Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

My reflection on this thread.

At a fairly early stage after opening this thread, I noticed that we are not trying to arrive at first-order generalizations about this "special operation" here. Instead, we seem to be flip-flopping on each other's accusations or, worse, agreeing with the opponent while writing the opposite. What is happening here is a negotiation of political correctness, not only by the establishment from the outside but also by the people on this thread who believe their point of view is closer to the truth.

Most of the participants don't bother to point out that they are discussing things imposed on them by official propaganda and avoid talking about important events happening in the background. Why are you joining the official propaganda?

I sometimes read to gather some facts and I avoid reading opinions, especially from emotionally involved individuals.

translated by chatGPT
You are probably right, but (there goes the "agreeing with the opponent while writing the opposite" part) I'm speaking just for myself, I'm not nterested at all in political corectness. And I'm not interested at all if my point of view is the truth or not, or if anyone else believes that my point of view is the truth. I'm all for Russia. I dont trust the West a bit. I am aware that Russia are making mistakes and do propaganda also, but I dont care. On the begining I took the stance that even flawed and far from perfect russian side is way better that the western side. I'm not regarding myself so high, enlightened and arrogant so that I cant take sides. I can and I do. While at the same time trying not to be emotionally attached. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes not.

I must admit that I'm annoyed that Russians are so slow.

On the "agreeing with the opponent while writing the opposite", - we could be against someone's point of view, but that doesnt mean that we are against the person. We can acknowledge both person and his/hers views of the world.

Last edited:
I must admit that I'm annoyed that Russians are so slow.
Well, this is Russia.
"Hurry up and make people laugh."
"Measure seven times, cut once."
"Therefore, the Russians take a long time to harness, but they drive fast."

Does it look like propaganda?
:lol:

Ну, это Россия.
"Поспешишь - людей насмешишь."
"Семь раз отмерь, один отрежь."
"Поэтому, русские долго запрягают, но быстро едут."

Кажется, что это пропаганда?

Well, this is Russia.

Ну, это Россия.

I thought it was funny, how (differently) DeepL translated the Russian text:

Well, this is Russia.
"Haste is a mockery of men."
"Measure twice, cut once."
"That's why Russians take a long time, but they go fast."

Does that sound like propaganda to you?

Well, this is Russia.

Ну, это Россия.

In my country its "measure 3 times and cut once". But even that is considered to be slow :)

Vladimir Putin met with war correspondents.
❗️Putin sees no point in imposing martial law on the entire territory of the Russian Federation.

The Russian border will be strengthened to protect against attacks from Ukrainian territory, the President of the Russian Federation noted.

Russia, in the event of continued shelling of its regions, will consider the creation of a "sanitary zone" on the territory of Ukraine, Putin said. The sanitary zone, if a decision is made to create it, requires an army-level operation to occupy the northern regions of Kharkov, Chernihiv and Sumy regions.

Putin assured that the problem of attacks on the Belgorod region and other regions of the Russian Federation would be resolved one way or another.

The main statement of Vladimir Putin at a meeting with military commanders:
◾️The Russian Federation was set up for good relations with all its neighbors after the collapse of the USSR;

◾️Russia in the Caucasus fought, among other things, with Al-Qaeda (banned in the Russian Federation), and the West supported these terrorists;

◾️Other countries are trying to "cut" Russia, because it is very big;

◾️For decades, Russia fed Ukraine and supported its economy;

◾️Russia was not given any chance to build normal relations with the fraternal Ukrainian people;

◾️The Russian state had nothing to do with the events in Donbass in 2014;

◾️Russia was simply "cheated" and "thrown" with the Minsk agreements, they were not going to fulfill them;

◾️The founder of Ukraine, Lenin, is thrown off the pedestal there, and the bastard and fascist Bandera is put in his place;

◾️Putin expressed bewilderment how Zelensky, who has Jewish roots, can support the revival of the name of the fascist Bandera;

◾️Ukrainians "thrown away" all the agreements reached in March 2022 after the withdrawal of Russian troops from Kyiv;

◾️The Ukrainian military-industrial complex "does not produce a shish" and will soon cease to exist, everything is brought to them;

◾️The issue of demilitarization of Ukraine continues to be in practical terms;

◾️Russia will solve the tasks of the special operation, there have been no fundamental changes in its tasks compared to the beginning of the special operation;

◾️The Ukrainian counter-offensive is large-scale, with the use of reserves, it began on June 4 and continues "right now";

