Psychomantium Mirrors - Past, Present, Future?

Pashalis said:
dant said:
Muxel: Yes, that concept was given by the C's to Laura
yet I cannot remember where the transcript is,
that described this concept... I will try to find it
and if I do, I will post it here. Maybe someone
else can remember and post it before I do.

I posted that link 5+ years ago! And since then, we
have learned that we need to detox/EE, to gain
more knowledge in order to prepare ourselves prior
to the coming wave, or so I think.

it is in "The Wave Book 6 Facing The Unknown" Chapter 51 Called "The Psychomantium"

I had a quick scan over the transcripts in Book 6, Ch 51, and what I am
looking for is not there. The gist of it was the idea of travelling and the C's
described how travelling from a location and pass into a realm/portal,
and ending up at a very different place, it was not a linear travel (I think).
It is hard to remember exactly but give me some time to see if I can locate
the specific transcript in question. It will take awhile for me to locate it.

Uh ohhh, I REALLY hope this doesn't go viral. If the masses start playing with mirrors and alearn what we're actually living in/with, they're gonna totally freak. I don't think the "Dancing with the Stars" crowd is ready to see all what's really here.

Guardian,

Uh ohhh, I REALLY hope this doesn't go viral. If the masses start playing with mirrors and alearn what we're actually living in/with, they're gonna totally freak. I don't think the "Dancing with the Stars" crowd is ready to see all what's really here.

:P and :scared:

Guardian said:

LOL!

Well, obviously, I'm going to be getting back to the psychomantium project and, as ya'll can guess, QFG has another research project to consider with possible help from volunteers. We'll be looking at the engineering issues and getting some reliable details before jumping in the deep end.

dant said:
Pashalis said:
dant said:
Muxel: Yes, that concept was given by the C's to Laura
yet I cannot remember where the transcript is,
that described this concept... I will try to find it
and if I do, I will post it here. Maybe someone
else can remember and post it before I do.

I posted that link 5+ years ago! And since then, we
have learned that we need to detox/EE, to gain
more knowledge in order to prepare ourselves prior
to the coming wave, or so I think.

it is in "The Wave Book 6 Facing The Unknown" Chapter 51 Called "The Psychomantium"

I had a quick scan over the transcripts in Book 6, Ch 51, and what I am
looking for is not there. The gist of it was the idea of travelling and the C's
described how travelling from a location and pass into a realm/portal,
and ending up at a very different place, it was not a linear travel (I think).
It is hard to remember exactly but give me some time to see if I can locate
the specific transcript in question. It will take awhile for me to locate it.

Is this it?

This reminds me of what the Cassiopaeans had once said about transitioning to 4th density:

Q: (L) Now if, theoretically, an individual was to develop in a natural way by making all the proper choices, and was to arrive at the point in time when the major transition is to be made, would that individual's body pass through into that heightened dimension in a physical state?
A: Of course.
Q: (L) Now suppose this theoretical person were to pass through this transition to the other side, what state would they find their body in? Would it be exactly as it is now in terms of solidity? What would be the experience?
A: The key concept here is variability of physicality.
Q: (L) Does this mean that everybody will be different or that an individual will have greater control over the substance and constitution of the body?
A: Not exactly either. Your physicality will be variable according to need and circumstance.
Q: (L) Okay, does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a light body?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a firm body as we have now?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Will our bodies age differently?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What will be the median lifespan?
A: 400 years
Q: (L) And will those who pass through this transition as, say, 50 year olds, will they have an equal opportunity to live an additional 400 years?
A: Will regenerate in youthful appearance.

So, this is a sort of fascinating idea that the alchemical transmutation is an interaction with another density. And, there was another comment made about this regarding the seeming "androgyny."

A: Picture driving down a highway, suddenly you notice auras surrounding everything.... Being able to see around corners, going inside little cottages which become mansions, when viewed from inside... Going inside a building in Albuquerque and going out the back door into Las Vegas, going to sleep as a female, and waking up male... Flying in a plane for half an hour and landing at the same place 5 weeks later... 4th density frees one from the illusion of "time" as you WILL to perceive it. ...Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.

