Psychopaths - a separate species?

Tripitaka said:
I don't feel that psychopaths are a sub species at all.
I also believe that they have souls the same as the rest of us.
From a spiritual perspective who knows why they chose to come to earth with this disorder? It could be karmic? There could actually be spiritually specific reasons why there are psychopaths on earth.

We have already proposed that there is a "spiritually specific" reason why psychopaths are among us: they are responsible for the greater part of human suffering on a macro scale and therefore provide an opportunity for people to learn about "evil", human nature, life on earth etc. through suffering inflicted by psychopaths.

Mal7 said:
Evolutionary biologists think of reproductive isolation as being a key factor in speciation (speciation being when one ancestral species splits into two different species). The most common way of establishing reproductive isolation is through geographic isolation, e.g. a few birds are blown onto an island, or snail species on Hawaii are separated from each other by deep valleys, or changing sea levels separate one land mass into two.

A look at how killer bees spread across a new continent seems to refute this theory.

Tripitaka said:
I also believe that they have souls the same as the rest of us.
From a spiritual perspective who knows why they chose to come to earth with this disorder? It could be karmic? There could actually be spiritually specific reasons why there are psychopaths on earth.
Of course also if one were to go by Ra Law of One material, then it could be that the Orion group mentioned may have a mighty big influence in either creating, or controlling a being with this disorder? Would they then be categorized as a sub species if indeed the Orion group, mentioned In Ra the law of One have anyhing to do wih it?

Tripitaka

:)

Hello Tripitaka

Just wondering if you have had any encounters with psychopaths?

I used to think like you....that everyone had a soul. Now I call that wishful thinking however you are entitled to believe what you like.

There is nothing like some up close experience with them. If you havent then I understand why you might think this way. It is a vast subject to get your head around.

It took me a long time to come to grips with the Psychopath info, I really had to thrash it around. My conditioning and programming was very strong.

The link, that Arwenn posted, is a very worthwhile read, about how Laura and co. reached their conclusions.

Transcript #40 - Organic Portals & Psychopathy.

Tripitaka said:
Thank you Arwen, I will take a look at these.

No I do not have anything substantial to back this up other than things that I have read. Like Ra Law of One, also recently for my own personal benefit I looked into 'entity attachements', and came across this: _http://www.shamanportal.org/article_details.php?id=852
And this: órion group' Law of One. http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Orion

Now I am unsure how correct this may be with regards to anything discussed here on psychopaths being a sub species.
I only have opinions based on books I haver read.
I do apologize as I definitley cannot provide any substantial evidence to suggest whether they are a sub species or not?

Ciou

Tripitaka :)

Interpreting the Law of One having to do with psychopaths is not really learning about psychopaths, nor does the info on attachments. It seems that you don't really know what a psychopath is. IF you want to learn about psychopaths, it is best to read factual books about them.

We have a recommended books section here. In it are recommended books on psychopathy. These books will give you an idea of just what a psychopath is.

Are you familiar with Laura's work at all? In her books she goes into great depth about the psychopath, also. And she has done tons of research into this field.

We are not all created equally, nor are we all able to be "fixed" as many would like us to believe. It is just another way of keeping us willing prey for the psychopaths.

davey72 said:
Mal7 said:
Evolutionary biologists think of reproductive isolation as being a key factor in speciation (speciation being when one ancestral species splits into two different species). The most common way of establishing reproductive isolation is through geographic isolation, e.g. a few birds are blown onto an island, or snail species on Hawaii are separated from each other by deep valleys, or changing sea levels separate one land mass into two.

A look at how killer bees spread across a new continent seems to refute this theory.

Killer bees and honey bees seem to be regarded as all of the same species, but several different subspecies, and able to interbreed when both are present in the same area (originally through accidental release by humans in the case of the spread of killer bees in some areas).
(_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_bee_

Geographic isolation in itself is not as I understand it what makes something a separate species, but more a condition that may allow a separate species to evolve, if the geographic isolation is maintained for long enough and the gene pools of two separated populations then start to differentiate, over a period of perhaps tens or hundreds of thousands of years. Darwin's finches would be a classic example of this kind of speciation - finches on different islands have different shaped bills depending on what kind of food they are eating in the different ecological niches. The differences that evolve in two populations don't all need to be adaptive though, they could be a "random walk" where e.g. one population ends up having bright blue feathers on their head and another bright orange feathers. It is not any more useful to have blue than orange feathers (assuming that neither would provide good camouflage), but within each population behavioral traits associated with choice of mates based on plumage colors might develop, so that if the two populations are later joined by a land bridge, they might no longer naturally interbreed, even if there is still a genetic compatibility of producing fertile offspring. If no longer interbreeding, the populations may continue to diverge, to the point where the possibility of interbreeding also becomes genetically impossible.

