Possible Higher Denstity intervention in a rather physical way?

luke wilson

The Living Force
I read on the wave that no one is supposedly un-important. That STS forces have no problem in giving anyone there un-restricted attention and such. The only reason why I find this hard to believe is because of the whole self-importance issue. I am yet to learn how to deal with self-importance so I generally dont like things that make me feel important or special. This is an area that requires work.

Anyways, this has recently led me to think about 2 particular events in my life that I had brushed underneath the rag.

The story goes like this, once when I was young, I think I might have been about 9 or something like that. Cant remember the exact age but around that number. I went on a swimming trip with my class. Now, as I couldnt swim, I and the rest like me were only allowed to stay on the shallow end of the pool. However, at one point, I moved all the way to the edge of the shallow and deep end and accidently went over to the other side. This was quite a horrific thing, I tried to get back but I couldnt, I tried flapping my hand to get attention but no one was seeing me. The only way I could get air, was whenever I sank I leaped up again to get some air before I sank again and I just did this repeatedly. I was desperately hoping that someone would help me, would notice that I was stranded and drowning. :cry:. Infact I was even baffled at how everyone else including the lifeguard was going on about there business, people playing in the water around me without having the faintest idea that somebody was drowning right near them.

Anyways, as I kept leaping up and down, my legs progressively got tired and every progressive jump wasnt as high as the previous and I was barely making it out the water to get air. At this point I was certain I was going to die. Water was getting into my lungs, I was losing strength and I was sure this was it. I actually remember thinking that this will make the papers. 'Primary School Child dies on swimming trip.' However, just as I was bracing myself for the rather bitter wet end of my rather young life, somebody swooped in from behind me and lifted me up and took me to the railing by the side of the pool and spoke into my ears that I should stay there and then he went. I looked behind me trying to catch a glimpse of this person but he wasnt there anymore. All I could see was my other classmates and the lifeguard still yapping away at some people on the other opposite side of the pool. Nobody even realised that I was so close to drowning and everything just went on as normal. I had to get out and nurse myself after having swallowed water and shaking like a leaf because of horror, you'd think if it was a lifeguard he would atleast stick around to make sure I was ok. I knew it was an adult who got me, despite me not having seen him because his arm was big, he just lifted me up with one hand and got me to the rails. So this cancelled out my classmates and left the only adult in the vicinity who was the life guard who was on the other side not paying any attention to anyone and generally not doing his job! Anyways, since then, I have never entered into a swimming pool.

Anyways, the point of me writing and sharing this is, is it possible that the person who saved me was like a 4th density person? I have recently thought about this and I find the question entering my mind is why would that happen? I mean people drown everyday!! I also read somewhere that, higher density STO forces dont intervene as it is a violation of free will but I am now left confused. Is there anything more I can do to try and understand this event or should I just stick it back underneath the rag?

I would like to say this is the only time, I have needed an intervention inorder to save my life but it isnt. Again, this happened about the same age, at the same school. I was out with my class on a field trip and we were walking by the side of the road going somewhere. We had divided into groups and I was walking with a couple of friends and the teachers were behind us talking amongst themselves. Anyways as we were approaching some bend on the road, we decided to cross over to the other side. We hadnt consulted with the teachers but we did decide despite it being a bend and us having no view of what was coming from the other side. Anyways, I went first and as I walked afew paces into the road, a car came by the bend and everything happened so fast but I found myself on the other side of the road. I remember being abit dazed and seeing all the teachers running towards me shouting and acting all concerned. Needless to say, after this tiny incident I wasnt allowed on anymore field trips. However, I dont know how I got to the other side, because all I can remember is seeing this car coming straight at me and me freezing like a rabbit caught in headlights. :scared:

Now, before I came to find out about higher densities, I just thought I was a very lucky boy maybe blessed with a rather caring guardian angel! The number of times I have been tempted just to step out into traffic again or put myself in danger just to see if some angel would swoop in to save me again is almost innumerable but no, I think I have used up all my save cards for one lifetime. Anyways, i'd like to know how other people would handle such events and what they would think of them?? :/ :huh:

I'm really not sure what I would think or do, but I would probably do like you and sweep them under the rug and also, like you I would probably figure that I had used all of my "save" cards.

[quote author=luke wilson]I tried flapping my hand to get attention but no one was seeing me. . .
I was desperately hoping that someone would help me. . .[/quote]

One way to read this is that you called for help, and help was given.

a car came by the bend and everything happened so fast but I found myself on the other side of the road.

Just a thought:

There are many accounts of stupendous feats when in danger. Without saying it was so in your case, (there are mysteries in life) human potential can at times prove to be quite “para-normal,” functioning on a level that is normally veiled to the everyday consciousness.

