Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

That Solovyev guy? I would say that the main propaganda speaker is Medvedev. Anyhow, "not going as planned" is usually trick of war. Happenings in the world says that it is going great.

Every hero losses his confidence from time to time, but that doesnt mean he will loose the war.
Soloviev, is the main ‘russian’ TV propaganda agent. ‘Big (zion) patriot’, having villas in Italy and citezenship and LGBT son in London, ‘teaches’ all poor russians how to live patriotically and west is degrading etc...🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
I think that "counterattack will be televised", and not much more than that. On the terrain there could be some move of Ukrainian forces, which Russians will use to show their power and annihilate them. Because its not of the same legitimacy to show your power by bombing what is perceived as civilian targets (e.g. Kiev), and destroying the enemy forces that attacks you.

And seems that Russians insist on legitimacy.

I'm sorry if I reveal your thoughts.

As I see it, from the point of view of the Russian who is brewing in this information field.
The West will bring in all the media, and if the Ukrainian army succeeds, they will shoot reports at each captured pillar. To justify every dollar. As well as the lines of victory, for negotiations.

The Russian state media will not say anything about the losses in the lands and human lives - you cannot rock society. Information will come from war correspondents, if they are allowed by specials. services. We will focus on them. Here other Russian forum users will correct me if necessary.

What do I count on.
When the Ukrainian troops go, the Russian Aerospace Forces will smash the columns of equipment. They will be met by landing units, marines, Wagner PMCs. There will be an epic fight and many deaths, mostly from the Ukrainian side.

But the scenario can also go the other way and there will be a lot of deaths from the Russian side. It all depends on the traitors in the General Staff of the Russian Federation. No wonder Putin constantly visits the headquarters of the special military operation. And we observe Gerasimov's sour face there. The General Staff of the Russian Federation is full of parquet generals who are ready to betray. Their epaulettes were obtained from the US Embassy.

I believe that everything will work out for Vladimir Vladimirovich.🙏

Updating those numbers, with the BBC count at around 17,000, and Donetsk just over 4k -- assuming similar for Lugansk, that's a minimum of 25k. Taking into account unreported deaths, that could push it up to 30k or a bit higher. So I'd give a slightly higher limit of "probably no less than 30k" for Russian forces, mercs, DPR/LPR. (BBC, Mediazona estimates 47k in total, a bit higher than double the number of those confirmed by name.)
What purports to be a document showing US-NATO Ukraine plans has leaked online. GrayZone has the details here:

The leaked documents claim that Russia has sustained troop losses ranging from 16,000 to 17,500 while Ukrainian losses amount to as many as 71,500 – a staggering differential that stands at odds with the triumphalist narrative projected by Kiev. They are dated March 1 2023 and appear to be part of an ongoing briefing effort to analyze the war’s progress and plan a Ukrainian counteroffensive.
Of course, "sources" are saying that this part has been altered by the leakers to be more favorable to the Russians (something the GrayZone can't dismiss outright). But if it hasn't been altered, their number is very close to the BBC/Meduza numbers quoted in my post above.

What purports to be a document showing US-NATO Ukraine plans has leaked online. GrayZone has the details here:

Of course, "sources" are saying that this part has been altered by the leakers to be more favorable to the Russians (something the GrayZone can't dismiss outright). But if it hasn't been altered, their number is very close to the BBC/Meduza numbers quoted in my post above.
Approaching Infinity,
The death toll mentioned there-is way off, unfortunately.

Here goes the ‘sequel’. Might the world have a new Snowden/Assange, or even good guys from inside US government who can’t keep silent anymore?

NYT: secret US documents about Ukraine, the Middle East and China have appeared on social networks
A new leak occurred a day later, as materials about the preparation of the Armed Forces of Ukraine for a counteroffensive appeared on the Network (Ukraine called them a "pseudo-spill"). Now more than 100 documents have been published on the Internet, they are not only about Kiev.

A new batch of American secret documents has appeared on the Internet, which relate to Ukraine, the Middle East and China, as well as the fight against terrorism, The New York Times reports. The US Department of Justice said it has launched an investigation and is in contact with the Pentagon on this issue.

According to the newspaper, on Friday, April 7, more than 100 documents were published on Twitter and other social networks. One of them is dated February 23, it is marked "Secret/Noforn" — this means that the data contained there is not intended for transfer to other countries.

According to officials and analysts interviewed by the publication, the scale of the leak of confidential information can cause "huge damage." American intelligence officials called the incident a "nightmare for Five Eyes" (Five Eyes is an intelligence alliance that includes the United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United Kingdom).

Former Pentagon and CIA officer Mick Mulroy said that the leak represents a "significant breach in the security system" that could interfere with the planning of the actions of the Ukrainian army. "It looks like it was a deliberate leak made by someone who wanted to damage the efforts of Ukraine, the United States and NATO," he said.

more on rbc:

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation about the impending provocation by Ukraine.

⚡️ Interdepartmental Coordinating Headquarters of the Russian Federation for Humanitarian Response in Ukraine

❗️ According to available data, confirmed by several independent sources, under the leadership of the office of the President of Ukraine, a large-scale provocation is being prepared aimed at discrediting the Russian Federation in the international arena

◽In order to divert the attention of the international community from the facts of numerous war crimes published by the UN, committed by the Ukrainian army and militants of nationalist formations, the Kyiv regime has planned a special information campaign.

◽️ For its implementation, over the past two weeks, in the village of Akhtyrka, Sumy region, an alleged section of the “forward line of defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the line of contact with Russian troops” has been prepared.

◽️ It is planned to deliver the bodies and remains of the dead Ukrainian servicemen from the mortuaries to the equipped pseudo-positions, whose death allegedly occurred as a result of fire damage by “Russian” artillery ammunition equipped with “poisonous substances”.

◽The Kyiv regime provides for the treatment of this area of the area and the remains of Ukrainian military personnel with a poisonous substance. This will allow invited experts from Western countries, currently on the territory of Ukraine, to document the alleged “use of “chemical weapons” by the Russian armed forces.”

◽️ To make the provocation more credible, the Ukrainian special services were instructed to prepare and publish on social networks fake radio interceptions of alleged discussions by Russian military personnel about the preparation for the use of "chemical weapons", as well as fabricated orders to receive special ammunition for the "Grad" MLRS.

◽️ According to the plan of the Kyiv regime, this provocation will allow launching another media campaign in the Western media to discredit the Russian Federation, including trying to initiate a meeting of the UN Security Council with the corresponding accusations of the Russian side.

⚡️ Межведомственный координационный штаб Российской Федерации по гуманитарному реагированию на Украине

❗️ По имеющимся данным, подтвержденным из нескольких независимых источников, под руководством офиса президента Украины осуществляется подготовка масштабной провокации, направленной на дискредитацию Российской Федерации на международной арене

◽️ В целях отвлечения внимания международной общественности от опубликованных ООН фактов многочисленных военных преступлений, совершенных военнослужащими украинской армии и боевиками националистических формирований, киевским режимом спланировано проведение специальной информационной акции.

◽️ Для её реализации в течение последних двух недель в населенном пункте Ахтырка Сумской области подготовлен якобы участок «передового рубежа обороны ВСУ на линии боевого соприкосновения с российскими войсками».

◽️ На оборудованные псевдо-позиции планируется доставить из моргов тела и останки погибших украинских военнослужащих, смерть которых наступила якобы в результате огневого поражения «российскими» артиллерийскими боеприпасами, снаряженными «отравляющими веществами».

◽️ Киевским режимом предусматривается обработка данного участка местности и останков украинских военнослужащих отравляющим веществом. Это позволит приглашенным экспертам из западных стран, в настоящее время находящимся на территории Украины, задокументировать якобы «применение российскими вооруженными силами «химического оружия».

◽️ Для придания провокации большей правдоподобности спецслужбам Украины поручено подготовить и опубликовать в социальных сетях фальшивые радиоперехваты якобы обсуждения российскими военнослужащими подготовки к применению «химического оружия», а также сфабрикованные наряды на получение специальных боеприпасов для установок РСЗО «Град».

◽️ По замыслу киевского режима, данная провокация позволит развернуть в западных СМИ очередную медиакампанию по дискредитации Российской Федерации, в том числе попытаться инициировать заседание Совета Безопасности ООН с соответствующими обвинениями российской стороны.

Various sources report that in Bakhmut the daily losses of the Ukrainian side are 350-1100 people. The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation daily writes about 150-350 on other fronts.
I think that 71k can be multiplied by 10-20 to get closer to the real numbers. But I also do not rule out that there may be disinformation.
But against the backdrop of daily photos, video reports of how people are being grabbed on the streets in Ukraine and more and more huge cemeteries...

What I want to note about the losses of Russia from the point of view of a resident of the Siberian city of 500k population. There is no talk of the dead and the growing cemetery in the city. But there are conversations in nearby settlements and villages. About departed young guys who sign contracts after military service. They call from villages and towns. This is what I personally know from relatives. The dead are periodically buried, but the number is much less than during covid.

These are my thoughts from the Russian information field and personal feelings. I don't know the truth.

Ramzan Kadyrov, head of the Chechen Republic, on the counteroffensive of the Ukrainian army:

So many empty discussions around the topic of the counteroffensive of the Nazi formations in Ukraine. I don't understand why everyone is so upset?

Personally, I'm all for it if they do. For a successful counter-offensive, they need large resources, the loss of attackers is inevitable. At the same time, our positions are favorable and fortified. The battle tactics have been polished, the enemy's techniques and maneuvers are predictable. The defensive position of our troops will allow the use of fewer resources.

On the contrary, the counteroffensive of the Ukrainian Satanists and NATO mercenaries will be in our favor on all counts. Well, like a cherry on the cake - trophies, samples of foreign technology, crowds of prisoners, who, as always, turn out to be military chefs or electricians on camera.

Today in Russia there is an excellent situation. There is a consolidation of society, which we did not have before and which no other country can boast of. The position of our president is supported by a record number of citizens.

Everywhere there are pluses. So, if NATO and Ukrainian Nazis want to counterattack in any direction, I urge them to capture more samples of brand new weapons to replenish our collections of captured weapons.

:cool2:

US Dept of Defense Officials say they are “Worried about Russia’s PMC Wagner Group”

Insiders at the United States Department of Defense have told DCW staff they are worried about Russian Paramilitary Contractor (PMC) “Wagner.” An unnamed official says Wagner is the most Highly Organized and combat-ready private military company in the world, surpassing even that of American PMC Blackwater (also known as Academi), the British PMC Aegis Defense Service, the French PMC Salamandre.

🔞⚠️3 minutes of propaganda.🔞⚠️

Ukrainian centers of special information operations create propaganda?
Russians do it better!

Link to Vika Tsyganova's video about PMC Wagner. As I understand it, it is blocked on YouTube. Therefore, the link to rutube. There, if the blocking is ads, just click on any option and the clip will go. In Russian.

It is worth listening and watching, even without understanding the Russian language.

lyrics with automatic translation:

The band members of the war are madly in love
In the oratorio cannonade
In this gold of days and breaks of nights
And in the intermissions of the hospital ward

Bands of war for fire are born
For battles without any idylls
Where, under the cries of Chimeras, conductor Lucifer
Flying the Valkyries

So come on, Wagner, play
Raise your orchestra members
Raise with a light stroke of the bow
Our Russian PMC

The band members of the war don't want silence
To Valhalla their path is in bright light
Only the moon in the sky, only war in the heart
And the crazy tango of death!

So come on, Wagner, play
Our Russian PMC

Bandsmen, warriors of Russia
May grace be with you
Our fallen, our saints
And God's heavenly army

So come on, Wagner, play
Our Russian PMC

So come on, Wagner, play
Our Russian

PMC!

vika-cyganova-vagner.jpg

⚠️Propaganda is over.⚠️

Ukrainian centers of special information operations create propaganda?

Russian. Over-the-top paean to Wagner PMC. Authored by a not existing journalist with a stock image picture and misleading, or mistranslated, title.

Link to Vika Tsyganova's video about PMC Wagner.

Yeah, it's very well done. The opposite side of what we can see in "Best in Hell" ("Лучшие в аду") and "Burning Sun" ("Солнцепёк") docudramas.

Russian. Over-the-top paean to Wagner PMC. Authored by a not existing journalist with a stock image picture and misleading, or mistranslated, title.

Yeah, it's very well done. The opposite side of what we can see in "Best in Hell" ("Лучшие в аду") and "Burning Sun" ("Солнцепёк") docudramas.
1680966084268.png
Reaction when I didn't understand.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom