Promoting SOTT

mada85

The Cosmic Force
Apologies if this has been covered in another post, but my question is, has anyone at SOTT - or elsewhere for that matter - considered the legal implications of, for instance, putting SOTT bookmarks in books at the local public library? It seems to me it would be very difficult to accuse someone of putting them in the books - there are always bookmarks in one form or another in the books I borrow - but the last thing we want is for any action to be taken against SOTT based on a sudden surge of publicity material in library books. Any thoughts?

From a similar thing where I work, a good starting point is to ask the librarians about it. The books and premises are the property of somebody, (usually your local council authority if I'm sure). Be aware that it'd be a good idea to try out your 'sales pitch' beforehand to ensure that you're getting your explanation through without sounding like your hiding something or nuttier than a fruitcake.

Yes, just DO it. It might have nonlinear effects, allowing changes to occur.

You can also read the thread about SotT Posters:

Laura said:
[...] Just keep using the images. Even if people do not respond, their subconscious minds are taking note of words and phrases. Then, at some moment later, when some particular issue comes up, they will remember...

Printing the posters on sticker paper and sticking them up in public bathroom stalls at eye level is also fun... putting them as bookmarks into selected books in libraries and bookstores... leaving them about in busses, trains, airport lounges, waiting rooms... If you have a dozen or so of the sticky and non-sticky variety in your pocket at all times, you are prepared to leave a trail of clues through the forest for someone else.

Back
Top Bottom