◾️Putin spoke about today's Ukrainian attacks in a number of areas, several tanks and armored vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed;

◾️The Armed Forces of Ukraine were not successful in any of the sectors of the counteroffensive, they have heavy losses;

◾️The losses of the Russian military in repelling the counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are 10 times less than those of the Ukrainian ones;

◾️The Armed Forces of Ukraine lost over 160 tanks during the counteroffensive;

◾️The structure of losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is now unfavorable, they are approaching catastrophic;

◾️The proportion between the dead and the wounded in the structure of losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine during the counteroffensive is 50/50;

◾️The Armed Forces of Ukraine have lost, according to estimates, 25-30% of the equipment delivered from abroad;

◾️The Russian Federation lost 54 tanks while repulsing the Ukrainian counteroffensive, some of them are subject to restoration;

◾️Putin called the Ukrainian side guilty of the collapse of the Kakhovskaya hydroelectric power station, there could have been a "bookmark" or "added" by a blow;

◾️Russia was not interested in undermining the Kakhovskaya hydroelectric power station;

◾️Everything possible is being done to help people in the flood zone of the Kakhovskaya HPP, the Ministry of Health and the Federal Medical and Biological Agency have joined;

◾️Flooding of animal burial grounds and cemeteries after the destruction of the Kakhovskaya hydroelectric power station is a serious but solvable problem, the RCBZ troops will be involved;

◾️All victims of flooding in the area of the Kakhovskaya HPP will be provided with assistance in accordance with Russian norms and standards;

◾️Putin called the Ukrainian regime based on terror;

◾️Fighting drone attacks is a solvable task;

◾️The fight against the special services of Ukraine in the Russian Federation is underway, but Moscow, unlike Kyiv, cannot act by terrorist methods;

◾️Putin urged to fight against fakes not with restrictions, but with effective information work;

◾️Remuneration of doctors in new regions will reach the all-Russian level;

◾️The authorities will think about how to take into account dangerous working conditions when calculating the salaries of doctors in new regions.

A laughable phrase, "Berkeley experts" coming out of California.

As the C's said "Pity those that Pity."

Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 10-16-10 In Ukraine Berkeley experts are shaping the legal fight agai...png
Nearly every day for almost a year, reports have emerged of atrocities committed by Russia in Ukraine: the abduction and deportation of children, the bombing of hospitals and schools, systematic rape and mass killings. Some analysts argue that Russia is committing genocide against its democratic neighbor.

Already, Ukrainian law enforcement officials and NGOs are preparing for war crimes trials — and almost from the start of the war, their efforts to collect evidence have been guided by digital-age legal standards developed under the leadership of the Human Rights Center at the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law.

The 100-page Berkeley Protocol on Digital Open Source Investigations, co-published by the Human Rights Center and the United Nations, will be launched formally later this year. Today, though, Ukrainians are using it as a guide to help assure that images from drones, satellites and millions of smart phones, along with countless social media posts, will be admissible evidence that meets the strict standards of international judicial bodies.

Alexa Koenig, co-director of the Human Rights Center, sees the Berkeley Protocol as “a game-changer” for human rights prosecutions. The document has a rigorously legal orientation, but it also has practical applications for Ukrainian citizens and other people in other countries who want to hold perpetrators accountable for human rights violations and war crimes.

The challenge, Koenig said, that Ukrainian law enforcement investigators, human rights activists and journalists are gathering digital evidence of war crimes, but they sometimes lack the training or experience to assure that the data meets rigorous standards for accuracy and authenticity required in international judicial cases.

“How do we help them understand that if they want this kind of information to have weight in court, they need to be protecting the integrity of the data from the outset so that we don’t lose this opportunity?” she asked.

Not since World War II has Europe been the setting for such brutal and wide-ranging human rights violations — and never in human history has the technology existed to allow for extensive, detailed documentation of the crimes virtually in real time.

In Ukraine today, anyone with a smart phone can be collect evidence to support human rights investigations. And that, Berkeley officials say, is both an opportunity and a challenge.

If data is gathered casually, without rigorous documentation of specific details such as time, place and source, then it will have little value in a war crimes trial at the International Criminal Court (ICC). At the same time, technology makes it relatively easy for combatants to inject disinformation into these streams of data, clouding the waters and leaving even legitimate evidence open to suspicion.

Official investigators coming into such a chaotic situation might struggle to manage the tides of data, to “figure out where is the signal in the noise, and to verify it,” said Lindsay Freeman, director of the Technology, Law and Policy program at the Human Rights Center. “The Berkeley Protocol provides high-level advice for managing that environment.”

And in working with civil society groups throughout Ukraine, Freeman said, the center’s staff has been “developing on-the ground methodologies for how to sort through this environment.”

Grave violation of rights, but poor quality evidence

Koenig recalled period in the early 2010s, when the human rights community realized that a high proportion of cases considered at the ICC were collapsing almost before they’d begun. The Human Rights Center sent a Ph.D. student to The Hague to study the situation.

The problem, the researcher discovered, was evidence — specifically, poor quality evidence. Too much of it was secondhand accounts from reports and studies, though written by respected organizations. And even the most harrowing first-person accounts provided by survivors often lacked firm corroborating detail.

The research inspired a multi-year process, centered at Berkeley, that drew in over 100 experts in international law, judicial procedure, human rights, history, technology and other fields. Some were from the U.N. and the ICC, and some from social media companies. Others had prosecuted war crimes cases in Cambodia and Kosovo. Some were diplomats with expertise in war crimes, while others specialized in cybersecurity or the impact of war crimes targeting women.

Their discussions and workshops unfolded at a historic inflection point: The Internet was an established force. Smart phones were proliferating. Social media like Facebook and Twitter were still young, but increasingly popular worldwide. And in Syria, a savage effort by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to crush a civil uprising was generating storms of global outrage — and oceans of open source evidence that the regime was abusing human rights and committing war crimes.

Then, in 2014, at about the same time as the Human Rights Center was holding workshops on open source evidence with the ICC and others, Russia illegally annexed Ukraine’s Crimea region.

‘This is exactly why we created the protocol’

In late 2020, working with the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, the center released the English-language version of the Berkeley Protocol. In August 2021, Berkeley’s Human Rights Center began working on a Ukraine-related investigation and consulting with Ukrainian NGOs on Russian cyberattacks.

When Russia launched its unprovoked invasion on Feb. 24, 2022, the Ukrainians put the Berkeley Protocol into action.

Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 10-21-17 Iryna Venediktova on Twitter.png
March 9, 2022

“It was immediately a resource for them,” Freeman said. “They created an unofficial translation (into Ukrainian) and published it and shared it — they did that on their own.”

The Human Rights Center then posted the translation on its website. Staff did a virtual training for a group of NGOs operating under the umbrella of the Ukraine 5 AM Coalition (named for the hour of the invasion on Feb. 24.)

Even Ukrainian police began using the protocol, Freeman said. Iryna Venediktova, then Ukraine’s prosecutor general, endorsed it, too.

“We have a team of prosecutors who register evidence of war crimes available in open sources, in line with Criminal Procedure Code (and) the Berkeley Protocol … so that such evidence is admissible before international judicial institutions,” Venediktova tweeted in the weeks after the Russian invasion.

Meanwhile, Freeman explained, Russian forces have been communicating on Telegram and other social media channels, providing an additional stream of evidence for investigators.

And the relevant data needs to be curated, verified and securely stored for future trials.

“This is exactly why we created the protocol — to strengthen the evidence needed to secure justice in the face of atrocity,” Koenig said in the early days of the invasion.

Bringing order to a complex communication battlefield

Before the invasion, “we thought that Syria was the most documented conflict in history,” Freeman said. “Ukraine has just blown that out of the water. The number of people with phones, the number of drones, the amount of satellite imagery coverage … there’s so much visual imagery coming out.”

1686644677692.png
War crimes investigators in Bucha, Ukraine, study bodies exhumed from the site of a mass burial in April 2022, less than two months after the Russian invasion. (Photo by National Police of Ukraine via Wikimedia Commons)

But that volume creates its own challenges. Weak evidence needs to be filtered out. Investigators especially have to beware of disinformation and “deepfake” videos that have been digitally manipulated to create false impressions.

“This is a conflict where the information space itself is a battlefield,” Freeman said. “It’s information warfare, the fight for influence and the use of disinformation, different types of psychological operations — we’re seeing how the Russians use that. But then the Ukrainians also have shown they’re quite good at that themselves.

“So it’s a really, really complex information environment.”

In effect, Freeman explained, Ukraine has become the first test case for the Berkeley Protocol. The war and the effort to document war crimes allow important on-the-ground evaluations of its standards and methods.

But Freeman sees another development of great potential importance, both for Ukraine and in future conflicts: The ICC, the Ukraine government and local investigators are beginning to use a common language, derived from the protocol, about human rights violations and war crimes and how they are documented.

“We already see the terminology is certainly helping different groups — police, civil society, international lawyers coming in — to speak to each other,” she said. “That creates a sort of flow of understanding between the many different justice and accountability actors in the field.”

The Berkeley Protocol is shaping a new international landscape

The Berkeley Protocol is almost certainly reshaping the legal landscape for human rights in a time of war — both for Ukraine and future conflicts worldwide.

But how exactly will these efforts play out for the people of Ukraine as they press for accountability and reparations? That remains to be seen. The war is still raging, and its outcome is uncertain. Perhaps the best they can hope is that, in legal terms, the protocols help to strengthen some cases.

1686644899863.png
A maternity hospital in Ukraine’s Zaporizhzhia region was hit by Russian rockets last November. An infant was killed in the blast, and a mother and a health care worker were injured. Two doctors were pulled from the rubble. (Photo by National Police of Ukraine via Wikimedia Commons)

After long experience in this field, Koenig is a realist. Typically, such legal cases are complex and take years to wend through the justice system. Even when the perpetrators of crimes are identified, Russia may shield them from prosecution. Many of these cases, even cases of shocking brutality, might never make it to trial.

“I think courts have an important role to play in helping people make sense of what’s happened and who may be most responsible,” Koenig said. “At the same time, what people might need in the aftermath of conflict is for their house to be rebuilt or schools reopened for their children, or their immediate humanitarian needs met.

“We have to make sure that those of us working in the legal space are humble enough to recognize that our tool is not always the right tool to meet those needs.”

But even outside the legal sphere, she said, the protocol may provide crucial support for nations, communities and people as they try to recover and rebuild.

For example, she said, people may need a reliable record of what happened during the war, even if the record does not lead to prosecution.

“People will want to build the histories of their communities and what they’ve suffered and witnessed,” Koenig said. “This kind of data can become almost like a digital museum that they can explore, to make sense of something that will often feel senseless.”

That signals a deeper rationale for the Berkeley Protocol: In the life of a community, long after the war ends, reliable data may support justice in various forms.

It’s important that we never lose sight of, or break out of, conversations with the people who are most impacted,” she said. “The objective is that we come ever closer to getting the forms of justice demanded by those who’ve been most affected by conflicts.”

Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 10-35-04 Financial Times on Twitter.png

Ukrainian Forces Grinded Out Before They Reached Russian Main Defenses
12.06.2023 SouthFront News

Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 16-34-07 BreakThrough News on Twitter.png

Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 16-41-44 (3) Jos Quinten (@TaranQ) _ Twitter.png

Vladimir Putin met with war correspondents.
Vladimir Putin should have expressed according to this video
The special operation revealed parquet generals in the RF Armed Forces and brought really effective people out of the shadows, the situation here is like a pandemic. After the pandemic, heroic doctors began to appear. Also in the army, they very quickly began to realize that there were many such parquet generals everywhere, but people who were sitting in the shadows appear, but it turned out that they are effective and very necessary. Such people need to be looked for and promoted.
Incidentally, Putin in this statement is picking up a point from the critics of some of the leading Russian military officers, like from Yevgeny Viktorovich Prigozhin and Igor Ivanovich Strelkov. The latter co-founded:
The Angry Patriots Club (KRP; Russian: Клуб рассерженных патриотов, romanized: Klub rasserzhennykh patriotov) is a Russian hardline nationalist social movement founded on 1 April 2023 by Igor Strelkov, Pavel Gubarev and Maxim Kalashnikov. The club criticizes the current Russian government for half-measures and inability to win the war against Ukraine.[2]
Washington has promised depleted uranium to Ukraine.

Russia wishes to establish a buffer zone in the Eastern Ukraine to reduce the danger to Belgorod,

According to the Military Summary Channel, there are Wagner and Akhmet groups in Belgorod, so these groups could be ready to work on this task.

Yesterday, June 12, a Russian Major Genral was allegedly killed by a missile attack. The Wiki has:
Sergey Vladimirovich Goryachev (Russian: Сергей Владимирович Горячев; 22 October 1970 – 12 June 2023) was a Russian major general[2] who served as commander of the Russian 201st military base in Tajikistan[3] and as the Chief of Staff of the 35th Combined Arms Army of the Russian Federation.
A posting on the Telegram messaging service reported that Goryachev and several other senior officers had been killed on 12 June 2023 by an attack, said to have been by a Storm Shadow missile, by the Armed Forces of Ukraine on positions of the Russian Armed Forces in Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Oblast. He was 52.[2][10]
There is no major move on the frontline, but the NATO puppet keeps trying.

Guys like Gilad Atzmon have been relatively quite, and yet still active on Twitter, and good for him. Another person I've missed following, is Norman Finkelstein. Here is Norman taking a look at Bernie Sanders and the Ukraine terror and depopulation war that They Started (with help from their western friends):

In its much-heralded offensive, Ukraine has to date taken about three “settlements.” The New York Times acclaimed this as the first Ukrainian victory. The total prewar population of this “liberated” territory was considerably less than the number of students in my high school. Today’s Times report on the ground war in one village made for most grim reading:

Outnumbered, outgunned, out-tanked and nearly surrounded, a small group of Ukrainian soldiers are doing whatever they can to hold onto Marinka,
The Ukrainians are so desperate to protect themselves from Russian shelling that when they find a house that is still standing, or at least has a few intact walls, the first thing they do is rip up the floor and dig. Building a hide-out underground is the only way to survive, they said. They live in a warren of tunnels and pulverized basements, in the dark, like moles.
“The Russians outnumber us four to one in soldiers, six to one in artillery,” Captain Fritz said.
The brigade, like others in Ukraine, would not disclose its casualty figures or even its total numbers. But Captain Fritz said that so many of their professional soldiers had been injured or killed by this point that the 79th had turned to recruits with little prior military experience to fill the holes.
Marinka sits at a critical road junction, and since last August the Russian bulldozer style of warfare, to simply wipe out everything in front of it, has pushed back the 79th by about 750 yards. If the Ukrainians get completely pushed out, Captain Fritz said, the Russians could move to the next towns of Kurakhove, Vuhledar and Pokrovsk, bringing them closer to achieving President Vladimir V. Putin’s dream of capturing the entire Donbas.
This war, Captain Fritz said, will last for “years.”
It was obvious before the “offensive” that it would turn Ukraine into a charnel house. But Biden nonetheless sent these young men to their deaths. Bernie says “I trust” Biden. I say, that makes Bernie an accomplice to murder.
----------

Indeed, it stagers the imagination as to those who have taken an active role to become an 'accomplice to murder."

There's a huge information war on both sides. That's why it's so difficult to follow events happening on the battlefield. We can never be sure about anything. Both the west and Russian side are exaggerating or twisting facts, but I myself trust Russian side more because the west proved itself to be full of pathological liars and psychopaths.

I'm all for Russia. I dont trust the West a bit. I am aware that Russia are making mistakes and do propaganda also, but I dont care. On the begining I took the stance that even flawed and far from perfect russian side is way better that the western side. I'm not regarding myself so high, enlightened and arrogant so that I cant take sides. I can and I do. While at the same time trying not to be emotionally attached. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes not.

Above is pretty much the way it is as far as I can see. And if you watch Tucker Carlson's new rant, you'll see why I think this way. The West are ALL LIARS and WARMONGERS.

by Gilbert Doctorow

La with the BBC et Euronews presented this morning the start of the largest air exercises ever organized in Europe, for which the newly arrived American fighters, bombers and air-to-air refueling planes constitute the central contingent of unification of the more than 200 participating aircraft.

We are told that Germany is the center of air operations and that the objective of these exercises is purely defensive, in order to show Russia what awaits it if it decides to attack a NATO member state.

Meanwhile, in the alternative media, some have raised the possibility that the Air Defender 23 could be used as a cover for a possible penetration of Ukrainian airspace by F-16s which would be piloted by Ukrainians. According to them, this would amount to repeating the way NATO's naval exercises in the summer of 2022 were used to cover the underwater operations that planted the explosives at the bottom of the sea that destroyed the pipelines of the Nord Stream 1 by deferred command in September.

The Russian media remain silent for the moment on the threat of an entry of the F-16 into the war zone. However, it is quite clear from the general position of the Russian military that any such incursion will lead to prompt Russian countermeasures, i.e. the shooting down of planes violating the rules de facto grounding in effect.

As a result, we are entering perhaps the most dangerous East-West confrontation since the Allied airlift to Berlin at the start of the first Cold War.