Nienna Eluch said:
Ailén said:
I found the remark about this scientist getting killed very interesting. Maybe he was really onto something? And what they said about Nostradamus having one of those devices, and the elongated skulls hypothesis. Not bad! What I found a bit annoying is that some of the people they interviewed sounded a bit too new agey or gullible. But the scientists' remarks about the dangers of experimenting with this for Evil purposes was indeed very interesting. They probably knew a lot more than they actually dared to say.

This really is an interesting documentary. Thanks Laura.

The head thing was really interesting, especially after seeing the various headgear that kings, clergy, etc. wear.

I, too, thought it was interesting that they mentioned how it could be turned to evil purposes. As if they are either afraid it could happen, or that they know that it has and is happening.

And it is refreshing to see scientists talking about this in a matter of fact way.

When I saw the woman lying down in the cylindrical mirror device I was reminded of Wilhelm Reich. Reich was 'onto something' and look what happened to him. I would think that Barchenko was 'onto something' too.

I wonder if the use of these various types of headgear worn by kings and clergy allowed their minds to be controlled by 4D STS forces? I should think, too, that this technology is known about by the controllers and is most likely used by them too. The suicides in Bridgend in Wales could be the result of an experiment in psy-weapons. I also got the impression that one or two of the Russian scientists knew more than they were telling.

As for Nostradamus' prophetic ability, the last explanation I read many years ago was that he would sit on a brass tripod over a bowl of water and breathe the fumes of incense. I never thought that idea was very convincing! But I found the idea that he sat in a metal 'egg' to be really interesting. I'd never come across that idea before watching this documentary.

Fascinating stuff! Thanks for posting the link, Laura.

Guardian said:

Indeed. And if the mirrors do open some kind of portal, god only knows what the 'Dancing with the Stars' crowd would invite through. Like those people in Independence Day on the top of the building, waving placards begging the aliens to land, moments before the aliens destroy them.

Gonzo said:
From what I understood, they were reflective surfaces ranging from concave cylindrical and left and right spirals, but reflective nonetheless. I'd appreciate any correction on that interpretation. If I am wrong, perhaps the Russian word was erroneously translated to mirror, considering other issues with translation in the subtitles.

Gonzo

Yes, the titles are not always accurate.
They are indeed talking about mirrow surfaces meaning reflective. Obviously metal was used for practical reasons as more convenient to bend into complex chape. “Kozyrev mirrors” particularly are made of Aluminum, material with best reflection ability of the “informational energy flow” as determined by Kozyrev. Since reflection in this case does not necessary refer to visible light, some of the mirrors may not look particularly shiny. Reseachers from city Miass, Ural region used mirrors made of stainless steel alloy, which worked as well.
here is some links:
http://quantumpranx.wordpress.com/2009/03/03/kozyrevs-mirrors/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kozyrev_Mirror

Endymion said:
Indeed. And if the mirrors do open some kind of portal, god only knows what the 'Dancing with the Stars' crowd would invite through. Like those people in Independence Day on the top of the building, waving placards begging the aliens to land, moments before the aliens destroy them.

Exactly! The majority of these folks are still breathing backwards, can you imagine them trying to change the address of their consciousness? IF they actually manage to, you know they're gonna have company when they re-tune here :scared:

BTW, dude in the vid says aluminum mirrors work best, but imo, polished obsidian is far superior to anything man-made.

Endymion,

I wonder if the use of these various types of headgear worn by kings and clergy allowed their minds to be controlled by 4D STS forces?

and it's funny that various sci-fi movies portray the use of wearing tinfoil hats as being some form of "protection" against aliens meddling with brains.

if anything, metallic hats are conducive to electromagetism, they wouldn't be great insulators.

by the way; when using Reiki for instance, it is customary that all participants remove metallic jewelry and refrain from wearing clothing with metallic zippers in order to receive the best effect.

Edit: added note about Reiki.

Nienna Eluch said:
And it is refreshing to see scientists talking about this in a matter of fact way.

I think it's HILARIOUS to watch scientists "discover" what Indigenous people in Central and South America (and probably other places too) have known since "scientists" were positive the world was flat.

Laura said:
Well, obviously, I'm going to be getting back to the psychomantium project and, as ya'll can guess, QFG has another research project to consider with possible help from volunteers. We'll be looking at the engineering issues and getting some reliable details before jumping in the deep end.

This is so exciting, let me know if you need help making 3d production models/drawings of the apparatus.

The Novosibirsk story is also told in Olga Khartidi aka Dr. Olga Yahontova's books (discussed here) In 'Master of lucid dreams' Mr. Smirnov has the exact same setup working on the girl Masha as in the documentary (EEG with starcluster patterns for altered states). In the end of her first book 'Enter the circle' she visits "Dr.Ivan Petrovich" in his lab to test his psychomantium.

The laboratory consisted of two large rooms . One was filled with sophisticated computer equipment. The other was dominated by a huge tubular apparatus made from a shiny metal similar to aluminium, with various kinds of pipes and connections attached to it.
It's the same story as Kosirev's (must be Kozyrev), it seems. So you know that the brightest minds were often kept in the Gulag along with the priests, shamans, and hardened criminals. Kosirev spent many years there. He had some special contacts with Siberian shamans in the Gulag, but he never talked much about it.
"Eventually, after his return from the concentration camp, his main scientific interest became the theory of time. He devised brilliant experiments that enabled him to develop a complex theory of time, proving that time has a substantial nature. It has its own solidity, which changes according to the globe. Consequently time is more or less solidat different points on earth. Of course, it is completely impossible for us to detect this with our normal human abilities of perception, but his sophisticated apparatus was actually able to measure the differences. This prooved his mathematical theories about how the substance of time could actually be changed.
You have undoubtedly noticed this large and, I am afraid, rather peculiar looking apparatus in the center of the room. It is a tube made from a special combination of polished metals that act like a mirror. We have learned that this is one of the ways we can alter an individuals perception of tim. In a way we do not yet fully understand, the mirrors work to transform time and space for the person inside. Does this make sense to you?

"First of all , take off your boots and then sit inside the tube in any position that makes you comfortable. Sergey will give some headphones, through which you will hear recorded sounds that should help relax you and open a channel to your subconscious experience.
The cylindrical shape of the mirrors, along with the sounds you will hear, will influence your perceptions. You must try to define clearly in your mind the kind of experience you wish to evoke. Then wait for it to happen, in full awareness of all the nuances of your state of being. We won't speak to you or interfere in any way unless we that you need help.

She tries it out and goes into a trance which she does not consciously control, and has a continuation of earlier contact from beyond 'wrapping' up her shamanic experience.

transientP said:
and it's funny that various sci-fi movies portray the use of wearing tinfoil hats as being some form of "protection" against aliens meddling with brains.
Yup. Magneto.

Thanks Uralsky for the link, I especially appreciated this part:
As for Nostradamus' prophetic ability, the last explanation I read many years ago was that he would sit on a brass tripod over a bowl of water and breathe the fumes of incense. I never thought that idea was very convincing!
I didn't have any ink, but I tried it once with a bowl of water (à la Frodo and Galadriel's Mirror) in a dark room. Halfway through my courage diminished and my thoughts became fearful and I started sensing negative "things"....I quickly stopped before I "crossed the threshold". Dunno if it was all my imagination, but for now I'm just doing pipe breathing in the hot shower.

WOW, Freaking amazing Laura,

Information Space, fascinating, especially in light of Jacques Vallee's lecture at TEDx on the physics of information. "I" think informational physics is more fundamental to reality than matter/energy physics, simply because information is what tells matter/energy what to be, how to act, etc. So all these "advancements" that scientists have made in atomic physics, biochemical pathways of physiological processes, etc, in this light can be seen as the Neanderthal, playing on the surface of his little sand box. :D While the truly great treasures, lie much deeper.

I am very interested in volunteering in some way. A couple of weeks ago I started to think I might want to try a psychomantium. I have been mulling it over and have been leaning more and more towards yes. I am hoping to get a canopy bed in a couple of months. In the meantime, I am going to brush up on the material already available in the Wave, since it's been a few years since I have read it.

Very exciting!

Back
Top Bottom