Psychedelics being pushed today from multiple vectors.

Hi @Z... I understand why you wanted to heal and I am curious if you have also tried or checked other modalities? Although this was your intention, usually it doesn't really follow that you will be able to address the specific concern that you have. I think it can aid in the state of your brain to access memories easily or being in clear focus so you get to understand where those anxiety came from.

Have you also tried to sit with it yourself in prayer or in EE?
Yes

This is a massive sales job.
Perhaps, but a lot of research supports these claims.

Reading through the transcripts, I found this:
This was about strychnine in pot, I think, but maybe the manufacturers of the old CIA-grade LSD were induced to lace it in order to produce the desirable effects and open up more human study subjects.
Anecdotally, The stuff I got laced with strychnine was in Compton (L.A.) which is /was a primary poor black / crime ridden area. That stuff was a gut clenching butt kicking. LSD from Berkeley was the very pure stuff (and wonderful) stuff. But that was just to get the “smart kids” on a track of doing drugs and escaping reality rather than protesting the Vietnam war or becoming politically active.

And I think that’s why the new push of psychedelic drugs. They are putting this in place before Too many people wake up and start to get angry and rock the boat. They know massive unrest is coming. Legitimize “Soma” or any and all drugs as a valid therapy to be recommended by the state controlled psychology industry for nonconforming humans.

Yes
Perhaps, but a lot of research supports these claims.
This is a fantastic post. It points to the importance of the belief center of the mind. There is a choice. To believe or not to believe. There is a ton of research supporting many diverse and opposing claims in this world. It’s a primary one of those lessons of 3D. People tend to believe what they want to believe, usually based on a STS slant or bias. Belief in what is wished to be true is often (always?) a trap. Anyway, it’s a choice. I wouldn’t do drugs again because of some “expert study”. If I chose to go this route, I would just do it as a pure choice, not out of some hope in any beneficial result or pile of reasons based on what someone else is saying.

I’m thinking the Princess Bride quote here: “Life is pain and anyone who tells you different is trying to sell you something”. I think that was it.

On the website I linked they also claim:

• Improved energy levels
  • Thinking more clearly
  • With improved problem-solving ability
  • Improved creativity
  • Better concentration
  • Less fear
  • All in a positive mood
That may be what they claim but I think their claims aren't applicable to everyone. It may do more harm than good. I could say that our brain can naturally access the state our mind goes when we have LSD through the Work-- diet, exercise, meditation, EE, etc. I am saying that because of personal experience. If I may share, it is not an overnight thing but through years of seeking answers and being open and vulnerable with myself, I had come to the root of some issues through different levels.

I can say that our healing also has different layers. Personally, growing up I have noticed that being insecure is a major issue I deal with. When I am triggered or get insecure, I would ask myself questions why I reacted that way and would compare them to how 'normal' people would react. I would say that most of my healing came when I was still a christian and it wasnt that religion helped me but the concept that God is within us or you have to look within you for answers. I would pray and ask god to reveal to me why I am triggered, usually a memory will be brought up to remembrance or an honest talk with myself. To cite an example, I got very angry with my supervisor before and I noticed that I have already pent up some anger towards him. I prayed, and remembered when I was little my aunt did something that I think was unfair to me as a child, so the act that my supervisor did resembled those. Then another trigger to another to another and Id always sit with myself in prayer/meditation and it took me 7 years to get to the root of the majority of my problems.

With the healing came also gradual growth like I am no longer a people pleaser, then I am no longer someone insecure about how I look, then my attachment issues and on and on, and together with the improvement of the physical changes. So with one trigger came a layer of healing into another, into the next, then into the deepest parts. Going back to LCD, I see it as a shortcut to accessing idk which level of your wounds. No uncomfortable feeling when you do it naturally but I dont think a microdose has very uncomfortable effects. I know healing looks different for everyone but Id just like to point out that we dont need LSD to experience the claims they have cited. There can be more natural tools and one where we can train ourselves to do. I can say I could still access those memories more naturally now and it is because of the sum of the efforts of the Work. I am far from total healing and I am still triggered with things but I no longer overreact in a negative way osit, and I can hold compassion and grace for myself and towards those in the same journey.