Hi Luke Wilson

Those are some pretty harrowing incidents! :O
I do not know if we can ever work out exactly what happened in situations like these.....
Have you read The Myth of Sanity by Martha Stout? In it she talks about trauma and disassociation....that is loosing time due to trauma (emotional or otherwise).

Its entirely possible that when the person fished you out of the pool you disassociated from the trauma of the event, and where sat on the side longer than expected before you thought to look back to see who was there.
If it was high strangeness (which seems improbable, but you never know) its possible that the person could have been 'yourself'?

As to the car incident....as you have a gap in your memory again this could well be disassociation (missing time/memories is a good indicator of this). Its possible the adrenaline gave you the ability to move quickly, perhaps you where even hit by the car? Their may be a 'high strangeness' explanation (perhaps you moved locations by some others method, but it was you that did it??)

Your description of that events has left me with a familiar flavour of events from my past...although perhaps not as traumatic, they where traumatic in their own way.....this always leads me to conclude (from what I have learnt) that my perception of the event may be inaccurate, or 'coloured' in some way......I cannot know for sure.
What is clear to me is you still have a lot of emotional energy tied to these traumas....this could be worth exploring in order to heal it.

I do not think it is necessary to explain these things in terms of rescue from anything other than human sources and sheer luck, just label them 'unknown' until more data is available.
The mind can do very strange things to our perception. But Like I say, healing these wounds may be something to look into.

*edit* spelling/grammer

luke wilson said:
Now, before I came to find out about higher densities, I just thought I was a very lucky boy maybe blessed with a rather caring guardian angel! The number of times I have been tempted just to step out into traffic again or put myself in danger just to see if some angel would swoop in to save me again is almost innumerable but no, I think I have used up all my save cards for one lifetime. Anyways, i'd like to know how other people would handle such events and what they would think of them?? :/ :huh:

Well, THAT would be just plain stupid and I think your "guardian" would probably let you meet your fate. :D The difference being the first two events, you didn't put yourself in danger on purpose just to test some higher power's ability to save you. That is really narcissistic.

I almost drown myself once, sort of a similar situation. Was in a swimming pool with a couple of younger neighbors, one who claimed she could swim. Well, guess what? She could not! We were in the deep water and she grabbed me around the neck and down we both went. Yeah, the lifeguard was on the other end of the pool yakking to somebody. Fortunately, the other neighbor tuned in and came over and pulled her off me. I scrambled out and spent the rest of the day shaking on my beach towel and have been afraid to go in deep water ever since.

In your two cases, I would only say that maybe it wasn't your time to check out yet, and circumstances prevailed to prevent that. I wouldn't go around tempting them anymore tho... :shock:

Thanks for the replies.

RedFox said:
Hi Luke Wilson

Those are some pretty harrowing incidents! :O
I do not know if we can ever work out exactly what happened in situations like these.....
Have you read The Myth of Sanity by Martha Stout? In it she talks about trauma and disassociation....that is loosing time due to trauma (emotional or otherwise).

Its entirely possible that when the person fished you out of the pool you disassociated from the trauma of the event, and where sat on the side longer than expected before you thought to look back to see who was there.
If it was high strangeness (which seems improbable, but you never know) its possible that the person could have been 'yourself'?

As to the car incident....as you have a gap in your memory again this could well be disassociation (missing time/memories is a good indicator of this). Its possible the adrenaline gave you the ability to move quickly, perhaps you where even hit by the car? Their may be a 'high strangeness' explanation (perhaps you moved locations by some others method, but it was you that did it??)

Your description of that events has left me with a familiar flavour of events from my past...although perhaps not as traumatic, they where traumatic in their own way.....this always leads me to conclude (from what I have learnt) that my perception of the event may be inaccurate, or 'coloured' in some way......I cannot know for sure.
What is clear to me is you still have a lot of emotional energy tied to these traumas....this could be worth exploring in order to heal it.

I do not think it is necessary to explain these things in terms of rescue from anything other than human sources and sheer luck, just label them 'unknown' until more data is available.
The mind can do very strange things to our perception. But Like I say, healing these wounds may be something to look into.

*edit* spelling/grammer

Hey RedFox. I think you might be right. The reason, again, is now that you mention this disassociating from time due to trauma, I have thought of the very last 2 occassions in my life when something weird happened and I lost perception of time. The 1st of this 2 was, I remember somebody was bullying me(I had a problem with being bullied at this time and this was really getting to my head where it was getting to a point of I had to get it to stop) but he was quite a huge distant away from me and I remember getting so worked up that the next thing I knew I was standing right next to him. He was startled, I was startled and he proceeded to apologise and that was that. Afterwards I remember feeling very very weird, almost uncomfortable. The other incident is once, I was getting out the shower. I went over to the mirror to dry my hair and I remember passing out. It felt so weird. It was almost like I had been disconnected from my body and I fell and my head hit the mirror and crashed into the toilet bowl. When it crashed into the toilet bowl I remember hearing the thud but I heard it as if from a distance. Then I remember hearing someone shouting my name over and over. It started off as if someone was shouting my name from a distance and with each progress shout I was getting closer and closer untill I finally came round and it was my sister shouting at the door as she had heard the thud also. I got up, to discover my head was lying in the toilet bowl and the mirror had broken. I felt no pain even though I discovered I had a cut on my forehead. I had never fainted/passed out before or since.... I wonder if the sensation with hearing sound is the same with people who have this problem of just passing out or fainting. You hear it as if someone is talking far far away and it keeps getting louder just before one comes round. Maybe somebody here might know?

All these are things I put underneath the rag and havent really thought about except in passing. Interms of the swimming pool, I think you might be right interms of having dissasociated from that and alot of time passing before me actually looking behind eventhough from my perspective I thought I looked behind as soon as I got hold of the rail and the persons arm came off me. Also with the car, you might be right aswell. I am just rather, surprised, even shaking abit that I could disassociate so badly and literally have gaps in my memory like this. What does somebody do with that kind of information?? This are incidents hard to forget as they literally stand out but to hear that, eventhough they stand out, you might still have gaps in your memory regarding different aspects of them despite having played them over and over and over again in ones head, moment by moment is quite something to deal with.

As this happened at a relatively young age the last 2 being when I was 14, I am inclined to believe the trama and disassociation explanation as this is the most logical explanation and they were indeed traumatic experiences. Now, that I have a possible explanation, how would you suggest one goes about healing these wounds??

Re: Possible Higher Denstity intervention in a rather physical way?

luke wilson said:
The story goes like this, once when I was young, I think I might have been about 9 or something like that. Cant remember the exact age but around that number. I went on a swimming trip with my class. Now, as I couldnt swim, I and the rest like me were only allowed to stay on the shallow end of the pool. However, at one point, I moved all the way to the edge of the shallow and deep end and accidently went over to the other side. This was quite a horrific thing, I tried to get back but I couldnt, I tried flapping my hand to get attention but no one was seeing me. The only way I could get air, was whenever I sank I leaped up again to get some air before I sank again and I just did this repeatedly. I was desperately hoping that someone would help me, would notice that I was stranded and drowning. :cry:. Infact I was even baffled at how everyone else including the lifeguard was going on about there business, people playing in the water around me without having the faintest idea that somebody was drowning right near them.

Anyways, as I kept leaping up and down, my legs progressively got tired and every progressive jump wasnt as high as the previous and I was barely making it out the water to get air. At this point I was certain I was going to die. Water was getting into my lungs, I was losing strength and I was sure this was it. I actually remember thinking that this will make the papers. 'Primary School Child dies on swimming trip.' However, just as I was bracing myself for the rather bitter wet end of my rather young life, somebody swooped in from behind me and lifted me up and took me to the railing by the side of the pool and spoke into my ears that I should stay there and then he went. I looked behind me trying to catch a glimpse of this person but he wasnt there anymore. All I could see was my other classmates and the lifeguard still yapping away at some people on the other opposite side of the pool. Nobody even realised that I was so close to drowning and everything just went on as normal. I had to get out and nurse myself after having swallowed water and shaking like a leaf because of horror, you'd think if it was a lifeguard he would atleast stick around to make sure I was ok. I knew it was an adult who got me, despite me not having seen him because his arm was big, he just lifted me up with one hand and got me to the rails. So this cancelled out my classmates and left the only adult in the vicinity who was the life guard who was on the other side not paying any attention to anyone and generally not doing his job! Anyways, since then, I have never entered into a swimming pool.

I have had an almost similiar experience (I was younger I think). I was going to this water place with a friend of mine, it was her birthday. As I was walking, I saw a sign saying something like "do not enter". As I was curious I stepped in and I started swirling, it was some kind of swirl thing :S. I was drowning, because I was small and the water was deep and moving really fast plus I didn't know how to swim! I thought I was going to die and I kept saying help, but nobody came...
Then a woman took me in her arms and walked me up somewhere. I kept telling her "thank you, you saved my life'' I kept saying she saved my life... interestingly I don't remember much of what she said, if she said anything, and the expression on her face is just blank to me.

Maybe it is just what it is.

luke wilson said:
Anyways, the point of me writing and sharing this is, is it possible that the person who saved me was like a 4th density person? I have recently thought about this and I find the question entering my mind is why would that happen? I mean people drown everyday!! I also read somewhere that, higher density STO forces dont intervene as it is a violation of free will but I am now left confused. Is there anything more I can do to try and understand this event or should I just stick it back underneath the rag?

Well how would that answer help you? Would you feel special then?
I don't think you should stick it back, but write down what you remember about that day and the emotions involved, and maybe go to the swimming pool sometime. It has probably been a traumatic experience for you, and maybe trying to deal with it in some sort of way might clear up some other things in your life that might not seem related. Just a possibility.

luke wilson said:
I would like to say this is the only time, I have needed an intervention inorder to save my life but it isnt. Again, this happened about the same age, at the same school. I was out with my class on a field trip and we were walking by the side of the road going somewhere. We had divided into groups and I was walking with a couple of friends and the teachers were behind us talking amongst themselves. Anyways as we were approaching some bend on the road, we decided to cross over to the other side. We hadnt consulted with the teachers but we did decide despite it being a bend and us having no view of what was coming from the other side. Anyways, I went first and as I walked afew paces into the road, a car came by the bend and everything happened so fast but I found myself on the other side of the road. I remember being abit dazed and seeing all the teachers running towards me shouting and acting all concerned. Needless to say, after this tiny incident I wasnt allowed on anymore field trips. However, I dont know how I got to the other side, because all I can remember is seeing this car coming straight at me and me freezing like a rabbit caught in headlights. :scared:

I would just keep all options open, but mostly just see it as it is. You decided to do something and that was the consequence and you got out of it, alive. What can you learn from it? What will you do next time? etc. It's interesting to think about possibilities, but it's difficult to know the truth in that, so I just try to get out of it what I can get out of it.

luke wilson said:
What does somebody do with that kind of information?? This are incidents hard to forget as they literally stand out but to hear that, eventhough they stand out, you might still have gaps in your memory regarding different aspects of them despite having played them over and over and over again in ones head, moment by moment is quite something to deal with.

As this happened at a relatively young age the last 2 being when I was 14, I am inclined to believe the trama and disassociation explanation as this is the most logical explanation and they were indeed traumatic experiences. Now, that I have a possible explanation, how would you suggest one goes about healing these wounds??

Hi luke wilson :), I would suggest you should first start reading The Myth of Sanity by Dr. Martha Stout, she explains the different forms of dissociation, also giving examples etc. I think you will find it interesting!

Oxajil said:
luke wilson said:
What does somebody do with that kind of information?? This are incidents hard to forget as they literally stand out but to hear that, eventhough they stand out, you might still have gaps in your memory regarding different aspects of them despite having played them over and over and over again in ones head, moment by moment is quite something to deal with.

Hi luke wilson :), I would suggest you should first start reading The Myth of Sanity by Dr. Martha Stout, she explains the different forms of dissociation, also giving examples etc. I think you will find it interesting!

I agree with Oxajil on this. Also doing the E-E breathing program (or even just the pipe breathing and Prayer Of The Soul every night) will go a long way to helping heal the trauma of the events. Combine the two and I think you'll do fine. :)

luke Wilson said:

The whole idea of 'some higher entity or guardian angel saved me' plays to our self-importance. Not just for you, but for all of us. We may actually have been saved by such a being, but it still plays to our self importance. The Cs say that everyone in an STS realm considers themselves special or superior in some way. It's just the way we are.

It is, I think, worth considering that 4D STS could play the role of saviour in those situations in order to encourage in you precisely the behaviour emphasised in bold in the quote above.

In order to remember more of my childhood, I kept a journal in which I wrote everything I could remember (which wasn't much!). But as I did, I started to remember more things, and to see a pattern in my memories. Perhaps you could do something similar with your two experiences which might help you with healing. My 0.2 yen :)

I can't necessarily speak to what actually happened...

but my general thought has been throughout life that high impact events, which these seem to be for you, have the purpose of increasing awareness from before the event to after the event.

Therefore, a possible exercise may be to attempt to define your awareness of life and your surroundings before the event and then after...did the event change anything about your awareness of who you are? your surroundings? your relationships with others?

Who knows maybe nothing comes of it or maybe you learn a little more about yourself, never know.