A portion of "propaganda" from Lukashenka, the interview was published by the telegram channel "Pool of the First":

The counterattack of the Armed Forces of Ukraine began on the 4th, 5th. You have not even noticed, we are watching what is happening there. So, during this time, about 40 thousand Ukrainians died. More than 100 will not return - they are injured. You see, almost 120-150 thousand. And the Bradleys are on fire, the Leopards are on fire like our Soviet tanks.
Why? NATO forgot how to fight?
The Russians have learned to fight, all according to science (further talks about the lines of defense, minefields and ambushes). The counteroffensive is on, the fist is on the move - 30-50 tanks, people are coming in thousands, and they do not even reach the front line of the Russian.

1686737882264.png

We noted the critical remarks by Alicia Sanders-Zakre, the Policy and Research Coordinator at the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons. She spoke about US nuclear arms activities, and specifically, the deployment of over a hundred nuclear warheads on US bases in five European countries.

As we are seeing, the international public continues to be concerned about Washington's pernicious practice of deploying nuclear weapons outside its national territory. Moreover, it is doing this in countries that have non-nuclear status according to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. Obviously, this practice, which has been going on for many decades, is a destabilising factor for maintaining security in Europe and strategic stability throughout the world.

Washington is doing all it can against this background to cover up its irresponsible behaviour and lay the blame at the wrong door. This is why it is making hypocritical, groundless accusations against Russia and Belarus in connection with their cooperation in the military nuclear field.

We have already replied to these accusations, but we would like to recall some facts and remind our readers how these events developed.

It was the NATO countries that introduced the concept of so-called “joint nuclear missions” and they have been following this for some decades. US nuclear weapons deployed in Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Turkey, are at the centre of this concept. These countries provide aircraft for the delivery of American warheads to targets while their military personnel are trained to handle nuclear arms and take part in operations on using them in combat.

We have been stating the need to return all US nuclear weapons to their national territory at every multilateral disarmament conference we attend, but Washington and its allies ignore our demands. Moreover, nuclear bombs and their carriers are subjected to large-scale modernisation during said missions, which raises this potential risk to a fundamentally new level. Meanwhile, according to its doctrinal documents, Washington has been lowering the threshold of using nuclear arms and shifting emphasis to “limited use scenarios.”

We are bound to be concerned over the recent appeals to expand the geography of stockpiled USnuclear air bombs in Europe by moving them to the borders of the Union State of Russia and Belarus.

Under these conditions of a West-unleashed total hybrid war against Russia and the US and NATO-declared intention to inflict “a strategic defeat” upon us, it would have been the height of levity and unreasonable self-confidence to hope for the absence of any military-technical countermeasures. The necessary measures were taken. We reserve the right to take additional measures to ensure the security of Russia and its allies. All our actions conform to international law and do not contradict our international commitments in any way. In this context, we would like to recall once again that, unlike in NATO’s case, Russian-Belarusian nuclear military cooperation is taking place in the framework of the Union State that has a single territory and a common military doctrine.

• No Further Mobilization
  • Martial Law in Russia unnecessary
  • Russia reserves the right to use its Depleted Uranium shells in Ukraine
  • Creation of Northern Buffer Zone around Belgorod (Russia) / Kharkov--Kupinsk (Ukraine) in Progress by special forces Wagner and Chechen Akhmat
  • Grain Deal will be Shut Down as Russia was cheated yet again by West
  • Adjusted SMO continues

No DU shells were used by Russia yet. USA however joined UK in supplying DU shells to Ukraine further poisoning Earth's best rich black soil there.
Regards Grain Deal: Of course Russia will supply friendly countries of Africa and Latin America for free.

Funding for shelled families is continually incoming from the Russian State Reserves. Many Russian private companies have joined The Russian MIC resulting in robust increase in production. Since the beginning of SMO critical supply scarcity of high-precision ammunition, communications equipment and drones have been and are being solved.

Without the SMO the Russian MOD never would have understood, what needs to be fixed to make the Russian army the best in the world.

Tragicomic development:
As you can see on this video link - 2:17 - because of horrific losses Ukrainian soldiers started to play possum. They run from one armored vehicle to the next, then quickly throw themselves to the ground and rest there "frozen", not moving at all. After a time they jump up and super-quickly run to the next vehicle and there freeze / "drop dead" again. From observing Russian drones in the air this looks somewhat as if they were dead..

Sources: TASS, Military Summary

Back
Top Bottom