Predictions and Prophecies

I don’t know if there is a divorce brewing. I think Kate might have died during her stomach surgery and they haven’t figured out how to break it to the public.

Could be, remember we are dealing with timelines. If it is confirmed that Kate died during surgery it is obvious that the timeline where divorce is possible vanished. On the other hand, if she is still alive the divorce seems to have potential and then there would be the motives within which is infidelity. Interesting times indeed.

20240317_212842.jpg

In Asia and America changes in politics will be good but Mexico as Cuba will be, the Flower will leave the garden, the military will arrive. Attacks in the north to woman of Mexico there will be several.
On the topic of Cuba:

The Cuban population takes to the streets in various protests throughout the country as people struggle to afford to live, and have to deal with daily power outages that last for hours on end. The island is shut off from the outside world due to no internet access at the time of the recording of the audio heard in the video.

On the topic of Cuba:

The Cuban population takes to the streets in various protests throughout the country as people struggle to afford to live, and have to deal with daily power outages that last for hours on end. The island is shut off from the outside world due to no internet access at the time of the recording of the audio heard in the video.

There are Tiktok users who mention that last year Andreas made a video where he mentions the protests in Cuba I have not found the video. But today he published a video confirming and adding that Cuba will be Free by the end of 2024 and it has already started.

This completely changes my interpretation of the vision. It is not that Mexico will be ruled by a military junta in a possible future timeline, but that it will be like Cuba in terms of social protests/unrest. On the other hand, it looks like candidate Claudia Sheinbaum is in grave danger as Andreas asks users to tag the candidate as he has something URGENT (min 01:50) to tell her. Possibly related to this:
Attacks in the north to woman of Mexico there will be several.

Generally speaking, the trans topic is a difficult one, and one of the reasons for that is ignorance and ego, which we are all guilty of. It is very easy to point fingers and marginalize groups of people simply because we don’t understand them.
First, I want to say that my comments below have nothing to do with the Obama and Macron discussions. But I feel that what you posted needs a comment made to it.

Indeed. I think you will find that quite a few people on this forum are aware of there being "true" transgender individuals who do not make a spectacle of themselves, do not try to indoctrinate children, etc. They just want to live their lives as they want and do no harm to anyone else. BUT, there are those who are identifying as women for nefarious purposes so as to be able to prey on women and girls more easily, be able to win in sports where they are mediocre in men's competitions so they switch to women's or girl's competitions in order to win and take that "win" from a true female who has worked hard to get where she is, to be able to groom children for pedophiles and those who want to reduce the populations by convincing parents and children that it is a great thing to be trans and get them to have the puberty blockers and surgeries which make them sterile - and so many of them commit suicide afterwards.

Those are the people that I, and others, find deplorable. True transgenders I have no problem with.

fwiw

This completely changes my interpretation of the vision. It is not that Mexico will be ruled by a military junta in a possible future timeline, but that it will be like Cuba in terms of social protests/unrest.
I was thinking the exact same thing!
Those are the people that I, and others, find deplorable. True transgenders I have no problem with.
Thank you so much for the reply, Nienna. I apologize for the lack of context in my post—it was late and I was tired and this is not an excuse! I fully agree with what you said.

The point that I failed to make is that no matter how much we say we accept trans people etc, if we are not mindful of the way we articulate our thoughts when referring to such individuals in a general sense, others who may not be familiar with the “culture” in this forum might simply get the wrong idea and be put off.

My goal as an individual is to make everyone feel welcome in order to facilitate their learning experience. For example, and not the best example but:

Was Michelle Obama born a biological female?

(L) Clever! [laughter]

A: No
Q: (Joe) So why would... Obama thought that was attractive?

A: Best of both worlds for a sick person like him.

First of all you have the snarky “clever” remark which I personally failed to find the humor in, but that may just be my lack of context in that specific conversation. And then you have that Obama is a sick person, and his alleged attraction to trans women may be reflected in that fact. Which is fine for him and doesn’t speak of trans people as a whole. But do you see how it can be taken the wrong way? Just my two cents.

Could be, remember we are dealing with timelines. If it is confirmed that Kate died during surgery it is obvious that the timeline where divorce is possible vanished. On the other hand, if she is still alive the divorce seems to have potential and then there would be the motives within which is infidelity. Interesting times indeed.

View attachment 93067
Yep! Former US President BO, made a 30-40 min visit to 10 Downing St. What a thing! Eh?

Yet another interesting piece of remote viewing data from Edward Riordan regarding the Royal Family. This time, from February 2024 of monthly event targets that he and his group are doing.
1710851520034.png
For those using translators:
England Feb 2024

Part of a "spy ring" exposed

Birmingham? - connection to Rotterdam Netherlands

An attack network

Linked to Amnesty International UK

Seems dangerous, but even
more dealing with scandal
as well as threat.

this is a blow to the UK, a strike.
Scotland Yard is on the news
to give information

threat to a Royal?

Thank you so much for the reply, Nienna. I apologize for the lack of context in my post—it was late and I was tired and this is not an excuse! I fully agree with what you said.

The point that I failed to make is that no matter how much we say we accept trans people etc, if we are not mindful of the way we articulate our thoughts when referring to such individuals in a general sense, others who may not be familiar with the “culture” in this forum might simply get the wrong idea and be put off.