Perceval said:
Tripitaka said:
I also believe that they have souls the same as the rest of us.From a spiritual perspective who knows why they chose to come to earth with this disorder? It could be karmic? There could actually be spiritually specific reasons why there are psychopaths on earth.

We have already proposed that there is a "spiritually specific" reason why psychopaths are among us: they are responsible for the greater part of human suffering on a macro scale and therefore provide an opportunity for people to learn about "evil", human nature, life on earth etc. through suffering inflicted by psychopaths.

Yeah, in regards to the statement in bold: reading all the material here and the links that were posted earlier will disabuse you of the notion that they have a soul and that with enough love and care, they can be fixed. A predator is a predator- that's its nature. It is a hard fact to digest when we are all programmed to think that all humans are equal and have a soul/empathy/conscience. Regardless of designating them as a sub-species, what they really are in simple terms is a conduit for evil for wrecking havoc in our lives on a continuum from draining us of our energy (garden variety psychos, narcissists etc.) through to criminally violent psychopaths. And as Laura has mentioned on this forum, some of them are so good that you can't pick them unless you observe them for years, or by looking at the effect they have on the people around them.

Gives 'fairy tale' stories such as Red Riding Hood a totally new meaning for me now.

Arwenn said:
Perceval said:
Tripitaka said:
I also believe that they have souls the same as the rest of us.From a spiritual perspective who knows why they chose to come to earth with this disorder? It could be karmic? There could actually be spiritually specific reasons why there are psychopaths on earth.

Yeah, in regards to the statement in bold: reading all the material here and the links that were posted earlier will disabuse you of the notion that they have a soul and that with enough love and care, they can be fixed. A predator is a predator- that's its nature. It is a hard fact to digest when we are all programmed to think that all humans are equal and have a soul/empathy/conscience. Regardless of designating them as a sub-species, what they really are in simple terms is a conduit for evil for wrecking havoc in our lives on a continuum from draining us of our energy (garden variety psychos, narcissists etc.) through to criminally violent psychopaths. And as Laura has mentioned on this forum, some of them are so good that you can't pick them unless you observe them for years, or by looking at the effect they have on the people around them.

Gives 'fairy tale' stories such as Red Riding Hood a totally new meaning for me now.

Ya, that's it right there. That's the rub. What we have been programmed to believe for thousands of years. Could you imagine if this was commonly accepted knowledge? Those poor psychopaths wouldn't have a chance.

Laura mentioned the term "cross pollination" earlier. When it comes to the topic of psychopathy I have never heard of a "sliding scale", meaning the idea that the level of conscience (or the absence thereof) might be a gradual one, hence I thought it might be appropriate to bring up this train of though here.

The accepted recognition is that 5% among us are "alien /soulless" containers ( the body as bio-computer in this example) leaving the remaining 95% as pool of the victimized (secondary or perhaps even tertiary/macrosocially affected) others. This view gives us three points of view: black, white and grey (or maybe two shades of grey).

In order to understand the phenomena of psychopathy (which I do not claim to understand at all, but looking to understand) it helps to see the "purebred" 5% as indeed alien and nonhuman. However, in order not to fall into immediate polarization, which would be a simple childlike logic - the concept of a sliding scale (percentile) sure is worth entertaining as well in this context, since much more fine- tuned as far as we go from 1 to 100 vs. from 1 to 4.

So, I go first - let's say I am 30% without conscience and 70% "normal", what would that make me?

Or Mark Passio, a wonderful and great mind (whatonearthishappening.com), who openly admits that he was on a dark path in his earlier years. He could be a 50/50 or 40/60 - 60/40 ratio, having changed the direction of his live 180 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom