problems w/ cassiopaea.com?

ELIZ

A Disturbance in the Force
I apologize if this topic has alredy arisen (first time forum user) but for the past week or so I have received error messages anytime I atempt to access the cassiopaea.com, or "adventures w/ cassiopaea" portion of the site. I am still able to access cassiopaea.org, all of the SOTT content, and apparently the rest of the site, however. Anyone know anything about this? I am not sure if the problem is w/ my computer only -regardless, hoping that the problem is temporary, as I have been re-reading portions of "adventures" and discovering new material I'd not yet read. Thanks!

ELIZ said:
I apologize if this topic has alredy arisen (first time forum user) but for the past week or so I have received error messages anytime I atempt to access the cassiopaea.com, or "adventures w/ cassiopaea" portion of the site. I am still able to access cassiopaea.org, all of the SOTT content, and apparently the rest of the site, however. Anyone know anything about this? I am not sure if the problem is w/ my computer only -regardless, hoping that the problem is temporary, as I have been re-reading portions of "adventures" and discovering new material I'd not yet read. Thanks!

Hi Eliz,

Welcome to the forum.

I have just tried the link cassiopaea.com and it is ok for me. I have no problem. The link for the wave works fine too.

Maybe, you could try to erase your temporary files and your cookies. It might work. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom