Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

On polish side of yt one strange Russian guy appeard, who is visibly promoted by yt algorithms and the target of this guy's videos are Polish young people (he also appeared in my recommendations). Here's one of his videos:

He doesn't speak polish, just reads polish translation. His videos revolve around shitt**g on Russia and everything russian. He talks about how poor living conditions in russian villages and smaller towns are, how russian army is on the verge of losing and generally that Russia is a sh**hole. He claims that he ran away from Russia and his mission is to "tell the truth" to Polish people and enlighten them how poor life citizens of his country live.

It cought my attention because his channel has enormous reach in Poland and a lot of young Poles know him and treat him like some expert on the topic. I suspect, and it was confirmed by one also Russian guy living in Poland, that he's being paid to spread such nonsense and confirm Polish russophobes in their beliefs.
I know such actions are nothing suprising for you here, but I found that interesting. There are others like him on yt, but this guy is apperently promoted much much more.
I wonder whether any Poles here ever came across him on yt?
This is the first time I've seen these recordings.
The comments under the video look like they were written by using a program, a script or a company specializing in such tasks, plenty of them are now created in Poland :

-You are Great and to keep it up your program is great and good to listen to you
-May one day and other Russians see your patriotism. It's brave what you are doing and it's important!
-Hello , very interesting video and the cities are beautiful, beautiful buildings.
-Great job . Very interesting material . Greetings
-You are great, thanks
-Hello Viaczeslaw. I hope you will stay in Poland.
-Viacheslav I am delighted with another episode and the use of the phrase "parenthetically"-not many people use these words
-Where do you pull these cosmically interesting topics from? By all means more!
-Thank you Viacheslav. It is difficult to criticize your own country. Because it is always your country, which you will always love

18.11.2022 (14:00)

Russian Defence Ministry report on the progress of the special military operation in Ukraine​

On 17 November, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation launched a concentrated strike, using high-precision long-range air-, sea- and ground-based weapons, at the facilities of military control, defence industry, as well as related fuel and energy infrastructure of Ukraine.

The goals of the strike have been reached.

All the missiles have accurately stricken the assigned facilities.

The strike has resulted in the neutralisation of the production capacities for nuclear weaponry.

One depot of artillery armament, delivered by western countries and prepared for being sent to troops, has been destroyed.

The redeployment of the reserve forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU), and the delivery of foreign armament to operations areas have been frustrated.

The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue the special military operation.

Offensive operations of Russian forces have resulted in the liberation of Opytnoye (Donetsk People's Republic).

The enemy made unsuccessful attempts to launch a counterattack near Sladkoye, Vladimirovka and Pavlovka (Donetsk People's Republic), for halting the advance of Russian forces.

Artillery strikes and the action of Russian assault groups have resulted in repelling all the counterattacks. The AFU units have been scattered and driven back to their initial positions.

The enemy has lost over 100 Ukrainian personnel. One tank, three infantry fighting vehicles, two armoured personnel carriers, and seven motor vehicles have been destroyed.

In Kupyansk direction, the operation of Russian artillery and heavy flamethrower systems has resulted in frustrating the attempts of two enemy's company tactical groups to launch an attack towards Yagodnoye (Kharkov region), and Kuzemovka (Lugansk People's Republic).

Over 50 Ukrainian personnel, two tanks, and five armoured motor vehicles have been eliminated.

In Krasny Liman direction, an attempt made by the AFU to launch an attack towards Chervonopopovka (Lugansk People's Republic) has been prevented.

Concentrated fire strikes launched by Russian artillery have resulted in halting and scattering the redeploying enemy units.

Up to 40 Ukrainian personnel, two armoured combat vehicles, and seven pickups have been eliminated.

Operational-Tactical and Army Aviation, Missile Troops and Artillery have neutralised the AFU command posts deployed near Shevchenkovo and Kupyansk (Kharkov region), Dimitrovo (Zaporozhye region), as well as 83 artillery units at their firing positions, manpower and hardware in 172 areas.

Within the counterbattery warfare, one launching ramp for Ukrainian Uragan multiple-launch rocket system (MLRS) has been destroyed near Volchansk (Kharkov region).

Air defence facilities have shot down two unmanned aerial vehicles near Goncharovka (Lugansk People's Republic), and Nikolskoye (Donetsk People's Republic).

Moreover, 10 rocket-propelled projectiles launched by Uragan and HIMARS MLRS have been intercepted near Strelechya (Kharkov region), Makeyevka and Ilovaysk (Donetsk People's Republic).

In total, 333 airplanes and 177 helicopters, 2,522 unmanned aerial vehicles, 388 air defence missile systems, 6,689 tanks and other armoured fighting vehicles, 895 fighting vehicles equipped with MLRS, 3,595 field artillery cannons and mortars, as well as 7,266 units of special military hardware have been destroyed during the special military operation.

The Kiev regime continues its provocations aimed at creating a possible technological disaster at Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant.

On 19 November, AFU artillery launched 11 large-calibre shells at the nuclear power plant.

In the morning of 20 November, Ukrainian forces launched two strikes at the facility.

From 9.15 am to 9.45 am, 12 large-calibre shells had been launched. Eight of them exploded between the fifth power generator and the special building №2, three of them impacted the area between the fourth and the fifth power generators, and one of them impacted the roof of the special building №2.

From 10.00 am to 10.10 am, two other shells, launched at the electric power transmission line that aliments the plant, had been recorded.

The strikes were launched from the AFU-controlled area of Marganets (Dnepropetrovsk region). The hostile firepower has been neutralised by Russian artillery's counter-attack.

The radiation environment near the nuclear power plant remains normal.

The consequences of the damage caused by the artillery attacks launched by the AFU will be clarified after the exploration of the plant's territory by experts from IAEA and Rosatom.
20.11.2022 (14:05)

Russian Defence Ministry report on the progress of the special military operation in Ukraine​

Russian Federation Armed Forces continue the special military operation.

High-precision attack launched by Russian Aerospace Forces at Motor Sich defence industrial entity has resulted in the destruction of the workshop tasked to assemble engines for Ukrainian Air Force's aircraft.

In Kupyansk direction, the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) did not conduct any intensive action.

Enemy concentration areas were neutralised by artillery and heavy flamethrower systems near Tabayevka, Kislovka, Berestovoye (Kharkov region), and Novosyolovskoye (Lugansk People's Republic).

Over 20 Ukrainian personnel, one armoured personnel carrier, and two pickups have been eliminated.

In Krasny Liman direction, pre-emptive artillery attack launched at AFU convoys has resulted in the frustration of the attempts made by three enemy company tactical groups to launch attacks towards Makeyevka, Chervonopopovka and Kremennaya (Lugansk People's Republic).

Moreover, an enemy company tactical group made an unsuccessful attempt to attack Russian forces towards Kolomyichikha (Lugansk People's Republic).

Comprehensive artillery operation has resulted in halting and driving the AFU units back to their initial positions.

Over 30 Ukrainian personnel and mercenaries, three armoured fighting vehicles, and five pickups have been eliminated.

In South Donetsk direction, firepower operation and decisive action of assault groups have resulted in the frustration of the attempts made by the AFU to counterattack Russian forces' positions towards Slavnoye, Pavlovla, Rovnopol, and Vremevka.

The enemy has suffered casualties of up to 50 personnel. Two multi-purpose lightly armoured towed vehicles, two armoured motor vehicles, and three pickups have been destroyed.

Operational-Tactical and Army Aviation, Missile Troops and Artillery have neutralised an AFU command post deployed near Vesyoloye (Kherson region), as well as 62 artillery units at their firing positions, manpower and hardware in 153 areas.

High-precision missiles of Russian Aerospace Forces have destroyed two U.S.-manufactured HIMARS multiple-launch rocket systems (MLRS) near Kramatorsk (Donetsk People's Republic).

Within the counterbattery warfare, an artillery battalion from 40th Artillery Brigade of the AFU has been neutralised near Volchansk and Gatishche (Kharkov region) that had been shelling the residential areas of Belgorod region.

Four U.S.-manufactured M-777 artillery systems, and over 10 Ukrainian personnel have been eliminated.

Air defence facilities have shot down

six unmanned aerial vehicles near Velikaya Lepetikha (Kherson region), Olginka, Komsomolskoye and Novotroitskoye (Donetsk People's Republic), as well as two rocket-propelled projectiles launched by Olkha MLRS near Guselskoye (Donetsk People's Republic).

In total, 333 airplanes and 177 helicopters, 2,538 unmanned aerial vehicles, 388 air defence missile systems, 6,729 tanks and other armoured fighting vehicles, 899 fighting vehicles equipped with MLRS, 3,604 field artillery cannons and mortars, as well as 7,293 units of special military hardware have been destroyed during the special military operation.

(I've been thinking for some time how Ukraine reminds me of the Spanish Civil War as a test or prewar warm up for WWII.)

Ukraine as Weapons Testing Site

By Caitlin Johnstone (Nov. 18th")

"These new technological advancements include an information system known as Delta, as well as “remote-controlled boats, anti-drone weapons known as SkyWipers and an updated version of an air-defense system built in Germany that the German military itself has yet to use.”

"A former Lithuanian president is quoted as saying, “We’re learning in Ukraine how to fight, and we’re learning how to use our NATO equipment,” adding, “It is shameful for me because Ukrainians are paying with their lives for these exercises for us.”

"News that the West is using Ukraine to test weapons systems for future wars aligns with recent comments by the commander of the U.S. nuclear arsenal that the proxy war is a test run for a much bigger conflict that’s on its way."

“This Ukraine crisis that we’re in right now, this is just the warmup,” U.S. STRATCOM head Charles Richard told a naval conference earlier this month. “The big one is coming. And it isn’t going to be very long before we’re going to get tested in ways that we haven’t been tested [in] a long time.”

'As an aside, it’s probably worth noting that all the testing of new Western weapons technology would likely explain reports from Ukrainian astronomers that the skies over Kiev have been “swarming with unidentified flying objects (UFOs).”

There is the claim that Putin wanted to bring his current military campaign in Ukraine in line with his objective before the winter set in.

As Zleszki's current PR stunts are losing ground and favor.

1668973459390.png

1668973718386.png
1668975308752.png

1668975393538.png

Russian Military Reporter On Ukrainian Nazis Who Kill Russian Prisoners Of War
Vladlen Tatarsky is military reporter from the Donbass. In 2014 he joined the People’s Militia in Gorlovka, served in the Vityaz regiment of the LPR.
Today, Vladlen Tatarsky is back on the front line, as a special military correspondent. On November 19th, he released new video commenting on another murder of Russian prisoners of war by Ukrainian Nazis.

MORE ON THE TOPIC:

1669009415115.png
1669009427248.png
In Bakhmut (Artyomovsk), a battle is brewing between two "musical" PMCs - Wagner and Mozart.

Such a conclusion can be drawn from the fact that a certain Andrew Milburn (American military man, creator of PMC Mozart) was seen in Bakhmut.

Let us also recall that "Wagnerites" are working in that direction from the Russian side at the front.

Therefore, their meeting is inevitable.

Neo-Nazis mock the civilian population like this. They are carried bound in a coffin. It can be seen that before this man was beaten.

Recall that anyone who does not hate Russia can be in the place of this unfortunate.

Attachments

• wtf.png
    wtf.png
    293.4 KB · Views: 21
Another "star" got dirty. Such a nuisance

"Is this your thanks?" — the famous artist found out what the real Ukraine is (PHOTO)
20.11.2022 - 17:28

The world-famous anonymous artist working in the genre of street art (street art) under the pseudonym Banksy, a couple of weeks ago visited the village of Borodyanka, Kiev region, where he left several drawings on the walls of destroyed houses.

Banksy's works are being sold at auctions for six-figure sums, and enterprising Ukrainians did not lose their heads, promptly organizing the sale.

Relevant offers have appeared on social networks and on free classifieds sites.

This did not go unnoticed by the artist himself, on his page in the social network he wrote: "Ukrainian vandals started selling fragments of my works on eBay. I gave you art, and that's what you pay me with?".

In all likelihood, Banksy has a bad idea of what Ukraine is and what to expect from Ukrainians if he is surprised by such a thing.

Marina Akhmedova, a member of the Human Rights Council under the President of the Russian Federation and editor-in-chief of Regnum News Agency, commented on this incident:

"The anonymous artist Banksy was outraged that Ukrainians started selling fragments of his works at auction. The day before, the artist went to Ukraine and left anonymous graffiti on the walls somewhere in Borodyanka. They were widely replicated by the Ukrainian media to show — look, we are supported by the whole world and even an elusive artist.

And I looked at his drawings and thought that I had nothing to say here.

Firstly, if I didn't know that it was Banksy, it would be ordinary graffiti in my opinion.

Secondly, Ukraine is some kind of magical place. As soon as any foreign star gets there, she immediately becomes de-energized and loses her talents. And I think I've figured out why.

Walking the other day in a military hospital along the corridors, I got into one where several dozen paintings painted by one artist were hanging on the wall. In my opinion, there was not much artistic value in them, but there was something in them. And when they told me that all the paintings were painted during the pandemic by one surgeon, I realized that. They accumulated the state of mind, soul and heart of a person who had passed through a lot of manipulations of his own hands aimed at saving another. There was such a bundle of creativity in them, gathered from the Truth of his experience, worldview and emotions.

And with what "beam" did Banksy draw his drawings? He knows nothing about Ukraine, except for fakes about Butch and Borodyanka, which the European media fed him.

He didn't have the Truth and didn't have the mind and desire to find it. And untruth is a talent killer. That's what happens to all these Hollywood and European stars when they get to Ukraine. They roll up there with stars, and fly out with mangy parrots.

So the unfortunate Banksy, almost breaking his legend, wrote: "Ukrainian vandals started selling pieces of my graffiti without my permission on eBay. I gave you art, and that's how you thanked me?“.

Man, what do I want to say to you about this. In Ukraine, it is not customary to thank at all, especially for such a trifle as art. Your art is not a weapon, not money, not a carrot and not a cookie. You should have stayed at home with him. And in general, I would stay at home if you do not distinguish the truth from the most terry untruth," she wrote in the author's telegram channel.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1668954496

"MOSCOW, Nov. 21 — RIA Novosti. Moscow itself will search for Ukrainian militants who shot Russian prisoners of war, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said."

Back
Top Bottom