FWIW, I hope that youll take it not as a shortcut to your anxiety issues and if you can still do other possible means without resorting to LSD, you might as well consider. Although I want to be neutral with LSD because all there is is lessons, id lean on not taking it. :)

LSD from Berkeley was the very pure stuff (and wonderful) stuff. But that was just to get the “smart kids” on a track of doing drugs and escaping reality rather than protesting the Vietnam war or becoming politically active.
Absolutely! Not all anti-war students were dosing themselves...Those that weren't will tell of how when drugs got injected into the movement, that it had a negative effect on public awareness....Some people actually took anti-war jobs/employment petitioning and addressing the government along with raising public awareness.

And I think that’s why the new push of psychedelic drugs. They are putting this in place before Too many people wake up and start to get angry and rock the boat. They know massive unrest is coming. Legitimize “Soma” or any and all drugs as a valid therapy to be recommended by the state controlled psychology industry for nonconforming humans.
I made a similar comment to my neighbor, yesterday....Spot on BHelmet.

That may be what they claim but I think their claims aren't applicable to everyone. It may do more harm than good. I could say that our brain can naturally access the state our mind goes when we have LSD through the Work-- diet, exercise, meditation, EE, etc. I am saying that because of personal experience. If I may share, it is not an overnight thing but through years of seeking answers and being open and vulnerable with myself, I had come to the root of some issues through different levels.

I can say that our healing also has different layers. Personally, growing up I have noticed that being insecure is a major issue I deal with. When I am triggered or get insecure, I would ask myself questions why I reacted that way and would compare them to how 'normal' people would react. I would say that most of my healing came when I was still a christian and it wasnt that religion helped me but the concept that God is within us or you have to look within you for answers. I would pray and ask god to reveal to me why I am triggered, usually a memory will be brought up to remembrance or an honest talk with myself. To cite an example, I got very angry with my supervisor before and I noticed that I have already pent up some anger towards him. I prayed, and remembered when I was little my aunt did something that I think was unfair to me as a child, so the act that my supervisor did resembled those. Then another trigger to another to another and Id always sit with myself in prayer/meditation and it took me 7 years to get to the root of the majority of my problems.

With the healing came also gradual growth like I am no longer a people pleaser, then I am no longer someone insecure about how I look, then my attachment issues and on and on, and together with the improvement of the physical changes. So with one trigger came a layer of healing into another, into the next, then into the deepest parts. Going back to LCD, I see it as a shortcut to accessing idk which level of your wounds. No uncomfortable feeling when you do it naturally but I dont think a microdose has very uncomfortable effects. I know healing looks different for everyone but Id just like to point out that we dont need LSD to experience the claims they have cited. There can be more natural tools and one where we can train ourselves to do. I can say I could still access those memories more naturally now and it is because of the sum of the efforts of the Work. I am far from total healing and I am still triggered with things but I no longer overreact in a negative way osit, and I can hold compassion and grace for myself and towards those in the same journey.

FWIW, I hope that youll take it not as a shortcut to your anxiety issues and if you can still do other possible means without resorting to LSD, you might as well consider. Although I want to be neutral with LSD because all there is is lessons, id lean on not taking it. :)
Don’t forget we are talking about micro dosing.
I never want to throw the baby out with the bath water. Pyslicilbin is traditionally known to have many benefits both for mental health and spiritual evolution - if we can reap these benefits and bypass harmful ones - i would say yes.

I never want to throw the baby out with the bath water. Pyslicilbin is traditionally known to have many benefits both for mental health and spiritual evolution - if we can reap these benefits and bypass harmful ones - i would say yes.
I just shared my experience to point out that we can naturally learn an ability to access those mind states without any substance.

I honestly do not know the effect of microdosing and the result overtime. I would also be curious about your journey with it. Anyhow, however growth looks like to you and whichever path it goes, im with you in your healing. 😁

Well Cs have mentioned before that getting indulged with external psychedelics is like infringing ones own free will by our own choice. Basically in other words we don't evolve as souls or atleast to certain limit. I understand that some people find relief for certain "conditions" or trauma, but after the trauma is healed through change of belief or change of perspective towards the experience the "medicine" should not be needed. I understand that people will find benefits in micro dosing like better mood or focus, but are we so weak as humans not being able to use our own capabilities to seek knowledge, to learn how to use our system for the desired outcome? We have all the neurological pathways to be focused, to expand our awareness, to have drive and etc. We only have to learn to use it and apply knowledge. Otherwise we only enslave us to 2nd density energies by our own free will if we depend to much on psychedelics or other things. Cs have also mentioned that our bodies produces our own psychedelics like melatonin without disrupting the balance in neurochemicals. I myself am addicted to caffeine to certain degree, but I also see that there is space for growth in that regard. When I was younger I was also playing with the psychedelics and I can say microdosing or not there is certain price, and psychedelics are not caffeine. The caffeine has its own price as well because it requires extra energy to have the desired effect. The essence of certain 2nd density beings we ingest can be eating us aswell because they require extra resources so they could have any "beneficial" effect on our system. Another thing to consider is that naturally, we shouldn't feel good, about doing nothing with our lives or being passive which psychedelics like pot may do to some individuals.

For the conclusion if somebody is curious to try once with some guidance is nothing wrong and indeed it can expand our perspective for a limited time , but to say that it helps evolve spiritually to the point of "enlightenment", I can't agree and I would say is a little bit overstatement because in the end it will keep the individual away from real growth in knowledge of human body system, how the mind works, knowledge of consciousness, discipline, will, use of our own powers. In the end it may have dangers of keeping individuals away from the real faculties of spirit and make them feel good about staying in their illusions.

For the conclusion if somebody is curious to try once with some guidance is nothing wrong and indeed it can expand our perspective for a limited time , but to say that it helps evolve spiritually to the point of "enlightenment", I can't agree and I would say is a little bit overstatement because in the end it
Just for the sake of clarity - I never mentioned "evolving to the point of enlightenment".
Well Cs have mentioned before that getting indulged with external psychedelics is like infringing ones own free will by our own choice. Basically in other words we don't evolve as souls or atleast to certain limit. I understand that some people find relief for certain "conditions" or trauma, but after the trauma is healed through change of belief or change of perspective towards the experience the "medicine" should not be needed. I understand that people will find benefits in micro dosing like better mood or focus, but are we so weak as humans not being able to use our own capabilities to seek knowledge, to learn how to use our system for the desired outcome? We have all the neurological pathways to be focused, to expand our awareness, to have drive and etc. We only have to learn to use it and apply knowledge. Otherwise we only enslave us to 2nd density energies by our own free will if we depend to much on psychedelics or other things. Cs have also mentioned that our bodies produces our own psychedelics like melatonin without disrupting the balance in neurochemicals. I myself am addicted to caffeine to certain degree, but I also see that there is space for growth in that regard. When I was younger I was also playing with the psychedelics and I can say microdosing or not there is certain price, and psychedelics are not caffeine. The caffeine has its own price as well because it requires extra energy to have the desired effect. The essence of certain 2nd density beings we ingest can be eating us aswell because they require extra resources so they could have any "beneficial" effect on our system. Another thing to consider is that naturally, we shouldn't feel good, about doing nothing with our lives or being passive which psychedelics like pot may do to some individuals.
Yes, but the devil is in the details, They also said this (session Dec 2017):

Q: (L) So the question is: "Are we able to ask the C's if Kilindi Iyi's material is accurate or false?" Well, I think we covered that. "Would people in the world benefit spiritually from consuming mushrooms containing psilocybin in a controlled/safe environment?"

A: No.

Q: (Artemis) Does taking mushrooms make somebody become a mushroom?

A: LOL!