And I don't think tempting fate again consciously is the best path forward for you. :)

@ Endymion

I totally agree with you. It is a dangerous hole and one that must be treated with utmost care, the hole of self-importance. It is the undoing of so much in this world we live in. This is precisely one of the reasons why I had shoved this incidents under the rag for so long. For something greater than me to take its time to help me or save me or whatever surely would imply something to the effect of, I must be worth saving or helping. Then that would further go to, why?? However, I have thought, that if indeed this was something more than just mere disssassociation due to trauma, then maybe some 4th density guy was busy minding his own business whilst lo and behold, he saw some poor kid drowning and decided to pull him out. Maybe, it just simply wasnt my time to go, maybe there is still alot to be learnt in this lifetime. Who knows, all I know now, is all I can do is do the best that I am capable off. Try my hardest to understand reality and become better and make the right choices in life. As in STO rather than STS choices.

sgspencer said:
I can't necessarily speak to what actually happened...

but my general thought has been throughout life that high impact events, which these seem to be for you, have the purpose of increasing awareness from before the event to after the event.

Therefore, a possible exercise may be to attempt to define your awareness of life and your surroundings before the event and then after...did the event change anything about your awareness of who you are? your surroundings? your relationships with others?

Who knows maybe nothing comes of it or maybe you learn a little more about yourself, never know.

And I don't think tempting fate again consciously is the best path forward for you. :)

Well thinking about it, I distinctly thought that there might be more to life, more to existance immediately after these incidents. A brush with something that seems almost miraculous makes one aware of things greater than them. In away, despite growing up to know that religion and the Bible is a hoax, I still knew there must have been something greater. I just didnt know what. I knew because, I knew I didnt save myself. I knew I could have died in that pool or got hit by that car, but I wasnt. Then recently I found out about higher densities and a new idea about the cosmos we live in which obviously is a better substitute to religion and idea of a monotheistic God hellbent on vengeance and subjugation. I suppose you could say they help solidify my faith in the unknown!!

I didnt actually realise this until I thought about it this way after reading your reply sgspencer. Thanks.

Mrs. Peel said:
luke wilson said:

Well, THAT would be just plain stupid and I think your "guardian" would probably let you meet your fate. :D The difference being the first two events, you didn't put yourself in danger on purpose just to test some higher power's ability to save you. That is really narcissistic.

I almost drown myself once, sort of a similar situation. Was in a swimming pool with a couple of younger neighbors, one who claimed she could swim. Well, guess what? She could not! We were in the deep water and she grabbed me around the neck and down we both went. Yeah, the lifeguard was on the other end of the pool yakking to somebody. Fortunately, the other neighbor tuned in and came over and pulled her off me. I scrambled out and spent the rest of the day shaking on my beach towel and have been afraid to go in deep water ever since.

In your two cases, I would only say that maybe it wasn't your time to check out yet, and circumstances prevailed to prevent that. I wouldn't go around tempting them anymore tho... :shock:

Oh yah, it's stupid. I havent actually dared to do something so dumb. I used to think about it back when I was drowning in depression. I desperately needed a saviour and I figured if indeed I had a guardian angel, then why doesnt he intervene and take away the pain or make life easier. So sometimes I thought ok, if you wont intervene, I'll do something stupid and see what you do then!!! What is the point of saving someone if you only leave them to suffer, was my thoughts. Bear in mind at this point I didnt know life was lessons and about karma and that some of these things might indeed be painful to go through. Needless to say, I am still here and havent done anything stupid. So hurrah!! The angels can sleep easy tonight :whlchair:

Well, I did something stupid once. Not stupid interms of physical stupid. Stupid interms of 3rd density illusion stupid. I decided to stop playing by the rules just because I had enough of the constant headaches and general crappyness of life! Well I didnt die, turns out the illusion turned out to be just an illusion. Not reality.

As Laura has explained in the context of people being vectored and drained and so forth, in the vast majority of cases, 4D (including 4D STS) works through 3D people. So the person who saved you may have been a 3D human and noticed you because of some 4D prompting, but of course who knows? What a frightening experience, though!

Endymion said:
luke Wilson said:

The whole idea of 'some higher entity or guardian angel saved me' plays to our self-importance. Not just for you, but for all of us. We may actually have been saved by such a being, but it still plays to our self importance. The Cs say that everyone in an STS realm considers themselves special or superior in some way. It's just the way we are.

It is, I think, worth considering that 4D STS could play the role of saviour in those situations in order to encourage in you precisely the behaviour emphasised in bold in the quote above.

In order to remember more of my childhood, I kept a journal in which I wrote everything I could remember (which wasn't much!). But as I did, I started to remember more things, and to see a pattern in my memories. Perhaps you could do something similar with your two experiences which might help you with healing. My 0.2 yen :)

Back
Top Bottom