My goal as an individual is to make everyone feel welcome in order to facilitate their learning experience. For example, and not the best example but:

First of all you have the snarky “clever” remark which I personally failed to find the humor in, but that may just be my lack of context in that specific conversation. And then you have that Obama is a sick person, and his alleged attraction to trans women may be reflected in that fact. Which is fine for him and doesn’t speak of trans people as a whole. But do you see how it can be taken the wrong way? Just my two cents.
I wanted to clarify the "clever" comment that escapes you from the context. This question had already been asked in another session in another way and in that first instance by the form of the question the answer had been negative. So it is not a biting comment, it refers to the fact that the question was asked in a more punctual and ingenious way, there is no sarcasm, that is your interpretation that you deduces from a context that you claim to be unaware of, but which he uses as an example, although not the best.

(L) Alright. Next question?

(Joe) Is Michelle Obama a man? [laughter]

A: No

Q: (L) Oh rats! I was SO sure! I was so sure she was! [laughter] Michael Obama. Next question? Anybody brave enough?
And it is analogous to what happens with the situation of some "trans-first ladies". In a first instance, it has nothing to do with them being hermaphrodites or transgender, it has to do with the whole unhealthy and negative context of this "culture" as you call it, that serves them to push their negative intentions such as gender politics, sex change in minors, inclusive language, etc, etc, etc. And yes, it also has to do with the deception of making believe that they are women when they are not, that I think, is a great offense to the universe besides being a deception and an open affront to the people that produces anger, division and confrontation
The fact that Obama is described as a sick person does not necessarily mean a "supposed" liking for trans people, but yes, he does like them. (although research indicates a marked tendency of the elite to certain types of perversions). So Obama is a sick person for other reasons that can be better explained in Andrew Lobaczewski’s book Political Ponerology . Whether that is good or not for him, he himself does not know.
So, in order to avoid misunderstandings, double readings and misconceptions, one should try to be objective, think with a hammer and try to do research on the sessions, do the work and share.

What an excellent time to form our remote viewing team, don't you think?
@Puma. That's a great idea. I tried it frequently when I was younger, but that was a through a light trance state approach - so not sure if that would be a valid method? Maybe someone (or I can?) can start a new thread with personal experiences, methods and approaches on remote viewing? As well as any potential dangers, of course.

Considering what has been shared in this and other related threads I have been wondering about remote viewing, prophecies, and intuitive predictions in relation to program changes, as discussed in the last session. We can assume that the data coming from these methods before a program change becomes partially or completely irrelevant after it. This could of course depend on the subject or event the remote viewing is focused on, but maybe predictions of global events could be more affected.

Considering what has been shared in this and other related threads I have been wondering about remote viewing, prophecies, and intuitive predictions in relation to program changes, as discussed in the last session. We can assume that the data coming from these methods before a program change becomes partially or completely irrelevant after it.

Yes, of course some timelines disappeared or at worst were modified with the program change to a more chaotic or obscure version. Which reminds me of what the Cs commented about Princess Diana whose case, I think, is another example of program change.

At the January 23, 2016 session the chateau was talking about the list of prophecies that the Cs said in 1994:
Q: (L) Well, now wait a minute. In that particular list of items... Admittedly, that also includes something about, "Ukraine explosion". Well, what we have in Ukraine is not even an explosion, it's like a human explosion there. There are lots of associated bombs exploding and military type activity. But a singular Ukraine explosion, chemical or nuclear, did not occur.

A: Notice also in that possible timeline that Princess Diana was mentioned?

Q: (L) Yes, Princess Diana was mentioned as some kind of suicide attempt. But Princess Diana is dead, so what are you saying? Are we on a different timeline than the one that was involved in that collection of predictions?

A: Somewhat. Notice that what has happened in Ukraine is worse than a single explosion.

Q: (L) So Princess Diana died in 1997, before we talked about that spike. The predictions about Ukraine and all those other things came, what? In 1994? Several years earlier, I think. And you're saying that what was predicted in that string of predictions about Ukraine specifically was not as bad as what is actually happening now. And obviously, Princess Diana dying in that terrible car crash as she did then was a lot worse than her living on and maybe having a suicide attempt but getting counseling and living her life, her children not being left alone, and all that sort of thing. So, what appears to me to be what's going on is that we actually switched to a worse timeline because of something somebody did in 1996 or 1997?

(Pierre) Between the predictions and now.

(L) And are the predictions still similar?

A: Yes
Q: (L) What about the 10.4 earthquake? That was talked about after Diana’s death... I had the feeling that Diana's death was an evil thing. Like if somebody did that, they changed the whole future in a negative way. What was the date of that session?

(Andromeda) It was an evil marker.

So I wonder, what will/was the event that changed/changes/will change the whole scenario?

Many seers see WW3 or Trump's assassination, but they also see his triumph. Which also reminds me of the Cs comments on the last trump.
(L) So, clearly Trump didn't have the courage to do anything big and bold. Now the Deep State is in power via Biden and... Camel Harris. So, what does that mean for the world at large?

A: Chaos.

Q: (L) What is the reason for the chaos?

A: Fear of losing control.

Q: (L) Well, before we jump off the topic of Trump, these people wrote to us. They call themselves the Leo Network. They were saying something about Donald Trump being the ruler of the "lower world" or in other words this world, and referred to him as some sort of trumpet…

(Joe) Trump-ets of the apocalypse. Trump, Trumpets… of the apocalypse...

A: Well, that is a bit imaginative, yes? However, we do find some humor in the expression: The last Trump shall sound!

Q: (L) The last Trump shall sound... And then what?

A: Wait and see! But wouldn't you say that the universal retrieval system has a sense of humor?

Back
Top Bottom