Q: (L) Okay, well... Let me ask: Are there benefits to using psilocybin mushrooms or something like that?

A: For some, yes.

Q: (Pierre) We had this discussion. About the reset thing.

(L) If psilocybin mushrooms are not producing spiritual experiences, what do they do?

A: They bind to neuroreceptors and block certain intense ego oriented thinking. This has the effect of allowing a mass of impressions coming to and through the sensorium to be apprehended. The effect is to make the individual less controlling in their thinking. These effects can be lasting.

Q: (Artemis) So it like dissolves boundaries in a way?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So, obviously if the effects are lasting, one doesn't need to repeat it?

A: No. And in fact repetition can be damaging by altering brain structures via chemical pathways.

Q: (Artemis) Well, it does make sense that it can help people with depression because if your boundaries are weakened, you get the information you need to fight it.

(L) Well, I think the problem with depression is that people focus too much on their ego, or their own problems. If it dissolves the ego, it dissolves the depression.

(Joe) And it allows a mass of impressions coming to and through the sensorium to be apprehended. Oh.

(L) And you go from being so focused on yourself to being focused on everything...

(Joe) But you're still detached from normal life where you can interact with people.

(L) Yeah, it might help you if you are TOO focused on yourself.

(Pierre) Or wrongly focused. It's interesting because when you do mushrooms there are those amazing "hallucinations". But if I understand correctly, it's just a shift of focus from inward to outward...

A: Synesthesia.

Q: (L) That's making connections between different parts of the brain that aren't ordinarily connected, like when you smell a number, feel a number... So it just kind of crisscrosses everything; lets everything flow in and all the inputs are jumbled and that seems like a “spiritual experience” to ignorant people.

(Joe) Part of it I think is that all of that stuff that you're processing that you've selectively filtered in your daily life, you're actually seeing all the stuff that's in your brain.

(L) It's the stuff that's going on all the time.

(Joe) It's like rummaging through your garbage.

(Pierre) Yeah, you filter far less those external stimuli.

(L) And not just external, but internal. What's going on in your brain, like your whole neural sheet, your ears, your eyes... They're all taking in all kinds of stuff and it’s all being processed in different parts of the brain all the time, and most of it is just filed without being brought to conscious attention.

(Joe) And you're set up to only process that amount of information that helps you to function properly in the world.

(L) And people who are depressed narrow that focus even more to just those things that they ruminate on over and over again; their own “take” on everything dominated by programs.

(Pierre) Yes.

(Andromeda) They block out everything else.

(L) So, in general, for some people it would be a helpful therapy, but not something that one would repeat for bogus spiritual experiences. Is that the bottom line?

This is a fantastic post. It points to the importance of the belief center of the mind. There is a choice. To believe or not to believe. There is a ton of research supporting many diverse and opposing claims in this world. It’s a primary one of those lessons of 3D. People tend to believe what they want to believe, usually based on a STS slant or bias. Belief in what is wished to be true is often (always?) a trap. Anyway, it’s a choice. I wouldn’t do drugs again because of some “expert study”. If I chose to go this route, I would just do it as a pure choice, not out of some hope in any beneficial result or pile of reasons based on what someone else is saying.

I’m thinking the Princess Bride quote here: “Life is pain and anyone who tells you different is trying to sell you something”. I think that was it.

Well it seems to me you are actually contradicting yourself here if I am following your train of thoughts correctly.
I am understanding 'pure choice' as you put it as willfully doing something, regardless of any factual data - that can be based on pure faith but is usually always based on STS slant or bias.

IMHO proper scientific studies are there to help us navigate better through this reality. Learning from other people's experiences and not repeating their mistakes.
If there isn't enough factual data, muscle testing or pendulum also works for me, but strictly for the things pertaining to my own body.

Hi Z.

So why not? :)

Maybe a better question to ask is, who is stopping you? Because it really feels like something is. You've been back and forth about this for awhile here. The way you've been phrasing some of the posts in here as of late almost feels like you're asking for permission in some way, or for some type of reassurance or validation from the forum with respect to this draw you're experiencing. The more recent back-and-forth about reasons just seems like wheel-spinning and window-dressing to me.

Obviously, its use comes with risks, and since there is no free lunch whatever benefit which comes of it is something that either has already been paid for or will need to be paid for, and if the latter the payment may not be in ways you can immediately foresee or would agree too if you knew in advance. Do you already know this? Yes, you do. Can I definitively say on which side of the tollbooth you're standing? No, of course I can't.

Whether you choose to go ahead with it or not, I can't help shake the feeling that you're trying to ask, or command, something of people on here that either (A) they are not really able to provide you, or (B) you're not really able to receive from them. That is part and parcel to the central vulnerability of being alive, in that there's risks everywhere.

So yeah Z, why not? But sit with that and really ask it and listen for an answer from you.

Last edited:
Well it seems to me you are actually contradicting yourself here if I am following your train of thoughts correctly.
I am understanding 'pure choice' as you put it as willfully doing something, regardless of any factual data - that can be based on pure faith but is usually always based on STS slant or bias.

IMHO proper scientific studies are there to help us navigate better through this reality. Learning from other people's experiences and not repeating their mistakes.
If there isn't enough factual data, muscle testing or pendulum also works for me, but strictly for the things pertaining to my own body.
Z... I don't mean to be specifically zeroing in on you. I am viewing this in a generic sense, so, thanks for playing along. Laura did a fantastic post or article (maybe the wave? I will try to find it) on choosing outside and beyond all the 'reasons': what real choice truly is. That's what I mean. Sure, read the studies, consider the deeper motives, the pluses and the minuses. Believe them or don't. Then choose from a place of balance...or just dive in blindly...it's all just lessons!

As for a contradiction...I can see how it sounds that way. After all, it's a dualistic STS world and everything happens inside that context. So anything I say has the potential to sound goofy. (and hey, maybe it's all the psychedelics I took, too?!? LOL)

"Proper" scientific studies with definitive results based on a limited sample inside some kind of statistical framework are:

1. few and far between
2. you never know if you, individually, are going to be an outlier from the average mean and have a random unpredicted outcome
3. potentially biased by pre-determined, desired, agenda-driven results
4. at least skewed by the controls, protocols and design of the experiment

In the case of psychedelics it also involves a large dose (joke)) of subjectivity; both in the experience and, I would assume, any test/study results. As for macro-dosing...(oopsies, that's what I did!) MICRO-dosing... it's only a small amount of brain chemistry alteration. (?) What if, like homeopathy, a smaller dose is actually more disruptive than a bigger one? IDK, it's a possibility. You do it often over a longer period of time, right? I have seen my son do that and even did it with him once. Can't say it has helped him and he now has quit. It WAS fun to just rekindle that feeling and headspace with him the night we did it. But I just did it to connect on that level with him. Have not done it since. It's just not ... really fun anymore. So my responses are all skewed by my experiences. Well, that's only natural!

Anyway...

To restate; I do not mean to pick on you. We are all in the laboratory of a larger "scientific" study together here.

Just for the sake of clarity - I never mentioned "evolving to the point of enlightenment".

Yes, but the devil is in the details, They also said this (session Dec 2017):

Q: (L) So the question is: "Are we able to ask the C's if Kilindi Iyi's material is accurate or false?" Well, I think we covered that. "Would people in the world benefit spiritually from consuming mushrooms containing psilocybin in a controlled/safe environment?"

A: No.

Q: (Artemis) Does taking mushrooms make somebody become a mushroom?

A: LOL!

Q: (L) Okay, well... Let me ask: Are there benefits to using psilocybin mushrooms or something like that?

A: For some, yes.

Q: (Pierre) We had this discussion. About the reset thing.

(L) If psilocybin mushrooms are not producing spiritual experiences, what do they do?

A: They bind to neuroreceptors and block certain intense ego oriented thinking. This has the effect of allowing a mass of impressions coming to and through the sensorium to be apprehended. The effect is to make the individual less controlling in their thinking. These effects can be lasting.

Q: (Artemis) So it like dissolves boundaries in a way?

Q: (L) So, obviously if the effects are lasting, one doesn't need to repeat it?

A: No. And in fact repetition can be damaging by altering brain structures via chemical pathways.

Q: (Artemis) Well, it does make sense that it can help people with depression because if your boundaries are weakened, you get the information you need to fight it.

(L) Well, I think the problem with depression is that people focus too much on their ego, or their own problems. If it dissolves the ego, it dissolves the depression.

(Joe) And it allows a mass of impressions coming to and through the sensorium to be apprehended. Oh.

(L) And you go from being so focused on yourself to being focused on everything...

(Joe) But you're still detached from normal life where you can interact with people.

(L) Yeah, it might help you if you are TOO focused on yourself.

(Pierre) Or wrongly focused. It's interesting because when you do mushrooms there are those amazing "hallucinations". But if I understand correctly, it's just a shift of focus from inward to outward...

A: Synesthesia.

Q: (L) That's making connections between different parts of the brain that aren't ordinarily connected, like when you smell a number, feel a number... So it just kind of crisscrosses everything; lets everything flow in and all the inputs are jumbled and that seems like a “spiritual experience” to ignorant people.

(Joe) Part of it I think is that all of that stuff that you're processing that you've selectively filtered in your daily life, you're actually seeing all the stuff that's in your brain.

(L) It's the stuff that's going on all the time.

(Joe) It's like rummaging through your garbage.

(Pierre) Yeah, you filter far less those external stimuli.

(L) And not just external, but internal. What's going on in your brain, like your whole neural sheet, your ears, your eyes... They're all taking in all kinds of stuff and it’s all being processed in different parts of the brain all the time, and most of it is just filed without being brought to conscious attention.

(Joe) And you're set up to only process that amount of information that helps you to function properly in the world.

(L) And people who are depressed narrow that focus even more to just those things that they ruminate on over and over again; their own “take” on everything dominated by programs.

(Pierre) Yes.

(Andromeda) They block out everything else.

(L) So, in general, for some people it would be a helpful therapy, but not something that one would repeat for bogus spiritual experiences. Is that the bottom line?

Yes I understand that you didn't say that. That was more directed to the traditional ideas that goes around in the psychedelic community. Atleast that is the impression I get when I hear some of the opinions and ideas within the topic of psychedelics for spiritual evolution.

Hi Z.
Maybe a better question to ask is, who is stopping you? Because it really feels like something is. You've been back and forth about this for awhile here.
I mentioned it once on the restricted (hint hint ) forum few months ago, yes. The pull has been there for some time and I decided to let it percolate and collect more information both within and without. So not sure which "back-and-forth" you are talking about.
The way you've been phrasing some of the posts in here as of late almost feels like you're asking for permission in some way, or for some type of reassurance or validation from the forum with respect to this draw you're experiencing. The more recent back-and-forth about reasons just seems like wheel-spinning and window-dressing to me.
Not sure where you read this from when one and only post about this I made in the public forum was:
I wonder if micro-dosing of psilocybin is a way to go.
Obviously, its use comes with risks, and since there is no free lunch whatever benefit which comes of it is something that either has already been paid for or will need to be paid for, and if the latter the payment may not be in ways you can immediately foresee or would agree too if you knew in advance. Do you already know this? Yes, you do. Can I definitively say on which side of the tollbooth you're standing? No, of course I can't.
Again - I am talking about micro-dosing.
Whether you choose to go ahead with it or not, I can't help shake the feeling that you're trying to ask, or command, something of people on here that either (A) they are not really able to provide you, or (B) you're not really able to receive from them. That is part and parcel to the central vulnerability of being alive, in that there's risks everywhere.
See what I wrote above.
Not sure where your feeling is coming from but I can only tell you that my main motive for posting in this public thread was to hear about experiences of people who have tried microdosing. Networking right?

Reactions: Joe
Back
Top Bottom