the poor jokers will need to find clever words to explain why people/families are going to drown financially, thanks to political activity of their country in a place that is none of their business. It's the price of freedom, yes, it sure sound nice until you get your energy bills next month or when you tank your car. But hell, lets send more weapons to Ukraine and maybe a some soldiers to boot. Then when we go shopping will see that we bought nearly nothing but spent all our money.

This is a bit old but I bet the trend simply accelerated since then, especially with Con-19 Circus. Now it's going to go ballistic.

In 2016, 10.4% of the population in the European Union (EU) were in arrears with their mortgage, rent or other items, such as utility bills or hire purchase payments, which are typically paid as monthly instalments. In other words, one in ten people in the EU had such outstanding debts and delayed payments in 2016.

When focusing on arrears for mortgage or rental payments, the proportion stood at 3.5% in the EU. People living in households with dependent children (4.8%) were twice as likely to face this situation as those without dependent children (2.3%).

Back
Top Bottom